Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Jojo Stand Ideas

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Yeah, there are quite a few parallels with Yhwach, except this guy doesn't steal senses permanently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He was lowkey inspired by Yhwach, yeah. That and part 8 Josuke's 『plundering』 ability. In any case, I'm glad you two liked it!

Blog Entries
    Just got a flash of inspiration this morning and wrote up a new Stand idea. I think this is one of my favorite ones yet. Feels like the kind of thing Araki might really come up with IMO, especially with the amount of detail I needed to explain its concept. It might not be at "How the hell does King Crimson work?" but I'm getting there... Of course, comments and feedback would be much appreciated.

『Back In Black』

Stand User: 『Tod Kennedy』. A career criminal who uses his ability to force other people into serving as 『fall guys』 for his crimes. Due to the nature of his Stand ability, it's unknown how long he's been getting away with his crimes, but it's likely the fall from grace of at least a few previously beloved public figures was caused by him.

Name is a reference to the punk rock band Dead Kennedys, Tod meaning "death" in German.

Appearance: Back In Black is normally bound to the user's shadow. When summoned it rises up and coalesces into the shape of a grinning obsidian skeleton wearing a jet black leather jacket. Its face sports a pair of V-shaped gold sunglasses and a wide, leering grin. The Stand's body is nebulous around the edges, as if it were a shadow itself.

Stats:

Power- E

Speed- B

Range- D (A when 『Shadow Scapegoat』 is active)

Durability- E

Precision- E

Potential- E

Abilities:

『Shadow Scapegoat』
    Back In Black can steal people's shadows. When Back In Black steals a shadow, it takes the place of the victim's own shadow, making them look like they have the user's shadow. However, the true power of Back In Black is that when the user steals someone's shadow, he also steals that person's 『karma』. 『Karma』 being a rather nebulous concept, but in this case referring to responsibility for the actions one commits, and inevitable consequences arising from one's good and bad deeds in life.

By stealing someone's karma, the user can force them to bear the weight of all the ill karma he accumulated, while he gains the victim's karma. To illustrate, say the user punched 『person A』 in the face in broad daylight, then stole 『person B's』 shadow. Any bad consequences the user would normally face from punching 『person A』 will instead be redirected to 『person B』 whose shadow he stole. 『Person A』 and any bystanders who witnessed the act will remember him being punched by 『person B』 instead of the user. If the police were already tracking down the user, they'd unconsciously shift to pursuing 『person B』 instead, without even realizing anything changed.

This ability even affects written records, photography and forensic evidence, which will all be rewritten to indicate 『person B』 committing the crime instead of the user. The only person unaffected is the victim(s) themselves, who'll find themselves seemingly stranded in a parallel reality where everyone blames them for something they have no memory of doing. On the user's end of things, he'll benefit from all the good karma the victim accumulated prior to the swap. If the victim had a good reputation, people will come to instinctively trust the user, even without knowing why.

The switch is undone if the user is killed or loses consciousness, returning the stolen shadow and accumulated karma to its rightful owner. However, after 24 hours the stolen shadow will become his permanently, reshaping itself to look like his own shadow. The victim is thus put in a race against time to find the user and defeat him before 24 hours is up and the swap becomes irreversible.

Back In Black's Range stat is normally D, only able to manifest a few metres away from the user. However, when the Stand binds itself to another person in place of their shadow its Range increases arbitrarily, following the target everywhere they go much like an actual shadow.

『Cat's Eyes』
    Back In Black's trump card. The user can save himself from a single lethal blow by sacrificing his stolen shadow, making it take the hit in his place.

However, doing so will immediately return the stolen shadow to its proper owner, so he'd only do this as a last resort.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; May 29th, 2019 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Edited stats

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm... I'm left questioning how someone would even fight against this Stand if once Tod has stolen a person's shadow, if everyone including physical records are completely deceived.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Hmm... I'm left questioning how someone would even fight against this Stand if once Tod has stolen a person's shadow, if everyone including physical records are completely deceived.
    I mean, there's still the option of physically chasing down the user and beating him up to try and force him to return the shadow. It basically forces the victim into a "on the run from the law" thriller plot, but Tod himself is certainly not invincible. Also, the victim could still rely on any friends who'd believe in their innocence even if the whole world and all the evidence was against them. (I imagine any Jojo's true companions would still believe in him/her).

Blog Entries
    Yeah but, wouldn't he just take someone's shadow discreetly to avoid such a thing, and if he knows the victim is coming after him couldn't he just take another person's shadow to throw them off the scent?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Yeah but, wouldn't he just take someone's shadow discreetly to avoid such a thing, and if he knows the victim is coming after him couldn't he just take another person's shadow to throw them off the scent?
    So I just edited the Stand's stats to clarify things a bit, but Back In Black's A-ranked Range is only for when it attaches to another person. Normally it can only manifest roughly where the user's actual shadow would be, so while Tod could try to steal shadows discreetly, he'd still have to get close enough for the target to see his face to do so.

Also, I didn't make it very clear in the description, but anyone who gets their shadow stolen by Back In Black is immune to its memory-altering ability from then on. So if Tod steals person A's shadow and then switches it with person B's shadow, person A won't start thinking person B stole their shadow instead. Otherwise you're right his ability really would be almost invincible.

Thanks for the feedback in any case, Skull.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    The scenario you imagine sounds a lot like what happened in Bleach's Fullbringer Arc with Tsukishima's past cutting ability, in which he inserted himself into the pasts of the opponents he fought, but they still kicked his ass anyway due to faith in Ichigo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    A Stand I jotted down a while back. I imagine it might've been Jotaro's Stand if he hadn't gotten Star Platinum. Namesake is the Vocaloid song Sky Aquarium, which got an English cover by my favorite singer Nano.

Of course, comments and feedback would be welcome.

『Sky Aquarium』

Stand Appearance: A small mechanical dolphin with musical note symbols emblazoned across its body. Its side fins have feather-like ridges, making them resemble wings. The Stand's body is mostly light blue, with rainbow stripes along its underbelly. When not active, Sky Aquarium usually rests on the user's shoulder like a parrot.

Stats:

Power- C

Speed- A

Range- B

Durability- D

Precision- B

Potential- C

Abilities:

『Like the Fish That Swim Around, Inside This Vast Blue Sky』

Sky Aquarium can swim through air as if it were water, lending it a great deal of manueverability both in and out of combat.

『Dive In Your Eyes』

Sky Aquarium's signature ability. The Stand can 『dive』 into empty space and disappear, entering its own parallel dimension that the user calls the 『ocean in the sky』.

True to its name, this world resembles a vast and endless blue sky with no land in sight. The only things breaking up the endless blue are the occasional pale white cloud dotting the scenery. Although it looks like the sky, this world is actually underwater. Anyone who enters will find themselves floating through the air as if in zero gravity, able to maneuver themselves by 『paddling』 the empty air. However, despite being underwater, those within can breath freely without fear for oxygen.

While it's in the 『ocean』 no attack, whether physical or spiritual in nature, can reach Sky Aquarium. The Stand is effectively completely invulnerable as long as it remains in its own isolated world. Conversely, nothing the Stand does in the 『ocean』 can affect anything in the real world, forcing it to 『surface』 before attacking. Space Sky Aquarium passes through ripples like water, letting those in the real world track its movements.

Space inside the 『ocean』 overlaps with space outside, so Sky Aquarium can bypass obstacles in the real world by travelling through it and then 『surfacing』. For instance, say that the user wanted to get his Stand past a solid wall. Sky Aquarium could simply 『dive』 into the 『ocean』 and swim past where the wall would be in the real world before 『surfacing』 on the other side. Or, say an enemy Stand threw a punch at Sky Aquarium. It could dodge by 『diving』 into the 『ocean』, swim right through where the foe is standing in the real world and then 『surface』 behind them, ready to counter-attack the likely disoriented enemy.

However, this ability does have a weakness. Sky Aquarium can only stay in its 『ocean』 as long as the user holds his breath. Once he takes a breath, the Stand will be forced to 『surface』 and return to reality. To maximize his usage of this ability the user has trained himself to hold his breath for up to 15 seconds at a time. This ability is best suited for short bursts of rapid travel, as remaining in the 『ocean』 for more than 10 seconds taxes the user severely.

『In My World』
    Sky Aquarium can also pull others into its pocket universe, by grabbing on to them with its mouth before it 『dives』. Though the victim can move freely inside the 『ocean』, they won't be able to leave unless they can find one of the portals Sky Aquarium creates and escape through it before it closes. The user mainly uses this ability as a way to put his enemies out of commission without killing them. He can also store objects inside the 『ocean』 to retrieve later.

If the user dies or is knocked unconscious, anything and anyone inside Sky Aquarium's world is ejected all at once, reappearing in reality.

Blog Entries
    Given that it's been more than ten years since a new Jojo Part started, I've been thinking a lot about Jojo and Stands since Part 9 began and so I decided to revive this thread with a few of my creations that I've dreamt up over the next couple of days. Hopefully some other people are as inspired and join in on the fun~

-------------

Brianna Seltzer

Stand User: Brianna Seltzer
    Nationality: Japanese (Second Generation Immigrant)

Brianna was a little girl living in Morioh during the summer of 1999 when she was discovered by Yoshihiro Kira. The girl had no friends at her elementary school and because her parents were often away at work throughout most of the day, Brianna was something of a latchkey kid who had tutelary relationships with the dolls she would play with. Using the Stand Arrow, Kira awakened the dormant power sleeping within Brianna which manifested as the Stand - "Hoodoo Voodoo Doll". Because he had previously observed Brianna being bullied because of her perceived status as a "foreigner", it was easy for Yoshihiro to manipulate the naïve girl into using her Stand to punish her bullies and then to convince her to attack the "delinquents" who were harassing Yoshihiro's son Yoshikage.

Taking advantage of the fact that Josuke can't heal himself, Yoshihiro got Brianna to target him first. She hid in a park on the route between Josuke's house and his school and as he was passing by one morning, she came out and started crying crocodile tears about how she had her doll thrown away by bullies. Taking pity on the girl, Josuke looked around the park and found the doll before returning it to the crying child. But of course doing so required picking it up which triggered Brianna's Stand "Hoodoo Voodoo Doll".

Later at school, Josuke was falling asleep in class when suddenly the student sat in front of him turns around and asks Josuke to stop kicking him. But as Josuke was about to say he didn't do it, his hand suddenly moved and slapped the student across the face. This got Josuke in trouble and he was removed from class. Unbeknownst to Josuke, he was being observed by Yoshihiro Kira who was giving instructions to Brianna back in the park via a cell phone, and she would manipulate Josuke's body. Meanwhile Josuke was confused as to what was happening to him so he decided to head home and rest, but as he was walking across town he suddenly "slipped" and fell into oncoming traffic but was luckily saved by being sucked backwards by the effects of The Hand. Okuyasu had heard something was going on with Josuke so he had skipped school during lunch recess and had caught up to him to help.

Frustrated at the intervention, Yoshihiro decides to accelerate the plan and orders Brianna to drop all subtlety and start doing damage directly. To which the girl takes out a sewing needle and started stabbing it into the doll's hand and in response Josuke cried out in pain as a small hole appeared in his hand. With any doubt of an attack gone, Okuyasu looks around but cannot see any enemies nearby. In between gasps of pain, Josuke mentions that throughout the day he's been having both sound and audio hallucinations which he initially put down to lack of sleep but must be connected. Okuyasu asks what he's seen and Josuke describes the fuzzy visions and putting their brains together, the pair realize that Josuke is seeing the area surrounding the local park.

The dynamic duo attempt to race to the park but in response Brianna starts twisting the leg on the doll and Josuke collapses as he feels the muscles and bones in his leg contorting. Okuyasu has no choice but to drag Josuke as they make their way there where they find both Brianna and Yoshihiro waiting for them. Josuke recognizes the girl from earlier in the day and tells Okuyasu that the doll must be the key as the visions started after he had touched the doll. But Yoshihiro tells the pair to stay back as he took out a lighter and put it underneath the doll. He assumed the pair's plan would be to get in range and have Okuyasu's The Hand use its spatial distortion ability to pull the doll towards them.

But Josuke wasn't having any of it - he managed to stand up under his own power and said that Yoshihiro wouldn't get away with dragging a little girl into their conflict. Revealing that he had heard fragments of Yoshihiro's immolation plan because of his bond to the doll, Josuke took out a water bottle and explained that he had Okuyasu buy it from the convenience store on their way to the park and it was this object that would allow him to beat Yoshihiro. Using all of his strength, Josuke began running towards Brianna and Yoshihiro set the doll's legs alight. In response Josuke used Crazy Diamond to crush the bottle and splash water on his body which as Josuke predicted, the psychic bond transferred the wetness back to the doll and dosed the flames. Panicking, Yoshihiro took out the Stand Arrow and put it to Brianna's neck and threatened to cut her throat if Josuke didn't stop advancing - but using his training from Jotaro, Josuke had Crazy Diamond flick the bottlecap at bullet speed at the Arrow which knocked it out of Yoshihiro's hands.

At this point Okuyasu who had been slowly circling around the park beneath notice saw his chance and was in range to use The Hand to shave the space between him and Brianna so that the girl was pulled through the air and landed safely in his arms. Yoshihiro decided to cut his loses and picked up the Arrow and made a break for it. Meanwhile the distressed Brianna realized the gravity of the situation and how much danger both she was in and broke down crying. An idea occurred to Josuke and he used Crazy Diamond's ability to repair the doll which resonated and caused his own injuries to heal as well. Giving Brianna a pat on the head, he told her he wasn't angry since she had been manipulated and that as long as she promised not to use her Stand to hurt others then he wouldn't punish her. When Josuke returned home his mother scolded him for skipping school and chastised him for being too old to play with dolls, which Josuke realized that he had accidentally taken it home with him and the bad vibes the creepy doll gave off caused him to throw it into the trash...only to quickly dig it out again just in case the Stand was still active and sighed.

Hoodoo Voodoo Doll

Stand Name: "
    フードゥー・ヴードゥー・ドール
    Hoodoo Voodoo Doll
    "

Parameters
    Destructive Power: (E), Speed: (C), Range: (A), Durability: (D), Precision: (A), Development Potential: (C)

Stand Characteristics
    人間型
    Human Type
    遠隔操作型
    Long-Distance Operation Type

Hoodoo Voodoo Doll is a Stand born out of Brianna's desire to have friends but her isolation preventing her from doing so. To that end, HVD manifests as a humanoid figure vaguely resembling Brianna's mother but with six prosthetic arms coming out of her back instead of shoulders which gives it a spider-esque silhouette. While it is not strong nor particularly fast, HVD has inherited and amplified Brianna's talent for all things haberdashery related and is capable of constructing a brand new doll for Brianna to play with within mere minutes provided it has the right materials.

Once it has finished making a new doll, HVD can imbue it with its ability - "Law of Contagion" which triggers when someone touches the doll, the strings from the stitching emerge and discreetly attach the person to the doll, thus binding them together psychically. Now both the human and the doll share the same fate and so as such doing damage to the doll with be reflected to to the human with the victim having to "share" the damage. Because of the bonded nature, the doll becomes as proportionally durable as the human and so despite being made of cloth, Brianna cannot simply tear off its limbs to do the same to the human. Furthermore, since the damage is split evenly between human and doll, Brianna would have to completely destroy the doll in order to inflict serious damage to the victim, but that would disengage the Stand so instead to attack she likes to use more covert methods...It is not only pain that is shared via Law of Contagion as by manipulating the limbs of the doll, Brianna can subtly control the human's limbs like they were a puppet on strings. She could make them trip and fall into a river to drown them, or make their hand slip whilst chopping vegetables and slice open an artery. The control is weak and can be resisted once the victim realizes what is going on and it is less useful if Brianna can't see the victim in order to know what would disrupt their actions. Unbeknownst to Brianna, the third and final thing to be shared between the human and doll is the senses. This bleeding effect gives the victim a small measure of clairvoyance and will be able to occasionally see and hear things around the doll which will clue them into Brianna's identity and potentially her whereabouts. Once she learns about this side-effect, it becomes possible for Brianna to use the doll as a kind of one-way radio to discreetly talk to people over long distances using her Stand.

Because Brianna is an innocent girl who only wanted to "punish" her bullies and not actually kill them, HVD can be used for positive effect as well as negative ones. As such, the effects of Law of Contagion all work in reverse and so if the human were to take damage it will be shared to the doll thus reducing the harm and by stitching the doll back together, the human's wounds would be psychically healed as well. This allows her to assist others in a group Stand battle should Brianna be coerced into battle. It is also possible for Brianna to bind herself to the doll which can give some measure of defensive capability in a fight since HVD is not a combat oriented Stand. Incidentally, it is possible for multiple people to be bound to the doll but doing so would dilute its effects exponentially and so it is not ideal. On the other hand there can only be one doll at a time that is imbued with HVD's power. Also while the human bound to the doll can be miles away from Brianna, the doll must not leave a 2 metre radius while HVD's power is active otherwise the effect will be negated.

Creator's Notes
    I was browsing the internet when I read somewhere that "voodoo dolls" are similar to fortune cookies in that they are not part of Vodou/Voodoo at all and are actually a Hollywood creation based on the Poppets of European Witchcraft. I then went down a rabbit hole reading about the history of Sympathetic Magic and it inspired me to make a Stand User around the concept.

Because I ended up thinking much more about the User than I had originally intended to, I tried to make it so she wasn't just some faceless assassin but actually had some kind of backstory that informed her powers as well as a "role" in the plot - choosing Part 4 because her Stand leaning much heavier on the ability side made it fit there than something like Part 3. I also tried to make it so her Stand had a variety of uses so that one could imagine her potentially helping out after her own arc ended much like Yuya Fungami did.

The Stand is a reference to the Brian Setzer song* of the same name. You'll also notice that "Brianna Seltzer" is likewise just a corruption of the artist's name. The faceclaim for Brianna is Countess Poise from the anime "Ranking of Kings" whereas the faceclaim for the Stand is Shutara Senjumaru from "Bleach".

*The song if anyone was curious...

Any comments or critques would of course be welcome.
    Last edited by Skull; April 23rd, 2023 at 01:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Pretty good. I like how you designed a whole scenario and not just the power. The ability itself is well-balanced for what would otherwise be very OP (attacking at range without any way to directly counter).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Pretty good. I like how you designed a whole scenario and not just the power. The ability itself is well-balanced for what would otherwise be very OP (attacking at range without any way to directly counter).
    Thanks.

Yeah, as far as Long-Range Stands go it isn't as broken as some canonical ones (looking at you Blue Hawaii) but I was still worried about it being too OP so I included a bunch of caveats just in case. Even then its definitely the most powerful of the fanon Stands I've thought up and will be posting so it only goes downhill from here.

I wonder if anyone noticed that I called Yoshihiro "Yoshiteru" a couple of times since I was getting his OG-verse name mixed up with his SBR-verse counterpart...

Blog Entries
    Apologies for the delay, life hit me hard there for a second but without further ado, here is the second fanon Stand that I had cooked up in that batch. Another Part 4-based one again I'm afraid...

------------------

Shūta Hazama

Stand User: Shūta Hazama (JPN: 迫間 秀太)
    Nationality: Japanese

Shūta Hazama is the antagonist of the third Episode of "Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe" and made guest appearances in the twelfth and fourteenth Episodes as a begrudging ally of the protagonist Rohan Kishibe.

A freelance photographer based in S-City within M-Prefecture, Hazama rose to prominence despite his youth thanks to his prodigious skills in photography. Although he has won many awards for his artistic achievements, Hazama more frequently takes up jobs in photojournalism and this is how he came to encounter Rohan. Unbeknownst to many, Hazama is obsessed with Spirit Photography and desires nothing more than to capture a perfect undeniable photo of an evil spirit after being tormented by ghosts when he was a small child.

As a result, he ended up gaining some information from a female Monk that a high number of Ghosts had been spotted in the nearby coastal town of Morioh. Intrigued, Hazama made his way over there and immediately started investigating the urban legends surrounding the town. Since he failed to find the Ghost Alley, Hazama tried the next legend which was the Haunted Apartment which supposedly featured a number of ghosts lingering around the various floors of an apartment block. After a couple of close encounters, Hazama became frustrated and decided to break out his Stand - Electric Eye in order to prevent the ghosts from avoiding him. But to his surprise that is when a mysterious figure arrived, a young man named Rohan Kishibe who claimed that he was there to keep Hazama from disturbing the dead.

Thus a fierce Stand battle ensued between Rohan and Hazama as they clashed over who would decide the fate of the Haunted Apartment. Thanks to Electric Eye's reality warping effects and its longer range, Hazama initially had the upper hand as he cautiously remained outside of Heavens Door's reach, but Rohan's quick thinking combined with his much greater experience in Stand battles allowed him to outsmart Hazama and eventually triumph over him. Standing over the defeated photographer, Rohan used Heaven's Door to peer through his memories and find out why he was so obsessed with capturing images of ghosts. Upon learning the young man's backstory, Rohan calls forth the ghosts living in the apartment and reveals that they are a family of four who had their lives tragically snuffed out when the apartment caught fire one day and now have been trying to move on through peacefully staying together in their home but are constantly disturbed by paranormal investigators and so they cannot rest in peace. Rohan admits he was also guilty of this as he was gathering material for his next manga and so promised to try and squash the rumors surrounding the apartment to deter people like Hazama.

Feeling remorseful, Hazama promised not to attack ghosts that aren't harming people and left the apartment empty handed. But that wouldn't be the last time he met Rohan Kishibe as the manga artist would hire him not once but twice for his photographic abilities and with the promise of potentially seeing something supernatural. But that is a story for another time...

Electric Eye
    Stand Name: "
    エレクトリック・アイ
    Electric Eye
    "

Parameters
    Destructive Power: (E), Speed: (A), Range: (B), Durability: (D), Precision: (A), Development Potential: (C)

Stand Characteristics
    非・人/人工・機械型
    Artificial Non-Humanoid Type Stand
    実体化型
    Materialized Stand

Shūta Hazama is a natural born Stand User, whose Stand "Electric Eye" was born from his obsessive pursuit of photography. It is a rare type of Stand that does not possess a body of its own, but rather it attaches to an optical instrument in his hand - usually a bog standard camera but if it was the 21st Century then it could be something like a smartphone. Once it has successfully attached to the object, Electric Eye will transform it into a sci-fi looking motion picture capturing device that wraps around Hazama's left forearm not unlike a gauntlet. Then Hazama can start using his Stand's ability - "Videodrone" which allows him to use Electric Eye's video editing buttons to manipulate the footage he captures which in turn synchronizes and affects what is being filmed as well. For example if someone is coming at him with a knife, Hazama can use motion interpolation to increase the time between frames and thus the knife wielding person will start to move in "Slow Motion" as it is colloquially called. Likewise by removing frames, Hazama can invoke Fast Motion in order to speed up objects in frame so that he could allow an ally to move at super speed. Another example of technique is the Jump-Cut in which Hazama fractures the duration between frames from one shot to the next. This pseudo-temporal effect of jumping through time will cause a spatial distortion and displace the objects in the viewfinder to the new location, or put in layman's terms Hazama can invoke short-range teleportation of the subjects of his filming. These are just a few examples of applications of Electric Eye as Hazama explores and develops his Stand's potential, but regardless it allows Hazama to easily manipulate the subjects and scenery of his shoots as he likes and enables him in his daily life to achieve the perfect shot he is looking for.

Although a powerful Stand, Electric Eye is not without its weaknesses. The most obvious being that as a pure ability based Stand, it lacks any kind of destructive power and thus if faced with an enemy, Hazama will likely have to get creative if he has to neutralize them. Similarly Hazama can only affect what he can see in the Stand's viewfinder and so if an enemy is too quick or he is facing multiples of them, it will be easy to overwhelm him. Lastly, being that Electric Eye must bind itself to a physical object first, it will deactivate if separated from Hazama and likewise it is possible to eliminate the threat entirely if one has the foresight to deprive Hazama of any optical equipment prior to the fight starting.

Creator's Notes
    I've been playing a sort of retrospective through the "Fatal Frame" series of games as of late which is why I was thinking a lot about Spirit Photography and the like. Considering that "Atom Heart Father" is a canonical thing, I tried my best to keep it from overlapping too much in terms of powerset. Like with my previous sheet, I tried to ground it within the setting as a hypothetical story arc and with the higher presence of Ghosts in Morioh related stories, Part 4 was an obvious choice. Then as I developed the character, Hazama became something of a foil for Rohan and so I decided to have him be involved in one of the "missing episodes" of the "Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe" series.

The Faceclaim is Shūta Hayami (Cameron Clix in the 4Kids dub) from the anime "Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal". You'll notice that I kept the first name as a tribute whilst picking a random surname that began with the same letter.

The Stand Name is taken from the Judas Priest song of the same name from their 1982 album "Screaming For Vengeance". The Stand's ability name is taken from the fourth and final album by Cradle of Thorns.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I applaud the choice in music and recommend Helloween's cover of the same!