Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gods Info Central [Extella/Babylon Spoilers]

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    there's a ton of different magical energies but they all use ether?
    What if you take

Ether lump (Others)
    Ether, the Fifth Imaginary Substance as coined by the Association. It is a necessary medium that gives shape by mixing with the Four Elements.
    It is shapeless, but it is a critical element in the functioning of magecraft.
    Ether is bound to become one of Earth, Water, Fire and Wind, but in the hands of a novice, it would fail to become one of the Four Elements and materialize. This is ether lump.
    Ether lump is completely useless. In some sense, creating ether lump is analogous to creating "Nothingness". Looking at it from this perspective makes it sound like "True Magic" In fact, ether lump is originally the First Magic's ----------
    and combine it with the theory that the First Magician turned True Ether into AD Ether, the element by which the Gods were established becoming the crucial component for magecraft to work.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Isn't the ether lump entry the very reason people were lumping the First with this True Ether -> Ether transition.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

I don't know. Your post made me remember the "ether is critical to magecraft" part of the entry.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    well that argument is kinda off as we now know many of those creatures were aliens.... and that its attempts to make a true king failed, probably because a giant space alien came and killed many of the gods

I wonder if the reason Gaia found humanity so weird was not because they were born strangely (not through Tiamat) but because they stopped Seraf lol
    This chapter was mostly focused on the perspective of the gods and what I got out of this is that they're genuinely on the side of humanity as a species, except the critical different is that they hate the world constructed by humanity.
    And since we know that the "world of humanity" is another way of saying Alaya...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So the gods are high-standards parents who love their children, but have to keep beating them because they won't stop bringing B's and A-'s back home?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    ORT arrived 5000 BC so maybe the planet has been sending SOS signals for a long time yet only ORT came but lol not time yet bruh lemme take some nap. And finally CM arrived.
    I thought he arrived two thousand years early?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    What if you take

and combine it with the theory that the First Magician turned True Ether into AD Ether, the element by which the Gods were established becoming the crucial component for magecraft to work.
    actually after i reminded you of that I remembered an argument with food I had that any thaumaturugy that is processed is ultimately ether or something

I forget the way he explained but the grasp is that if you process mana/Od to make a fireball that is still somehow ether?? I forget the exact reasoning he made.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    I vaguely remember an argument like that but it wasn't anything about ether but about the difference between completed magic in the context of Deermud's spear and Medea's RB negation.

JP Friend Code
    So about the Ether from AoG stuff, I realized it was hinted in CCC:
    Spoiler:

Real
    Ether
    "magical energy"
    filled the air. The sanctuary is in the AoG.

Her tails are colossal magical energy swirl + magical energy is true ether = she is made of true ether?

She is not a Divine Spirit. This fit the stuffs about gods only became divine spirits and moved to higher dimension as the AoG ended. The higher dimension is throne of gods/domain of gods where Nero borrowed Venus's power in Extella maybe?

On a side note I've been wondering for awhile but
    Spoiler:

She kidnapped MC from the future and brought him back to her bedroom in the AoG for a lil chat while he's sleeping. How???

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, if I read that part about the Beasts right, does that mean the Seven Beasts are opposite to the Grand Servants? It already seems their powers are both relative to human society, the Beasts apparently growing in power as Humanity progresses, and the connection between Herioc Spirits and their place in human history dictating their strength goes back to F/SN.

I remember some discussion about the Grand servants and Primate Murder, but I guess if the Grand Servants aren't the ones dealing with that, they're instead keeping the beasts at bay? I dunno, maybe I'm just rambling here, but that'd make a certain amount of sense given the numbers and the fact that apparently Solomon turning up called Tiamat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    So, if I read that part about the Beasts right, does that mean the Seven Beasts are opposite to the Grand Servants? It already seems their powers are both relative to human society, the Beasts apparently growing in power as Humanity progresses, and the connection between Herioc Spirits and their place in human history dictating their strength goes back to F/SN.

I remember some discussion about the Grand servants and Primate Murder, but I guess if the Grand Servants aren't the ones dealing with that, they're instead keeping the beasts at bay? I dunno, maybe I'm just rambling here, but that'd make a certain amount of sense given the numbers and the fact that apparently Solomon turning up called Tiamat.
    No, the Grand Servantas are a humanity saving mechanism, and the beasts are believe it or not humanity's suicide mechanism. They aren't antagonistic as its fate for us to be destroyed by them (wonder if the beasts are the Sixth System and this goes along with joke idea that the Six Sisters [aka the First System] might be the Grand Servants???).
    Oh right.

Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Cruor is very nice

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    No, the Grand Servantas are a humanity saving mechanism, and the beasts are believe it or not humanity's suicide mechanism. They aren't antagonistic as its fate for us to be destroyed by them (wonder if the beasts are the Sixth System and this goes along with joke idea that the Six Sisters [aka the First System] might be the Grand Servants???).
    Ah, okay, thanks for clearing that up for me. Though, for being a suicide system, didn't Gilgamesh say something about them being meant to be overcome? Like yeah, their function is to wipe everything out, but he didn't make it sound like this was a foregone conclusion or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Yeah, they are not the ones that will destroy humanity but the ones that humanity are to destroy.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ah actually your right

Gil when talking to ishtar does say they are the suicide mechanism of humanity but he also does say humanity has to eventually overcome them

so idk
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    humanity has to eventually overcome them
    I don't think he meant it in as simple a manner as that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    neither do I >
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice

It's probably related to that line in Mahoyo about the tasks humanity has to do or something.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

She is not a Divine Spirit. This fit the stuffs about gods only became divine spirits and moved to higher dimension as the AoG ended. The higher dimension is throne of gods/domain of gods where Nero borrowed Venus's power in Extella maybe?
    check again
    It says she's a divine spirit
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    Yeah are is Tamamo

JP Friend Code
    check again
    It says she's a divine spirit
    Huh?

1st line is "If this is a sanctuary then this is without a doubt a divine spririt."
    2nd line is "But this is different."
    3rd line is "She's not a divine spirit, much less a heroic spirit."

Did I miss anything?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Yeah are is Tamamo
    huh, let me check the rest.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Huh?

1st line is "If this is a sanctuary then this is without a doubt a divine spririt."
    2nd line is "But this is different."
    3rd line is "She's not a divine spirit, much less a heroic spirit."
    you're good, my bad
    I just read the first line and half-drunkly didn't read the rest and thought i did.