Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5891011121520 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Prototype: Blue Silver Fragments Complete Version

Thank you for your hard works!

Despise Sakurai coming to the Aniversary fes, Arthur was hardly relevant lol. Even Arash and Ozzy are getting their anime before the main man of Prototype himself. On top of that, fragment Cd got delayed.

Anywho, I'm still pinning my hope for the Novel continuation announcement or some sort from Sakurai interview in the New Type Ace Magazine for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartCable View Post
    Despise Sakurai coming to the Aniversary fes, Arthur was hardly relevant lol. Even Arash and Ozzy are getting their anime before the main man of Prototype himself. On top of that, fragment Cd got delayed.

Anywho, I'm still pinning my hope for the Novel continuation announcement or some sort from Sakurai interview in the New Type Ace Magazine for this year.
    Fragments anime in 2020. I believe.

Tough choice really, I don't know if Fragment is popular enough to warrant a show of its own. It should at least be around when part 2 is finished. I think an event would make more sense, but we have most of the fragment servants in the game already. Meanwhile perseus, proto gil are never going to see the light of day if Prototype itself ever going to come.

Brynhildr Romantia~ PrimordialRune's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I really hope in a Fragments Adaptation, Higashide got an Apocrypha adaptation, now it’s turn for Sakurai’s work to be adaptated!

I don’t know how popolar was Apocrypha compared to Fragments, but Fragments is my favourite TM’s work and i know a lot of people that got hyped with that Prototype OAV, i really hope they'll give Fragments the same treatment they gave to Apocrypha at least!

Blog Entries
    I'd much rather have an adaptation of regular Prototype than Fragments. Though if we could get both, that would be perfect.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

They better not make an anime for something that doesn't exist yet, tf.

Plus the Fragments characters are more popular.

And the story is already finished.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    I'd much rather have an adaptation of regular Prototype than Fragments.
    That wouldn't be an adaptation, now, would it

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

Plus the Fragments characters are more popular.

And the story is already finished.
    if they made it an anime

it would exist

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    They would have to make a Fragments anime before doing anything with regular Prototype, otherwise people are gonna be confused when the alter cast of Fragments shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    if they made it an anime

it would exist
    But

my pure adaptation...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    They would have to make a Fragments anime before doing anything with regular Prototype, otherwise people are gonna be confused when the alter cast of Fragments shows up.
    They could also just assume everyone read Fragments. They've been doing that lately.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I don't see why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    That wouldn't be an adaptation, now, would it
    Fair enough. I still want a Prototype anime though. That short OVA they made was such a tease, it drove me nuts for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    I suppose this is a fair point though.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Honestly I just want continuation of the series, novel or anime. I think the novel coming first then anime (of original prototype) would makes more sense in term of marketing that the anime would boost the sale of the novel. With that being said I'd like a fragment anime too, but we already have one FGO anime and a movie coming up in the next two years. That'll be a long wait for fragment, by then waiting for a continuation of prototype would be like another 2-3 years later in the future and I think that just wouldn't do well for the fans at all. The anticipation for prototype would have been dead by then. It has already been almost 2 years since Fragment ended so I think the original one deserve at least some sort of announcement.

Sakurai originally planned Fragment as one volume instead of 5. So I kinda believe that they already have planned to write the original. There's still FGO and Arthur popularity to remind the fan of Prototype existence but I'm not really seeing TM putting much effort to advertise Prototype/fragment other than using Arthur as a marketing tool so far.

It kinda does, and it kinda don't. We know the broad structure of how things will happen in the original prototype so far just not the detail and events that leads up to it.
    Last edited by SmartCable; August 15th, 2018 at 12:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    I don't think the anticipation will ever really completely die. You underestimate how long TM fans are willing to wait for the stuff they want. I've long since lost count of how many years it's been since they first announced the Tsukihime remake, and people are still waiting for that with interest (though not with much optimism in terms of when they'll finally get it).

Blog Entries
    Well there you go.

Mesopotamia's King Gilgamesh_maximaster's Avatar
    Mesopotamia's Throne(Viña del mar, chile)
    An Anime from Prototype FRagments... is not imposible. After all, with Fate/Zero happend to they did the novel by Urobutcher
    THen a CD DRAMA, and then the anime, so I have hope they make a Fragments Anime when th CD-DRAMA qill be finishied and
    will depends how many copies they sell of the Drama CD

BTW, I watched agian the mini OVA of PRoto and I was so Hyped agin xD I hope the make a light novel of original Prototype

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh_maximaster View Post
    An Anime from Prototype FRagments... is not imposible. After all, with Fate/Zero happend to they did the novel by Urobutcher
    THen a CD DRAMA, and then the manga, and then the anime, so I have hope they make a Fragments Anime when th CD-DRAMA qill be finishied and
    will depends how many copies they sell of the Drama CD

BTW, I watched agian the mini OVA of PRoto and I was so Hyped agin xD I hope the make a light novel of original Prototype
    Fixed that for you.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle PhoenixRising's Avatar
    Hi guys,
    Here is Part One of the completed translation of Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver - Arc 2: Best Friend Arc - Act 1.

Part 1-A: Misaya's Narration
    Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver
    Novel 2: Best Friend Arc - Act 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is the full account of 8 years ago of the person who will inherit the name of the noble Reiroukan family――――
    The time, is 1999 AD ――――

The end of the century, Tokyo.
    The Second Holy Grail War had begun.

In the promised land of the east, the mutual slaughter of Seven Humans and Seven Servants unfolds without knowledge.
    Seven Magi who each hold their own wishes gather and manifest Seven Servants.
    All of them vying for the right to use the Holy Grail, a holy relic which had been hidden somewhere.
    What is all this for?
    It is, all for an ambition. For an oath. For an obsession.
    The Holy Grail exists exactly for the “Root” of all of creation which must be said to be even the very reason for a Magus’ existence――――

An omnipotent wish-granting device. Although I’ve heard that it was officially recognised by the Mages Association, there is no way to tell, whether it’s similar in general to what the seven Masters and Servants are seeking, or what their ultimate individual longings really are.

The Holy Grail which is said to have materialized in Tokyo.
    It has not been clarified until now what its true form is.
    Is it really an object that secures a temporary bridge to the “Root?”
    Or, is there another possibility?
    At the very least the Master parties haven’t been informed of it, nor can the Holy Church who fills the position of overseer ever break their silence on it, the bunch over at the Clocktower don’t even behave like they hold doubts on it.
    I cannot deny the danger, of opening up a huge pitfall.

But even if that is true.
    I’ll aim for “the Root,” at least.

I will freely use the great many magics that have been cultivated inside of this body.
    I will command the starving monstrous beasts that have been placed under my control.
    I will rule over my magic workshop which I’ve transformed into a garden of death.
    I will employ my Heroic Spirit who manifests as my blade.
    Now, as I also make this guide with the sum of my “memories” and “past” that I can recall as if it was yesterday.

I, will reach, that place which I have dreamed of while piling up the corpses and bloodlines of many Magi.

I must struggle on.
    If I cannot do that, then I can only, just die.

Yes, it’s true.
    Literally.
    Surely, my death will be a terribly painful one, no?
    I will suffer till the end, die, and end up unsightly.

If one is defeated in battle, then a Master may lose their life as a result――――
    Somehow, that’s not such an easy thing for me.
    To die that is.
    Unless I obtain the Holy Grail with these hands, it’s a certainty for me.
    Even if I did sought protection with the Overseer’s approval for example, it’d be pointless.
    All of the things that comprise the present me can only, rot, crumble, melt, and fade away.

Which is why――――
    There’s nowhere for me to run to.

No, I never planned on running away not in the least.
    So, I waited for it.
    For the second coming of the Holy Grail.
    For the materialization of Heroic Spirits.
    For the days of massacre, that will hang over me with the suffocating smell of blood.
    For my harsh end, where I can use all of my abilities and character.
    For the time, when a Master’s Degree will appear on my body.

――――Err, yeah. So……
    ――――The thing I was waiting for, is, the final slaughter.

Part 1-B: Lancer Perspective - 3rd Person
    Spoiler:

Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver
    Novel 2: Best Friend Arc - Act 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On a certain day in February 1999 AD.
    The Reiroukan Main Estate, Tokyo.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shining in the moonlight, was an extravagant western-styled house.
    If one is told that it was a royal mansion then they’d probably nod at it too.
    Remarkably old even among the other houses and buildings, the structure which was filled with extravagant tastes is adequate enough for a ruler to sit in it. As a direct fact, in spite of not having a clear societal status, the Master of the Western-styled house had deep roots in the city and governed it, as if it was natural for them.

Reiroukan.

It is not the name of this mansion.
    But rather, it is the name of the Master who owns and controls the house.

There in “Tokyo,” a city at the end of the east which even has the reputation for being a frontier in the magic world, is a ruler who has mastered multiple magic systems and has officially obtained rulership of mankind, as a leading influential person.

‘It’s a fitting mansion for a kind of king to spend the night in.’

The man thinks, as he walks through the second-floor hallway, while casually looking up at the exhaustingly neck high ceiling.
    He was a tall man.
    Peeking at his thoroughly trained body even from above his clothes, he was a hero.

From the ceiling, the man turns his eyes over towards the window.
    The time is around midnight. The man’s keen gaze easily grasps, the dark garden which can’t be sighted by ordinary people. The reason for it is simple. It is because he is not an ordinary person.

He knows that there are several large breeds of dogs in the spacious front garden.
    Hunting dogs. Not just a breed of dog, but real hunting dogs that carry the means to hunt their prey in their bodies.
    More precisely, they are beings beyond that.

Not proper living creatures, they are a type of familiar, reconstructed as instruments for annihilation to rip apart any enemy who enters the premises. Indeed, even though there isn’t a sign of other people in the vicinity, the demon dogs are vigilantly sharpening their nerves. Ordinary people wouldn’t be able to tell them apart, but the man recognizes the red eyes of the demon dogs which were faintly shimmering with prana. To be doing that sort of activity for so many hours while in a combat ready state to rip apart intruders within seconds, is an impossible feat for ordinary animals.

Lancer: “…….Talk about loyal.”

It’s not, towards the instruments.
    For the man is surely expressing it towards the unmistakable presence of the dogs, who’d give up everything for their master.
    As he shrugs his shoulders, he starts walking through the hallways, again.
    The mansion, is spacious anyway.

Time passed for a while until he finally arrives at the room that he is aiming for.

Rather than intently walking through the dark hallway, it was certainly quicker to move at high speed through spiritualization, but the man had not done it. He felt like walking with his own feet tonight, and besides, it he wanted the observe the state of the dogs for a bit.
    On the doorknob of his objective room, the man places his hand on it――――
    After opening the heavy door, he tries to forcibly knock as if he had realised it after the fact.

Misaya: “Don’t interrupt me.”

‘Ah――――’
    ‘Apparently, it seems I’ve really interrupted her.’
    The man thinks after having caught sight of his Master who was sitting inside the wide room.
    In the pale light, he instantly grasps the entire state of the inside room which was just as similarly gloomy as the hallway.
    Without dozing off quietly, could she possibly be in the middle of her reading?

Misaya: “For some reason. Even my pet dogs, rarely disturb my reading.”

Coldly, his Master――――Misaya Reiroukan said to him.

She was a dazzling woman.
    A woman full of wisdom.
    A woman who was served by dogs.
    And, more than anything, she was a woman who profoundly understood her own self as she contends for a life exchange.

While still seated on the sofa, suddenly she closes the book she held in her hands――――and places it close to the glass which was already on the other side of it, as Misaya’s eyes weakly glare at the man. A not very strong, but not very weak glare. Despite expressing a smile on her mouth, her glare is straightforward.

This woman who imposingly glares at himself who was even called a clan hunting dog by her, is she really the head of her family?
    While being a bit joyful in his heart, the man awaits the words of the woman who is his Master.
    As usual, does she have the same icy voice again tonight?

For a little while, similar to her first words, he could predictably hear their cold echo. He is probably aware of their bewitchingness, however regrettably the temperature is too low. There is no man who’d be invigorated by this. Or is it maybe a good time for the man to shiver in fear of her? There are also the type of highly-strung man, who’d stay put where they are, but…….

Misaya: “I didn’t intend to ask you to patrol the estate, Lancer.”
    Lancer: “Well, ya see, it’s a persistent voluntary endeavour of mine. I don’t really need your thanks for it.”
    Misaya: “Do you think before you speak!?”

The temperature of her voice gets even more lower.
    The thorns encased in her glare, are as if they are changing into swords.
    The man, Lancer, accepts her glare and words with a calm composure.

Lancer:
    “I probably shouldn’t have said that.”

Shaking his fluttering hands――――
    While also gazing at his young female Master, Lancer vaguely looks over at the thing over there.
    In the deepest part of the room. There is something, behind the sofa.
    There, is a single hollow room there.

It was a paranormal space that could warp a person’s field of vision as they softly, watch it. Actually, it’s probably not their field of vision being warped. Even if it is with the man’s, Lancer’s superhumanly keen vision, the entire distortion will not vanish. If it was a normal human then it would completely momentarily drive their sense of balance out of whack, that they wouldn’t be able to stand up properly. Because of the magic that had been performed on it, it must’ve had type of spell placed on it, so it wouldn’t even be all that strange if it could say, make a normal person die just by looking at it.

In the centre of the warped room, something entwined with spiritual thread is floating in it.

It is, a red “lance.”
    A weapon that he himself had used on many battlefields once.
    A Noble Phantasm that was given to him when he materialized as a Heroic Spirit.
    A being that must become a trump card, there in this Second Holy Grail War.

It, without it being in his own hand, has been sealed due to his own Master’s whims like this.
    He didn’t particularly plan on voicing his objections to her. He is aware that his Master’s choice, in challenging the Holy Grail War, actually makes sense as a reason, and more than anything, he highly values his Master’s resourcefulness. Likewise she is also an excellent Magus who possessed high amounts of prana, enough to possibly allow him who had materialized like this to walk around every night.

Furthermore, this woman is somewhere――――

Misaya: “Face off with Archer, next. Since he appears to be prowling about the city centre without a care in the world, you’ll probably find him right away if it’s you. I don’t mind if you kill him if you can kill.”
    Lancer: “If I can kill him, right?”
    Misaya: “These are my exact instructions. If you have heard them, then respond to them in kind.”
    Lancer: “And Gáe Bolg?”
    Misaya: “Not yet.”

Misaya takes up her glass again――――

Misaya: “I will not unbind the seal on your Noble Phantasm. I will decide on the timing for you to make use of it.”

As her voice, reaches an almost frigid degree, she suddenly stops.
    Whether she is restraining herself or doing it unconsciously, Lancer is unable to know that, though he was anticipating that the former would probably be better for him.
    A skilful woman. And, is the woman herself even aware of it?

Lancer:
    “’Kay ‘Kay.”

As he shrugs his shoulders, Lancer, unintentionally glances at the glass which the woman held.
    A chunk of ice is left over in the glass. It, is still keeping its shape.
    Which sounds, probably right. Tonight grows especially cold, and the warmth of the fireplace hasn’t yet entered the room. The ice will probably remain as ice, well for the time being now.

Though――――
    It won’t keep until sunrise.
    All of it will fleetingly melt down as time passes, such, is the thing called ice.

Part 1-C: Continuation of Misaya and Lancer's Conversation
    Spoiler:

Misaya: “By the way.”
    Lancer: “Hm?”
    Misaya: “I believe I haven’t heard it yet. Your response.”
    Lancer: “Ah.”
    Misaya: “Since it can’t be helped, I’ll especially say this again for you, just this once. If you hear me that one time, give me, your answer.”
    Lancer: “………Alright.”
    Misaya: “Please do you best to pay serious attention, from now on. I will not have you degrading me by reducing yourself to the level of a Heroic Spirit who is more useless than a guard dog.”

Part 1-D: 3rd Perspective - Journal Excerpt
    Spoiler:

Heroic Spirits that have been summoned by the Holy Grail.
    Are mystery themselves which have transcended reality and are made into legendary beings which have surpassed human intellect.
    If I were to express them as very simple fact, more than having manifested as Servants who are connected to us by magic, they are no more than literal manservants in the Holy Grail War even if they are said to be powerful Heroic Spirits.
    Their weapons, war clothing, and even their various expressions are not a mistake.

But, Heroic Spirits do have intelligence.
    Like a human, they probably possess wisdom and knowledge more than what they had in their lifetime.
    And, more than anything, they have feelings and a personality too.
    If you order them to do actions contrary to their will, then the possibility of them revolting is also likely.

A mutual relationship is crucial, between Masters and Servants.
    If you cannot build a friendly relationship with them, then combat can also exert a negative influence on them.

Consequently, you can “compel their actions” through the use of a Master’s Degree as a last resort.
    However in that moment, you will definitely break off your mutual relationship.
    Understand that this is one fatally bad move.
    Depending on the relationship being built, it is possible to guide their actions as the Master desires, even without using one stroke of your precious Master Degrees.

Understand.
    Recognize.
    That Servants, are weapons equipped with a free will.

Trust, sympathy, obedience, supplication, reliance, longing, attachment――――
    Friend, comrade, master and servant, subordinate, parasite, blind belief, love――――
    It doesn’t matter what it is.
    Quickly construct a suitable relationship between yourself and your own Servant.

(An extract from an old notebook)
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; September 22nd, 2018 at 10:05 AM.