Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Summer Pleasures [Lemons]

I happen to be an expert on this topic Pata Hikari's Avatar

Simple Summer Pleasures [Lemons]

Shiki didn’t normally wake up on his own. His sleep had, ever since that day he had returned to the Tohno Household, been broken by the calm entreats of Hisui. However, today was different.

It was summer, and everyone wanted to be able to have their own fun that day, with his eyes opening, he welcomed the lovely summer day. He slipped on his glasses, and began the process of getting ready for the day.

It had been some time since there had been any trouble in Misaki. Lacking any troubles, life had shifted into a simple, relaxing routine. The problems of the past sometimes felt so far away that he almost had to be reminded of them.

Getting properly dressed for the occasion, checking his watch to confirm that he wasn’t late, Shiki opened the door to his room. His plans for the day set, a simple, fun summer day. With a smile on his face, he headed off to…

1. Head to a water park with Arcueid
    2. Join Ciel on her trip to Comiket
    3. Go to a festival with Akiha
    4. Play at the beach with Hisui
    5. Join Kohaku in her garden
    6. Talk to the strange twintailed girl who’s in his house for some reason.
    [----------------------------------------]

“Shiki! You’re late!” Arcueid was standing in front of the far too massive line in front of the outdoor waterpark. She wasn’t wearing her usual outfit. Instead she had a long red t-shirt, jean shorts, and a wide brimmed straw hat on, carrying a large purse by her side.

“Hmm?” Shiki looked at his watch. “We agreed to meet at 1 PM, it’s 12:30 now Arcueid.”

Arcueid frowned, “But isn’t that what you’re supposed to say at these sorts of things?”

Shiki resisted the urge to sigh dramatically, “You’ve been watching TV with Kohaku again, haven’t you?”

“Ehh? How did you know?” Arcueid said with a gasp.

“I can see the future.” Shiki said.

Arcueid frowned, “Are you messing with me Shiki?”

“Maybe.”

“Oh Shiki you kidder you.” Arcueid slapped Shiki on the back, Shiki did his best not to wince. “Anyways, what are we going to do here?”

Shiki grinned, “Well, you did put on all the clothing I gave you?” He could see the shirt, shorts, and hat, so when Arcueid nodded Shiki continued, “And you have the swimsuit?”

“Yup! It’s for this special date, right?” Arcueid held up her purse.

“Correct. This place is where people go to have fun the entire day, we can go swimming, run down water slides, play in fountains, the works.”

“Really? That sounds interesting, though… uh…” Arcueid frowned.

“Yes?” Shiki said, “Is there something wrong with it?”

“I don’t do well with bodies of water.” Arcueid said.

“Really? Do you not know how to swim or… this is one of those vampire things isn’t it.”

“Yup.” She said, tapping her chin with her free finger, “As a spirit of the Earth, crossing the sea suppresses the connection and weakens me. I can cross it with preparation, but that requires digging up a large chunk of soil and putting it in a room for me-”

“I get the point.” Shik waved his hand to stop her from rambling on about topics he didn’t really get, “So you can’t cross big bodies of water because of that… wait, how did you get her? Japan is an island.”

“That’s simple enough, I teleported.” She answered as if that was the most obvious solution.

Shiki opened his mouth to protest that line of logic, but then closed it when he realized he really did not want to know the details. Instead he decided to ask a much simpler question, “Wait, you could easily learn about water parks yourself, why didn’t you?”

“It’s more fun to hear it from you.” Arcueid said with an honest smile.

“RIght, that makes sense.” Well, it did in Arcueid’s perspective and that was enough for Shiki. “Well now, let’s get in line. I’m paying for this.” It had been difficult, six months of saving up most of the meager allowance Akiha allowed him. But with the cash he had in his bank account now, he would easily be able to pay for all the activities.

“But Shiki-”

“No buts Arcueid! Today I am going to pay for our date. It is my duty as a man, so you just sit here.”

“Shiki you don’t-”

“I know you’re loaded, I really do Arcueid,” Shiki continued holding his finger up to her lips, “But look, my masculine pride is at stake here. Just let me buy the tickets and then we can have-”

“I already bought day passes.” Arcueid pulled out two tickets from her purse.

“I….” Shiki’s finger lowered, “I see… that’s… that’s fine then.”

“Uh, I’m sorry?” Arcueid mumbled.

Shiki just shrugged, “You didn’t do anything wrong.” He could still buy lunch, that would put a bandage on his wounded pride.

Once entering the park, there was a split, leading to the men’s and women’s changing rooms. The changing rooms were appropriately big for an expensive water park like this. Shiki had a fairly large stall just for himself to change in, complete with a bench and a shower. It took a few minutes of taking off his regular clothes, putting on the swimtrunks, and showering with the bottle of shampoo he had brought.

Once he left he stepped out into the wider park. As expected, there were plenty of people here enjoying this summer day. Water slides, fountains, pools, all sorts of water themed enjoyment just waiting to be played with! Shiki felt a little concerned about the whole “Vampire water thing,” as he had termed it in his mind, but since he had seen her out in the rain a few times he figured just getting wet wasn’t the issue. Naturally there was one big bonus to all this for him…

“Shiki?” He heard Arcueid call out, stepping out of the woman’s changing area. Thus allowing Shiki to see his bonus. Namely, Arcueid in a swimsuit personally picked out by him.

It wasn’t exactly skimpy like one would have expected from a swimsuit picked out by the boyfriend. a pale green halter top bikini with just the right amount of cleavage exposed. The fairly long matching skirt had a long slit, exposing her leg. She immediately caught the eye of several young men as she walked out, but her searching quickly ended as she noticed him. “Ah!” With gleaming smile, she pranced over to him, earning Shiki the jealous glares of the previously glancing young men. “How is it?” She twirled around once she got close.

“You look perfect.” Shiki said, fully aware he probably had the biggest, dorkiest smile possible on his face.

“Ahhh thanks…” Arcueid said with a bubbly grin. She then glanced around the park, “Huh… I was expecting something bigger.”

“Bigger?” Shiki said.

“Yeah, like a big sea. This is just a bunch of swimming pools.” Arcueid said. “I guess the slide looks fun.”

“Uh… what did you expect.”

“Well this is an island. Land has land parks, water has water parks.”

Shiki sighed, “We’re not anywhere near the ocean, Arcueid. And there are water parks on non-islands.”

“Oooohhhhh guess I was worried for nothing then.” Arcueid folded her arms and nodded. “These pools aren’t deep enough to interfere with my connection with the earth.”

“Riiight…” Shiki said, “So, where do you want to go first?”

“Hmmm… let’s try the slides!”

Naturally, Arcueid had wanted to head down the biggest water slide in the park. This involved getting in line and climbing up it, the slide was fairly large, and Shiki could see the entire park once he had gotten to the top. Arcueid, of course, had been bouncing around the entire time until they finally reached the top.

“Okay Shiki, get in.” Arcueid said in a very business like manner.

“Huh? Wouldn’t you want to go down first?” Shiki asked.

“Just do it.” She practically ordered him.

“Fine, fine.” Shiki sat down at the entrance to the slide, just before he actually slid down however, Arcueid jumped on to his lap. “Wha-aah-what?”

“Let’s go now Shiki!” Arcueid pointed forward dramatically like she was the captain of some vessel.

“Arcueid!” Shiki shouted, wondering why god had cursed him with such an embarrassing acting girl once more. “Get off!”

“But I wanted to slide with you…” She muttered, as Shiki desperately tried to ignore the fact that a shapely blonde was sitting on his lap, he didn’t need any more public shaming.

“That’s… that’s not how it’s done!” Shiki groaned.

“Why not…?”

“I’m sorry Miss.” The slide’s attendant said, a clear hint of amusement in her voice, “But for safety reasons only one person can go down at a time.”

“Awww really?”

“Really, so please get off. There are some other sides which can fit two people, we’ll slide next to each other.” Shiki said.

“Promise?”

“Of course.” Shiki said, and Arcueid climbed off him, letting Shiki slide down in peace. He had to admit, it was pretty fun. Rushing down at high speeds, finally landing with a splash in the pool at the bottom. As he surfaced, he heard the tell-tale sound…

“Weeeeeeeeee!!!!” It was like a reverse doppler effect, from the mouth of the slide she emerged, heading down head first, she seemed to fly out, tackling him and knocking them both underwater. Her arms were draped over his shoulders. She was very nearly uncomfortably close as they surfaced. “That was so fun!”

“Well I’m glad.” Shiki said, “If you weren’t having fun then I’d feel pretty bad about this whole thing.”

Arcueid let out a giggle, “Playing around with you is always fun Shiki.”

Shiki could feel the creeping heat even in the cool pool now, “Don’t say embarrassing things like that…” He mumbled.

The next hour was one of play. They went down another water slide next to each other, holding hands at Arcueid’s insistence. They played around with the fountains, and lazily drifted down a fake stream the park made. But other concerns came up, and Shiki’s stomach demanded some lunch. Luckily, Arcueid respected his pride as a man this time! And he was able to procure large greasy park pizza for them to enjoy. Shiki, of course, began chomping down on the pizza, but he noticed that Arcueid was merely picking at hers. “Something wrong?”
    “Ah, well…” Arcueid was frowning, this was bad. His date wasn’t supposed to be frowning! “Am I an embarrassment?”

Well that was new, usually Arcueid could not possibly care less about what other people thought. Then again, she did (mildly) care about what Shiki thought, so this perhaps would take some delicate work. “Well, hmm… I guess maybe it’s a little embarrassing…” Her frown became larger! “But you know? I think couples are supposed to be a little embarrassing.”

Her blessed smile returned, “You think so?”

“Of course. It’s like this, a couple in a good relationship is totally open to each other. So they’ll do stuff that looks a little embarrassing to outsiders.” Shiki decided this was the best explanation. “So don’t worry about it too much.”

“Really?” She said, “So I don’t have to worry about you getting mad at stuff?”

There was a question he had to answer carefully, if he just said “Yes” it would be an excuse for Arcueid to go carte blanche and do whatever she wanted. But if he said “No” then she would get depressed and that would destroy the rest of the date. “Ah, well… I’ll just make sure you don’t do anything too outrageous.”

With a nod, Arcueid accepted this condition, and immediately went to eating lunch. Crisis averted, the date would continue perfectly as planned.

By the time the date was over, the sun was beginning to set. As Shiki headed towards the changing room he worked some of the minor kinks out of his muscles. He had to admit, the day had gone swimmingly, with only the slightest of hiccups. Shutting the stall behind him, he pulled out the shampoo and turned on the shower, “Ahhh that’s good..” It really was just what he needed after a long day.

“I like bathhouses better personally.” Arcueid said.

“Yeah well, that’s a bit more invo…” Shiki stopped talking, he turned around to see Arcueid on the bench. Still wearing the swimsuit.

“Hi Shiki!” She waved.

“What- I- Arcueid! What are you doing- no wait, how are you here? There’s no way a girl could sneak into the men’s changing room!”

“I teleported.” She answered as if that was the most obvious solution.

Shiki felt a very disturbing sense of deja vu come over him. “OK, so I guess I’ll accept that answer. But why are you here?”

“Well you said that couples do stuff that would be embarrassing to outsiders, right?” Arcueid said.

“I… yes, I did.”

“Well, I decided that coming in here would be a great idea, sure it’s probably embarrassing to most people. But hey! We’re a couple, we do that sort of thing right?”

“I… I guess.” Shiki said, “But you know, what if you, uh, get caught?”

“Hmm…” Arcueid tapped her chin in thought, “Dunno, what will happen?”

“We’ll get thrown out.” Shiki said.

“Well we’re leaving in a bit so I don’t see the problem.” Arcueid said.

Shiki sighed in defeat. Nothing could defeat Arcueid’s unique brand of logic. “So you’re here in my little shower and changing stall.”

“It’s pretty big actually!” Arcueid said.

“Right, my ‘pretty big’ shower and changing stall. So what do you want?” When Shiki said this Arcueid began to giggle.

“Seriously Shiki?” She stood up, sauntering towards him, in a minute her arms were around his neck, “What reasons would a girl sneak into a shower with a guy for?” Her breath was suddenly very hot and noticeable as it brushed his cheek.

“I… oh…” Shiki said, a blush quickly taking over his cheeks.

“Glad to see you get it.” Arcueid said in a whisper, before kissing him. It was the first kiss they had done on the date so far. It was soft and tantalizing, promising grand things in the future. With a gentle pull, she pulled him back towards the bench, “Just sit down and relax for a minute…” Shiki was pushed into sitting down. “Now let’s see…” She noticed the bottle of shampoo, “Perfect!”

“Uh, Arc-”

“Shhh!” She silenced him with a finger poking his lips, “I said to sit down and relax, let me handle this.” She was using her other hand to manipulate the back of her top, “There we go…” She picked up the bottle of shampoo just as she managed to undo her top. It seemed to fall off her in slow motion, exposing her fairly significant breasts. She just smirked as she noticed Shiki’s eyes focusing like a laser onto them. Popping open the shampoo, she poured a fair amount between them. “Now then…” With a tug, she pulled his shorts down.

Naturally, Shiki’s body was showing the reaction any straight male would. Arcueid grabbed it for a moment, giving it a few short tugs. She nodded in satisfaction as Shiki groaned, pushing her breasts together. The next thing Shiki knew she was leaning over him and he could just barely see the tip as she moved up and down.

“That’s… ahhhhh wow…” Shiki was finding it hard to put his thoughts into words, Arcueid was almost devouring him. Each pass made him clench the bench a little harder. “Arcueid!” He couldn’t hold the pressure building up inside him any longer. Letting out a long groan of pleasure, Shiki’s release came out like a geyser between Arcueid’s breasts.

“Wow, that worked better than expected.” Arcueid leaned up to kiss Shiki again, “Did you like it?” Her lips held his down while her tongue brushed against his.

“Y-yeah.” Shiki said, still slightly in a daze. His eyes still drawn to those breasts, now covered in a mixture of soap and semen. “I made you dirty.” He managed to pull together a complete thought, speaking this thought made Arcueid giggle.

“Well good news Shiki, there’s a shower right here.” She said.

This caused a new idea to come to Shiki’s head, “Well then, I’ll have to clean you off then.” He began to stand up, pulling Arcueid up with him. Swiping the shampoo bottle, moved behind her.

“Shiki…?” Arcueid said, “What are you doing?” Shiki didn’t say anything in response. His answer came in the form of pouring more shampoo over her chest. “Uh… ah…” Arcueid let out a gasp as Shiki’s hands clutched her breasts, rubbing the soap over them. “That’s… oooohh…” Shiki’s hands slid over her body, quickly building up a thick lather all over her chest.

“Got to get them nice and clean.” Shiki said, his voice almost singing.

“Nnnnn Shiki…” Arcueid struggled to keep her moans quiet, Shiki’s pinching and pulling wasn’t helping!

Holding out one hand under the shower to rinse the soap of it, Shiki chuckled, “You need to let me finish cleaning you.” His clean hand went down, slipping under her bottom.

“Ahh!” Her eyes widened, his fingers were plunging inside her. “Th-that’s…” Her body was shaking as his hands moved in unison, thrusting in, twisting her around until her legs started to buckle. “Shiki…!” Her legs buckled, and she fell back against Shiki. “Hah….” After a few panting breaths she straightened up, her face now flushed and sweaty. She stumbled under the shower, letting the hot water wash everything off her.

Shiki followed her, kissing her from behind, his arms around her waist. “OK, I admit you doing this was a good idea.”

Arcueid giggled in reply. “I knew it.” She mumbled happily, “Still, Shiki…”

“Hmm?”

“You’ve recovered, right?” She began pulling down the bottom half of her swimsuit, the skirt and bottom falling to the floor. “I want more…”

Shiki gladly obliged, keeping his arms around her, he waited for his lover to position herself. She braced her arms against the wall, waiting for him to come together with her. With one final kiss, Shiki pushed himself into her. He couldn’t help but let out a little gasp of his own, his hips pumping slowly.

“Ah… Shiki…” She said, her own body moving to keep pace with his. “I… nn… ah…” One hand kept on her hip, the other once again massaging her breasts. “Ohh…. Shiki!”

“Yeah?” Shiki grunted, his eyes flashing with delight as he felt every inch of their bodies come together in desire. “What is it?” he thrust in deeper and deeper.

“I…. I… nn…. ahh…” Her hands slipped down the tile, “I… nnnnggg!” Her body recoiled with a particular thrust.

“Come on, you can say whatever it is.” Both of his hands were back on her waist, moving like a rapid piston in tune with her gasps.

“I… I really… really ahhnnn I love you, I’m glad we can.. nngggaahhh… do…” She couldn’t finish her sentence, “do.. dsaaahhhh!” Her body locked into place, her pupils narrowed. Her entire body shaking with orgasm, “Oh… oh… ahh…”

“I… love… you too!” Shiki grunted, firing out as fast as possible, with a shout of satisfaction he released his own second orgasm. Neither of their bodies having much strength left, they collapsed under the shower.

Arcueid managed to turn herself around so they were facing each other, laying on their sides. “I love you Shiki.” She said with a smile, “I love you a lot.”

“Arcueid…” Shiki returned her smile, “I-”

“Sir? Are you OK?” The sound of knocking and the voice of an attendant took the couple back to reality.

“I- I’m fine!” Shiki shouted, “I just lost track of time. I’m sorry, I’ll be out in a minute!” He turned back to Arcueid, “Oh god what are we going to do you’re going to get caught and-”

With a smile and a wink, there was a strange sort of popping sound, and Arcueid vanished.

“Uhh… OK… so… she really did teleport?”

“That was so much fun!” Arcueid said to the starry sky beyond the park.

“It was wasn’t it?” Shiki said.

“When can we go again Shiki?” She said with a bright and eager smile.

“Maybe later in the summer. Best not to go to often.” It was expensive, after all, and his male pride wasn’t going to let her pay again.

“I can’t wait to do it all some more.” She said, dancing on the sidewalk in front of him.

“Ah, well, that last part was a little risky… maybe we should do that bit somewhere else?” Shiki said with a nervous laugh.

“Oh?” With a cat like smirk, Arcueid leaned close to Shiki and whispered, “You’re saying you didn’t like it when I gave you that breast job?”

“Guh.. I… I uh of course I did! It’s just… you know, there are safer places to do it, you know? If you want to end the date that way there are places we can go and it’s just-”

Arcueid burst out laughing, “You’re funny Shiki.” She leaned back to a normal distance, “Well, whatever makes you happy.”

“I want you to be happy too, you know.” Shiki said.

Her expression brightened, “Oh! In that case let’s go to Disneyland!” She grabbed Shiki’s hands, her eyes sparkling.

“W-what, err, isn’t that a bit-”

“I already have tickets.” She said.

“You do?” His masculine pride!

“We can head there tomorrow!”

“Uh Akiha might not-”

“You’re a man, aren’t you Shiki? Why let your little sister control you?”

“Easily. Now do-”

“Pleasse?” She gave him this puppy dog look, the kind that he was completely weak against.

“Oh.. oh fine.” Shiki sighed in defeat, he never could really say no to her now could he?

“Yay!” Arcueid said with a giggle, “It’ll be lots of fun, I promise!”

“I’m sure it will…”

Endless Theme Parks - Arcueid Ending.
    Last edited by Pata Hikari; February 18th, 2014 at 08:02 PM.

Exclamation

So now that the quote "Main Heroine" unquote has been taken care of, feel free to decide where Shiki's next path of summer debauchery will take him!

(Also, I just used my 1000th post to put up smut, go me?)
    Fate/Stay Night: Life is an Endless Dream Chapter 12: Settling into place
    Tsukihime: Role Revert Part 10: Were you here the whole time?
    Fate + Tsuki: Slayer/Savior Part 1: Forge/Assassin
    Pata Hikari's Tsukihime Short stories: Lastest story: A Midnight Dreary

Blog Entries
    Hmmm, yes.

Also Ciel.
    Last edited by SeiKeo; February 12th, 2014 at 10:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hisui....

Main Heroine, So no Satsuiki or Sion?

Teasing the Penguin God!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pata Hikari View Post
    Isn't it sad?

Also, Akiha for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner90 View Post
    Shirou looks at a butter knife and his brain thinks "yupp, that's a weapon, off to my RM you go."

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries

Do this.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Blog Entries
    She's obviously Rin.
    Haha, this would be amazing.
    Shirou looks at a butter knife and his brain thinks "yupp, that's a weapon, off to my RM you go."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors shiningphoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Isn't it sad?
    What, Rin appearing in a Tsukihime lemon?

EDIT: Ninjaed so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    two drinks and an aphrodisiac away from assaulting an appropriately shaped piece of furniture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    "What does 'masturbate' mean? 'cause it's pretty obviously not a real word."

Blog Entries
    2. Join Ciel on her trip to Comiket

I choose Hisui.

Quote Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
    Hisui....

Main Heroine, So no Satsuiki or Sion?
    I was talking about Arc, since I needed to post one thing so there was an actual story in the thread I went with her.

Sion isn't, strictly speaking, a Tsukihime character, so no route for her.

I will admit this made me think of something else.
    Get your mind out of the gutter.

He says in the thread about half a dozen porn stories.
    Last edited by Pata Hikari; February 12th, 2014 at 12:09 PM.
    Fate/Stay Night: Life is an Endless Dream Chapter 12: Settling into place
    Tsukihime: Role Revert Part 10: Were you here the whole time?
    Fate + Tsuki: Slayer/Savior Part 1: Forge/Assassin
    Pata Hikari's Tsukihime Short stories: Lastest story: A Midnight Dreary

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    I say...
    3. Go to a festival with Akiha

Blog Entries
    2. Go with Ciel to Comiket
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Apparently BL Jesus Umbra of Chaos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ​My vote:
    3. Go to a festival with Akiha.

The meme is dead, long live the meme.

[3:24:35 PM] Italian Leo: i was never a faggot
    [3:24:42 PM] Italian Leo: but rather a shining ray of hope

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries

And I also thought of Rin first...
    Last edited by Rafflesiac; February 13th, 2014 at 10:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Banned
    Blog Entries
    4. Hisui

Must say I'm liking this, I'll be in my bunk. And 6 please.
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

Blog Entries
    I vote for "6. Talk to the strange twintailed girl who’s in his house for some reason".
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Elf, dealing fanfic crack for Beast Lair since 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Elf: Crack Dealer. Story at eleven.
    'Fae is Foul' - My SAO/ZnT Crossover fanfic (SB Thread) (FFN Link)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pata Hikari View Post
    I was talking about Arc, since I needed to post one thing so there was an actual story in the thread I went with her.

Sion isn't, strictly speaking, a Tsukihime character, so no route for her.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

He says in the thread about half a dozen porn stories.
    It's a damn shame....

Well at least Len won't be a part of this.

Teasing the Penguin God!