Page 469 of 488 FirstFirst ... 369419459464467468469470471474479 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,380 of 9753

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha Anime (no spoilers)

  1. #9361
    So, without our knowledge that such a timeline would be pruned by the world, what reason did Sieg have to oppose Amakusa other than because Jeanne said so?

  2. #9362

  3. #9363
    Deadpan Dead People LegalLoliLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,916
    Blog Entries
    5
    More specifically, he blocked his waifu's suicide bombing, thus reducing the meaning of that sacrifice.
    May the Light of Zvezda Shine Throughout This World!
    Spoiler:

  4. #9364
    The Greatest Cool Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,607
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Saber Works View Post
    So, without our knowledge that such a timeline would be pruned by the world, what reason did Sieg have to oppose Amakusa other than because Jeanne said so?
    Because humanity would stagnate in such a scenario.

  5. #9365
    Preformance Pertension SeiKeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    49,005
    Blog Entries
    9
    That's 'a' reason, is it 'his' reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?


  6. #9366
    The Greatest Cool Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,607
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    That's 'a' reason, is it 'his' reason?
    That's what he talks with Justeaze about in the last episode isn't it?

  7. #9367
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,712
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Saber Works View Post
    So, without our knowledge that such a timeline would be pruned by the world, what reason did Sieg have to oppose Amakusa other than because Jeanne said so?
    Amakusa thinks humans aren't worth it, Sieg thinks that they are.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  8. #9368

  9. #9369
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Because humanity would stagnate in such a scenario.
    He only found out about that after Justeaze told him (I really do like how there's suddenly a clause of "haha the wish works but because a dead guy who's also the bad guy made the wish it'll conveniently go horribly wrong so you have to be the hero and stop it haha there goes the 90% of the moral ambiguity haha). I'm talking about before the last episode.

    Amakusa wants humanity to be immortal (which is a good thing) because he believes that mortality is what makes humanity evulz. Sieg believes that humanity is innately good. But there's no actual conflict between "everyone is immortal" and "everyone is inherently good."

  10. #9370
    Knight of 'Sumanai' Iceblade44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    East Coast of the USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,549
    US Friend Code
    260,781,010
    That conflict wasn't between Amakusa and Sieg but between Amakusa and Jeanne. After she died Sieg is simply fighting for her and her beliefs.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"


    anywhere than here

  11. #9371
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    That conflict wasn't between Amakusa and Sieg but between Amakusa and Jeanne. After she died Sieg is simply fighting for her and her beliefs.
    Silly Jeanne, it's not nice to lecture Amakusa for trying to lead humanity when you're grooming a days old baby.

  12. #9372
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Knight of Rebellion13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,955
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Clock'sPu
    Lol It's his choice, not something that Jeanne want
    Spoiler:

    War bring nothing but loss for both sides

  13. #9373
    It's Magikewl~ Magikewl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,107
    JP Friend Code
    947,795,354
    yes it’s his choice to do what jeanne wants

  14. #9374
    Jack and Jack Mom killing and mind raping people is the best part of this mediocre series.
    Last edited by Broke; January 13th, 2018 at 11:01 PM.

    598,535,004 (NA)



  15. #9375
    The Greatest Cool Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,607
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Saber Works View Post
    Silly Jeanne, it's not nice to lecture Amakusa for trying to lead humanity when you're grooming a days old baby.
    Jeanne didn't force him into fighting for her beliefs, she kept telling him to stay out of the war.

  16. #9376
    マリーの味方 Sesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,644
    US Friend Code
    656873700
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Saber Works View Post
    Amakusa wants humanity to be immortal (which is a good thing)
    lol

  17. #9377
    Across This New Borderline RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Leones
    Age
    50
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    lol
    Transhumanists would say yes.

  18. #9378
    There is also the whole other can of worms that is that humanity will achieve that Third Magic state in the distant future anyway.

    So another problem is achieving it now with a shortcut instead that with actual effort.

  19. #9379
    Preformance Pertension SeiKeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    49,005
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Transhumanists would say yes.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?


  20. #9380
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    52,977
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Saber Works View Post
    He only found out about that after Justeaze told him (I really do like how there's suddenly a clause of "haha the wish works but because a dead guy who's also the bad guy made the wish it'll conveniently go horribly wrong so you have to be the hero and stop it haha there goes the 90% of the moral ambiguity haha). I'm talking about before the last episode.

    Amakusa wants humanity to be immortal (which is a good thing) because he believes that mortality is what makes humanity evulz. Sieg believes that humanity is innately good. But there's no actual conflict between "everyone is immortal" and "everyone is inherently good."
    There's really no moral ambiguity when it comes to forcing your will onto seven billion people without their consent regardless of who's doing it my man

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •