Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Unreleased Music Project

JP Friend Code
    577,587,785/RRahkshi
    Actually, some of the pieces in the Einzbern Consultation Room you ripped are on the soundtrack (eg. "Point Zero #2", "you are my dearest friend").

And yes, here's to hoping UBW will get the same treatment in a few years!
    Spoiler:
    (All credit on Aron Headbutt on Youtube)

So as i pray... Unlimited Bug Works! Kariya's Avatar
    Oh, this it's very very great! Thank you very much. I'm much interested in the This Illusion version of episode 24, the beginning it's different, you think that you can do that? Thanks again for all, much apreciated!

So uh, bummer. My "Shirou Suite" video (the longest one with the most unreleased music) got taken down by Sony Music. Not exactly sure what that means about the future of the rest of the videos.

So as i pray... Unlimited Bug Works! Kariya's Avatar
    You have an pm TS2000.

Fukasawa's fellow worshipper xClamintus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TS2000 View Post
    I'm very glad to hear people are enjoying this. It took a while to compile and edit everything, but I'd rather get this stuff out there in this state than for it to never get a release at all.

I was wondering though if maybe one of you folks who might be more knowledgeable than me would be willing to verify if I'm not crazy for a second.

https://youtu.be/h0_Mz95zjeo?t=35s

This little instrumental segment here, is that featured on any of Kalafina's records? A guy on youtube requested it, and for the longest time I assumed that it was just the opening to "Ring Your Bell", but when I went to take a quick skim, it's on neither the full version, the TV edit, or the "In the Silence" rendition. It leads right into the outro, but its unavailability makes me question if whether or not it's some work from the band that was left on the cutting room floor, or if that's actually a tiny addendum Fukasawa just wrote that's used to occasionally bleed into the credits.
    I'm more than two years later and probably you won't need this anymore, but you're right.
    That sound used to play in various Kalafina/Kajiura songs: for example I remember it in Oblivious (both the normal version and Fukan Fuukei mix), at the end of "M22" from the third Kara no kyoukai movie. I thought it was something that Kajiura created, but now as I see this, maybe it has something to do with "Hitoshi Konno Strings", who produces music for both Fukasawa and Kajiura. I really don't know how anime soundtracks (and this type of "orchestral" music in general) are made, though.