Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Your Own Country

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    So, here's a question Rodyle, what's the point of both minincome and minwage, surely the former makes the latter redundant.
    In reality yes.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries

magical space empire of love
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Death penalty didn't have an option for child rape, so I quit filling it out

1/10 shit options would not recommend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Whis View Post
    what's the issue

e: if it's the death penalty I just passed over it, I actually fully oppose the DP
    Granted, that was a fair bit of it, but your military's way over NATO's mandated minimum (which you're lucky to get most NATO members to reach), your gun checks are still pretty liberal, your foreign policy's still interventionist, your euthanasia rights are relatively weak, you've got no 'incitation to racial hatred' or similar speech laws, your consumption tax ceiling is low ...
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Granted, that was a fair bit of it, but your military's way over NATO's mandated minimum (which you're lucky to get most NATO members to reach), your gun checks are still pretty liberal, your foreign policy's still interventionist, your euthanasia rights are relatively weak, you've got no 'incitation to racial hatred' or similar speech laws, your consumption tax ceiling is low ...
    The percentages aren't in %GDP though, they're in weird imaginary percent units. I get what they're going for in say revenue but for spending it makes no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Banned
    1. Like I said, the sliders are more or less random because I was too lazy
    2. Properly I'd pretty much only allow guns for hunting or some other very specific circumstances. I don't like the "recreational" option they give here even though that includes what I want.
    3. Well yes.
    4. Unless you're dying or in untreatable agony ("chronic pain" is too vague) anyway yeah I don't support self-termination.
    5. This was a form entry mistake!
    6. See 1.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, but calculated as a % of a fully-balanced budget (which still doesn't equate to GDP, I know, but is as close as you're likely to get with this), he's still well over.

My state got to 3% of spending at about 8% on the military slider, for example.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Banned
    though as far as military spending goes, if this is more or less my ideal "America" then no shit we should be spending over the NATO minimum

Blog Entries
    Ergo, you're American.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Banned
    Well yes

though I don't know if the UK is in a position to complain about interventionism!

Blog Entries
    For the record the idea I had in mind for mine was some futuristic space empire so I think I'm doing this on different principles than intended
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Godless Empire of Man.
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

Blog Entries
    I avoided putting "Treason" as eligible for the death penalty because it's too dodgy i m o

Blog Entries
    Please at least go semi realistic nobody cares about your space drugs Culture utopia !
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Whis View Post
    though I don't know if the UK is in a position to complain about interventionism!
    Parliament had an extended and emotional bitching session about how we didn't intervene in Syria in 2013 a couple of days ago. Milliband got scourged​.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    Please at least go semi realistic nobody cares about your space drugs Culture utopia !
    boo
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    For the record the idea I had in mind for mine was some futuristic space empire so I think I'm doing this on different principles than intended
    The site is presented as is. Intention is all your own.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Banned
    Parliament had an extended and emotional bitching session about how we didn't intervene in Syria in 2013 a couple of days ago. Milliband got scourged​.
    So many times you've been right there with us Dad! We've also literally overthrown governments at your behest.

Blog Entries
    The site is presented as is. Intention is all your own.
    Ghost's specifically says "Globalism"! I suppose, depending on how you look at it, the vastness of space is its own sort of globe...

These options are pretty limited and don't allow for enough customisation.

- - - Updated - - -

Annual Limit on Immigration is probably a bit too low too
    Aus Feuer ward der Geist geschaffen,
    drum schenkt mir süßes Feuer ein!
    Die Lust der Lieder und der Waffen,
    die Lust der Liebe schenkt mir ein,
    der Trauben süßes Sonnenblut,
    das Wunder glaubt und Wunder thut!