Page 471 of 491 FirstFirst ... 371421461466469470471472473476481 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,420 of 9818

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha Anime (no spoilers)

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Also, about that "Jeanne wanting Sieg to believe in humans as good people", it was because she wanted Sieg to have a life after the war. And interacting with other people is essential. Better to do that without malice.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    Humans should die
    Said by a human, how ironic.

I'm now being reminded of Araya.

Also, humanity have two things that the other life - forms don't have: choice and free - will that can't be forced by any other being.

As Jeanne said, the decision of evolution of civilization should be decided by the living, not the dead.

And it's really twisted when

Spoiler:
    Kotomine mentioned this one in Fate/Grand Order.
    Last edited by hayate; January 14th, 2018 at 07:22 AM.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    The dead should stay dead
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The way I see it is, in order to create any new dynasty, the vanguards of the old one must be destroyed. Amakusa wants to make a new world. Jeanne and Sieg don't. That's all.

Blog Entries
    I dare you to post at least one thing I can't imagine being said by a guy at a party in a black trenchcoat wearing sunglasses inside

Blog Entries
    words cant hurt me these shades are gucci

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    Said by a human, how ironic.
    I am not a human, i am a malicious digital entity born from the collective subconscious of all BL members beep boop fuck the gacha.

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Saber Works View Post
    Maybe the subs from where I watched the last episode were horribly translated, but the exact transcript I read was:
    Sieg: Isn't immortality too early for mankind?
    Justeaze: It might be. Also, as they get it through a miracle by a deceased, a Servant, they might lose their spirituality along the way.
    Astolfo: What will happen to mankind then?
    Justeaze: They will likely lose their drive to explore the unknown, and become creatures bound to the land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    The subs I read was this.
    Justeave: Maybe
    Justeave: just like the miracle that the envoys called Servants obtain, there's a high risk of humanity discarding their spiritual nature.
    yeah APEX was the latter, I'm guessing utw was the former?

can someone confirm what she actually said

I just thought of something I found funny.

Amakusa guessed that there would be another Holy Grail War, guessed that there would be another Ruler. Instead of trying to kill the Ruler off the moment they joined, risk failure, and get another Ruler up on his ass, all he had to do was find a like-minded human to "assist" and Jeanne would have lost her reason to oppose him.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    all he had to do was find a like-minded human to "assist" and Jeanne would have lost her reason to oppose him.
    that's difficult for someone who hates humans you know.
    He hates humans, but he deeply loves humanity. In the Shimabara Rebellion, he witnessed just how strongly low, vulgar and cruel humans could become. They can become like this even towards those of the same race as them. If they encountered others who have a different skin color or different culture, just how much further would human cruelty increase?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    I just thought of something I found funny.

Amakusa guessed that there would be another Holy Grail War, guessed that there would be another Ruler. Instead of trying to kill the Ruler off the moment they joined, risk failure, and get another Ruler up on his ass, all he had to do was find a like-minded human to "assist" and Jeanne would have lost her reason to oppose him.
    Except how would Amakusa predict the Rulers world view? Jeanne interfere with his plans in the beggining because of her duty as a Ruler, it's only later she found out his plan which he explained to her in hopes she would join his side. There's no practicality in finding a random human that says"hey that's a good plan" for what he was doing.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    its because they know I'm a sellout so they've stopped listening
    I just worry that my 100% sincere and actually genuine opinion that supporting the western industry is bad and wrong might insult you.

Since you're part of that industry now. You sellout.

So I hold my tongue, out of courtesy.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    When are you getting your bone marrow transplant to become genetically Japanese?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Except how would Amakusa predict the Rulers world view? Jeanne interfere with his plans in the beggining because of her duty as a Ruler, it's only later she found out his plan which he explained to her in hopes she would join his side. There's no practicality in finding a random human that says"hey that's a good plan" for what he was doing.
    He doesn't need to predict the Ruler's world view. If he predicted that a Ruler would be summoned, whose job would be to stop him, so instead of preemptively sending a servant to kill them, he could have just found a living human to prop up. Then, it wouldn't matter whether Jeanne liked or disliked "their" plan, because she would be breaking the rules by interfering.

For You, he might hate humans, but considering he says he would do anything to achieve his wish, he should be able to at the least stomach a single guy, especially if the guy shares his view to some extent.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    I just worry that my 100% sincere and actually genuine opinion that supporting the western industry is bad and wrong might insult you.

Since you're part of that industry now. You sellout.

So I hold my tongue, out of courtesy.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

US Friend Code
    He doesn't need to predict the Ruler's world view. If he predicted that a Ruler would be summoned, whose job would be to stop him, so instead of preemptively sending a servant to kill them, he could have just found a living human to prop up. Then, it wouldn't matter whether Jeanne liked or disliked "their" plan, because she would be breaking the rules by interfering.
    Her interfering out of her duty as a Ruler and her interfering out her own personal views are different. She interfered as a Ruler because thanks to her summoning she knows that Amakusa's wish has the potential to greatly alter the world and she interfered based on her personal views that what Amakusa was trying to do was wrong and needed to be stopped. Just having a human there won't stop her, because she would move past what her duty is as Ruler because she's opposed of the drastic measure Amakusa. Amakusa being a Servant is certainly a reason why she's against his plan and acts accordingly in her duty as a Ruler, but as long as she's opposed to his plan ideologically she wouldn't let down on it.

Also I think it take more than just have a human there to say that Amakusa isn't the one behind. It's his plan, his wish, even if there is a human he would ultimately just have been manipulated by Amakusa, this scenario would only work if Amakusa was subservant to that human which would definetly not be the case.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

For You, he might hate humans, but considering he says he would do anything to achieve his wish, he should be able to at the least stomach a single guy, especially if the guy shares his view to some extent.
    The reason why he has that wish in the first place is because he can't stomach humans.
    He doesn't believe in them, that's his flaw.
    Trusting a dude is a complete contribution to what he is fighting for and believes in.
    By nature he will never do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    You know looking at the first part of my post I felt like I sidetracked from the point I wanted to make, this is Jeanne's actions as a Ruler and her personal beliefs are her own and that other Rulers wouldn't have the same mindset and values and would react differently. Like say if Martha was summoned as a Ruler she wouldn't really care much if the plan was initiated by a Servant or not, so Amakusa trying to set up his plan on such an unreliable fact as that doesn't make sense because there are plenty of Servants that disagree that they can't meddle with humanity. I just wanted to say this because after sitting on it on awhile the argument I made didn't make that much sense as a response to the question that I think I was misunderstanding it a little, it bothered me so I thought I should clarify.

anywhere than here

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    LeL

So as i pray... Unlimited Bug Works! Kariya's Avatar
    Any new on extra scenes or improved scenes in BD BOX I? Thanks!