Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 27101112

Thread: Fate/Prototype: Blue Silver Fragments Complete Version

Living Dead Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Manaka as a character is remarkably obnoxious to me less because of the inherent wank but because she's a remarkably horrible person so seeing the poetic prose from anyone but Ayaka's perspective makes me grow annoyed with her fast.
    "Big sis please come back home safe!"

"Oh you're so cute, but if you care how about I sacrifice you for my ambitions as well?"

It has a certain level of comedy to it at that point and because Manaka technically lacks a personality her Arthur yandereness is pretty much all that it amounts to which can be good or bad depending on you. Also I really questioned why people always associated the word pure with her even while she was acting crazy but I guess she was 'purely' going to kidnap their families and 'purely' going to break legs for Arthur getting injured without really caring about what was actually happening until she decided her 8 year old sister was a homewrecker had to go. I guess the difference between pouring water on a line of nests and actively chasing an ant that bit you
    She's pure in the same way a child is: innocent and cruel.

It's playing off that psycho-loli thing you get with Illya, Liz and the DDD girl, and to a lesser extent with Kohaku, Arc and Vampire Sacchin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FourthWall View Post
    She's pure in the same way a child is: innocent and cruel.

It's playing off that psycho-loli thing you get with Illya, Liz and the DDD girl, and to a lesser extent with Kohaku, Arc and Vampire Sacchin.
    I get the others, but Arc is about as far from a loli as it gets for me. She's a grown ass woman. Both in terms of actual age and looks. In her Tsukihime remake design I admit shee looks younger and more teenage, but in her original design she always felt like a 30's something woman to me, same as Bazett. So not even a 20's young woman, and certainly not a teenager, but a proper grownup grownup.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Is there any epub or pdf version of this? Is a little confusing to read with everything scattered like this.

JP Friend Code
    IGN: Kari
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJose View Post
    Is there any epub or pdf version of this? Is a little confusing to read with everything scattered like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimordialRune View Post
    Hi!

I finally completed the PDF with all the content from Volume 1, a big thank you to Phoenix who helped me with the creation of the PDF, here's the Mega Link where you can download it: https://mega.nz/#!MgEU0YwR!v9suSR0w_...wr_H0ZPB3aGpNg

Hope you all can appreciate it!
    Here ya go

Mesopotamia's King Gilgamesh_maximaster's Avatar
    Mesopotamia's Throne(Viņa del mar, chile)
    I hope we can read the rst of this story, Thnk you very much for your effort