Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2710111213141722 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Prototype: Blue Silver Fragments Complete Version

Living Dead Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Manaka as a character is remarkably obnoxious to me less because of the inherent wank but because she's a remarkably horrible person so seeing the poetic prose from anyone but Ayaka's perspective makes me grow annoyed with her fast.
    "Big sis please come back home safe!"

"Oh you're so cute, but if you care how about I sacrifice you for my ambitions as well?"

It has a certain level of comedy to it at that point and because Manaka technically lacks a personality her Arthur yandereness is pretty much all that it amounts to which can be good or bad depending on you. Also I really questioned why people always associated the word pure with her even while she was acting crazy but I guess she was 'purely' going to kidnap their families and 'purely' going to break legs for Arthur getting injured without really caring about what was actually happening until she decided her 8 year old sister was a homewrecker had to go. I guess the difference between pouring water on a line of nests and actively chasing an ant that bit you
    She's pure in the same way a child is: innocent and cruel.

It's playing off that psycho-loli thing you get with Illya, Liz and the DDD girl, and to a lesser extent with Kohaku, Arc and Vampire Sacchin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FourthWall View Post
    She's pure in the same way a child is: innocent and cruel.

It's playing off that psycho-loli thing you get with Illya, Liz and the DDD girl, and to a lesser extent with Kohaku, Arc and Vampire Sacchin.
    I get the others, but Arc is about as far from a loli as it gets for me. She's a grown ass woman. Both in terms of actual age and looks. In her Tsukihime remake design I admit shee looks younger and more teenage, but in her original design she always felt like a 30's something woman to me, same as Bazett. So not even a 20's young woman, and certainly not a teenager, but a proper grownup grownup.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Is there any epub or pdf version of this? Is a little confusing to read with everything scattered like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JoJose View Post
    Is there any epub or pdf version of this? Is a little confusing to read with everything scattered like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimordialRune View Post
    Hi!

I finally completed the PDF with all the content from Volume 1, a big thank you to Phoenix who helped me with the creation of the PDF, here's the Mega Link where you can download it: ******************#!MgEU0YwR!v9suSR0w_...wr_H0ZPB3aGpNg

Hope you all can appreciate it!
    Here ya go

Mesopotamia's King Gilgamesh_maximaster's Avatar
    Mesopotamia's Throne(Viņa del mar, chile)
    I hope we can read the rst of this story, Thnk you very much for your effort

I made this for a friend

I don't know if I'm missing anything (a drama CD translation or any full translation I'm not aware of), but I think it's nice to have regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    I made this for a friend

I don't know if I'm missing anything (a drama CD translation or any full translation I'm not aware of), but I think it's nice to have regardless.

Thanks is cool to have the volume 4 and 5 fully translated, but still waotong for 2 and 3 u.u

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Anyone know if PheonixRising is planning to continue translating this?

I want to know too, I sent a PM to Phoenix Rising but I haven't ge an answer yet.
    I hope this trasnlation continues so we can enjoy to full this work.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle PhoenixRising's Avatar
    Hi guys,

Sorry for not being around for the past year. I've busy working and moving house for the last half of 2019 and couldn't find any proper time to translate Fate/Prototype.
    As for your queries, yes I am going to finish Fate/Prototype Volumes 2 and 3 and the remaining short stories, but I'm probably not going to re-translate Vol. 4, 5 and Labyrinth.
    However, as some good news, I have finished translating the short stories from Drama CD 3.

So here is the first one entitled: In the Kitchen

Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------
    Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver
    Drama CD 3 - Fragments
    Story 1: In the Kitchen

Written by: Hikaru Sakurai
    Illustrations by: Nakahara
    Translation by: PhoenixRising

???:
    “Allow me to help out.”

That sort of thing, Misaya Reiroukan understood to be unneeded.

Put simply it is apparently before the Holy Grail War began. Most of the housework in the Reiroukan mansion is done by employees hired for that purpose, and while they are clearly professionals, it’s hard to say whether they are proficient at it when she has contributed some to it, so it’s not much of a plus. Rather than her dragging their feet, it’s even more likely that she’ll become a minus as a result.

Even so. As one of the necessary experiences that she ought to rack up in her childhood, Misaya tried to consciously touch on it herself. On her chores. As she must gather a lot of knowledge every day besides magic, and because she couldn’t afford to selfishly waste her time, she didn’t have that much free time. More specifically it was only about once per week――――

However, today at this moment, it’s different. She didn’t do it for the experience.

Misaya: “I want to be useful to Father.”

It was her real feelings.

Without ever having to meet them at the dining table like this morning, without ever having to directly exchange words with them.
    Thinking ‘Shouldn’t there be something I can do by myself?’ Misaya told them that.
    And then,

???:
    “Yes. We have received your request.”

Red eyes. Long white eyelashes. Though their complexions were different, the female-type homunculi who had a somewhat similar appearance to their own creator slightly nodded in sync with their replies.

The Seventh Day of the Holy Grail War―――

It was a temporal event called near dusk.
    Misaya called out to the Homunculi after changing into her required outfit.
    A bandana with a children’s apron. Now that she was helping once per week, she was ready to an extent. Seeing that she was being taught by a kitchen maid on her first helping day, she never took her time. Quickly putting it on, she opens her lips to she who stands in the kitchen. Her reply is accordingly this. Although she had anticipated the possibility of being told “it is not necessary for you to do this,” they hadn’t done so.
    Now. Now to the kitchen.

There was a quiet surprise in the beginning.
    Similar to the other servants who were going to the other Izu mansion along with her mother, she had known that there were no chefs, cooks or kitchen maids left at the Suginami Reiroukan Mansion, but to think that the kitchen in the current mansion was possibly run by just one skilled Homunculus is so…….

The Homunculus who appear to set the table at mealtimes, morning, day and night is another specimen.
    Its facial features are really similar to her because it was a unit manufactured by Caster, but the way they tie up their hair is different.

Homunculus:“Now let’s confirm, shall we? Miss Misaya.”
    Misaya: “Yes.”

Homunculus: “What skills are you studying?”

Misaya: “The basics of kitchen knives. I believe I can deal with the preparation of the meat and vegetables as such. But I haven’t been taught how to handle raw fish yet. You should consider seasonings and using fire as I am generally inexperienced with them.”

Homunculus: “That’s fine.”

The Homunculus slightly spaces her words.
    There is something really similar to silence, in her composed beauty which is a refinement of them.
    Is she hesitating about it? She cannot read anything from her weak expressions.

Homunculus: “Well then, please help with the preparations. “

Misaya: “Okay!”

As she nods, she is relieved in her heart.
    To say that she wants to be of use to her father are words born from her real feelings, so it’s not a complete show. Although it was her own trivial choice where she considered whether it was something that she who had limited knowledge and was even powerless was incapable of doing, at the same time, there was a drawback to this egotistical behaviour, which was based on her own self-satisfaction, where she forcibly made the normal cooking process into something inefficient to satisfy her own desires.

Which is why, she was relieved that those Homunculi ladies hadn’t refused her.

She recognized the fact that they hadn’t said something unnecessary was fortunate for her.

――――Even though, it is nothing more than an expression of my own selfish desires.
    ――――I’ll show that I can manage it perfectly now that I can do it. I’ll prove that I can be useful to Father.

Misaya will challenge making dinner, while being aware of it.
    Since she believed that Fish Poisson and certain types of desserts were beyond her reach, would it be most satisfying to her if she can participate in the preparation of the hors d'oeuvre or the main dish? As she ponders it, she awaits further instructions from the Homunculus.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hors d'oeuvre

Appetizers
    Huître Crue Au Citron Vert

Raw Oysters Garnished with Lime
    Salade de Légumes de Saison

Seasonal Vegetable Salad
    Lasagne
    Potage

Soup
    Potage De Potiron Froid

Cold Pumpkin Soup
    Viande

Meat Dishes
    Rôti D'agneau

Lamb Roast
    Dessert Pęche Melba

Peach Melba

‘This is all for the dinner menu.’
    ‘They’ve omitted the part about the after-dinner coffee or alcohol.’
    ‘Is this what they call a French styled course? But, why is Lasagne there?’
    ‘I don't mind them removing the fish dishes and bread, but it seems Father ordered them, to somehow put Lasagne in there instead. Now that I think about it, I believe the Italian dish Lasagne was Father’s favourite. It’s probably not a common thing, but there is room to try and enjoy a meal even in the middle of the Holy Grail War,’ Misaya thinks.

Misaya: I, I think I can help out with the oyster appetizers and the salad.”
    Homunculus: “Sounds good.”

Nodding, the Homunculus stops moving a little. Again.
    She waits for a reply without being impatient――――
    Less than two seconds later, the words continued from her lips.

Homunculus: “I shall have you help with the Lasagne too, if you are able.”
    Misaya: “I can do it.”
    Homunculus: “As you wish.”

Without thinking, her reply became louder. Her voice echoes throughout the kitchen.
    She was aware that she was denying her negative emotions which were saying, “Am I being timid――――or is it alright――――would Father hold expectations for me, before the matter of my inexperience?”, but then suddenly, those emotions escaped in front of her. She might have been amazed if she was an ordinary servant, but since she was a Homunculus unit who was personally manufactured by Caster, she only returns with a nod without moving or making one facial expression. Misaya thinks of their manufacturer, Caster’s profile.

Homunculus: “Now then, please come over here. I’ve already started the preparations, however………”

Still being guided by her, Misaya challenges the meal.
    Salad is put off because it’s better to chop it just before they set the table. The same with the raw oysters. The soup was already almost ready, so she decided to help with the Lasagne, because she had already finished the preparations for the main lamb. There were many things that she had spoken about, but this is naturally her first experience with cooking. ‘Since it’s a request from Father, I must brace myself. I won’t loosen my hands even a little.’

‘Though I didn’t intend to do that, from the start.’

Carefully. Carefully.
    She lightly spreads the Bechamel sauce into the pre-prepared heat resistant rectangular oven pan. Despite Misaya thinking in a corner of her mind, ‘I wanted to try making even the sauce from scratch, if possible,’ it would’ve required her to call out a lot earlier to do it. It can’t be helped.
    So, she blanketed the sauce smeared pan with the thin flat pasta――――the Lasagne dough. From the top, she piles on meat sauce, Bechamel sauce and cheese in that order.

Homunculus: “Have you layered it?”
    Homunculus: “Now, please repeat the same process.”
    Misaya: “I understand.”

Nodding at the Homunculus’ words, she begins a repetition.
    Lasagne dough, meat sauce, Bechamel sauce and cheese. She repeats this process until it is about 5cm thick. Piling on the Bechamel sauce very thickly at the top of it, she completes her preparations by sprinkling shredded cheese on it.

Carefully, she places the heat-resistant pan into the pre-heated oven――――

Misaya: “…….”

‘Have I not made any mistakes?’
    ‘Was I excessive or lacking in the itinerary so far?’
    She stares at the pan in the oven. She couldn’t find any at this stage at least. Not enough. ‘I knew, I should’ve spoken up about helping more sooner. After all the Lasagne dough, the Bechamel sauce and the meat sauce were already prepared by the Homunculus, what I’ve done was only the very last part. So, I will not say that I made this.’
    After thinking about to this level, she gently shakes her neck from side to side.
    After all. She helped.
    It’s not like she can do all of the cooking.
    Misaya, knew enough about her own skills and capabilities for that.

Misaya: “I’ve put the Lasagne, in the oven.”
    Homunculus: “Thank you very much.”
    Misaya: “No. Umm…...if there was a mistake then please teach me. I’ll correct it.”
    Homunculus: “No, er yes. Your work is perfect.”

If this was one of the Reiroukans’ original servants then they would give her a praise here, but a Homunculus won’t do something that pointless.
    They would just say the direct facts.
    Although it is Misaya who had difficulty grasping the appropriate level of distance between them, she did not feel that this type of temperament was desirable.
    Excessive consideration is unnecessary.

Yes, there is no need to say deliberate compliments.
    Misaya could grasp for herself, what she can and cannot do.
    Although――――

Misaya: (If Father and Caster were to praise me that would be an honour, but……)

Nonetheless, it is hard to believe that those two would do so just by making a Lasagne.
    After thinking it through so much, Misaya suddenly changes her expression.
    She was peeking into the oven while thinking about nothing, but there was a serious look floating in her eyes, with a similar nervousness than when she had conversed with her father and Caster.

Misaya: “……I wonder, if its unnatural for me to consider that they’re similar.”

It was intended to be a soliloquy.
    But the Homunculus’ hearing is sharp.
    So, it naturally reached her ears.

Homunculus: “Shall I input the subject?”

She passed back with still vague words.
    As Misaya looks back at her, she…...

Misaya: “I thought, that this was similar to an alchemic experiment.”
    Homunculus: “Yes, it is. There are ingredients, there is a process, and it changes as it goes through it. There are also theories which state that “cooking is alchemy itself.””
    Misaya: “Is that because……. of Caster’s knowledge?”
    Homunculus: “Yes.”
    Misaya: “I see.”

As she nods, she looks into the Homunculus’ eyes.
    Red eyes which show a pale colour.
    Coupled together with the whiteness of their hair and bodies, there is a transient impression of them.

They who are very similar to humans but are not humans.
    There are many cases which can be expressed as “casting” ――――or manufacturing them using that very alchemy――――but they are a possible kind of artificial life.
    Other than humans who have a human like appearance.
    Not even ageing unless they also don’t grow like a natural creature, only their safe operation time is their determined life.

Existences created by Caster’s hands.
    Cannot be called the product of experimentation for the proof of a hypothesis or a theory.
    She, is a being that was produced through a pre-established method.

That is why.
    That is why, she is thinking something like, ‘I wonder if you are like a type of meal too――――’

Misaya: “I’m sorry.”

She lowers her head.
    In that moment, as she felt a strong disgust in her own thoughts…..

Homunculus: “Miss Misaya.”
    Misaya: “……I, I’ve been discourteous towards you. Although I haven’t specifically said it to you, except within my own inner thoughts, I must apologize to you.”
    Homunculus: “Miss Misaya. You need not treat me like a person.”
    Misaya: “No.”

Even if she has an awareness that she has difficulty in expressing it towards them.
    Even if she can’t sympathise with them.
    Even if, even if they are disposable creations.
    Even if they are type of tool who possess multiple functions.

Misaya: “Right now, you are the cooks who make my father and my meals, you are our kitchen maids. The Reiroukan humans, take care of their employees. So……”

She bows her head again,

Misaya:  “I’m sorry. ――――And so, please give me your next instructions.”
    [[End]]
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; March 19th, 2020 at 12:29 AM.

Hi guys,

Here is the second short story for Drama CD 3 entitled: "In the Workshop"

Spoiler:

Drama CD 3 - Fragments
    Story 1: In the Workshop

Written by:
    Hikaru Sakurai
    Illustrations by:
    Nak ahara
    Translation by:
    PhoenixRising

In my lifetime, I devoted many an hour to the academics.
    I also had pupils at times .
    Though it wasn’t possible for me to establish a large academic organisation like that Clocktower, I, Paracelsus Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus von Hohenheim sprinkled a little water――――on the young buds of unknown potential, to as many children as possible within the reach of my voice, within the reach of my hands in Basel.

My brief time in Basel is engraved upon my soul as a special time.
    They were the days where I stayed in one place, along with my post, it was rare for me to continue my pilgrimage journey.

At noon I waved around my teacher’s cane as a university professor while also working as the town doctor, at night I conducted myself as the master of pupils who were born into magus lineages. Lecturing in German while abandoning traditional Latin, I was shocked because people were calling me the “Medical Luther,” in reference to my daytime state of throwing unpleasant medical journals smeared with flawed ideas and Medieval superstitions onto a fire. For diminutive me who does nothing more than prowl the Physicians’ labyrinth, to be compared with the likes of Martin Luther who shouted that we should return to the bible, a reformer who ought to be called a great arrogant traitor, surely not.

I, just, strived to do what I was capable of doing.
    I recite, spell and convey. Everything else is a trivial matter.
    For example――――

Pupil:  “Teacher. Mr Paracelsus!”

One day.
    A little child of a certain family asked me thusly, as a master of magic who lived in Basel’s nights.

Pupil: “I heard our……a magus’ worth, is determined by their lineage. If that is true, then no matter how much knowledge we stock up, no matter how much we polish our techniques, no matter how much we repeatedly devote ourselves to our studies……..in the end, there is no meaning to it, so can we control our arrival to the mysteries with just the density of our blood?”

Indeed, that makes sense.
    The doubts the young child uttered, without getting caught up in fetters, may be self-evident of him as a fragment of an entity with softly thinking intellect. Will personal efforts allow us to reach it as family someday, and not be rewarded to individuals? If we mages who entrust our hopes to the weight and probabilities of our family’s crests and circuits that continue as connected lines, make sure to consent that this is to be expected. And then re-teach it to the young child who had completely shown a question mark which is the manifestation of their immaturity and foolishness as the common opinion and common sense of a magus.
    But.

Even that is regrettable to me.

Paracelsus: “Because I’m in course of it, I cannot assert it. If you truly want to quell those burning doubts, then you have no choice but to strive really hard to study.”

Thus, I had no choice but to reply to it with a smile.
    Just recite, spell and convey.

1525. Some of the unaffiliated mages who had heard of my reputation while staying in Basel entrusted their children in the form of temporary apprentices, to I, Paracelsus as the Alchemist Magus, not as the medical professor.
    This young child is one of them.

Their age, yes, I suppose they had just become eight years old.
    An adorable child shaped like purity itself similar to the other children, I think the sparkle of their glimmering eyes was something similar to a microcosm shining there certainly along with an unknown macrocosm, concealing infinite possibilities within them.
    With a timid personality, they followed me around like someone who was afraid to speak anything.
    “You don’t have to refrain yourself like that.”

Yes, I told them that many times over.
    Like that time too.
    As I stroked their head which was covered in soft hair, I……

Paracelsus: “Your studies and efforts will never betray you. Do you understand?”
    Pupil:  “……?”
    Paracelsus: “Well then, shall we try an experiment?”
    Pupil:  “An experiment…….”
    Paracelsus: “An Alchemical one.”

Extraction of the fifth essence.
    As I open my personal book, I read up on it. The fifth essence, it is aether which is the Fifth Imaginary Element meaning “Void” which is the fifth element, though in regards to this extraction, it is often practiced in many magics and not only alchemy. I have proven it is possible to extract this from various substances. Metal, marcasite*, salt, stone, gems and pearls――――
    While reciting this, I perform the experiment according to the correct magical process different from what was written in my book, almost a few minutes later, it resulted in the generation of aether within the special vial.

Paracelsus: “Now, for the finishing touches. Originally more time and effort would be needed, but we can reproduce a similar phenomenon if we at least have someone who truly knows alchemy.”
    Pupil:  “So, if I learn it, I can do it too……”
    Paracelsus: “Yes, that’s right. You will.”

I smile.
    Exactly. Much of magic is mysterious, but not so with techniques.
    Although it would be difficult for anyone to derive the aether generated in this experiment, this study which will be called “Chemistry” in the distant future may reach into its innermost mysteries one day. Surely at time, I will――――

Pupil:  “……. Is it different from the process described in Archidoxen?”

The little child tilts their head.
    They may have noticed that today’s experiment was a magical process, unlike my handwritten book.

Paracelsus: “It’s my studies. But that is a book directed towards people who do not know magic. Besides, that book, is something to convey concepts with, not to mainly impart techniques.”
    Pupil:  “Professor, you used heating techniques and apparatuses, not just magic now, right?”
    Paracelsus: “Yes.”
    Pupil:  “Is it possible to extract and refine aether with just magic?”
    Paracelsus: “It is within the realm of possibility.”

Nodding, I derive the fifth element.
    It took less than a few minutes. I place all five elements under my control, with my natural genius, my special trait as a magus. If I let my mana pass through my magic circuits, flames will suddenly rise up, water will surge up, wind will swirl, earth will squirm and then empty aether will take shape.
    As I speak a few words, shining aether fills the empty vial――――
    This is just ordinary raw material. If I make a mass of aether as a substance and fix it, its meaning as a raw material would be lost, but it becomes possible to apply it to various magicks in this state.

Paracelsus: “But this is merely my――――”

He continues his words, “……. a result of my own knowledge and my own family’s studies.”
    But.

Pupil:  “Waaahah……”

The young child’s eyes were sparkling.
    He hadn’t heard any of my words.
    Ahh―――

This is…...bad. I instinctively guess.

‘I have shown them something very cruel, due to my own inexperience and carelessness’.

Pupil:  “Professor, is that, umm……. something I’ll be able to do too?”
    Paracelsus: “It’s not impossible for your family.”

What a response filled with deceit.
    Paracelsus. You, how ruthless is the magus called me?

Given this young child’s naturally inherent qualities and the quality and quantity of their magic circuits, they will probably find it unusually difficult to perform the same journey with the same spell formula perfectly. The conversation will change if they had a magic crest that had been refined over countless generations, but by the consensus of this child’s lineage, they must decide on an approach to the Root as a magus who is equal to generational alchemy. Even so, it is not this child themselves, but their descendants.
    At the very least, this child is unable to freely manipulate aether in their lifetime.

Paracelsus: “But there is no need to do everything with magic. If you follow the same process with this experiment, you can lead it to similar results. The knowledge of alchemy and one’s own magic circuits and some catalysts and equipment will be necessary, but I’m certain, it will be of help to the long, long path of magick that you and the others will walk.”
    Pupil: “If I am able to get results without mastering elemental magic, will I be able to use this this result……aether in this case, for further magical research……?”
    Paracelsus: “Yes. There is something similar in the teachings of Laozi, an Eastern sage. I believe it is―――― “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
    Pupil: “Teacher, umm, would you say that devoting oneself to their studies is the path which leads to the Root?”
    Paracelsus: "Yes."

Certainly―――I am still searching for a path to the Root too.

The ultimate sought by many mages, the world’s truth, the Root to all Creation.
    To reach there, we use magic, diligently study it and keep walking as we accumulated it.
    However, my actions go against that basic premise.

To recite my knowledge, spell it and convey it.
    To summarise it in my writings and pervade it throughout the world in the form of publications.

It is a foolish act, a crime, nothing else but a public display of magic, an act that causes magic to be downgraded into technology, as it invites the decay of magic, I’ll probably become the subject of condemnation in any case. The unsettling movements of the Clocktower’s Mages Association have been well heard over the past year. But, at least, that evil influence will never reach these children. Naturally, I am prudently cautious of them. What these children know is nothing more than an “adaptation” of my already exhibited craft, contact with mysteries which have continued to lose power by transforming into disclosed technologies now, therefore it is not a sin.

After all, these children are just victims who were dragged into my great betrayal against a closed society called the “Magical World,” a statement of my views on mysteries carried out by I, Paracelsus.
    Rather, someone inside of them…….

It’s okay if it’s the Clocktower.
    I don’t mind if its another organisation, or even an unaffiliated group.
    If it someday leads to that radiant true aether from a clue derived from an understanding of the five basic elements, if it further arrives at the Root―――

Pupil: “But I don’t understand. Why did you publish that book, teacher?”

The young child tilts her head.

Pupil: “There are many mages who leave behind magical tomes, but if they become known by the people of the world, then those secret arts will instead be lost, that’s what my father……”
    Paracelsus: “……. That’s true. There is that side to it.”

‘That side is important too,’ I think.

The understanding of the concept called “Elements,” will lead not only mages, but to the advancement of a culture not dependent on mysteries.

Not just elements.

The same is true again of the method of healing wounds, which I wrote in my book. My book which is way beyond Galen, might change the world as medical text even more than an understanding of the elements will. If it becomes widely widespread, the lives of people will live even longer than this. The ones who boast of a long life are the fortunate people who are not tormented by disease and those who are born with bodies overflowing with a strong vitality, I must change this cruel reality of those who are born from a magical lineage and the powerful influential people who possess mages with knowledge of healing.

And, that is.

Ahh, that will never be forgiven.
    I will be laid down as a great rebel to magical society.
    In later years, this child will also likely despise me, declaring, “The magus Paracelsus is the traitor of the magical world!”

Even so.

――――With you, I will open up the future for these children who should be loved all over the world someday.
    ――――I will betray the world with a god-like insolence.

Misaya:
    “Right now, you are the cooks who make my father and my meals, you are our kitchen maids. The Reiroukan humans, take care of their employees. That’s why…… I’m sorry.”

I can see her.
    I can hear her.

Misaya: “And so, please give me your next instructions.”

I can see her.
    I can hear her.

In my workshop which ought to be called the centre of the multiple layer of barriers that cover the Reiroukan estate.
    I, am watching her figure, hearing her voice.
    All of the Homunculi units deployed within the estate are at the same time a unique colony that carries out simultaneous parallel thinking, every single one of them is a familiar contracted to me, with those senses of theirs connected to me, Caster / Paracelsus.

What irony is this?
    For I, a type of familiar who is contracted as the Reiroukan Servant, to act with the further use as a familiar.

Misaya.
    That which ought to be cherished, Misaya Reiroukan.
    To apply such words to Homunculi who are natural infants, she demonstrates even her additional gratitude to them.

It is, something due to the personality of the rare you, who on top of your ways as a Magus, also has the qualities of a ruler.
    It cannot be done by anyone else, as I am prone to do, it will turn you into my petty self, and it could even become the cause of your stumbling from the path you walk.

――――But, Misaya.
    ――――You have never mistaken your path in life. I believe that you will not make the same mistake as myself.

Therefore, I will curse it.
    Therefore, I will laugh at it.
    At the fact that wicked high treason was already achieved by my betrayal.
    I, who hath gave in to my powerlessness in front of the manifestation of perfection, the world’s truth called Manaka Sajyou, am already your enemy.

Misaya.
    Oh, my beloved child.

――――I pray. That it is not a sin to have betrayed the world.
    ――――It is only through my sin of having betrayed you that I have condemned myself.

[1] Also known as “White Iron Pyrite.”

[[END]]
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; March 20th, 2020 at 05:10 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Welcome back! And thank-you for the new translations!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
    Hi guys,

Sorry for not being around for the past year. I've busy working and moving house for the last half of 2019 and couldn't find any proper time to translate Fate/Prototype.
    As for your queries, yes I am going to finish Fate/Prototype Volumes 2 and 3 and the remaining short stories, but I'm probably not going to re-translate Vol. 4, 5 and Labyrinth.
    However, as some good news, I have finished translating the short stories from Drama CD 3.

So here is the first one entitled: In the Kitchen

Spoiler:

Drama CD 3 - Fragments
    Story 1: In the Kitchen

Written by: Hikaru Sakurai
    Illustrations by: Nakahara
    Translation by: PhoenixRising

???:
    “Allow me to help out.”

That sort of thing, Misaya Reiroukan understood to be unneeded.

Put simply it is apparently before the Holy Grail War began. Most of the housework in the Reiroukan mansion is done by employees hired for that purpose, and while they are clearly professionals, it’s hard to say whether they are proficient at it when she has contributed some to it, so it’s not much of a plus. Rather than her dragging their feet, it’s even more likely that she’ll become a minus as a result.

Even so. As one of the necessary experiences that she ought to rack up in her childhood, Misaya tried to consciously touch on it herself. On her chores. As she must gather a lot of knowledge every day besides magic, and because she couldn’t afford to selfishly waste her time, she didn’t have that much free time. More specifically it was only about once per week――――

However, today at this moment, it’s different. She didn’t do it for the experience.

Misaya: “I want to be useful to Father.”

It was her real feelings.

Without ever having to meet them at the dining table like this morning, without ever having to directly exchange words with them.
    Thinking ‘Shouldn’t there be something I can do by myself?’ Misaya told them that.
    And then,

???:
    “Yes. We have received your request.”

Red eyes. Long white eyelashes. Though their complexions were different, the female-type homunculi who had a somewhat similar appearance to their own creator slightly nodded in sync with their replies.

The Seventh Day of the Holy Grail War―――

It was a temporal event called near dusk.
    Misaya called out to the Homunculi after changing into her required outfit.
    A bandana with a children’s apron. Now that she was helping once per week, she was ready to an extent. Seeing that she was being taught by a kitchen maid on her first helping day, she never took her time. Quickly putting it on, she opens her lips to she who stands in the kitchen. Her reply is accordingly this. Although she had anticipated the possibility of being told “it is not necessary for you to do this,” they hadn’t done so.
    Now. Now to the kitchen.

There was a quiet surprise in the beginning.
    Similar to the other servants who were going to the other Izu mansion along with her mother, she had known that there were no chefs, cooks or kitchen maids left at the Suginami Reiroukan Mansion, but to think that the kitchen in the current mansion was possibly run by just one skilled Homunculus is so…….

The Homunculus who appear to set the table at mealtimes, morning, day and night is another specimen.
    Its facial features are really similar to her because it was a unit manufactured by Caster, but the way they tie up their hair is different.

Homunculus:“Now let’s confirm, shall we? Miss Misaya.”

Homunculus: “What skills are you studying?”

Misaya: “The basics of kitchen knives. I believe I can deal with the preparation of the meat and vegetables as such. But I haven’t been taught how to handle raw fish yet. You should consider seasonings and using fire as I am generally inexperienced with them.”

Homunculus: “That’s fine.”

The Homunculus slightly spaces her words.
    There is something really similar to silence, in her composed beauty which is a refinement of them.
    Is she hesitating about it? She cannot read anything from her weak expressions.

Homunculus: “Well then, please help with the preparations. “

As she nods, she is relieved in her heart.
    To say that she wants to be of use to her father are words born from her real feelings, so it’s not a complete show. Although it was her own trivial choice where she considered whether it was something that she who had limited knowledge and was even powerless was incapable of doing, at the same time, there was a drawback to this egotistical behaviour, which was based on her own self-satisfaction, where she forcibly made the normal cooking process into something inefficient to satisfy her own desires.

Which is why, she was relieved that those Homunculi ladies hadn’t refused her.

She recognized the fact that they hadn’t said something unnecessary was fortunate for her.

――――Even though, it is nothing more than an expression of my own selfish desires.
    ――――I’ll show that I can manage it perfectly now that I can do it. I’ll prove that I can be useful to Father.

Misaya will challenge making dinner, while being aware of it.
    Since she believed that Fish Poisson and certain types of desserts were beyond her reach, would it be most satisfying to her if she can participate in the preparation of the hors d'oeuvre or the main dish? As she ponders it, she awaits further instructions from the Homunculus.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hors d'oeuvre

Appetizers
    Huître Crue Au Citron Vert

Raw Oysters Garnished with Lime
    Salade de Légumes de Saison

Seasonal Vegetable Salad
    Lasagne
    Potage

Soup
    Potage De Potiron Froid

Cold Pumpkin Soup
    Viande

Meat Dishes
    Rôti D'agneau

Lamb Roast
    Dessert Pęche Melba

Peach Melba

‘This is all for the dinner menu.’
    ‘They’ve omitted the part about the after-dinner coffee or alcohol.’
    ‘Is this what they call a French styled course? But, why is Lasagne there?’
    ‘I don't mind them removing the fish dishes and bread, but it seems Father ordered them, to somehow put Lasagne in there instead. Now that I think about it, I believe the Italian dish Lasagne was Father’s favourite. It’s probably not a common thing, but there is room to try and enjoy a meal even in the middle of the Holy Grail War,’ Misaya thinks.

Misaya: I, I think I can help out with the oyster appetizers and the salad.”
    Homunculus: “Sounds good.”

Nodding, the Homunculus stops moving a little. Again.
    She waits for a reply without being impatient――――
    Less than two seconds later, the words continued from her lips.

Homunculus: “I shall have you help with the Lasagne too, if you are able.”
    Misaya: “I can do it.”
    Homunculus: “As you wish.”

Without thinking, her reply became louder. Her voice echoes throughout the kitchen.
    She was aware that she was denying her negative emotions which were saying, “Am I being timid――――or is it alright――――would Father hold expectations for me, before the matter of my inexperience?”, but then suddenly, those emotions escaped in front of her. She might have been amazed if she was an ordinary servant, but since she was a Homunculus unit who was personally manufactured by Caster, she only returns with a nod without moving or making one facial expression. Misaya thinks of their manufacturer, Caster’s profile.

Homunculus: “Now then, please come over here. I’ve already started the preparations, however………”

Still being guided by her, Misaya challenges the meal.
    Salad is put off because it’s better to chop it just before they set the table. The same with the raw oysters. The soup was already almost ready, so she decided to help with the Lasagne, because she had already finished the preparations for the main lamb. There were many things that she had spoken about, but this is naturally her first experience with cooking. ‘Since it’s a request from Father, I must brace myself. I won’t loosen my hands even a little.’

‘Though I didn’t intend to do that, from the start.’

Carefully. Carefully.
    She lightly spreads the Bechamel sauce into the pre-prepared heat resistant rectangular oven pan. Despite Misaya thinking in a corner of her mind, ‘I wanted to try making even the sauce from scratch, if possible,’ it would’ve required her to call out a lot earlier to do it. It can’t be helped.
    So, she blanketed the sauce smeared pan with the thin flat pasta――――the Lasagne dough. From the top, she piles on meat sauce, Bechamel sauce and cheese in that order.

Homunculus: “Have you layered it?”
    Homunculus: “Now, please repeat the same process.”
    Misaya: “I understand.”

Nodding at the Homunculus’ words, she begins a repetition.
    Lasagne dough, meat sauce, Bechamel sauce and cheese. She repeats this process until it is about 5cm thick. Piling on the Bechamel sauce very thickly at the top of it, she completes her preparations by sprinkling shredded cheese on it.

Carefully, she places the heat-resistant pan into the pre-heated oven――――

Misaya: “…….”

‘Have I not made any mistakes?’
    ‘Was I excessive or lacking in the itinerary so far?’
    She stares at the pan in the oven. She couldn’t find any at this stage at least. Not enough. ‘I knew, I should’ve spoken up about helping more sooner. After all the Lasagne dough, the Bechamel sauce and the meat sauce were already prepared by the Homunculus, what I’ve done was only the very last part. So, I will not say that I made this.’
    After thinking about to this level, she gently shakes her neck from side to side.
    After all. She helped.
    It’s not like she can do all of the cooking.
    Misaya, knew enough about her own skills and capabilities for that.

Misaya: “I’ve put the Lasagne, in the oven.”
    Homunculus: “Thank you very much.”
    Misaya: “No. Umm…...if there was a mistake then please teach me. I’ll correct it.”
    Homunculus: “No, er yes. Your work is perfect.”

If this was one of the Reiroukans’ original servants then they would give her a praise here, but a Homunculus won’t do something that pointless.
    They would just say the direct facts.
    Although it is Misaya who had difficulty grasping the appropriate level of distance between them, she did not feel that this type of temperament was desirable.
    Excessive consideration is unnecessary.

Yes, there is no need to say deliberate compliments.
    Misaya could grasp for herself, what she can and cannot do.
    Although――――

Misaya: (If Father and Caster were to praise me that would be an honour, but……)

Nonetheless, it is hard to believe that those two would do so just by making a Lasagne.
    After thinking it through so much, Misaya suddenly changes her expression.
    She was peeking into the oven while thinking about nothing, but there was a serious look floating in her eyes, with a similar nervousness than when she had conversed with her father and Caster.

Misaya: “……I wonder, if its unnatural for me to consider that they’re similar.”

It was intended to be a soliloquy.
    But the Homunculus’ hearing is sharp.
    So, it naturally reached her ears.

Homunculus: “Shall I input the subject?”

She passed back with still vague words.
    As Misaya looks back at her, she…...

Misaya: “I thought, that this was similar to an alchemic experiment.”
    Homunculus: “Yes, it is. There are ingredients, there is a process, and it changes as it goes through it. There are also theories which state that “cooking is alchemy itself.””
    Misaya: “Is that because……. of Caster’s knowledge?”
    Homunculus: “Yes.”
    Misaya: “I see.”

As she nods, she looks into the Homunculus’ eyes.
    Red eyes which show a pale colour.
    Coupled together with the whiteness of their hair and bodies, there is a transient impression of them.

They who are very similar to humans but are not humans.
    There are many cases which can be expressed as “casting” ――――or manufacturing them using that very alchemy――――but they are a possible kind of artificial life.
    Other than humans who have a human like appearance.
    Not even ageing unless they also don’t grow like a natural creature, only their safe operation time is their determined life.

Existences created by Caster’s hands.
    Cannot be called the product of experimentation for the proof of a hypothesis or a theory.
    She, is a being that was produced through a pre-established method.

That is why.
    That is why, she is thinking something like, ‘I wonder if you are like a type of meal too――――’

Misaya: “I’m sorry.”

She lowers her head.
    In that moment, as she felt a strong disgust in her own thoughts…..

Homunculus: “Miss Misaya.”
    Misaya: “……I, I’ve been discourteous towards you. Although I haven’t specifically said it to you, except within my own inner thoughts, I must apologize to you.”
    Homunculus: “Miss Misaya. You need not treat me like a person.”
    Misaya: “No.”

Even if she has an awareness that she has difficulty in expressing it towards them.
    Even if she can’t sympathise with them.
    Even if, even if they are disposable creations.
    Even if they are type of tool who possess multiple functions.

Misaya: “Right now, you are the cooks who make my father and my meals, you are our kitchen maids. The Reiroukan humans, take care of their employees. So……”

She bows her head again,

Misaya:  “I’m sorry. ――――And so, please give me your next instructions.”
    [[End]]
    This is probably the most disconnected Misaya has felt from the her in the prototype notes and it's strangely compelling for such a simple encounter

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
    Hi guys,

Here is the second short story for Drama CD 3 entitled: "In the Workshop"

Spoiler:

Drama CD 3 - Fragments
    Story 1: In the Workshop

Written by:
    Hikaru Sakurai
    Illustrations by:
    Nak ahara
    Translation by:
    PhoenixRising

In my lifetime, I devoted many an hour to the academics.
    At times I also had pupils.
    Though it wasn’t possible to establish a large academic organisation like that Clocktower, I, Paracelsus Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus von Hohenheim sprinkled a little water――――on the young buds of unknown potential, to as many children as possible within the reach of my voice, within the reach of my hands in Basel.

My brief time in Basel is engraved upon my soul as a special time.
    They were the days where I stayed in one place, along with my post, it was rare for me to continue my pilgrimage journey.

At noon I waved around my teacher’s cane as a university professor while also working as the town doctor, at night I conducted myself as the master of pupils who were born into magus lineages. Lecturing in German while abandoning traditional Latin, I was shocked because people were calling me the “Medical Luther,” in reference to my daytime state of throwing unpleasant medical journals smeared with flawed ideas and Medieval superstitions onto a fire. For diminutive me who does nothing more than prowl the Physicians’ labyrinth, to be compared with the likes of Martin Luther who shouted that we should return to the bible, a reformer who ought to be called a great arrogant traitor, surely not.

I, just, strived to do what I was capable of doing.
    I recite, spell and convey. Everything else is a trivial matter.
    For example――――

Pupil:  “Teacher. Mr Paracelsus!”

One day.
    A little child of a certain family asked me thusly, as a master of magic who lived in Basel’s nights.

Pupil: “I heard our……a magus’ worth, is determined by their lineage. If that is true, then no matter how much knowledge we stock up, no matter how much we polish our techniques, no matter how much we repeatedly devote ourselves to our studies……..in the end, there is no meaning to it, so can we control our arrival to the mysteries with just the density of our blood?”

Indeed, that makes sense.
    The doubts the young child uttered, without getting caught up in fetters, may be self-evident of him as a fragment of an entity with softly thinking intellect. Will personal efforts allow us to reach it as family someday, and not be rewarded to individuals? If we mages who entrust our hopes to the weight and probabilities of our family’s crests and circuits that continue as connected lines, make sure to consent that this is to be expected. And then re-teach it to the young child who had completely shown a question mark which is the manifestation of their immaturity and foolishness as the common opinion and common sense of a magus.
    But.

Even that is regrettable to me.

Paracelsus: “Because I’m in course of it, I cannot assert it. If you truly want to quell those burning doubts, then you have no choice but to strive really hard to study.”

Thus, I had no choice but to reply to it with a smile.
    Just recite, spell and convey.

1525. Some of the unaffiliated mages who had heard of my reputation while staying in Basel entrusted their children in the form of temporary apprentices, to I, Paracelsus as the Alchemist Magus, not as the medical professor.
    This young child is one of them.

Their age, yes, I suppose they had just become eight years old.
    An adorable child shaped like purity itself similar to the other children, I think the sparkle of their glimmering eyes was something similar to a microcosm shining there certainly along with an unknown macrocosm, concealing infinite possibilities within them.
    With a timid personality, they followed me around like someone who was afraid to speak anything.
    “You don’t have to refrain yourself like that.”

Yes, I told them that many times over.
    Like that time too.
    As I stroked their head which was covered in soft hair, I……

Paracelsus: “Your studies and efforts will never betray you. Do you understand?”
    Pupil:  “……?”
    Paracelsus: “Well then, shall we try an experiment?”
    Pupil:  “An experiment…….”
    Paracelsus: “An Alchemical one.”

Extraction of the fifth essence.
    As I open my personal book, I read up on it. The fifth essence, it is aether which is the Fifth Imaginary Element meaning “Void” which is the fifth element, though in regards to this extraction, it is often practiced in many magics and not only alchemy. I have proven it is possible to extract this from various substances. Metal, marcasite*, salt, stone, gems and pearls――――
    While reciting this, I perform the experiment according to the correct magical process different from what was written in my book, almost a few minutes later, it resulted in the generation of aether within the special vial.

Paracelsus: “Now, for the finishing touches. Originally more time and effort would be needed, but we can reproduce a similar phenomenon if we at least have someone who truly knows alchemy.”
    Pupil:  “So, if I learn it, I can do it too……”
    Paracelsus: “Yes, that’s right. You will.”

I smile.
    Exactly. Much of magic is mysterious, but not so with techniques.
    Although it would be difficult for anyone to derive the aether generated in this experiment, this study which will be called “Chemistry” in the distant future may reach into its innermost mysteries one day. Surely at time, I will――――

Pupil:  “……. Is it different from the process described in Archidoxen?”

The little child tilts their head.
    They may have noticed that today’s experiment was a magical process, unlike my handwritten book.

Paracelsus: “It’s my studies. But that is a book directed towards people who do not know magic. Besides, that book, is something to convey concepts with, not to mainly impart techniques.”
    Pupil:  “Professor, you used heating techniques and apparatuses, not just magic now, right?”
    Paracelsus: “Yes.”
    Pupil:  “Is it possible to extract and refine aether with just magic?”
    Paracelsus: “It is within the realm of possibility.”

Nodding, I derive the fifth element.
    It took less than a few minutes. I place all five elements under my control, with my natural genius, my special trait as a magus. If I let my mana pass through my magic circuits, flames will suddenly rise up, water will surge up, wind will swirl, earth will squirm and then empty aether will take shape.
    As I speak a few words, shining aether fills the empty vial――――
    This is just ordinary raw material. If I make a mass of aether as a substance and fix it, its meaning as a raw material would be lost, but it becomes possible to apply it to various magicks in this state.

Paracelsus: “But this is merely my――――”

He continues his words, “……. a result of my own knowledge and my own family’s studies.”
    But.

Pupil:  “Waaahah……”

The young child’s eyes were sparkling.
    He hadn’t heard any of my words.
    Ahh―――

This is…...bad. I instinctively guess.

‘I have shown them something very cruel, due to my own inexperience and carelessness’.

Pupil:  “Professor, is that, umm……. something I’ll be able to do too?”
    Paracelsus: “It’s not impossible for your family.”

What a response filled with deceit.
    Paracelsus. You, how ruthless is the magus called me?

Given this young child’s naturally inherent qualities and the quality and quantity of their magic circuits, they will probably find it unusually difficult to perform the same journey with the same spell formula perfectly. The conversation will change if they had a magic crest that had been refined over countless generations, but by the consensus of this child’s lineage, they must decide on an approach to the Root as a magus who is equal to generational alchemy. Even so, it is not this child themselves, but their descendants.
    At the very least, this child is unable to freely manipulate aether in their lifetime.

Paracelsus: “But there is no need to do everything with magic. If you follow the same process with this experiment, you can lead it to similar results. The knowledge of alchemy and one’s own magic circuits and some catalysts and equipment will be necessary, but I’m certain, it will be of help to the long, long path of magick that you and the others will walk.”
    Pupil: “If I am able to get results without mastering elemental magic, will I be able to use this this result……aether in this case, for further magical research……?”
    Paracelsus: “Yes. There is something similar in the teachings of Laozi, an Eastern sage. I believe it is―――― “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
    Pupil: “Teacher, umm, would you say that devoting oneself to their studies is the path which leads to the Root?”
    Paracelsus: "Yes."

Certainly―――I am still searching for a path to the Root too.

The ultimate sought by many mages, the world’s truth, the Root to all Creation.
    To reach there, we use magic, diligently study it and keep walking as we accumulated it.
    However, my actions go against that basic premise.

To recite my knowledge, spell it and convey it.
    To summarise it in my writings and pervade it throughout the world in the form of publications.

It is a foolish act, a crime, nothing else but a public display of magic, an act that causes magic to be downgraded into technology, as it invites the decay of magic, I’ll probably become the subject of condemnation in any case. The unsettling movements of the Clocktower’s Mages Association have been well heard over the past year. But, at least, that evil influence will never reach these children. Naturally, I am prudently cautious of them. What these children know is nothing more than an “adaptation” of my already exhibited craft, contact with mysteries which have continued to lose power by transforming into disclosed technologies now, therefore it is not a sin.

After all, these children are just victims who were dragged into my great betrayal against a closed society called the “Magical World,” a statement of my views on mysteries carried out by I, Paracelsus.
    Rather, someone inside of them…….

It’s okay if it’s the Clocktower.
    I don’t mind if its another organisation, or even an unaffiliated group.
    If it someday leads to that radiant true aether from a clue derived from an understanding of the five basic elements, if it further arrives at the Root―――

Pupil: “But I don’t understand. Why did you publish that book, teacher?”

The young child tilts her head.

Pupil: “There are many mages who leave behind magical tomes, but if they become known by the people of the world, then those secret arts will instead be lost, that’s what my father……”
    Paracelsus: “……. That’s true. There is that side to it.”

‘That side is important too,’ I think.

The understanding of the concept called “Elements,” will lead not only mages, but to the advancement of a culture not dependent on mysteries.

Not just elements.

The same is true again of the method of healing wounds, which I wrote in my book. My book which is way beyond Galen, might change the world as medical text even more than an understanding of the elements will. If it becomes widely widespread, the lives of people will live even longer than this. The ones who boast of a long life are the fortunate people who are not tormented by disease and those who are born with bodies overflowing with a strong vitality, I must change this cruel reality of those who are born from a magical lineage and the powerful influential people who possess mages with knowledge of healing.

And, that is.

Ahh, that will never be forgiven.
    I will be laid down as a great rebel to magical society.
    In later years, this child will also likely despise me, declaring, “The magus Paracelsus is the traitor of the magical world!”

Even so.

――――With you, I will open up the future for these children who should be loved all over the world someday.
    ――――I will betray the world with a god-like insolence.

Misaya:
    “Right now, you are the cooks who make my father and my meals, you are our kitchen maids. The Reiroukan humans, take care of their employees. That’s why…… I’m sorry.”

I can see her.
    I can hear her.

Misaya: “And so, please give me your next instructions.”

I can see her.
    I can hear her.

In my workshop which ought to be called the centre of the multiple layer of barriers that cover the Reiroukan estate.
    I, am watching her figure, hearing her voice.
    All of the Homunculi units deployed within the estate are at the same time a unique colony that carries out simultaneous parallel thinking, every single one of them is a familiar contracted to me, with those senses of theirs connected to me, Caster / Paracelsus.

What irony is this?
    For I, a type of familiar who is contracted as the Reiroukan Servant, to act with the further use as a familiar.

Misaya.
    That which ought to be cherished, Misaya Reiroukan.
    To apply such words to Homunculi who are natural infants, she demonstrates even her additional gratitude to them.

It is, something due to the personality of the rare you, who on top of your ways as a Magus, also has the qualities of a ruler.
    It cannot be done by anyone else, as I am prone to do, it will turn you into my petty self, and it could even become the cause of your stumbling from the path you walk.

――――But, Misaya.
    ――――You have never mistaken your path in life. I believe that you will not make the same mistake as myself.

Therefore, I will curse it.
    Therefore, I will laugh at it.
    At the fact that wicked high treason was already achieved by my betrayal.
    I, who hath gave in to my powerlessness in front of the manifestation of perfection, the world’s truth called Manaka Sajyou, am already your enemy.

Misaya.
    Oh, my beloved child.

――――I pray. That it is not a sin to have betrayed the world.
    ――――It is only through my sin of having betrayed you that I have condemned myself.

[1] Also known as “White Iron Pyrite.”

[[END]]
    This side of Para continues to be more interesting than...whatever it is we got in FGO.

A legend returns....

It's good to have you back, Phoenix. Hope everything is going smoothly for you.

And Misaya is so cute. The ojou-sama we don't deserve.

OHH I love you, thnx for coming back PhoenixRising

Hi guys,
    As promised, here is Part One of the completed translation of Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver - Arc 2: Best Friend Arc - Act 2.

Part 1-A: Third Person Misaya's Perspective (For Further Reference: See Drama CD V2 - CD 1 - Track 6)
    Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Novel 2 - Best Friend Arc - Act 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yet another girl is tossed around by the Holy Grail War
    ――――
    Still, it was early morning.
    The girl didn’t care at all at the whiteness of her breath nor the air in the corridor which had accumulated plenty of coldness during the night. She felt the warmth of the morning sun shining in through the large glass windows, she knew that the temperature would rise as time passed from here onto noon, and above all else, she wasn’t bothered by the cold.
    Already, the girl――― Misaya Reiroukan was recalling the events of that breakfast.

Misaya:
    “What is that man’s true name?”

Seated at the opposite end of the long table, her father uttered to the quiet Misaya’s question.
    “It is not my place to answer that.”
    “If you have something that warrants an answer, then you should ask that gentleman directly yourself.”

Misaya:
    “I understand. Father.”

Misaya accepted her father’s words as consent.
    In other words, that man was―――

‘One of the seven Heroic Spirits who will materialise in accordance with the large-scale magic ritual known as the Holy Grail War being carried out here in Tokyo, a man who has obtained form as the Servant of we Reiroukans with the rank of Caster, to directly face such a man.’
    “A man.” Yes, she intuitively knew that he must be a man.
    The figure she saw for the first-time last night, had been magically concealed.
    All she could remember was an eerie “shadow.”
    She was confused. There was bewilderment too. As she remembered correctly, she had been overwhelmed.
    To be overwhelmed without grasping the immediate other’s existence. It was a first for Misaya. Although her life up till now was a not very long ten years, whether it be mysteries or mages, there were many times when she had gotten involved with beings who couldn’t be called humans in the proper sense. However, Misaya had never been intimidated by any of them.

Whenever a demon appeared in front of her eyes due to her father’s necromancy, whenever she stared off with a magical beast starved for blood at a distance close enough for its breath to touch her skin or whenever she had exchanged words with a magus who underwent a year on a said visit from an European association, Misaya Reiroukan had faced each of them resolutely without flinching at them.
    It was not a conscious action.

Only, until it was deemed reasonable to do so.

However. Last night, she was confused. She couldn’t instantly figure out how they should face each other.
    ‘How should I comprehend that fact?’ Misaya had yet to obtain the answer from within herself.

Misaya: ‘……I will ascertain it. I will, with my own two eyes.’

While walking through the corridor, she responds to her father’s words from breakfast again in her mind.

A Heroic Spirit. A great man or hero that has surpassed human intellect, a powerful illusion which cannot be handled by a magus unless there is an exception like now. The embodiment of a formidable myth.
    The “shadow” that called itself Caster, yes, is indeed a Heroic Spirit.
    That can no longer be doubted now.

Then, what is a Heroic Spirit? What is that person? Is he truly the one who will bring the Holy Grail to the Reiroukans, is he a person worthy enough for her father to show respect to him in that way?
    Since she had permission, there is no reason for her to hesitate in her conduct.
    Misaya proceeds dignifiedly down the corridor, while disregarding the opposition from the many barriers that gave her body a scorching sensation, she reaches the front of a room addressed to that person as a “private room” on the northernmost corridor of the first floor of the Reiroukan Mansion.

It was a big red door.
    Usually, she didn’t walk to this area much.

A section that was once used as a workshop by her grandfather, she had heard that everything of magical worth had been moved to her father’s underground workshop after he succeeded to the position of master. So, Misaya knew that this area was in effect a dead zone. A group of rooms with no user in this spacious mansion. Places where no one lives.

Misaya: ‘After the discussion of Holy Grail War came out, father seemed to be using the storeroom.’

A few months ago, she was watching as specialist antiquarian dealers had carried in large numbers of carefully packed furniture. Since it was not possible to directly bring them into the underground workshop, they were briefly placed in this uninhabited area, if Misaya’s guess of carrying the cargo in with familiars was right, then the items that were not carried underground and the items with no magical worth amongst the articles bequeathed to them by her grandfather, meant that the old furniture must be quietly sleeping somewhere.
    And, while imagining to some extent of what will enter her view, Misaya gazes at the door.
    She didn’t touch the doorknob because it was already slightly ajar.

Misaya: ‘He sure is careless for not locking the door. Isn’t he?’

While lowering her evaluation of him down a grade in her mind, she quietly approaches the crack.
    Timidly, she peeks into the room―――

Caster: “It’s Misaya, right? Please come in.”

Someone’s voice.
    The sound wasn’t as vague as last night.

His appearance, yes. It wasn’t the elusive black “shadow.”
    Tall. His body itself hadn’t changed.
    A slim figure. His body was the same as last night.

He was standing in the middle of the room with the morning sun pouring in through the gap in the curtains, appearing to be experimenting with something. Holding a flask containing blue liquid in his left hand, he was trying to pour silver liquid from the test tube held between his right fingers. Suddenly stopping his hands, he turns towards her.
    Without exercising his concealment magic already, she could see his figure even in a dimly lit room with halfway-closed curtains.

―――He was a beautiful man.’
    ―――A beautiful person. I definitely don’t think he’s a woman. A man.'

A man wearing a long white robe.
    ‘Is it because of his long glossy hair that he has the gentle air of a woman, despite the fact that he definitely is a man considering his long body?’
    ‘Black hair. I think it suits him well.’

Even though she only saw his figure, her slightly lowered appraisal of him appears to have risen slightly.

Caster: “It seems strange saying it, but welcome. This mansion belongs to you and your esteemed father after all. Come now, Misaya, you will get cold if you stay in the hallway. There’s no need to be shy.”
    Misaya: “……Sure.”

She slightly nods.
    Realizing that she was becoming stiff, she enters the room.
    And then, Misaya was mesmerised.

For beyond that door, was a magnificent “Mage’s room.”
    On the wooden desk, a number of thick magic tomes and parchments were piled up, likewise on the wooden shelves too. Brightly coloured liquids were pouring into the beakers and flasks, countless test tubes were lined up, a lump of pale flesh is floating inside a water tank connected to a brass object that appears to be some mechanical device, seemingly weird magical catalysts were here and there on the walls and in the cabinets―――a mummy of something resembling a reptile, the claws, fangs and heart of a figure that was unlikely a normal creature, an obsidian knife, golden skull and various other objects were emitting a packed presence ―――along with the numerous visible magical formulas and magic circles that were scribbled on the walls, floor and ceiling.

Misaya: “Woah…...”

‘No way, a room which was supposed to be a good place for storage at best has been turned into a Wunderkammer[1] overflowing with mysteries like this? ‘
    ‘I thought it was just a space full of darkness and dust.’
    ‘It’s so vivid, as if, the entire room appears to be shining.’

Misaya: “It’s incredible. In just one night, you did all this―――

She speaks while still feeling it.
    Her admiration itself leaked out as words.
    The state of the room was really intriguing for the girl who still had a young curiosity.
    During the Holy Grail War, Misaya couldn’t leave the grounds of the Reiroukan Mansion, meaning the workshop. Although her mother had moved to their secondary residence in Izu with their all of their servants, based on her father’s advice, Misaya chose to remain behind in this Suginami main residence for her desired future studies.
    As a result, she mostly had to stay in her room for a while and couldn’t go to school as well.

Apart from that, Misaya wasn’t bothered by it, she was more than satisfied with just her father’s explanation where he had talked about the system and rules of the Holy Grail War to her when he had discovered some free time, although……
    To tell the truth, it seemed completely tedious somehow.
    Everything in her scenery that entered her eyes was fresh and exciting. It was the same feeling as when she had toured her grandfather’s and father’s workshop for the first time and said it was impossible, or even more than that!
    “Umm….”, her hesitation is shattered by her boiling curiosity. “Is it alright, if I ask you something?”

Caster: “Of course. I am one who takes joy in teaching and guiding others. So, let me answer your burning questions.”

His tone. Calm.
    His expression. Likewise, and at the same time, it was wrapped in kindness.

Caster: “You, too, are no less than a descendent of the many children who have received my teachings like your esteemed father. I will only respond, for as long you wish it.”

Smiling as he said it in front of her, she had already lost her patience.
    Opening her small mouth, Misaya thinks of a question. What kind of creature is that mummy before us, that heart, fangs and claws too? The obsidian knife is a relic from which era, what sort of magic catalyst is the golden skull?

Misaya: “I want to enquire about the items in this room. It’s full of objects that I’ve never seen before……for example, let’s see, what’s this?” She points at the dried reptile~ish corpse.
    Caster: “Ah, that’s……” He responds with a smile. “It’s a mummy of a salamander.”

He said it without delay.
    Misaya recalls her elementary school teacher. Accepting questions about the furigana of a Kanji from a female classmate, it was a casual response as if he was a natural teacher.
    A salamander―――
    It is a Phantasmal Species, and at the same time, one who rules over one of the elements in one theory. Even though it should be an extremely valuable item no matter if it exists, it is difficult to imagine it being stored openly like this.
    As he speaks to Misaya, he nods with a smile.

Caster: “Really, it’s true. It is a Phantasmal Species that has already long hidden itself away even in my era, let alone the modern one, but since it remains as a relic like this, it is not unnatural for it to be an object of study and experimentation. We can expect it to have great effects if used as a catalyst for elemental magic and it is a truly excellent catalyst for alchemy. It depends on how you use it, but we can derive an image of it during its lifetime.”
    Misaya: “Is it possible to summon it?”
    Caster: “You can. But I am using it for elemental materials.”

Smoothly.
    He speaks as if it is natural for him after all.

Caster: “The elemental conversion of fire is often thought to be a very simple feat of magic, however, if you master it, then one might definitely even reach the fire brought by the sun itself someday.

It is a natural metaphor, but if you try to think about it―――don’t you think it’s wonderful?”
    Wonderful. She never thought about magic from that point of view.
    Whether it was effective or efficient, Misaya believed that Magi should not hold onto dreamy emotions even if she was aware of its gain. It is not just her grandfather’s and father’s teachings that made it so, it was an idea derived as a very simple yet realistic answer. So, she never thought that the word, ‘Fantastic,’ would possibly come out there.
    She wasn’t impressed, nor should she be convinced by it.
    There was only surprise.

A question and answer time.
    That has roughly crossed over thirty minutes.

Misaya: “Then, so, what’s in that jar that I can see over there?”
    Caster: “It’s a Homunculus larva. By using a special solution, I can fix its appearance at each of its growth stages. That way I can observe the minute changes within it. I believe that if I know why they have such generally short lifespans, it can lead to the overcoming of their short lives.”

Without interrupting him again, he, with regards to Misaya’s words―――
    Answered them politely.
    One by one.

If Misaya asked “What is it?” or “What is that?” or “Were those crystals extracted one by one out of four of the five great elements?” or “Is the last one a “fragment” of an ether clump that gave shape to the fifth formless ether?”, etc, he would openly answer them without hesitation no matter what questions she threw at him.
    According to him, many of the items in this room seemed to have been prepared by her father for him as a Caster for the servant summoning. Finally, Misaya understood what the antique delivery men had brought in.
    However. Regarding the “fragment” of ether clumps, the elements, the involvement of Homunculi and the number of gems filled with powerful mana as she could see, he said that he had apparently created them over the course of one night. She couldn’t understand it immediately as expected. All of them would have taken a long time, perhaps years, but what could have made it possible was due to the Servant skill that her father mentioned the other day. Or was it a technique he had attained with the past magic that he had acquired over his lifetime?

Caster: “I believe, the ultimate ether leads to an ancient lost ritual. I want to obtain it, the righteous radiance of the stars that the sages of Chaldea reached in distant ancient times. It is the ultimate light which twinkles and fills the cosmos, and at the same time, the light of this planet as well.”

Although, she felt it was a little too bombastic.
    Nevertheless, he repeated his sincere answers enough for her to hold a favourable impression of him. Although he saw her as a young girl, he hardly talked about specific magical exercises, but Misaya believed she had obtained more than she hoped for in her overview of his answers to her questions within their brief time together.
    It was only. Just.
    He hadn’t revealed his true name to her yet.

Caster: “…… Your face is saying that you’re dissatisfied. I see. I apologise for this.”
    Misaya: “Huh?”
    Caster: “You are already a Magus. If so, you would certainly be unsatisfied with my simple answers. Then, let’s spend about 2 hours per day for your instructions.”

That’s―――
    To be able to gain magical knowledge unknown to her, made her feel happy.
    But, more than that, it is never desirable for a Servant who should be working for her father to spend time meant for the Holy Grail War on a separate matter. So, Misaya turns around and raises her face to answer him.

Misaya: “No, I have to politely decline. I am grateful for your offer though. But you are….”
    Caster: “I am?”

There was a beautifully arranged face there.
    Kind and gentle. A figure that is almost like a Magus and even feels young.
    She even wondered, ‘What was that creepiness from last night?’
    He with the long black hair. The being who calls himself Caster. True, she did come to confirm, whether he was a Heroic Spirit worthy enough for her father. From last night to this morning, she was at a loss about this and that almost without sleeping.

Are Heroic Spirits so easy to get along with?
    Already her evaluation of him had risen by several levels, and it seemed unlikely that it could be stopped now.
    While accepting his gaze without averting hers, Misaya opens her lips after thinking a little.

Misaya: “……You are, my father’s Servant. I think you should use your time and power for my father, for the Holy Grail War.”
    Caster: “You are a wise child. Misaya.”

He nods, deeply.
    Standing up from the chair he was seated on, he bends his body until the position of his gaze is at the same level as Misaya. While naturally getting into a kneeling stance, he said.

Caster: “You’re right. It’s my bad habit, you see. No matter the place I’m in, I convey my wisdom to someone and get preoccupied in teaching them. I was summoned as a Caster Servant, not what I once was. Which is why, I will not be misguided in my duty and shall spend all my efforts for your father and his ambition.”

His sincere gaze was staring straight at Misaya.
    It was different from last night.
    Unlike that time when he appeared as an eerie shadow that reminded her of cold transparent ice, Misaya couldn’t bring herself to think, as if there was one aspect of his personality that was the same as herself in there.
    And yet, why is it?

She cannot find any confusion or bewilderment anywhere inside herself now.
    But at this moment, she felt she was being pressured by him.

Caster: “Misaya, you’re a wise child. A lovely child. It appears I can reflect on my own existence again, thanks to you.”
    Misaya: “I-I only said what is to be expected of you.”

Without averting her gaze.
    She directly accepts it and responds.
    Then, as he smiled again.

Caster: “Please let me show you my gratitude somehow. Misaya.”
    Misaya: “No, that’s…”

Already, she had devoted her valuable time to him for the sake of her own curiosity.
    Although Misaya had mentioned what she honestly thought, “I will not accept any more than this.”

Caster: “That doesn’t settle my feelings.”

Clearly.
    She had been rebuffed by him.

Caster: “Therefore, let me give you this.”

When―――
    There was a dagger in his hand, where did he take it out from?
    Misaya naturally knew that many mages in the modern era obtain it once and it is given to them by their master as proof for becoming a full-fledged practitioner. A mystic code that has an amplification function when exercising magic and a type of “staff” used for magical rituals.
    Above all, this shape is famous.
    It can be said that it is an especially famous sword among mages.

Misaya: “An Azoth Sword ….”

Muttering, she mutters that name.

Caster: “It seems you know about it. How about its origin?”
    Misaya: “I know it. It was created by Van Hohenheim, an alchemist and magus whose name still remains in open history, as Paracel―――

She looks at him as she speaks and suddenly stops her speech.
    The beautiful man put his finger against his own lips and made a “Shhh” gesture.
    Flustered, Misaya covers her mouth with both hands.

‘Could it be?’
    ‘No way.’
    ‘Could this person be…...’

The creator and owner of this sword in the inherent sense―――!

Caster: “It’s a secret.”

He said to her in a quiet voice, with his mouth close to her ears as if they were having a secret talk.
    Naturally, while her father knew it too.
    Misaya nods over and over again and tells him with a gesture that she will not say it nor tell anyone.
    Each time she nodded; she felt an exhilaration welling up inside her heart. Exhilaration. Excitement. How should she say it more precisely? This thing that she can clearly feel, so powerfully within her.

Surprise, no. Moved, no. Delight, no.
    This is pride.

He had confidence in the iron walls of the workshop which was the fortress of mysteries he put together and there was clearly a side of him that thought that he had no problem telling it to Misaya who was within it. Since her father brought up a metaphor of it being an ancient “temple,” not a workshop built by mages. Still. Even so, he told her his real name as a fact.
    That is, in other words…….
    None other than an assessment that she was worthy of the trust of entrusting his fate to her.

Misaya: '……This person. Really, trusts me.'

Looking up at him with the gentle smile, she directly reacts to his gaze.
    She regrips the dagger she held.
    The Sword of Paracelsus―――

Even though she should’ve exchanged one when they met, last night.
    Even so, for the first time, she had the delusion of properly shaking hands with him.

[1] Wunderkammer means Cabinet of Wonder’ or Cabinet of curiosities’ in German. A cabinet of wonder is a room filled with a collection of various objects.

Part 1-B: First Person Journal Excerpt
    Spoiler:
    Servants summoned during the Holy Grail War……

……Are the personification of mysteries, a revival of a legend.
    In truth, what makes them who far exceed the power of modern magic and weapons literally the strongest are none other than the “Noble Phantasms” they possess.

It is a weapon which has left its name in the legends of their time.
    It is a special move that they have honed during their time.
    It is a symbol of the legends they have amassed. A miracle which has taken shape.

A “Noble Phantasm” will be the trump card of your struggles in the Holy Grail War.
    Thus……

Conceal your Heroic Spirit’s true name.
    Acquire the true names of the other Servants.
    A Heroic Spirit’s name indicates the reality of that legend.
    The abilities of the “Noble Phantasms” which serve as their trump cards can easily be deduced by linking them to their true names.

But bear in mind.
    The acquisition and concealment of their true names greatly affects the outcome of the Holy Grail War.

(An extract from an old notebook)

Part 1-C: Third Person Misaya Perspective (For Further Reference: See Drama CD V2 - CD2 - Track 1)
    Spoiler:

The afternoon of the same day.
    Strangely, there was a “visitor” at the Reiroukan Mansion.
    It was a man.
    A man dressed in black clothes.
    A man who brazenly bared his brown skin.
    In his eyes which had the same colour as the shining sun, it seemed as if it had a burning flame or truly the sun shining in the sky embedded in them.
    The man looked around the Reiroukan Mansion as he calmly stood at the main gate.

Rider: “So, this is the perfect fortress you’re so proud of? Huh, magi?”

―――He told them with a clear voice.

The man was not human.
    He was a Servant who had visited the Reiroukan Mansion alone in a materialised state.
    His class was Rider. He was telling it to himself, as if it was natural for him.

At the command of his Master who hadn’t moved and was still seated in his workshop in Western Tokyo which was his stronghold, he said that he was given the task of acting as a messenger to forge an alliance with the Reiroukan household whom “he had anticipated were participating in the Holy Grail War,” as they were the most prominent magi in the Far East.

Misaya couldn't hide her surprise at the sudden incident.

Secretly making her familiar fly―――ever since the Holy Grail War began, her independent surveillance of the premises was almost a daily routine for her. Having sensed the madly howling Berserker’s trespass before her father―――she quietly had it peek in through the window at the parlour where the visitor was ushered in, even if she watched the man’s speech and conduct as he announced that he was a messenger and a Servant himself in detail, there was nothing that could make her convinced of it.

However.
    He, Caster certainly had told her father he was.

Caster: “He is definitely a Servant. That man has a peculiar presence to him.”

If he says so, then it must be true.
    It is one of the basic knowledge about the Holy Grail War brought from the Holy Church, that Servants have the function to sense each other’s presence at a certain distance, both her father and Misaya already knew it too.

Nonetheless, the messenger man who displayed his brazen figure too much. Rider.
    Last night, she had heard some of the story from her father. Her father said that he was proceeding with talks with a certain Master of a kind of “alliance” through their familiars. Even so, she never thought that the Servant himself would make such a blatant appearance.
    While holding her breath, she stares at the situation in the parlour through the eyes of her small bird familiar.

Rider: “What a boring mansion. Why, I was hoping to see an interesting enough performance.”
    Master Reiroukan:
    “After you stood at the main gate and raise your name, I modified the spell formula to exempt you from those kinds of barriers. If you like, I could return them to its original state, Rider.”

Rider: “Like your magic is worthy of my entertainment.”

Rider shrugged his shoulders at her Father’s words.
    Despite the messenger’s behavior who appeared repulsed for having his class revealed and showed slight contempt at it, the alliance was forged free of incident. Her father proceeding with the signature and blood seal on the parchment which already had contents written on it may have been the process for establishing some sort of magical contract.

Master Reiroukan: “However, even if you are a Servant, to have sent you in your materialized state all by yourself is……”

Unlike her father who was not hiding the surprise from his words while his facial expressions were unchanged like usual, she did not know Caster’s response to this.
    He mostly didn’t say anything.
    He just quietly continued to stare at Rider carefully.

Rider:
    “There’s no problem there.”

Rider smiled with a teacup in one hand.
    He crossed his long legs as if to say that he was the true master of the mansion.
    Even though some of his class and status should have already been exposed, she couldn’t see the slightest bit of caution in him. At least her father who was participating in the Holy Grail War as a Master was given “eyes” to see through some of a Servant’s abilities just by glancing at them, and that information should have automatically been sent to Caster who is her father’s Servant through heart communication.

Even so. The man, though mingled with dissatisfaction, was clearly maintaining his composure.
    She couldn’t see his bluff.

Misaya had a hunch that what he is forming isn’t a weak smile.
    That is an expression which exposed his emotions.

There is no suppression or deceit in it. Rider was really feeling it. Calm. Her father even mentioned a “temple” last night, the workshop of Caster who was essentially an adversary―――had promised to wield the greatest power for a magus in the midst of the jaws of death.

Rider: “It’s far from the entertainment, but I don’t mind. You can always try to activate your spiritual barriers. It’s fine if you aim for my neck. Those who challenge me with blades will immediately know how sinful it is to reach out your hands to the sun shining in the sky.”

Caster: “You seem confident in your own power.”

Caster quietly said.
    That expression couldn’t be secretly sighted from the location of Misaya’s familiar.

Rider: “Naturally. How about you, Magus?”
    Caster: “I’m still halfway there.”

“I see, so you’re claiming to be a novice then,” Rider laughs.
    After laughing for a while, he said―――

Rider: “Indeed. It seems that there are only unskilled people here.”

Immediately, he turns his golden eyes towards the familiar by the window.

Rider: “Though there does seem to be one person who can meet my eyes. Quite literally.”

The man tells them deepening his smile.
    Standing up while continuing his speech, he exaggeratingly spreads both of his arms.

Rider: “I wasn’t interested in this ordinary insignificant show of Machiavellism, but indeed, rejoice! Small one, even if you are small like this, keep opening your eyes and fill your domain with dignity and pride, for I pay tribute to those with such queenly traits―――

Rider: “I shall also recognize our current alliance. Rejoice.”

The air freezes.
    The meaning of the words thrown by Rider were extremely simple.
    It means that this man was trying to make a “judgement,” without paying any attention to the contract magic or his Master’s intentions. In the midst of enemy territory in the centre of the powerful workshop built by Caster’s hands, he was trying to determine whether his opponents were worthy enough to join forces with him, while holding a tea cup in one hand.
    It's not something that can be done with just the one word, "composure."
    The man had been thinking about it until now.

Should he fight them, or not?
    Should he kill them, or not?

With the absolute confidence that he can do it by himself.

Caster: “What a terrifying person. What were you going to do if you hadn’t felt inclined to do so at the end?”

Roaring with laughter, the man answers Caster’s question―――

Rider: “Must I say it? In a blink of an eye, I would have made this mansion vanish together with its impudent magic.”

Part 1-D: Third Person Misaya Perspective (For Further Reference: See Drama CD V2 - CD2 - Track 1)
    Spoiler:

Her consciousness―――
    She didn’t lose it, but it was taking all her effort just to retain it.
    Misaya, who was in her room, had met her gaze with Rider’s through her familiar’s vision.
    Her spine shivers by itself.

Misaya: “u……. u, ua……. A………ngh…….”

She felt nauseous. Stuff that was too intense to be called dizziness was running around the inside of her head and she was suddenly unable to tell left from right or up and down. In that instant, she had the feeling like she had broken out into a terribly high fever.
    Even though that man’s appearance should look no different from an ordinary human being.
    She had become like this in the moment when their eyes met through her familiar.
    She knew that the messenger was a Servant, she was prepared for it, and on top of that, intended to keep on monitoring him. She could even say that she was likely to be killed through his vision depending on his ability.

Even so, the trembling in her entire body won't stop now.
    Even though their eyes just met.
    Desperately, Misaya took on his golden gaze on just intuition resembling the resolve not to look away. It was so intense enough to hallucinate that she was taking on a curse or some sort of sorcery. However, it was clear that none of her magic rites were working. Her father and Caster couldn’t afford to pass it up.

Misaya: “…….Mmph.”

Enduring her nausea, she covers her mouth with both hands.
    She was sobbing.
    Misaya desperately muffles her tears and screams.

‘What did I misunderstand?’
    ‘Did my pride over Caster telling me his true name made me delude myself into thinking that I was more than my own height?’

―――With an ordinary person’s body.’
    ―――With my immature body that doesn’t reach my father’s feet, I shall peek into that monster’s chink.’

‘Without realizing my own inexperience, I became arrogant of all things. Me.’

‘However
    ―――
    ‘However.’
    ‘However.’
    ‘Even so.’

'With only a glance.’

‘Even now, I will keep on taking it and never turn away.’

Last edited by PhoenixRising; April 22nd, 2020 at 11:06 AM.

Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Is this still a translation of the LN, and you're just pointing out what tracks on the drama CDs correspond with what part of the novels (assuming they're the same), or has this been translated from the drama CDs directly?
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

It is a still a translation of the light novels. I'm just referencing which parts of the chapter corresponds to which track on the Drama CDs in case people want to check it out.

Also after looking at the profile books in the Drama CDs and the names on Drama CD website, I have decided to fix up the spellings for certain character names to match them.

From now on:
    Elsa Saijou will be Elza Saijo
    Lord Reiroukan will be referred to as Master Reiroukan.
    And Nigel Sayward will be Nigel Saward (Pronounced Say-wood)

Also the Sajyou last name will be changed to Sajo.
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; April 22nd, 2020 at 11:18 AM.

So arc 3 is the only one left for full translation?

Thanks for the translation

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    So arc 3 is the only one left for full translation?

Thanks for the translation
    Arc 2: act 2 (part 2), 3, 4, 5, 6
    Arc 3: act 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (part 1 and 2)
    Ugh cokesakto no no no