Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Magic: Infinite Reflections

Eh, I don't think prior knowledge will be a huge deal.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blackdeath6031's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It just takes elements from MTG.

Mainly the colors, which I have links to guides for from the Daily MTG archives if anyone's interested.

I may try simplifying down the colors a bit, since there's some overlap and each color has a rather wide field.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blackdeath6031's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Their philosophies and styles of play are fundamentally different though, if you wanna go deep into it.

But since you said you'll simplify them that might make their distinguishing factors easier to see.

Curiously enough, I'd be more interested if this turned out to be more like a game, and less like a RP.

Which seems to be what you are planning.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It would also be interesting if the RP ends up as the fluff fodder for the game, if it seems like that.

Sengoku Rance? Civilization? Pick your favorite here?
    Well, regardless, the in-between turns may be passed sort of like those games.
    At the start of the turn, you get your mana payment, then you can spend them on whatever.

The rp aspect comes from things like when you actually invade, you'll probably have to rp. Also, if you want to go dungeon crawling or whatever.

Honk

Fun fact:

If you want, you can get into a cameo battle with Zeltretch.

Honk

How am I supposed to beat GOD DAM ZEL!
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I KNOW, DROP THE MOON ON HI- oh wait... Shit, outta ideas guys.

Levy is not impressed.

Eco Rider!

Form a temporary alliance, and all team up on him?

He's like a bonus boss, in a sense.

Note: Technically, you have to fight 5 of him. At the same time. In his young form. Each of them are lvl 5000.

For reference, you start out at lvl 1000.

Honk

Wat.

5?

U TRYING TO KILL ME OR SOMETHIN?

And each of them kind use all 5 colors.Like I said, you don't have to fight him.Or you could also form a temp alliance against them.They drop some good loot.

Honk

Ooooooh......MssrNeko's saving a spot on this game. And look no further for Disgaea help, Tang. I'm here to assist.

Spoiler:

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Sengoku Rance? Civilization? Pick your favorite here?
    Well, regardless, the in-between turns may be passed sort of like those games.
    At the start of the turn, you get your mana payment, then you can spend them on whatever.

The rp aspect comes from things like when you actually invade, you'll probably have to rp. Also, if you want to go dungeon crawling or whatever.
    Huh, I wonder what you'll be taking from Sengoku Rance. That had a pretty addictive gameplay.

inb4 the hscenes

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

If you want to be really technical, as the undisputed owner of a planet, you could technically spend all day lounging around in a harem you gathered from across the planet.

Of course, if you stick with that for a while, you might get conquered soon by other people who spend their time getting more powerful.

Anyway, for actual similarities, I guess sort of like the turn actions? Like you can spend time increasing your armies, going to dungeons, ect. You can use your mana to create individual rather strong beings, or numerous lesser powerful beings, or maybe a 'champion' who's in between the two who leads a army of lesser powerful creatures.

Honk

100$ I lose first in this game.

I totally sucked at Age of Empires.

Y'know Tang, looking at this RP makes me think more of Makai Kingdom than Disgaea (same verse though). Still can't wait to become a freaking badass overlord.

Spoiler:

Yeah, I was thinking of how Zetta started at like lvl 2500 or whatever when I was creating this.

Honk

Also, if we fight Zel and beat him, we have to fight his comically chibi form that's OP'd out the yin-yang.

Spoiler: