Page 385 of 491 FirstFirst ... 285335375380383384385386387390395435485 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,700 of 9818

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha Anime (no spoilers)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors kotelo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Also, Brahamastra was visually pretty disappointing- his eye lasers apparently did more damage than the NP.
    Don't forget that in the beginning of the fight when he threw a volley of Vasavi Shakti looking lances with the huge nuclear explosion following it was also Brahamastra Kundala.

Also, Brahamastra was visually pretty disappointing- his eye lasers apparently did more damage than the NP.
    Well, in fairness, Kundala was blocked by multiple Balmungs. Brahmastra got to laser the terrain without anything stopping it.

JP Friend Code
    Still alot more impressive than the shitty tiny explosion in Extella tho.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Still alot more impressive than the shitty tiny explosion in Extella tho.
    Also probably more usefull.

It always sucks when I try to do that combo with how impractical it is.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

I thought the first Kundala was impressive as fuck, the second also, it was like a meteorite falling from the sky

Wouldn't he have had to say it out loud to use Kundala the first time? I thought that was just like, what happens when Mana Burst has infinite mana and you get creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtodyle View Post
    Wouldn't he have had to say it out loud to use Kundala the first time? I thought that was just like, what happens when Mana Burst has infinite mana and you get creative.
    The explosion was just too powerful to be Prana Burst, it was literally a nuclear explosion, more over Sieg used Balmung to counter it, which he always used to counter Kundala.

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How has the Hanging Gardens remain intact when Sieg and Karna are fighting. That Garden should have been destroyed already. And This episode was Quality Meme Worthy.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

US Friend Code
    The gardens should be quite sturdy, going by how Semi talked about how as long as it was in her gardens Semi is confident of beating and killing karna in Vol 4.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    The explosion was just too powerful to be Prana Burst, it was literally a nuclear explosion, more over Sieg used Balmung to counter it, which he always used to counter Kundala.
    It seems very strange that he'd use Kundala twice but only actually say the name of it once, on top of how the named use required more than one Balmung and Karna seemed surprised that it wasn't a winning blow.

It seems very strange that he'd use Kundala twice but only actually say the name of it once, on top of how the named use required more than one Balmung and Karna seemed surprised that it wasn't a winning blow.
    Even Sieg used multiple time Balmung without saying it's name.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiakiKakumei View Post
    How has the Hanging Gardens remain intact when Sieg and Karna are fighting. That Garden should have been destroyed already. And This episode was Quality Meme Worthy.
    Maybe a direct hit from Wasabi Shaq Tea would have probably destroyed a good chunk of it if not most likely sinking it...which would have been amusing actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    Even Sieg used multiple time Balmung without saying it's name.
    Yeah, but after Sieg survived the first spear attack, Karna still seemed surprised that he survived it when he used the named Brahmastra Kundala. I don't see why he'd be surprised that Kundala didn't work if he'd used it already. It's especially strange given that he uses a similar attack in Extella and it's not named, while Brahmastra Kundala is.

Yeah, but after Sieg survived the first spear attack, Karna still seemed surprised that he survived it when he used the named Brahmastra Kundala. I don't see why he'd be surprised that Kundala didn't work if he'd used it already. It's especially strange given that he uses a similar attack in Extella and it's not named, while Brahmastra Kundala is.
    i suppose so, blame the animators.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Wasn't that his curse coming into play?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

The multiple spears attack is in Extella and i'm pretty sure that's not Brahmastra Kundala because Karna has a distinct animation for BK in both Apoc LN and CCC and Extella which is a spear throw.

So in the anime basically he only uses BK once and it got blocked by 2 Balmung

Blog Entries
    Damn, that was a sweet ass episode.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    It took a while to get used to, but yeah, dubbed Mordred is excellent. Her VA's at her best when Mordred gets excited and gets excited and informal.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm at episode 8 now and the scene where Shirou explains his reasons for fighting on the front-lines was downright chilling. Even before much of his motives are revealed, that moment works really well at showing just what kind of person Shirou is. I also find it kind of funny that we again get a scenario of a Caster (Avicebron) stealing and forcibly re-contracting another Servant (Spartacus) to their side, just like with Medea and Saber back in original Fate.

We should just be glad we didn't get a scene of Spartacus dressed up in a frilly wedding dress, I guess...