Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: Vikings

  1. #1
    吸血鬼 Vampire
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Age
    16
    Posts
    122

    Vikings

    The last episodes were a blast so I thought I'd make a thread.

    Topics to discuss (there can be others)

    - Amazing end of Ragnar

    - The hype Ivar brings

    - Lagertha: There's no end here.

    ...

  2. #2
    I think I'm the only other person watching this tbh.

    [13:37] <Zz> Spin is special


  3. #3
    吸血鬼 Vampire
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Age
    16
    Posts
    122
    And what do you think of this season?

  4. #4
    Last week

    This week
    THE GREAT HEATHEN ARMY IS COMING

    [13:37] <Zz> Spin is special


  5. #5
    吸血鬼 Vampire
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Age
    16
    Posts
    122
    hehe. Anyways, if it is as you say and most people don't watch the show then there won't be much debate so let's end this here for now. Maybe in the future the show will be more popular here.
    Thanks for answering even so.

  6. #6
    TATARI Heiress ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    24,962
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729, ask 4 Discord
    Blog Entries
    42
    WHERE WERE YOU RAGNAR LOTHBROK GOT SNEKKED TO DEATH

    One of the best death scenes a live-action drama had to offer, IMO. Can't wait until Ivar and the rest fuck shit up. Shame that Alfred and Ivar are doomed to be bitter rivals even though Ragnar and Athelstan had the greatest bromance, but that's just compelling stuff, I reckon.
    * Dullahan 12/13/16 9:30pm
    there is an important difference between bullying and mindbreak
    * ~Keo 12/13/16 9:30pm
    one makes her cry and in one, she stops crying eventually

    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  7. #7
    I had no clue you watched this IRUn

    wow

    I wasn't alone after all...

    [13:37] <Zz> Spin is special


  8. #8
    무궁화 Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,055
    Blog Entries
    1
    I used to watch the show up until moe moe Athelstan got uh, sadly indisposed, then I kinda lost track. But I hear Lagertha is still kicking butt so catching up is tempting. She's my wife, you see.


  9. #9
    吸血鬼 Vampire
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Age
    16
    Posts
    122
    Yup, the ending was great! It was as he said, the Gods were welcoming him, it was so epic it seemed fan-fiction

  10. #10
    TATARI Heiress ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    24,962
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729, ask 4 Discord
    Blog Entries
    42
    I like Lagertha but I honestly hope that she gets rekt.

    My mum threw a shitfit when they kicked Magnus out. It was great.
    * Dullahan 12/13/16 9:30pm
    there is an important difference between bullying and mindbreak
    * ~Keo 12/13/16 9:30pm
    one makes her cry and in one, she stops crying eventually

    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  11. #11
    吸血鬼 Vampire
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Age
    16
    Posts
    122
    @ Snow
    Lagertha already has a girlfriend I'm afraid

  12. #12
    TATARI Heiress ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    24,962
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729, ask 4 Discord
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    I had no clue you watched this IRUn

    wow

    I wasn't alone after all...
    They're tough peeps doing tough things together and it's a dank-ass historical drama.

    What's not to like?
    * Dullahan 12/13/16 9:30pm
    there is an important difference between bullying and mindbreak
    * ~Keo 12/13/16 9:30pm
    one makes her cry and in one, she stops crying eventually

    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  13. #13
    무궁화 Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,055
    Blog Entries
    1
    I didn't like Floki much, for example.


  14. #14
    You're stupidity is terminal Five_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontariariario
    Age
    23
    Posts
    23,810
    JP Friend Code
    BN: FiveX#1720
    Blog Entries
    34
    I watched season 1, but got sidetracked when I started season 2. My parents are totally into it and want me to catch up, though, and I generally trust their TV taste.
    The Manhattan Project: Is it a sin to kill for your country? In an age of nationalism, where do you draw the line between right and wrong? In the 1960s, eight people seek peace amidst war and tragedy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Well if you ever want to make good posts, you know where to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Canada might be the ideal.
    [11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

  15. #15
    TATARI Heiress ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    24,962
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729, ask 4 Discord
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    I didn't like Floki much, for example.
    BigLebowski.JPG
    * Dullahan 12/13/16 9:30pm
    there is an important difference between bullying and mindbreak
    * ~Keo 12/13/16 9:30pm
    one makes her cry and in one, she stops crying eventually

    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  16. #16
    Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,245
    US Friend Code
    794192486
    Blog Entries
    3
    All of this talk makes it sound like this show is the shit. Excuse me while I binge watch the series.
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

    Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

  17. #17
    무궁화 Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,055
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    BigLebowski.JPG
    I like only nice, non-psychopathic viking boys, like...

    uhmm


  18. #18
    You're stupidity is terminal Five_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontariariario
    Age
    23
    Posts
    23,810
    JP Friend Code
    BN: FiveX#1720
    Blog Entries
    34
    Lagertha is best boy.
    The Manhattan Project: Is it a sin to kill for your country? In an age of nationalism, where do you draw the line between right and wrong? In the 1960s, eight people seek peace amidst war and tragedy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Well if you ever want to make good posts, you know where to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Canada might be the ideal.
    [11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

  19. #19
    吸血鬼 Vampire
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Age
    16
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    I used to watch the show up until moe moe Athelstan got uh, sadly indisposed, then I kinda lost track. But I hear Lagertha is still kicking butt so catching up is tempting. She's my wife, you see.
    Lagertha is bisexual and Ragnarsexual. She has a girlfriend now but she's unhappy all the time. It's very funny what she says to Ragnar's wife: "you stole my husband and my happiness". Also, when Lagertha is with her girlfriend she says things like: I imagine I am with Ragnar in bed. Or "Ragnar, my love". All that after kissing her, it's so weird

  20. #20
    TATARI Heiress ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    24,962
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729, ask 4 Discord
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDIGIT View Post
    All of this talk makes it sound like this show is the shit. Excuse me while I binge watch the series.
    It takes a few episodes to really sink in, but when it does you'll be drinking mead and swearing to Odin like the rest of us.
    * Dullahan 12/13/16 9:30pm
    there is an important difference between bullying and mindbreak
    * ~Keo 12/13/16 9:30pm
    one makes her cry and in one, she stops crying eventually

    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •