Hi there Beast's Lair. First time posting here, but I've been a TM fan for years, and I figured if any particular group of people would be interested in this, it would be you folk.

For the last while I've had a little pet project I've been working on, where I've tried to fumble around in some editing software to isolate musical tracks from Hideyuki Fukasawa's score to the 2014 Unlimited Blade Works anime.

I've ripped at least 200 or so pieces that weren't, to my knowledge anyway, released on any official OST. It clocks in at around three and a half hours in total, but granted, audio quality's a mixed bag. Believe me, I know from personal experience that I am not an expert at this stuff, so some of it I think sounds fairly listenable, while other parts might cause audiophiles to feel like I personally insulted their aging grandmother.

I'm perfectly okay with providing links to you all for what I have available, but taking a peek at the rules that seems to be a teeny bit of a no-no, and I'm not here to ruffle any feathers, but they're floating around on a place called ffshrine for those interested.

Of course, this thread would be kind of pointless if it existed to solely direct you to another forum, and that's why I wanna offer you guys this.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...sCDBkTg5NencWZ

A playlist I put together that features a variety of cues arranged into suites. Some might be especially interested in the rips I have of Fukasawa's unreleased renditions of the VN tracks, "In the Sunshine", and "Madder Red Town".

And well, yeah, that's what I have. Hopefully it pleases someone.

If you have any comments, or suggestions, or heck, if there's some grandmaster audio engineer in the house who wants to smote my offerings with other, superior edits, feel free to do so. I just want to get this stuff out there, cause I think there's a lot of really good music that unfortunately may never otherwise see the light of day.