Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fire Girl Translation - Vol 2

JP Friend Code
    By request

Fire Girl Translation - Vol 2

New thread for Fire Girl Volume 2 translation! As always, the actual translation will be hosted over on NanoDesu Translations, with updates and links posted here. Also, posting in this thread is done on the premise that you already know the events of Vol 1-1 and Vol 1-2, so if you want to avoid reading spoilers, go back and read the previous volumes before continuing here. (Here's the links to the previous threads: Vol 1-1 and Vol 1-2)

This time, I'm simplifying things by making a single thread for both volume parts of Vol 2. This volume arc, called "Phantom Limb Tiger of the White Peak", expands the world of Fire Girl and explores the Exploration Club as an organization in far more detail than the last arc, so expect a lot of new characters to be introduced along with plenty of new adventures on both Earth and Nutella.

Volume 2: Phantom Limb Tiger of the White Peak

Volume 2-1

Color Illustrations
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9
    Chapter 10
    Chapter 11
    Afterword

Volume 2-2

Color Illustrations
    Chapter 12
    Chapter 13
    Chapter 14
    Chapter 15
    Chapter 16
    Chapter 17
    Chapter 18
    Chapter 19
    Chapter 20
    Chapter 21
    Chapter 22
    Chapter 23
    Last edited by EDreamer; September 30th, 2019 at 05:59 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's chapter 2, where Inari-senpai finally makes her dramatic appearance (and makes me question whether she's even human).

Chapter 2
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the first chapter of the new year.

Chapter 3

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's chapter 4, where the Summer Assembly finally begins.

Chapter 4

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for these, ED!
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 5, with comes with my favorite chapter end image in this entire volume.

Chapter 5

JP Friend Code
    By request
    And here's Chapter 6, which really gave me a craving to try out flat lemon ice cream.

Chapter 6

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 7, where we're introduced to the race that serves as the big event of this volume. Look forward to lots of fun in the next chapter.

Chapter 7

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 8, where the race finally begins. I'm sure the accompanying illustration this time will please a lot of people.

Chapter 8

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 9, where Homura has a hair-raising adventure underwater and we see the race come to an end in a way no one expected.

Chapter 9
    Last edited by EDreamer; April 17th, 2017 at 02:57 PM.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for these translations, ED.

Now to binge read the chapters.

Been a long time since I read those.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 10, the penultimate chapter of this volume. A few juicy secrets are hinted at in this volume, but as usual, it just sets things up for later. The next and last chapter is extra long, so expect a long wait until the next update.

Chapter 10

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 11 and the Afterword, completing Vol 2-1. There'll be a break for some final edits to be done, but after that I'll be starting on Vol 2-2. Until then, please enjoy the ending to this chapter, where dear Touya receives critical mental damage (of a sort).

Chapter 11
    Afterword

Another book done. Those revelations at the end. Thank you for the translation.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Sorry for the wait, here's the first chapter of Volume 2-2 along with the color illustrations! Here, we see the fallout from Chapter 11 and Touya's feelings on various matters.

Color Illustrations
    Chapter 12

Also, I know it's a bit shameless of me to be doing this here, but does anyone know where I might be able to find scans of the Vol 3 books? I've been searching for them for a while now, but I just can't seem to find any (or perhaps I'm just bad at searching through this forum, it wouldn't be the first time I overlooked a posted link on Beast's Lair), and now that I'm starting the second half of the Volume 2 arc, the necessity of getting the next books is creeping up. It's not urgent yet, though, since Vol 2-2 is such a huge book that I highly doubt I'll finish it before the New Year, but I thought I should send out some feelers here just to be on the safe side. If anyone knows where I might be able to find scans of the three books, please PM me.

thanks ED, but I don't think that vol 3 ever got scanned, btw are you still working on the pdf/epub for Apo material book too?

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    thanks ED, but I don't think that vol 3 ever got scanned, btw are you still working on the pdf/epub for Apo material book too?
    Yes, but it's on the back burner right now as I work on FG.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    i just want to say you're doing a good thing ED by translation Fire Girl
    I don't read it but I appreciate having the opportunity to read a translated TM work that isn't the Nasuverse if I so wish
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's Chapter 13, where the heavy atmosphere from Homura and Touya's argument from last chapter is cleared up by some nice light-hearted fun started by an unexpected encounter with someone they know.

Chapter 13

Thank you!, I'm just starting the first book and so far so good!