Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56

Thread: What TYPE-MOON Characters Would Never Say REDUX

  1. #41
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    ....was it konosuba.....
    Wow, you guessed that right. Editing it to become more subtle.

    Shirou: I am an advocate of true gender equality! I hate women who can beat up guys and then say "But I am a girl" when it's convenient for them.
    Not dealing with it...

    Finally got her. At long last...
    All hail!!!

  2. #42
    And a dash of salt The Geek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Over there. No, a little to the left...
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,092
    Blog Entries
    13
    Gawain: "I was transformed by the strong, musky power of true love. I have become The Day Man!"

    Originally Posted by Aiden The reason Medea and Medusa can't see eye to eye is that if they did Medea would become a statue.

  3. #43
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,553
    Kotomine Kirei (after saving Illya): But the REAL question is: if I am human, how am I able to jump from the top of that mansion to the ground?

    Aozaki Aoko (after seeing the block of ice by Flat Snark): Nope. No way I can blast it to smithereens. It's all yours now, Soujuurou.
    Not dealing with it...

    Finally got her. At long last...
    All hail!!!

  4. #44
    This may hurt a little Neir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,750
    Blog Entries
    42
    This thread is great because it's literally just saying the opposite of the character's schtick
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

  5. #45
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,697
    Quote Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
    Mordred: "You... you scratched my armor. That was a gift from my father."

    Matthew: "I'm sorry, I'm sure your father was a great-"

    Mordred: "I hated my father."

    Matthew: "Oh, then I'm sure your father was a prick."

    Mordred: "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY FATHER!"
    My God, this so true.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  6. #46
    And a dash of salt The Geek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Over there. No, a little to the left...
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,092
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    This thread is great because it's literally just saying the opposite of the character's schtick
    Yeah, I've personally been trying to avoid that, since it's too easy to just do that.

    With that said...

    Shirou: "Hey Sakura, what do you want for breakfast?"

    Angra Mainyu: "The souls of the innocent!"

    Sakura: "Hmm.... A bagel!"

    Angra Mainyu: "Noooooooo!"

    Sakura: "Two bagels!"

    Originally Posted by Aiden The reason Medea and Medusa can't see eye to eye is that if they did Medea would become a statue.

  7. #47
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,015
    Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Emiya: Who are you?

    Emiya Alter: I'm you but I screwed up even worse.
    This makes me want to read about EMIYA-Alter going back in time to try and kill OG EMIYA to retcon his own existence when EMIYA tries to enact his 'Kill Shirou' plan.

  8. #48
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,553
    Archer (to Shirou): I have come here...TO CLAIM YOUR SOUL!!!

    Shirou (offering him a white stick that smokes a lot at its end): But before that, you might want some of this to go along with your archaic outfit.

    Archer (tests the stuff): What is this...satisfying feeling?

    Shirou: Congratulations, you just have tasted one of life's pleasures: the weed.
    Not dealing with it...

    Finally got her. At long last...
    All hail!!!

  9. #49
    This may hurt a little Neir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,750
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
    Yeah, I've personally been trying to avoid that, since it's too easy to just do that.

    With that said...

    Shirou: "Hey Sakura, what do you want for breakfast?"

    Angra Mainyu: "The souls of the innocent!"

    Sakura: "Hmm.... A bagel!"

    Angra Mainyu: "Noooooooo!"

    Sakura: "Two bagels!"
    This actually might explain why Sakura is incapable of losing weight. She's surpressing angra's urging to murder the entire planet with food
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

  10. #50
    全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,830
    Blog Entries
    2
    That is actually a really good one Geek. She wouldn't *ask* for the second bagel, Shirou would just find two or three bagels just missing.
    One of the good things is she likes to eat, which is why she likes cooking.

    Though I do find sadness that Angra just said "Noooo" amd didn't curse the deliciousness of baked goods, because they are the true evil.

  11. #51
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,015
    Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    That is actually a really good one Geek. She wouldn't *ask* for the second bagel, Shirou would just find two or three bagels just missing.
    One of the good things is she likes to eat, which is why she likes cooking.

    Though I do find sadness that Angra just said "Noooo" amd didn't curse the deliciousness of baked goods, because they are the true evil.
    I agree, except it wouldn't be Shirou finding the Bagels missing. Taiga and Saber would notice immediately and then complain loudly to Shirou about how Sakura got three Bagels and they each only got one. Then Sakura would make a bunch of futile denials that nobody believes while Rin mutters darkly about how all the extra food goes straight to her chest.

  12. #52
    And a dash of salt The Geek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Over there. No, a little to the left...
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,092
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    That is actually a really good one Geek. She wouldn't *ask* for the second bagel, Shirou would just find two or three bagels just missing.
    One of the good things is she likes to eat, which is why she likes cooking.

    Though I do find sadness that Angra just said "Noooo" amd didn't curse the deliciousness of baked goods, because they are the true evil
    .
    Continuation with Angra's curse.

    Rin: "No! Sakura! You can't eat all those bagels at one time!"

    Sakura: "What, am I gonna blow up?"

    Rin: "No, first it'll go to your thighs!"

    Sakura: "My thighs...?"

    Rin: "And then you blow up."

    *boom*

    Originally Posted by Aiden The reason Medea and Medusa can't see eye to eye is that if they did Medea would become a statue.

  13. #53
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,553
    Quote Originally Posted by The Geek View Post
    Continuation with Angra's curse.

    Rin: "No! Sakura! You can't eat all those bagels at one time!"

    Sakura: "What, am I gonna blow up?"

    Rin: "No, first it'll go to your thighs!"

    Sakura: "My thighs...?"

    Rin: "And then you blow up."

    *boom*
    Man, I forgot where it came from, but it sure had me laughing hard.

    Shutendouji (after seeing herself in the mirror): What's with these clothes? Am I a lolibait?
    Not dealing with it...

    Finally got her. At long last...
    All hail!!!

  14. #54
    And a dash of salt The Geek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Over there. No, a little to the left...
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,092
    Blog Entries
    13
    Knights of the Round Table: "All hail Princess Mordred!"

    Originally Posted by Aiden The reason Medea and Medusa can't see eye to eye is that if they did Medea would become a statue.

  15. #55
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,553
    Faerie (insulting Saber): You just got your sword from a watery tart!

    Saber: You're THE watery tart!!!
    Not dealing with it...

    Finally got her. At long last...
    All hail!!!

  16. #56
    This may hurt a little Neir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,750
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    Man, I forgot where it came from, but it sure had me laughing hard.

    Shutendouji (after seeing herself in the mirror): What's with these clothes? Am I a lolibait?
    Iirc spongebob squarepants
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •