Thread: When Nero has Fashion Input

When Nero has Fashion Input

This is kinda a wierd question, but I'm on a panfandom RP, and while not Nero's Master, a character I play had sort of been living with her for a while.

Aliasse from the Valkyria Chronicles series, to be precise. Now, it's been several years since I first got her, so she's basically developing a heck of a figure more akin to Selvaria. She usually uses firearms over her powers, but she gets a blue fiery aura, glowing red eyes, her hair floats, and her voice echoes when she does.

Aliasse circa a few years ago:
    http://db.fowtcg.us/cards/vin002/047.jpg?20170616
    Her figure is basically favoring the chesty/well-developed side at this point though.

Aliasse has a wild, and a bit of a violent personality. She can be uncultured, although she loves flowers. Ali was to the point where she considered Saber to be an aunt figure.

Anyways, to the point... Ali never developed much of a fashion sense, and the person mostly likely to care in her life was probably, well, Nero.

I have some friends who've said Nero would probably encourage her to wear more revealing outfits, though I wanted to ask you all what direction Nero would probably influence her in.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Skimpy AND flashy, OP.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    To be perfectly honest, the discovery that this wasn't actually a fic was a surprisingly huge letdown.

- - - Updated - - -

Nero would suggest something flashy. Something that would grab people's attention and hold it. She'd likely try to find an outfit that might not be revealing in some places while being scandalous in others.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan.garza View Post
    OFF-TOPIC: If you need christening gift ideas then feel free to browse on this site https://www.zjoosh.com.au/gift-for-w...ing-gift-ideas
    ...Is this spam?

Sure is, report it

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't even make his own separate thread, my my

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    …wow…
    It's so blatant that I almost admire the chutzpah.

Keyword being 'almost'.
    I almost hope it's a bot because the gouged of an actual person making the concious decision to pick this site, make an account here, and try to sell us… what is this even? Opulent yet tacky. I'll take it if you pay me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Can't Keep A Name For One Stupid Month View Post
    Didn't even make his own separate thread, my my
    It's a tactical move. If he makes a thread, he'll get caught right away. If he posts in what appear to be unpopular threads, he can fill the entire site with shitty advertisements in various place before getting caught.

If he's fast enough. And he was most certainly not.
    Last edited by Draconic; July 26th, 2017 at 11:06 PM.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.