Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Thread: Fate/Prototype: Blue Silver Fragments Complete Version

Thank you for your hard works!

Despise Sakurai coming to the Aniversary fes, Arthur was hardly relevant lol. Even Arash and Ozzy are getting their anime before the main man of Prototype himself. On top of that, fragment Cd got delayed.

Anywho, I'm still pinning my hope for the Novel continuation announcement or some sort from Sakurai interview in the New Type Ace Magazine for this year.

JP Friend Code
    IGN: Kari
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartCable View Post
    Despise Sakurai coming to the Aniversary fes, Arthur was hardly relevant lol. Even Arash and Ozzy are getting their anime before the main man of Prototype himself. On top of that, fragment Cd got delayed.

Anywho, I'm still pinning my hope for the Novel continuation announcement or some sort from Sakurai interview in the New Type Ace Magazine for this year.
    Fragments anime in 2020. I believe.

Tough choice really, I don't know if Fragment is popular enough to warrant a show of its own. It should at least be around when part 2 is finished. I think an event would make more sense, but we have most of the fragment servants in the game already. Meanwhile perseus, proto gil are never going to see the light of day if Prototype itself ever going to come.

Brynhildr Romantia~ PrimordialRune's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I really hope in a Fragments Adaptation, Higashide got an Apocrypha adaptation, now it’s turn for Sakurai’s work to be adaptated!

I don’t know how popolar was Apocrypha compared to Fragments, but Fragments is my favourite TM’s work and i know a lot of people that got hyped with that Prototype OAV, i really hope they'll give Fragments the same treatment they gave to Apocrypha at least!

Blog Entries
    I'd much rather have an adaptation of regular Prototype than Fragments. Though if we could get both, that would be perfect.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    They better not make an anime for something that doesn't exist yet, tf.

Plus the Fragments characters are more popular.

And the story is already finished.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    I'd much rather have an adaptation of regular Prototype than Fragments.
    That wouldn't be an adaptation, now, would it

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

Plus the Fragments characters are more popular.

And the story is already finished.
    if they made it an anime

it would exist

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    They would have to make a Fragments anime before doing anything with regular Prototype, otherwise people are gonna be confused when the alter cast of Fragments shows up.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    if they made it an anime

it would exist
    But

my pure adaptation...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    They would have to make a Fragments anime before doing anything with regular Prototype, otherwise people are gonna be confused when the alter cast of Fragments shows up.
    They could also just assume everyone read Fragments. They've been doing that lately.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I don't see why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    That wouldn't be an adaptation, now, would it
    Fair enough. I still want a Prototype anime though. That short OVA they made was such a tease, it drove me nuts for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    I suppose this is a fair point though.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Honestly I just want continuation of the series, novel or anime. I think the novel coming first then anime (of original prototype) would makes more sense in term of marketing that the anime would boost the sale of the novel. With that being said I'd like a fragment anime too, but we already have one FGO anime and a movie coming up in the next two years. That'll be a long wait for fragment, by then waiting for a continuation of prototype would be like another 2-3 years later in the future and I think that just wouldn't do well for the fans at all. The anticipation for prototype would have been dead by then. It has already been almost 2 years since Fragment ended so I think the original one deserve at least some sort of announcement.

Sakurai originally planned Fragment as one volume instead of 5. So I kinda believe that they already have planned to write the original. There's still FGO and Arthur popularity to remind the fan of Prototype existence but I'm not really seeing TM putting much effort to advertise Prototype/fragment other than using Arthur as a marketing tool so far.

It kinda does, and it kinda don't. We know the broad structure of how things will happen in the original prototype so far just not the detail and events that leads up to it.
    Last edited by SmartCable; August 15th, 2018 at 12:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    I don't think the anticipation will ever really completely die. You underestimate how long TM fans are willing to wait for the stuff they want. I've long since lost count of how many years it's been since they first announced the Tsukihime remake, and people are still waiting for that with interest (though not with much optimism in terms of when they'll finally get it).

Blog Entries
    Well there you go.

Mesopotamia's King Gilgamesh_maximaster's Avatar
    Mesopotamia's Throne(Viña del mar, chile)
    An Anime from Prototype FRagments... is not imposible. After all, with Fate/Zero happend to they did the novel by Urobutcher
    THen a CD DRAMA, and then the anime, so I have hope they make a Fragments Anime when th CD-DRAMA qill be finishied and
    will depends how many copies they sell of the Drama CD

BTW, I watched agian the mini OVA of PRoto and I was so Hyped agin xD I hope the make a light novel of original Prototype

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh_maximaster View Post
    An Anime from Prototype FRagments... is not imposible. After all, with Fate/Zero happend to they did the novel by Urobutcher
    THen a CD DRAMA, and then the manga, and then the anime, so I have hope they make a Fragments Anime when th CD-DRAMA qill be finishied and
    will depends how many copies they sell of the Drama CD

BTW, I watched agian the mini OVA of PRoto and I was so Hyped agin xD I hope the make a light novel of original Prototype
    Fixed that for you.