Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire Girl Translation - Vol 2

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 14, where summer vacation ends and preparations to return to Nutella begin, while Homura's mind is preoccupied by a certain foxy senpai.

Chapter 14
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 15, where the gang finally returns to Nutella and begin their journey to reunite with Subaru-hime. (Also, some good news: Fire Girl is getting ebook versions! This has pretty much answered the problem of getting the next volume, so all I can say is nice timing.)

Chapter 15
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 16, where the group finally arrives at Subaru-hime's castle and we see the beginning of the preparations to make a new base camp. (And with a bath scene too!)

Chapter 16

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 17, an extra short chapter where Subaru puts on a bit of a performance. (Also, see the site's front page for an important announcement.)

Chapter 17

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    wish you luck for the next year
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Congratulations.
    I hope it'll be a fun experience.
    FGO accounts, MP for FCs; updated: 21/05/2017

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Got to play catch - up on these chapters.

Thank you very much for the translations.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Wish you the best luck on your future endeavours!

JP Friend Code
    By request
    New chapter out. I'd already finished translating it just before I left and my editor just finished sending it back to me, so I decided to post it on my day-off today. Next update will probably be in late February or March.

Chapter 18

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Sorry for the delay, but here is the latest chapter. I'll be returning to more regular updates, now that I've adjusted to my new home and work.

Chapter 19

Thanks for the update!

US Friend Code
    Thanks Edreamer, much appreciated
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the latest chapter, where the long-awaited expedition finally begins.

Chapter 20

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 21, where tensions rise in the background of the expedition.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 22. Sorry for the long delay, translation will be resuming regularly from now on.

Chapter 22

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 23. I can't apologize enough for the long wait, but things got hectic for a while, especially after my editor retired. I'll try to get back up to a regular pace.

Chapter 23

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nice you're doing God's work ED
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Thank you for the update ED!