Thread: Fire Girl Translation - Vol 2

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JP Friend Code
    By request

Fire Girl Translation - Vol 2

New thread for Fire Girl Volume 2 translation! As always, the actual translation will be hosted over on NanoDesu Translations, with updates and links posted here. Also, posting in this thread is done on the premise that you already know the events of Vol 1-1 and Vol 1-2, so if you want to avoid reading spoilers, go back and read the previous volumes before continuing here. (Here's the links to the previous threads: Vol 1-1 and Vol 1-2)

This time, I'm simplifying things by making a single thread for both volume parts of Vol 2. This volume arc, called "Phantom Limb Tiger of the White Peak", expands the world of Fire Girl and explores the Exploration Club as an organization in far more detail than the last arc, so expect a lot of new characters to be introduced along with plenty of new adventures on both Earth and Nutella.

Volume 2: Phantom Limb Tiger of the White Peak

Volume 2-1

Color Illustrations
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9
    Chapter 10
    Chapter 11
    Afterword

Volume 2-2

Color Illustrations
    Chapter 12
    Chapter 13
    Chapter 14
    Chapter 15
    Chapter 16
    Chapter 17
    Chapter 18
    Chapter 19
    Chapter 20
    Chapter 21
    Chapter 22
    Chapter 23
    Last edited by EDreamer; September 30th, 2019 at 05:59 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing