Page 488 of 488 FirstFirst ... 388438478483486487488
Results 9,741 to 9,753 of 9753

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha Anime (no spoilers)

  1. #9741
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Knight of Rebellion13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,729
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Clock'sPu
    no great deeds beside pornography

    lmao
    Spoiler:

    War bring nothing but loss for both sides

  2. #9742
    I don't even like the between Kirei and Shirou in Heaven's Feel as much as most people do.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

    > Making smart decisions


    Pick one


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.




  3. #9743
    Time Lord Toa of Gallifrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    264
    US Friend Code
    930,495,944 | IGN Gabriel
    I just want elements from Sparks Liner High to be incorporated in some way Rin vore ending OVA


    Important Quotes

    Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    “She is, like, really viscerally repulsive to look at. The thirst for forbidden money of perverts that this predatory jailbait seethes with practically condenses inside the phone, and leaves my screen all foggy.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    “She is, like, really viscerally repulsive to look at. The thirst for forbidden money of perverts that this predatory jailbait seethes with practically condenses inside the phone, and leaves my screen all foggy.”
    FGO NA Supports
    Spoiler:

  4. #9744
    死者 The Dead alirezaiee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    middletown
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7
    Fate/Apocrypha has taught me two important things:
    1) Gender is a confusing issue in the Fate universe (and in the real world as of late)
    2) Astolfo is best girl...I mean guy...I mean trap!

  5. #9745
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,262
    Quote Originally Posted by alirezaiee View Post
    Fate/Apocrypha has taught me two important things:
    1) Gender is a confusing issue in the Fate universe (and in the real world as of late)
    2) Astolfo is best girl...I mean guy...I mean trap!
    F/A taught me that I absolutely love Jeanette of Domrémy, that a homunculus MC is not a bad idea, and reinforced my opinion not to judge by the cover.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  6. #9746
    Across This New Borderline RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Leones
    Age
    50
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,846
    So, how did Amakusa manage to negate the first Command Seal Kairi used to boost Mordred against Semiramis?

    At the time I thought it was due to his God's Resolution, but his profile mentions that Skill was sealed due to not being the Ruler of the current Grail War. So what gives?

  7. #9747
    I don't remember that happening.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

    > Making smart decisions


    Pick one


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.




  8. #9748
    Knight of 'Sumanai' Iceblade44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    East Coast of the USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,028
    US Friend Code
    260,781,010
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    So, how did Amakusa manage to negate the first Command Seal Kairi used to boost Mordred against Semiramis?

    At the time I thought it was due to his God's Resolution, but his profile mentions that Skill was sealed due to not being the Ruler of the current Grail War, so what gives?
    Kairi's first command wasn't to boost Mordred. It was to teleport away from the gas filled throne room. That has to do with the magic of the Gardens itself
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"


    anywhere than here

  9. #9749
    Across This New Borderline RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Leones
    Age
    50
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    I don't remember that happening.
    I'd have to look back at the fight for details, but I'm sure I remember Kairi trying to use a Command Seal early on in the fight, only for it to mysteriously not work.

    At the time I assumed that was Amakusa's interference. Not I'm not so sure.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Kairi's first command wasn't to boost Mordred. It was to teleport away from the gas filled throne room. That has to do with the magic of the Gardens itself
    Oh, thanks. I must've totally misunderstood that scene somehow.

  10. #9750
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21,895
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    Semi implied that Amakusa played some role in negating the command seal.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  11. #9751
    Across This New Borderline RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Leones
    Age
    50
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,846
    Just realized that Amakusa's line before the final battle about hoping Sieg and Jeanne will be the last people in the world to have to die is a cool callback to Kiritsugu's line to Saber in Zero about hoping the blood he shed in Fuyuki will be the last in the world. Not sure if everyone already got that, but I just thought it was nifty.

  12. #9752
    Lover of games I cannot play TomPen94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    THE TRUE RUN
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,749
    JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Just realized that Amakusa's line before the final battle about hoping Sieg and Jeanne will be the last people in the world to have to die is a cool callback to Kiritsugu's line to Saber in Zero about hoping the blood he shed in Fuyuki will be the last in the world. Not sure if everyone already got that, but I just thought it was nifty.
    Didn't catch that tbh.

    I mean, it seems like something really obvious to say when your goal is to save the world while killing people to do so, so it probably just slipped my mind as part of the character type.
    .

    The oldest memory
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I just want TomPen94 to know that he crushed my soul and I can't feel happiness anymore.

  13. #9753
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Knight of Rebellion13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,729
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Clock'sPu
    both are so desperate to save the world
    Spoiler:

    War bring nothing but loss for both sides

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •