• Return to the Spring (True)

43 53.75%
  • Cherry Blossoms' Dream (Normal)

18 22.50%
  • Sparks Liner High (End 38)

19 23.75%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Best Heaven's Feel Ending?

What do you mean by best? True is clearly the best for all involved, Normal would be the best FIRST ending to the movies, with an after credit scene showing the multiple universes, and switching to one where we see the True End.
    2006 F/SN DEEN Anime. Edited to fit the Fate route. Updated to actually work now. Replace normal episodes with these edited ones. If an episode isnt in here, watch the normal version.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The three endings are very cool IMO. However both epilogues are very anticlimactic.

Today, I feel like voting for Normal because Conclusion is pure unadulterated Nasu.

"...Trace."
    Words come out of my mouth.
    There's something still remaining even after language, neopallium, and cerebrum
    are lost.

"...On."
    The body dies.
    But the soul remains.

And Emiya Shirou dies.
    The standing figure is no different from a machine.
    It's programmed to swing the sword, but it's a corpse with no desire to move.

But even without human intelligence...
    There are machines that weave many dreams in this world.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hone View Post
    What do you mean by best? True is clearly the best for all involved, Normal would be the best FIRST ending to the movies, with an after credit scene showing the multiple universes, and switching to one where we see the True End.
    That goes pretty hard against how Nasu seems to think of his creation.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    True End all the way for me. No competition.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    She looks exactly like normal Sakura except with anime age lines under her eyes. She doesn't have to change clothes because she already dressed like a grandma.
    Sick burn.

Just as literally everybody said, I think the Normal End fits more the 'tragedy', the third route tries to represent, but I like the True End over the Normal End, because I'm a crybaby, who wants to see a happy end after all those sad events.
    I never saw SLH as a 'possible' End, probably because the HF Final kicks ass.

I finally wrote my first post, ughh.

After going through HF I cannot deem possible any other ending than HF Normal. It should've been the True End, with HF True turned into a Good End, because True Ends in both Tsukihime and FSN revolve around the idea of sacrifice, meaning you cannot have everything you want, whereas Good Ends are generally the opposite. Of course, that is barring retcons like when Akiha True was retconned by Kagetsu Tohya. HF subverts this by making True End become the ending where you don't actually sacrifice anything at all. Well, you do lose Illya I guess, but her time was already due anyway so it's an expected loss.

I also consider the character of Sakura to be irredeemable so there's that, I guess. HF True is almost a "reward" for all the stupid shit she did throughout HF.

I do enjoy HF mainly because of Kotomine, but otherwise I dislike the route because it makes a mockery out of many of the nicer characters in the other routes... Lancer, Caster and Kojirou are offed early, Saber gets turned into a mindless killing machine, Gilgamesh barely appears at all, and Shirou doesn't do crap before he gets the GARm, even more so after he loses Saber... His idea of "fighting" is to forge alliances with other Masters, because he himself is worthless.

In HF, Shirou replaces an obsession (his ideal) with another (Sakura), I can't see that as a sign of maturity...

Blog Entries
    You know in tsukihime, in retrospect, what happened in KT is actually forshadowed in the original VN during the akiha true end
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    True because I don't get why people say its overly happy, I've never cried harder to a game than during it while still recovering from the older sister moment.

Normal may fit more but it feels bad, man. Like, a hangover is a natural conclusion to getting horribly drunk but that doesn't mean I have to like it.
    i pretty much agree with everything you said. Kudos