Page 265 of 491 FirstFirst ... 165215255260263264265266267270275315365 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,300 of 9818

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha Anime (no spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    It was the dream chapter, so theu could probably fit some in, and cut the others. I definitely see Mordreds being gut since we already have had that flashback.
    I did think of that, and then I also thought that there's no way they're going to do that, so...
    The only background part I have any hope of us still getting is Shirou's in relation to him explaining his plan.
    But the others, I think they're lost to the ether, to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    I did think of that, and then I also thought that there's no way they're going to do that, so...
    The only background part I have any hope of us still getting is Shirou's in relation to him explaining his plan.
    But the others, I think they're lost to the ether, to be honest.
    We would need Sieg's dream tho, even though people don't like it he is the protagx and that's dream is important to his character.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    so LN readers, how many episodes do you think this next one will last

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Do you mean arc? I guess two
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Yeah, 2. At most.

I mean, there are 10 episodes left, and 10 chapters left, so...
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

Me, fighting? Perish the thought. Stasis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post

There's no reason why she couldn't, but as you say Shirou could probably just as likely counter it, and he has more CS so she's at a major disadvantage regarding that plan.
    I think it's rather that she has 2 CS for each servant for this HGW, so she can only command the 14 basic servants. She has no CS for a servant who not only isn't from the regular 7 classes, but also from a previous war.
    You never know when those things come in handy...

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Stasis View Post
    I think it's rather that she has 2 CS for each servant for this HGW, so she can only command the 14 basic servants. She has no CS for a servant who not only isn't from the regular 7 classes, but also from a previous war.
    I wasn't saying she could command Shirou, because she can't.
    I was talking about commanding the servants under Shirou.

But you're right in that her CS are limited based on "color" and class (for this war), so even if she could've commanded Shirou in all technicality, she couldn't have done it because of that limitation.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    also something2 the dead should not be the one to direct the living

which is also the theme for Extra ending

and maybe some other tm works
    Yeah, Gilgamesh agrees too, but Gil counts Grail mud reincarnation as a good enough excuse to get involved with the living world. Why is it not enough for Amakusa

US Friend Code
    Because Gil's a jackass.

anywhere than here

Because Gil's an adult and Amakusa's a kid
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Yeah, Gilgamesh agrees too, but Gil counts Grail mud reincarnation as a good enough excuse to get involved with the living world. Why is it not enough for Amakusa
    Also there's the thing that even if Gil considered himself to be eligible to rule humanity, he still wanted to do an almost complete genocide everywhere, and that's not sane wish.

anywhere than here

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    thats what Jeanne literally said as the reason of why she opposes amakusa, im just reiterating here, man

if you want to talk good / bad thats already philosopical subjective stuff

also reincarnated gil is not a good bar of measurement if you havent notice. i mean he failed in all 3 routes so obviously some recurring theme is at work here
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Also there's the thing that even if Gil considered himself to be eligible to rule humanity, he still wanted to do an almost complete genocide everywhere, and that's not sane wish.
    He considered the world to be his garden and its people, plant life... Wait, we in Persona now? Then again, Gil is 2/3 god. To gods, humans might as well be plants.

Black Bewitching Snek Crimblack's Avatar
    Hopefully, they won't skip the Shirou/Semi throne room scene because it's very important for her development.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle pandacmh's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I understand that dead leading the living is wrong, from a moral perspective.

I was trying to figure out, is Jeanne opposing Amakusa as a Ruler, or this is something that Jeanne decided to do it herself? If it's the Ruler's jurisdiction, I guess Servants with grander wishes would not be approved by the arbitrator of the war. What about Atalante's wish of wanting a world for children's to be happy? Is that allowed by Rulers?
    FGO support list (updated 6th March 2018)
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by pandacmh View Post
    I understand that dead leading the living is wrong, from a moral perspective.

I was trying to figure out, is Jeanne opposing Amakusa as a Ruler, or this is something that Jeanne decided to do it herself? If it's the Ruler's jurisdiction, I guess Servants with grander wishes would not be approved by the arbitrator of the war. What about Atalante's wish of wanting a world for children's to be happy? Is that allowed by Rulers?
    She's stopping him on her perspective as a Ruler, and that doesn't mean Servants can't have grand wishes, she's just acting in her duty to prevent a threat from effecting the world outside of the HGW. That is one of the two reasons for a Ruler to be summoned. It doesn't matter if it's moral or not, if a Ruler is summoned to stop it then it's a dangerous threat that needs to be stopped.

Atalanta's wish is probably fine, the only possible problem with hers would be if she thought the way of making her wish a reality would be dangerous.

anywhere than here

Yeah but the grail was corrupted in F/sn, so I'm assuming AM wouldn't let ruler be summoned to stop himself from destroying the world.

Completely unrelated to the discussions going on but, why does Apocrypha look so low-res? The 1080p feels like its lower than 720p even.

Does it have something to do with Netflix? Or is there some type of filter on it?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I haven't seen it on netflix, but typically any 1080p you see while the show is still airing is an upscaled 720p.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    She's stopping him on her perspective as a Ruler, and that doesn't mean Servants can't have grand wishes, she's just acting in her duty to prevent a threat from effecting the world outside of the HGW. That is one of the two reasons for a Ruler to be summoned. It doesn't matter if it's moral or not, if a Ruler is summoned to stop it then it's a dangerous threat that needs to be stopped.

Atalanta's wish is probably fine, the only possible problem with hers would be if she thought the way of making her wish a reality would be dangerous.
    So a smaller-scale, "selfish" wish is safer than a larger-scale, "selfless" wish?