Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Thread: King's Raid

Blog Entries
    theo is a whale WB1 dps warrior. He is also the only warrior so far who actually quailifies as main dps instead of subdps.
    prioritize DPS UW over any other UWs.

also i collected like 1800 uw fragments but still not enough for a treasure selector

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    theo is a whale WB1 dps warrior. He is also the only warrior so far who actually quailifies as main dps instead of subdps.
    prioritize DPS UW over any other UWs.
    So Roi, Mirianne or Gau UW then. I already have Theo's weapon from that free summon ruby gacha that spits out higher rarity stuff.

And Snax tell Vespa to nerf T6 to T7 evolution gear requirements. Not only is Scales that rare (Well not that rare from the Raid event a couple of days back), your t6 gear must be 5 stars to even evo it and then the T7 evolution resets the stars and the enhancements numbers (Ex. t6 5 star +20 BD gear becomes a T7 BD gear with everything resetted) Then again, I understand why it's like this due to if the stars and enhancements were not reset, I would have become op anyway. (Cause I have perfect stats from that pre-register event)
    Last edited by ChiakiKakumei; May 4th, 2018 at 01:06 PM.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Blog Entries
    Gau isnt really a dps unless you want him to be (subdps). Imo he better works as a tank in both pve and arena.Roi is super good in pve while Mirianne is pvp cancer.

Dragon Scale evolution is pretty shitty and its far easier to just have friends help you farm your intial T7 sets until you can reliably do co-op.
    It should prob be revamped.

Blog Entries
    7 tickets for Lorraine UT and 1 Infinity Stone
    fuck vespa i'm not falling for double rate meme ever again
    brb in half a year with 20 tickets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snax View Post
    Dragon Scale evolution is pretty shitty and its far easier to just have friends help you farm your intial T7 sets until you can reliably do co-op.
    The problem with that is the gear stats is random and that 2 of my T6 gear has selected perfect stats from the pre-register event and I know the grind is a pain but it would be a waste to not evo the gears. (The other T6 Gear I had is now T7)

And I caved in and bought Artemia with my F2P Rubies. I mean, I know it's not a wise move for f2p but Artemia is so kawaii, Bae and that you can do really stupid shit with her once you get her UT, UW and T5 her. (I might think about getting her UT from the selector thing but the other UTs look so tempting)

and I used all my free 10x Ruby tickets and 5k Rubies (2 10-rolls) and all I got was Aisha's UW and Lewsia's UT and a shit ton of that shitty Wizard UW thing that is common and can equip to all wizards.

What stats should I give for Artemia's UW, UT and BD gear?
    Last edited by ChiakiKakumei; May 5th, 2018 at 01:45 AM.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Blog Entries
    pure dps
    penetration will work at first but you want crit atk critdmg aspd with one line of lifesteal (probably on your orb or earring since getting perfect robe/hat is easier)
    ideally you want to sack 11 crit for lifesteal because crit caps out easy (you need 85 crit with priest passive and you can gain additional crit from your UT and from enchant scrolls if you are willing to farm them) but its very rng
    3 +20 atk in the uw
    alternatively get lifesteal from enchanting and just go for pure gear
    - - - Updated - - -

i'm going to T2 -> T5 my artemia next as well for labyrinth and arena but getting another set of perfect gear is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snax View Post
    it better be once ch8 hits because i am so not looking forward to having to replace my gear

oh and i played league of honor finally yesterday and collected UT fragments which gave me a selector for Code of Elimination
    Sonia is T5 with good ID gear
    Viska is combat ready at T5 with decent gear as well
    and i'm getting last Blessing of Earth tomorrow
    and next week i'm getting Veronica's UW
    Fully ready to crush WB1
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; May 5th, 2018 at 06:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    What World Boss Artifact should I pick out of the six?

and why do people suggest Arte's T5 Light to T5 Dark. Her not getting one shotted seems a bit better and also. That all (or almost all) the Dark T5s look better than T5 Light for some reason. T5 Light is nothing but a stat boost at best and idk if any hero benefits from this when the T5 Dark somehow fix the char or their damage.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Blog Entries
    probably blessing of earth - there's plenty st bosses
    earth core is okayish bot BoE is generally better
    or you can take pvp artifact but it has a weakness of being dispellable so situational

You are not getting oneshotted outside of arena
    and she is a dps so offensive stats are better so t5 light
    and not every t5 dark is good

also you can take both light and dark for t5 perks so there's that

Blog Entries
    for pvp having that 100 Crit from light might be crucial to hit 100% critfor pve ATK / DEF + Curcuit Burst/Blessing of Mana + S3 100% damage perk + T5 Light is optimal choice

Blog Entries
    So I grind some Treasures that I got from stuff from heroes I'm not going to use, buy or get for Kaulah's Treasure. It was really worth it. That -1 Mana from Kaulah's 3rd skill really helps along with the Crit Buff.

And Banning Kaulah and Jane from the Challenge Raid really really sucks.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Blog Entries
    i did 3 10 summons today
    another crown of brilliance (with shittiest rolls to boot), stone of infinity and aisha's UW (which i cant even put to use because my Aisha already has 1* UW)
    i just wanted Scarlet Ruler / maybe Blood of the Ancients / Seal of Guild Manager
    urge to gamble in wizard gacha is strong - good thing i cant really afford that
    besides its oversaturated with heroes anyway so odds are shit
    spend all my rubies on friendship boxes for veronica 2 days ago

i seriosly want the game to stop shilling artemia to me i need more stuff for my vampire princess
    after i get the ticket i will be at 7 uw selectors and i can get 1-2 more from breaking UWs
    i need 28 to get lewisia to 5* UW
    welp

on the other hand going for 4* Scarlet Ruler is only 12 selectors/uws
    and 16 other can go towards any other 4* weapon for like arena purposes or phys dps maybe
    that needs some serious consideration
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; May 26th, 2018 at 02:22 AM.

Blog Entries
    I did that Priest Gacha a few days ago. Got dupe Kaulah UT. I'm salty. After it took so much effort to burn the other 5 treasures I had too.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Blog Entries
    Thats a critical mistake, there is like 0 reasons to roll priest gacha. Just ticket whatever priest UW you want and Kaulah doesnt even need his. You dont need multiple copies for priests.

And by the way after i did the prev post i looked up optimal awakening strat and decided to play the odds
    i now have 4* Scarlet Ruler which cost me 9 UWs total and thats actually pretty metal (i used 3 UWs to go from 2* to 3* and then i made 1* UW and lucked out on 25% chance which was based).
    Now i want 5* UW but i have my doubts about my luck / probability holding out. I guess i will bite the bullet and spend 2500 rubies on Assassin gacha once its up. If i had 5* UW now i could probably reliably make top 100 WB1.
    Who knows how long it will take me though - for optimal awakening i need to start with 2* UWs which is 4 per try. I guess i'll decide in a couple of days depending on what i can get in assassin gacha and from 28-days random ticket.
    I also bought Seal of Guild manager today. It will take me a while to get another UT treasure ticket.

I also decided it was time to start working on WB2 team and reshuffled my roster / gear and i can get 25b damage now which is not great. Fuck building physical teams.

Blog Entries

hory shit i actually did it
    lab mage4 veronica is best
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; May 28th, 2018 at 04:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    So. I got 2 UW Select tickets. I don't know who to use it on. The only people who don't have UW are Mirianne, Gau, Clause and Frey.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiakiKakumei View Post
    So. I got 2 UW Select tickets. I don't know who to use it on. The only people who don't have UW are Mirianne, Gau, Clause and Frey.
    Mirianne and Frey
    Frey is purely optional though, you only need her UW if you want to spec her in full ATK mod for maximum shield power

wow 2500 rubies for nothing today in assassin gacha
    i knew i should not have done this

Blog Entries
    I want Shamilla (but wont get her probably cuz no uw and no way i can raise another hero anytime soon since i'm actually focused on trying to build proper pvp team) and that Viska costume hory shit

8D