Thread: This character look like a type Moon character, do you think it's an easter egg?

This character look like a type Moon character, do you think it's an easter egg?

I searched a topic about easter egg (and possible easter egg) to typeMoon in other works and I didn't find one, So I create a topic about it, because there was some characters and moment in some anime who gave me the feeling the writers or director were fan of Fate.

Here are my contributions:

Amor no Pisces in Saint Seiya Omega.

for me it's impossible that the character don't take inspiration from Gilgamesh both by his personnality, his power or his design, especially when Saint seiya Omega use also Medea as a character from the show and the main antagonist of the season is

Spoiler:
    A mesopotomian god from the Enuma Elish

this fight from Smile Precure always gave me some UBW vibe.

between the fact the character summon many sword at the b fight all the fight using sword she created or the fact the whole fight is about the future of the character and that following her future path would be hard.

As Yuji Yamaguchi left Deen to work at Toei animation just after UBW movie(with Chiaki Kon, director of Higurashi, hard time for Deen) and made multples episodes of this season of Precure, I think it's possible that will be a reference to UBW.

This is interesting too! I didn't know these!

another easter egg, that some of you may already know

Rin and Rider as member of the harem of Dark Schneider(with Haruhi and Mikuru) from Bastard!!

maybe NSFW and big image

I also always had the feeling Asuna outfit in mahora arc in Negima was inspired by saber outfit

Last edited by chevkraken; December 15th, 2022 at 04:08 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chevkraken View Post
    another easter egg, that some of you may already know

Rin and Rider as member of the harem of Dark Schneider(with Haruhi and Mikuru) from Bastard!!

maybe NSFW and big image
    I've seen the image, but I always thought that it was just fan art. It's official?

100 % official