Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fate/Geo Mythica (OOC Thread)

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So I'm stuck in a another place withouth my laptop. Is it okay if I send my sheet tomorrow?

Blog Entries
    It's fine. Let me know if you need more time.
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

Blog Entries
    Thanks. This came as a little surprise that I got stuck here.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ended up having to spend the night taking care of dog (writing this at 7 AM my time). Sheet's almost complete, just need to add some stuff and adjust details, so I should be able to send it tomorrow during the afternoon.

Sorry for the delay.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

I'll try to finish tomorrow but I'm not sure if I can since I'm going to be moving back to the dorms.
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    4 more hours.

Blog Entries
    Okie dokey. Times up. Submissions are closed.

People who asked me for extensions beforehand are free to bounce me their sheets whenever. Everyone else, sorry.

Once I get the last few, I'll decide on who gets in.

Blog Entries
    So after a couple of hours of going through everyone's sheets again, I have finally made my decision. Ultimately I changed my mind from having the initial 7 slots and upping it to 9. Still, with a total of 16 people (some submitting multiple sheets), hard choices had to be made. Competition was strong, so I really had to think about what I was given and, in some cases, go against what I wanted to do. Still, good work to everyone and thank you for your time.

I've listed my selections below. The top 9, needless to say, are those who made the cut. If you're lower, sadly, you did not make it. I took the time to give a few thoughts on your individual sheets. That being said... if you can't take criticism, then don't bother reading.

Spoiler:
    1. Ayakashi (Cynthia Beautemps): Intriging character. Personality comes together well. Motivations fall into place. The Servant is even rather fitting. All-round just a really well thought out submission. (tl;dr EFFORT)

2. Dranes (Wilhelm Lund): Fairly standard character with a background that's par-the-course. That being said, it is the first sheet that immediately stuck with me and a decent bit of effort went into crafting his skills. [tl;dr Nice first impression.]

3. Katie (Nishizumi Asuza): Kinda lazy. Really low effort sheet. Character is pathetic. Powers are pathetic. Story is also pretty generic and I can't say I saw anything that stood out about her. Honestly, kind of a lame sheet. Fucking endearing though. [tl;dr Pity party for this scrub.]

4. Vritra (Vajra): About what I'd expect from Vri. Not really impressive just going off of what's presented, but the potential shines through. The sheet presents more of the character as a person and- going off of this- promises an interesting dynamic with the Servant. [tl;dr Vri's chuuni is showing]

5. Verg (Kaimana Kawai): Thought out character with fully fleshed out personality and background. Abilities are carefully considered as is the Servant. All alround a solid sheet. Much kawai. [tl;dr It's a fucking Verg sheet.]

6. RacingeR (Harikawa Nanase): Fairly interesting history, but one that has been done many times before. The powerset is kinda interesting and the Servant choice clashes with the master a bit. So that's a plus. But there's not much presented in the sheet that jumps out and says "root for me". [tl;dr Seems cool in a fight. Not so much anywhere else.]

7. Bloble (Emily Lexington): Much better than the first submission. Honestly enjoyed reading the story... up until about the twist in the middle. Seemed kinda forced. Still, the character itself is very much the star of this sheet. Truthfully, you'd probably be higher if everything else didn't feel so tacked on. [tl;dr Strong start, weak end.]

8. Hero (Arthur Mitchell): Nothing too special, but better than the later submission. Nothing too out of the ordinary, yet a refreshing departure from the street rat orphan character. Well-rounded, I guess. Has some potential as far as interaction goes with a moderately interesting mechanic to boot. [tl;dr A very safe character.]

9. Airen (Ryoko): Kind of a meh sheet. The standard Airen. Not terribly interesting at first glance. The only saving grace is potential interactions with the Servant as well as the other PCs. Just barely manages to beat out sheets with less lasting appeal. [tl;dr Step it up.]

10. Palad1n (Tennouji Asuka): Really hard to rank it at this spot. In my opinion the sheet is a good example of simple done best. Focused, enough room for variation, not too busy. However, at the same time, it does feel a bit oversimplified. The character's motivation- while passible- feels kinda weak and doesn't generate too much interest in who your character would become. That being said, you fleshed out your character well enough for me to like her. Just wish I saw a bit more potential in her. [tl;dr A worthy challenger.]

11. Morm (Amanda Forrest): Love you, Morm. [tl;dr Dafuq just happened?]

12. Janx (Cyä Egha): Honestly when I first looked at this sheet, I groaned a bit and set it aside. But then I took a second look and saw some potentially interesting things. That being said, it's a full-on Janx sheet and is probably edgier than Bloble's first submission. Not much stands out about the character and she becomes more an archetype than an individual. Furthermore it just feels like a bit much is trying to be accomplished here on top of the character herself not lending well to the co-op aspect. Personally, I feel it's a better submission than your first, but it kind of lacks heart and comes across as a presentation of your own memes. [tl;dr Spirit of Louis]

13. Draconic (Collin Sage): First sheet I've seen from you and, honestly, it's not a bad one. However, that being said, it's kinda weak. Even though you went through the trouble of providing your character's life story, it really only amounts to one or two sentences. It seems like you focused less on making your character interesting and focused more on desperately trying to make him useful. You sold him as a healing mage, but then you gave him a spear and a shield- coupled with Final Fantasy Dragoon moves. You even tossed in a utility spell that just feels like it's there to "make him more useful." It's... busy and doesn't mesh too well with the character you presented. But, above all else, it's basic and doesn't really have anything about it that makes it stick out in the crowd. [tl;dr It's just okay.]

14. Arkturus (Nora Blatsky): It's cute, I guess. Low effort. Not exactly a bad thing. Just doesn't offer much. The ideas are there, just not expanded upon. The Servant idea was kinda interesting, but ultimately what's here doesn't build much interest. [tl;dr Last, but not least.]

15. Mooncake (Shimakaze Sekibe): Sheet can basically be summed up as "What if Itami from GATE had a sword." Not a bad sheet, but not really a good one either. The small touches of comedy are nice, but don't really do much to elevate the character or the sheet. Furthermore, once you strip away the sword and the military position, he's just... a normal dude. His own story doesn't really seem to have any real connection to him aside from his name. [tl;dr Itami with a sword]

16. Zagrin (Kojiro): Not a lot to say about this one. I already knew the Servant choice going in, so all that was left was the master. And, to be truthful, he's boring. Practically zero personality and no creativity with... anything, sadly. He's just a skeleton- a template of a character. [tl;dr He's a tough guy. That's it.]

Congratulations to those who made it. As for those who didn't, stick around. I might have something for you all to do later.

A fair criticism Sei. I shall bow out gracefully, content in knowing that I failed not because of my sheet, but because others are simply better. (I know this is being overly dramatic, but still).

Congrats to those who get in!
    Last edited by palad1n; January 9th, 2017 at 11:11 PM.
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just barely made it! The criticisms are valid! I will step it up!

Takamura Ryoko

"...You wanna hang around with an old lady like me? I guess that's fine, I'm always on the lookout for new blood."

"...Get it? I'm a vampire dear. Much as I hate to admit it."

"...No, I'm not out of touch with the youth, you just can't appreciate good comedy. Respect your elders, brat."

Last edited by Airen; January 9th, 2017 at 11:44 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Boop

Vajra
    "N-n-n-nice t-to me-me-meet y-y- ...Uuuu I bi-bit my t-tongue"

Last edited by Vritra; January 9th, 2017 at 11:40 PM.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

“You can do this! If you’ve got nothing to lose, you have everything to… everything to gain…”

*sighs*

Blog Entries
    The most kawai Master. You guys can't compare.

Overly devoted enthusiasm... fufufu~ Ayakashi's Avatar
    Cynthia Beautemps
    Last edited by Ayakashi; January 10th, 2017 at 05:12 AM.

"True strength is not to be powerful, but to simply be yourself in spite of everything. If we raise our heads and look forwards, there is no doubt in my mind that the path we'll see ahead will be the right one."
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    So I just got a call from my boss's boss this morning saying that I have to go out of town for a corporate meeting tomorrow. :/

So the IC won't be up until this weekend.

Blog Entries
    uguu ;_;