Page 479 of 491 FirstFirst ... 379429469474477478479480481484489 ... LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,580 of 9818

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha Anime (no spoilers)

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Iirc Iceblade told me it's just arrows super packed with magic energy.
    Honestly i wouldnt be surprised if Chiron can do simple or heck even OP magic on top of other shits he can do becauae of course he can
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    But let me put forward a hypothetical example: imagine I write a novel in which a bunch of characters are stripped of all pretenses of civilisation and revert to a more animalistic mindset - basically "Lord of the Flies", but with adults.
    Now imagine all those characters are black.
    Ok I'm imagining it, now tell me what it has to do with fetus ghosts.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I know you know what subtext is.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I already talked about how you shouldn't just draw a parallel to real-life issues and then divorce yourself entirely from those parallels whenever you want. But let me put forward a hypothetical example: imagine I write a novel in which a bunch of characters are stripped of all pretenses of civilisation and revert to a more animalistic mindset - basically "Lord of the Flies", but with adults.
    Now imagine all those characters are black.
    Sure that would definitely be an issue, but that's not a good parallel to Jack's case. Jack's destruction does not imply, in any way, that those children deserve that or that real life victimized children cannot be saved. Those are dead children from a hundred years ago, there's no connection to be made here beyond "London was fucked up and human society can be cruel".

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Whitechapel in that era was fucked up even by London standards, it was universally considered to be the least pleasant part of the city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    Is it possible for you to make posts that don’t sound like they’re written by someone in a high school anime club
    Back in high school, I was still watching Naruto and thought that Disgaea was the best thing ever (before discovering Overlord). It's just that, for certain angels and saints, I want to attack them in mid-sentence.

Blog Entries
    just asking but
    is there any easy and quick way to import a sub from 1 mkv file to another mkv file

one that even a dumbass most likely would understand

You'd have to extract the track first. Look into mkvtoolnix, shouldn't be hard to figure out if you've ever used a CLI-style application.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    this is literally the first time I heard the word CLI

I-Im really sorry

maybe ill just look up video guide or smtg

I'm a dumbdumb anyway, mkvtoolnix has a GUI, so just download it, extract, and open mkvtoolnix-gui.exe
    add source file (your mkv)
    uncheck all the tracks that aren't subtitles, press "start multiplexing"

click the little x at the top of the window to close the "current project" or w/e, go to new, add files, select the other mkv file (you want to add onto) and the sub file you just extracted, multiplex again, and you should be good to go (there are videos for the merging step showing the gui just in case)
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

Blog Entries
    cool, thanks!

uh does that think able to edit subs too

Nope, you'll have to get a separate program for that, probably aegisub or something (editing the file directly on your own isn't really recommended after all).
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    With MKVToolNix you don't even need to dump any files. Just drag and drop the two MKV files in the program and pick which video tracks, audio tracks and subs you want in your output MKV. You can even choose two audio tracks for a dual audio file (Japanese and English dub), if you have them both.

The benefit of this method is that you don't bother yourself with dumping anything else that could be useful, like chapter markings and/or fonts.

To edit subs, you'll have to dump it and either open it with Notepad to change a line or two, or use Aegisub, but that's more advanced if you want to change timings, style of the text and so on.

Blog Entries
    shiiiiiit i wanna fix some of UTW's mistake before muxing em to the BD i found but hatarakitakunai

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Apocrypha Jeanne is just a constant reminder that the light has no place in my heart (which was originally shown to me by Kingdom Hearts).
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    Is it possible for you to make posts that don’t sound like they’re written by someone in a high school anime club
    That doesn't sound like an anime club thing, it sounds like a poetry club thing.
    Which is still bad. (Sorry LLL.)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Back in high school, I was still watching Naruto and thought that Disgaea was the best thing ever (before discovering Overlord). It's just that, for certain angels and saints, I want to attack them in mid-sentence.
    No excuse.

You make a valid point. It's a pretty asinine message to present. Overall, it displays a lack of understanding of the human condition. But I can't really divorce this from context entirely either. It could have been avoided entirely by making Jack literally anything other than an eight-year-old fetish object. That would however prevent Atalanta from having any reason to be in conflict with Jeanne, which is something that Higashida really wanted to happen if memory serves, though I have no idea why that was.

Atalanta's reaction still makes no sense though. She saw through the illusion, recognized that the kids weren't even real children. She just… wanted to believe they were real children? Except that still doesn't make sense because she already turned the only 'real' entity's heart into a shishkebab on an arrow. So, she already killed one little girl herself. Except that little girl had a lot of other kids inside them, so by shooting the one, she slaughtered them all.

So it's only after Jeanne refuses to save the fake ones that not only can't be saved but are already dying because Atalanta shot their vessel herself, that she loses her shit. It's her own fault. Jeanne just finished what Atalanta started. Cat girl effectively changes her attitude while still holding the figurative the knife, after its already in the victim's throat, but it's still all Jeanne's fault and to that end she must sacrifice everything that makes her Atalanta to avoid looking at something she knows in her heart was the right thing to do.

Besides, those wraiths only appeared to her as another aspect of Jack's sadistic mentality. They might have existed already, but they were only being shown off to hurt Atalanta, who immediately saw that fact for what it was! There's a message here, but regardless of that fact, it's distorted to nothing because of disastrously poor handling of the scene. It honestly would have been better if, just for example, Atalanta had met a kid in Trifas and took a liking to them, and Jack was more like Berserker in SF.
    For the best way to develop Atalanta's character to happen, once she lets the arrow fly and it hits Jack's body, he can change into the child Atalanta met for maximum trauma.

But that still doesn't make her want to transform into a scantily-clad ragemonster out for Jeanne's blood.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Astroprogs View Post
    With MKVToolNix you don't even need to dump any files. Just drag and drop the two MKV files in the program and pick which video tracks, audio tracks and subs you want in your output MKV. You can even choose two audio tracks for a dual audio file (Japanese and English dub), if you have them both.
    Didn't think of that, but makes sense that would work.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

UTW also bumped up their subs when the post-OP ad text scrolled on-screen, so you'd have to fix that in Aegisub if you don't want that happening on the blu-ray.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I was rewatching apo on netflix becuase i now have netflix
    and right after the chiron disappears you see Fiore's command spell disappear
    however it the whole seal doesn't disappear, the remnants of the spell or rather the mark of the chosen is still visible
    That's a nice touch
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Since when did anyone feel bad for evil murder ghosts?

It doesn't matter if they are kids. They are making up the mass murdering Jack entity. They are accomplices at the very least. Jeanne was right to drop the God bomb on them.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude