Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FANTASIA 3000

Blog Entries
    Deadline's up. I'll be listing those who made it first in no particular order and why they made it, and then others that didn't make it and why they didn't.

-Vritra: He wrote 30 fucking pages of backstory jesus christ.
    -Mooncake/Airen: The only ones who bothered pairing up and making a sheet together, they were basically guaranteed to get in.
    -Janx: His design just fucking rocks.
    -Morm: Same, his character looks pretty fun.
    -Bloble: Sold me with the waifu, and his character has a final fantasy feel to it that's charming for a JRPG setting.
    -MYSTERY SIXTH SLOT - Palad1n: Cute. Cute!

---

Those who didn't make it:

ILurk
    : I lost his sheet .-.
    Snax: His sheet was pretty basic, and it didn't feel as inspired as the other sheets. There was no spark to it that I could feel. This also totally doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he's super busy or anything.
    Soldat: Deadline was today, but he never handed me a finished sheet. With all the other sheets complete and ready to get statted, I couldn't wait anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and you guys can do the one-liner meme if you want.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Sirius

“I will not relent, I will not yield, I will not back down, I will not bend nor will I break, I shall subjugate all that lies before my eyes and I will crush utterly those who rise against me. I will be taking your countries, your arms, your armies, your riches, your wives, and your daughters. I declare myself to be justice, righteousness or whatever name you wish to use for such stupid concepts. There are no regrets and there will be no hesitations I and I alone shall stand at the summit so now choose to kneel or be broken piece by piece until nothing remains.”

Marigold Elizabeth Eisenberg, Thirteenth of Her Name, Lone Heiress to the Venerable and Most High Throne of Black Iron

"Kyahahaha! The Last Scion of Iron has come! Break before me, ye guilty, and let the states of the world tremble before my unbridled power!"
    Last edited by Mormarth; January 27th, 2017 at 02:13 AM.

Last edited by palad1n; February 12th, 2017 at 11:08 AM.
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ciara Ehrhart

“Hold. I will be your opponent. I know I do not seem like much at first glance, but you face the heir of the Ehrhart, and this is always how my family has done things. My queen’s wish is for Agarta to flourish, if you desire to stop me from fulfilling that wish, then I’m afraid I'm going to have to deal with you right here. I don't like leaving these sorts of things unchecked, I'm sure you understand.”

???

"Eh? Elesia is coming along for the mission as well, huh...?"

"Well, it's not like she's entirely useless so I guess that's fine... Tell her she can enter."

"...But if you add anything weird like 'Ciara totally smiled about it,' I'll definitely make you pay."

Last edited by Airen; January 27th, 2017 at 06:56 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Blog Entries

Elesia Uskglass

“That girl always rushes off whenever someone insults Edelweiss… I can’t catch up to that. But neither can you, can you? No moving, please. Because, you know, when all is said and done - anyone who insults her isn’t worth my time.”

Oh?

"Ciara's coming too? ...Of course she is! Ugh!"

"Shut up. All she's going to do is get in my way... hey, don't laugh at me!"
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

B|

Blog Entries

Infodump

Starless Magic: The Mistral Union

The Mistral Union, as the largest organization in the Starless World, needed a powerful and cost-effective magic system that would allow them to police the Enclave states and venture into the Ancient Citadels in order to seal any dangerous Space Rifts that appeared there in. Though by the time of its foundation the Mistral Union mostly relied on each individual's powers, a few hundred years ago Paragon Heith, the 12th Head of the organization managed to make a smashing breakthrough that would lead the Mistral Union to develop a standardized magic system.

The way the Union troops use magic is pretty simple to understand. While there are many people within the Union that have no natural talent for magic, talent in magic is not needed to use the Astral Gems that infuse them with power. These gems are the Union's staple magic, and they are created by harvesting the magic of dead monsters or other powerful beings, then crystallizing them into the form of a jewel. These jewels can be fused together, usually resulting in higher-ranked jewels which unlock higher-level spells and more powerful buffs to the user.

There are several types of Gems, and while each Astral Gem may be unique their general abilities can be determined by their color and the intensity of their glow. Blue jewels often signify an abundance of passive effects to strengthen the wearer, Red jewels simbolize explosive magic effects and are packed with active spells, while Green jewels are a hybrid of both and are often oriented towards support. There are other forms of Astral Gems, such as black and white gems, but as they are rarely seen their effects are not well-known.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off

Blog Entries

Infodump

Starless Magic: The Eos
    The Eos are an exodite civilization from a world destroyed by a terrible calamity, who appeared in the Starless World about two centuries ago. They are led by the Aether Lord, and are far and away the most powerful magic users in the nexus world.

The magic of the Eos is unlike any seen in Merisphelia. The Eos do not actually use their own bodies as channels for magic, but rather the way their magic works is that they warp reality to summon a sentient form of magic itself that obeys their will. Normally called 'Spirit Magic', the Eos' magic works by summoning these Eidolons, manifestations of natural forces themselves, to protect and fight for them with devastating magical effects.

These Eidolons come in countless different forms and shapes and are capable of doing nearly anything, but they are limited by the fact that the Eos need access to the element they wish to invoke if they wish to summon an Eidolon associated with it. They often get around this by carrying magical gems similar to the Union's astral gems which bear the concentrated essence of an element, and use these gems to invoke incredibly powerful Eidolons above even what they are naturally capable of doing.

All Eos possess a Mythical rank in their Magic stat. There are no exceptions. Half-Eos may possess anything between Excellent to Mythical magic in their aptitudes.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Eeeerl, where are yooou
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Can't believe Erl is fucking dead

Blog Entries
    I'm alive just gonna update on Sunday
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Hey erl if you have the time would it be possible for you to give at least brief explanations of all the units traits (eg juggernaught, ironclad and such).

Blog Entries
    If I just get to the weekend... I can post...
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Blog Entries
    10:36:10 p.m.: so while I was on the shower
    10:36:17 p.m.: I had a MASSIVE flash on the starless world
    10:36:46 p.m.: the reason why it is impossible to escape the starless world's grey sky is because the thing which they see as the sky is not the sky at all
    10:37:06 p.m.: it is a magical phenomenon that manifests as an infinite void which ignores the rules of time and space
    10:37:10 p.m.: no matter how high up you go
    10:37:21 p.m.: in the end there will be a point where you will cover less and less distance
    10:37:34 p.m.: until you realize that you aren't making any progress and in fact may even start to descend
    10:37:52 p.m.: but this does not only cover the sky, but also the limits of the clusters
    10:38:21 p.m.: These are areas that were so fucked up by the space rifts that the space rifts merged with each other and imploded, leaving maelstroms of magic that warped the land into impassable dimensions
    10:38:34 p.m.: you may have a cluster that is just a floating continent in the middle of nothingness
    10:39:06 p.m.: Or you may have a continent that seems landlocked at first, but to escape the cluster through physical means you would need to go through a desert that is ACTUALLY infinite
    10:39:45 p.m.: I really want to hammer in the 'magical' aspect of the changes that the world has suffered
    10:40:44 p.m.: And ironically, the only thing that keeps these clusters so stable
    10:40:59 p.m.: are the ancient citadels, where most of the stable space rifts that churn out creatures are concentrated
    10:41:11 p.m.: there is no cluster that doesn't have one of these

So yeah, basically I am going to break down the Starless World in 'clusters', which are a form of continents completely isolated from each other. This is how I shall prevent PvP, by having everyone operate within the boundaries of a cluster. Each cluster has the possible presence of every Merisphelian faction, though certain factions (like the Demon Lords) are focused on only one.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Cool!

Blog Entries
    Spell Effects, by Element:

Fire:
    -Burn, Explosions, Fire-based damage, buffs to destructive power, Rage, Charm, defense reduction, Homing (heat-seeking)

Water:
    -Healing, Poison, water-based damage, debuffs to both defense and offense, HP Drain, MP drain, water manipulation

Wind:
    -Speed alterations (Haste, Slow, etc.), Gravity, Stealth, Flight, Air-based damage, Bleeding, Lightning, Paralysis.

Earth:
    -Buffs to physical stats, HP Drain, Healing, earth-based damage, damage absorption, plant growth, Transmutation, Petrification

Dark:
    -Debuffs, HP and MP drain, Stealth, Charm (alongside most status maluses), Dark-based damage, Gravity, Curse, Flight, Necromancy

Light:
    -
    HP Healing, Status Recovery, Reflect (MIRROR FORCE), defensive buffs (Barrier/Shell), Entanglement, Stun (Dazzle), Light-based damage, Revive, Auto-revive

Other relevant Spell Types that influence magic:

Almighty:
    -Pierce (Ignore target's Defence), HP/MP Drain, Null Magic, Seal, True Damage

Mirror:
    -Counterspell, Duplicate Spell, Enlarge Spell, Compound Spells

Creation:
    -
    Special Ammunition (Imbue weapons with special effects), Create Weapon, Create Tool, Create Vehicle, Create Object, Create Hazard, Create Construct (Golem), Imbue EffectPossible Spells: Elemental Rounds (add elemental effects for set number of attacks), transmogrify (shapeshifts already imbued weapons into different forms, keeping the effects), etc.

Note that these restrictions aren't hard nor is this a complete listing of what anyone can do with a single element. This just conveys the most commonly used abilities of an Element, and there's no way I can properly encapsulate all the ways you could use a certain element for your magic.

Here's a commonly used Fire spell:
    Sunburst: Advanced Attack Magic (Approx. LV30). Normal. Creates a pulsing sphere of fire magic over the air, which can be deployed across a vast range. The sphere then detonates across a rage determined by a magic circle created by the user and limited by the amount of magic power spent, releasing a flare of energy capable of melting metal and instantly charring most opponents.
    Properties: AoE, Fire-based Damage, Flash (Blind), Burn

Here's a spell that uses properties outside of the 'Fire' tree, but could still be acceptable in the RP:
    Passion: Advanced Support Magic (LV20+). Normal. Enhances oneself with the power of flames, strengthening the user with a fiery aura that glows with comforting warmth. The flames work to repair damage suffered in a fight, all the while they pour courage into the user and strengthen the power of his attacks. The duration of the effect is dependant on the Magic Power being actively channeled to maintain the state.
    Properties: Buff (Power), Regen, Resist Mind

Arthur-san is my waifu

Blog Entries
    Mooncake, if you're here I'm going to wait until Friday for your post, but if you don't post by then I'll update Airen without your input. Not punishing for inactivity yet, but just throwing that heads up since I'm in an updating mood.
    Arthur-san is my waifu