Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire Girl Translation - Vol 2

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 14, where summer vacation ends and preparations to return to Nutella begin, while Homura's mind is preoccupied by a certain foxy senpai.

Chapter 14
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 15, where the gang finally returns to Nutella and begin their journey to reunite with Subaru-hime. (Also, some good news: Fire Girl is getting ebook versions! This has pretty much answered the problem of getting the next volume, so all I can say is nice timing.)

Chapter 15
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 16, where the group finally arrives at Subaru-hime's castle and we see the beginning of the preparations to make a new base camp. (And with a bath scene too!)

Chapter 16

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 17, an extra short chapter where Subaru puts on a bit of a performance. (Also, see the site's front page for an important announcement.)

Chapter 17

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    wish you luck for the next year
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Sarn's Avatar
    Congratulations.
    I hope it'll be a fun experience.
    FGO accounts, MP for FCs; updated: 21/05/2017

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Got to play catch - up on these chapters.

Thank you very much for the translations.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order

Wish you the best luck on your future endeavours!

JP Friend Code
    By request
    New chapter out. I'd already finished translating it just before I left and my editor just finished sending it back to me, so I decided to post it on my day-off today. Next update will probably be in late February or March.

Chapter 18

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Sorry for the delay, but here is the latest chapter. I'll be returning to more regular updates, now that I've adjusted to my new home and work.

Chapter 19

Thanks for the update!

US Friend Code
    Thanks Edreamer, much appreciated
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the latest chapter, where the long-awaited expedition finally begins.

Chapter 20

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 21, where tensions rise in the background of the expedition.