View Poll Results: The better maid sister is--

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hisui

    6 30.00%
  • Kohaku

    14 70.00%
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Best Tsuki Maid?

  1. #1
    TATARI Heiress ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    24,675
    Friend Code
    083945095,ask for Discord
    Blog Entries
    42

    Best Tsuki Maid?

    Poll incoming.
    * Dullahan 12/13/16 9:30pm
    there is an important difference between bullying and mindbreak
    * ~Keo 12/13/16 9:30pm
    one makes her cry and in one, she stops crying eventually

    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  2. #2
    Vom Fels Zum Meer Five_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontariariario
    Age
    23
    Posts
    23,221
    Friend Code
    BN: FiveX#1720
    Blog Entries
    34
    You know me :V
    The Manhattan Project: Is it a sin to kill for your country? In an age of nationalism, where do you draw the line between right and wrong? In the 1960s, eight people seek peace amidst war and tragedy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Well if you ever want to make good posts, you know where to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Canada might be the ideal.
    [11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

  3. #3
    真っ白な子猫 Frostyvale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Through the Looking Glass
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,350
    Friend Code
    N̩y͉͔a#@
    Blog Entries
    7
    Arcueid.

    Where is that option?

  4. #4
    Temporarily Indisposed Whis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    SE Virginia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,420
    I like hisui but this really isn't a question

  5. #5
    マリーの味方 Sesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,089
    Friend Code
    618073932
    kohaku is more popular but the real answer is hisui

    in fact she's the best tsuki girl


  6. #6
    don’t burn, be moe Dantalion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    380
    No Arihiko option 0/10

    edit: actually scratch that where's the Ichigo option

  7. #7
    笑きません ! Daiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,260
    Blog Entries
    6
    Keikaku.

  8. #8
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Marmadillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    in medias res
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,809
    Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    1
    Is this a question of who's a better maid or better gurl?

  9. #9
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,690
    Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmadillo View Post
    Is this a question of who's a better maid or better gurl?
    Doesn't matter because the answer is Hisui either way.

  10. #10
    Magus Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    England
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,197
    Blog Entries
    4
    When asked to pick between two, my answer is always this



    - - - Updated - - -

    Well that didn't work

  11. #11
    Ich kümmere mich um dich. Lace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,666

  12. #12
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Marmadillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    in medias res
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,809
    Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Doesn't matter because the answer is Hisui either way.
    excuse me, i find some psychopaths endearing

  13. #13
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,690
    Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmadillo View Post
    excuse me, i find some psychopaths endearing
    I never said that I disliked Kohaku, just that Hisui is objectively better in every way.

  14. #14
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Marmadillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    in medias res
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,809
    Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    1
    i know, but I was being considerate instead of just saying that you're wrong

  15. #15
    Priestess of Nekos? Sunara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Currently falling down the rabbit hole...
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    202
    Blog Entries
    1
    My answer is obviously a given.


  16. #16
    Isn't Kohaku more of a "servant" than a maid?

  17. #17
    Temporarily Indisposed Whis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    SE Virginia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,420
    Kohaku is perfection

  18. #18
    Vom Fels Zum Meer Five_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontariariario
    Age
    23
    Posts
    23,221
    Friend Code
    BN: FiveX#1720
    Blog Entries
    34
    ye
    The Manhattan Project: Is it a sin to kill for your country? In an age of nationalism, where do you draw the line between right and wrong? In the 1960s, eight people seek peace amidst war and tragedy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Well if you ever want to make good posts, you know where to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Canada might be the ideal.
    [11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

  19. #19
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Albion
    Posts
    2,416
    Blog Entries
    2
    Kohaku too stronk.

    My Polish Composer can't be this cute!?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •