Page 264 of 491 FirstFirst ... 164214254259262263264265266269274314364 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,280 of 9818

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha Anime (no spoilers)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    i agree, not making a contract with Geas which ensures Kairi's allegiance is pretty fucking dumb
    Thus showing how naive Fiore is and how Chiron is right to be worried.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Aye, that part was a nice way to highlight how softhearted Fiore is. It endears her to me, but it was naive and should not have been done.

One other thing is that I like how Fiore shows a tough facade when it comes to being a magus, but her brother has her beat when it comes to having the right mindset.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    that would require his consent tho?
    i dont think a magus of Kairi's caliber would willingly make that kind of contract, fair content or not, in this particular case
    all magus know that soul binding is super dangerous, doubly so on a magus because it uses their own magic crest

not giving team kairi anymore CS, on the other hand, doesnt require his assent.

- - - Updated - - -

or smtg

nvm, shouldve wathced first instead of going by wrong LN memory
    Last edited by castor212; October 18th, 2017 at 01:53 PM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    that would require his consent tho
    i dont think a magus of Kairi's caliber would willingly make that kind of contract, fair content or not, in this particular case
    all magus know that soul binding is super dangerous, doubly so on a magus because it uses their own magic crest

not giving team kairi anymore CS, on the other hand, doesnt require his assent.

- - - Updated - - -

or smtg
    Kairi was the one that offered to be under contract, Fiore refused.

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    oh i went by LN memory

which i misremembered anyway, so nvm
    Last edited by castor212; October 18th, 2017 at 01:47 PM.

Kairi and Mordred have been handling themselves exceptionally on their own, and now have an additional CS that they shouldn't even have had to begin with.
    Jeanne has been spending the entire course of the war protecting Sieg, and now that he's decided to fight (and now that she knows the true reason for her summoning, so she doesn't really have to abide by the impartial bullshit anymore), she's worried about what horrible thing will happen if he uses all his CS, but that's his only way of fighting, and she can't stop him from fighting so might as well give him as much time to live as possible.
    But just to not go wild, she only gives away the two CS which should have been for Siegfried.

I'm with castor here, this really isn't that weird of a scenario, but idk might just be me
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

This is the strangest game of Team Deathmatch I have ever seen.

598,535,004 (NA)

JP Friend Code
    That scene where Kairi and Mordred started laughing simultaneously about stealing the grail was hilarious enough to make me like the rest of the episode , shitty scene transitions aside.

Me, fighting? Perish the thought. Stasis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    i agree, not making a contract with Geas which ensures Kairi's allegiance is pretty fucking dumb
    OMG Shirou in UBW is so fucking dumb wow I hate him he does nothing but shiet this show is so bad I prefer zero
    You never know when those things come in handy...

Spoiler:

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasis View Post
    OMG Shirou in UBW is so fucking dumb wow I hate him he does nothing but shiet this show is so bad I prefer zero
    Calm down, Dude
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle pandacmh's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Alright, so Jeanne being summoned is to stop Amakusa, which is why she can pick sides. Being against Amakusa, she does not need to act as a Ruler anymore, so she can give CS at will to take down Amakusa, and Jeanne technically stopped being the Holy Grail War's Ruler, as the war cannot continue, in her opinion. Is that right?

Actually, Servants do get a wish to the Grail right? I recall the fact that ordering the last servant to suicide is entirely up to the Masters' choice.

I don't know if it's just me or I don't clearly see what's the big deal with Amakusa being a Master and deciding to use the Grail, since he reincarnated and all. Surely he deserves a wish as long as he wins the war? Who is Jeanne to judge how he would use it? In FSN Kotomine as the observer told Shirou that evil people can use the Grail as long as they win, no? Oh, and can Jeanne use her command spells to force Red Servant's to commit suicide? I presume Amakusa would have to use his own command seals to cancel the suicide. But surely Jeanne can do it while he is in the toilet or sleeping?

I think I need to rewatch the anime when I have free time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasis View Post
    ???
    Last edited by pandacmh; October 18th, 2017 at 10:49 PM.
    FGO support list (updated 6th March 2018)
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pandacmh View Post
    Alright, so Jeanne being summoned is to stop Amakusa, which is why she can pick sides. Being against Amakusa, she does not need to act as a Ruler anymore, so she can give CS at will to take down Amakusa, and Jeanne technically stopped being the Holy Grail War's Ruler, as the war cannot continue, in her opinion. Is that right?

Actually, Servants do get a wish to the Grail right? I recall the fact that ordering the last servant to suicide is entirely up to the Masters' choice.

I don't know if it's just me or I don't clearly see what's the big deal with Amakusa being a Master and deciding to use the Grail, since he reincarnated and all. Surely he deserves a wish as long as he wins the war? Who is Jeanne to judge how he would use it? In FSN Kotomine as the observer told Shirou that evil people can use the Grail as long as they win, no? Oh, and can Jeanne use her command spells to force Red Servant's to commit suicide? I presume Amakusa would have to use his own command seals to cancel the suicide. But surely Jeanne can do it while he is in the toilet or sleeping?

I think I need to rewatch the anime when I have free time.

???
    If that master purpose is to reach Akasa, then they has no hestitation to kill their own Servant.
    The problem is the salvation of mankind can be inteprented in dangerous way, his wish has chance to bring disaster. Well, his mean to get the grail is not as bad as Kiritsugu but that grail is not the true holy grail and such kind miracle will need a great cost.

Jeanne can do it while he is in toilet or sleeping? How does she know that he is sleeping? Her revelation doesn't work like that
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    also something2 the dead should not be the one to direct the living

which is also the theme for Extra ending

and maybe some other tm works

Quote Originally Posted by pandacmh View Post
    She was summoned as a proper ruler but Revelation/gut feeling told her that there was something wrong and that something was Amakusa. He's basically an anomaly which shouldn't exist in the war and when he reveals his wish she decides that he's now the largest threat. So you know, if she has to help out some of the other servants in order to stop what she perceives as probably the biggest threat in the entire war, then so be it.

Yeah, they do (although I guess it may depend on grail system)

I don't know if it's just me or I don't clearly see what's the big deal with Amakusa being a Master and deciding to use the Grail, since he reincarnated and all. Surely he deserves a wish as long as he wins the war? Who is Jeanne to judge how he would use it? In FSN Kotomine as the observer told Shirou that evil people can use the Grail as long as they win, no?
    Basically it comes down to
    1) he's a "cheater" in the war
    2) what castor said (dead should not lead the living)
    3) his wish is "confirmed" to bring some sort of disaster
    Spoiler:
    “Your logic is sound, provided that the man in your example truly knew of no other method.”

Sieg recalled something.

“Then you being summoned as Ruler…”

“…would imply that Shirou’s seizure of the Greater Grail, and his wish of salvation, represents a threat to the world, yes. Whatever the case, the act of Servant Ruler employing other Servants in order to place a wish upon the Holy Grail is in itself the grossest of misconducts beyond any debate. That is why the Masters and Servants gathered here are going to stop him. I hope that there are no objections.”

It ties into the whole "the grail can only grant wishes by omitting a process, so the process must exist in the first place", and a monologue Jeanne has with herself that was cut from the anime has her speculate that it would be very similar to what Kerry's wish would have been (a lot of people die to save some).
    Of course the grail seemingly wouldn't normally summon a ruler to oppose anyone with a "bad wish", but Jeanne was already there and targetting Shirou, and if his wish is going to bring harm to the rest of humanity (that is, cause problems outside of the bounds of the HGW), then it's very much in her interest to stop him.

Oh, and can Jeanne use her command spells to force Red Servant's to commit suicide? I presume Amakusa would have to use his own command seals to cancel the suicide. But surely Jeanne can do it while he is in the toilet or sleeping?
    There's no reason why she couldn't, but as you say Shirou could probably just as likely counter it, and he has more CS so she's at a major disadvantage regarding that plan.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Time for Loli Killer!
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Did they just skip an entire chapter?
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Seems so
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Ugh cokesakto no no no

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Lmao
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Did they just skip an entire chapter?
    It was the dream chapter, so they could probably fit some in, and cut the others. I definetly see Mordreds being cut since we already have had that flashback.
    Last edited by Iceblade44; October 19th, 2017 at 06:20 AM.

anywhere than here