Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 94954575859
Results 1,161 to 1,169 of 1169

Thread: The Beast's Lair White Day Lemon Contest! (2017)

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I have a pretty solid guess which one's yours, though authorial concerns didn't really have the opportunity to intrude on that review much. (E: Surprise, I was right).
    I don't have a complaint. A review is meant to reflect one's opinion.

I did the work I wanted to, and my expectations for its reception were realistic. I'm satisfied with that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Prize Illustration (NSFW: )
    Spoiler:

Uncensored version
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Congrats on popping that particular cherry, Kirby.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Nice, my prompt got picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Hmmm. I hope you don't mind me saying so, Kirby, but her proportions seem off, somehow? I don't know, I'm not an artist, but her body seems small, like that of a child.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Hmmm. I hope you don't mind me saying so, Kirby, but her proportions seem off, somehow? I don't know, I'm not an artist, but her body seems small, like that of a child.
    She's not a loli, mate.

Neither was Beatrice, for that matter.

If she were a loli, Bloble, I wouldn't even say anything. It's exactly because Brynhild - to the best of my knowledge - is supposed to be a grown woman that something in the drawing seems off to me. :-)

Also, Beatrice: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spi...96389_full.jpg.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If the body looks shorter than her normal proportions would suggest, it's because it was partially an attempt at foreshortening, so the body would be shorted from the POV angle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    If the body looks shorter than her normal proportions would suggest, it's because it was partially an attempt at foreshortening, so the body would be shorted from the POV angle.
    Oh, I see. Thanks for explaining!