Thread: Fate/Prototype: Blue Silver Fragments Complete Version

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle PhoenixRising's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Oh, you read Vanadis too?
    Yep, I do.

Okay, so while I'm at it. I'll add Part 2 now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fate/Prototype: Blue Silver Fragments - Arc 1: Little Lady Arc
    Part 2 of 2 of Act 2
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Part 2-A: Journal Entry
    Spoiler:

Master Degrees.
    An angelic hierarchy.

It is a key, that controls an ultimate power which exterminates all obstacles.
    In the Holy Grail War, seven magi are bestowed with unparalleled weapons.

Seven classes of seven Heroic Spirits.
    One class of spirit per magus who has acquired the rank of an angel.
    We refer to these as “Servants”.

A being that transcends magical mysteries.
    The most powerful of illusions that people dream about.
    Even modern weapons that can burn a town to ashes, could never keep up with them.

Originally it wasn’t believed that they could be employed as a magus-level mystery familiar, leaving their names somewhere in history, they are the incarnations of great heroes who have established their legends.
    As the strongest most unparalleled beings, it has become possible to summon and manifest them for the first time due to the enormous magical power brought about by the Holy Grail.

Heroic Spirits are powerful, and unusual.
    In many cases they achieve the form of a person, but they are essentially not human.
    Therefore, Master Degrees are carved onto a Magus’s body.

A fragment of the Holy Grail’s power, they can control even Heroic Spirits who are beings that transcend magecraft.

They have a total of 3 strokes.
    In other words, it can compel a Heroic Spirit three times, or it can strengthen them.

Without this, the Holy Grail War cannot come into existence.

(An excerpt from an old notebook)

Part 2-B:
    Spoiler:

Saber: "Efficient,” you said.

Again, he spoke those words. His memory is accurate. Yesterday, he was engraving into his mind the information about the other Masters who had been anticipated at this current time, based on what he had heard from the magi who was that girl and her father.

The noted mage family, the Reiroukan family.

The daughter of the current family head who is regarded as one of the Masters, is said to be close to the same age as this girl. And, she is also an acquaintance.Beyond that he didn’t know what to think, but the girl had definitely said, that she was like a friend.

Arranging the information in his memory, he would carefully, choose his words. As a person, he had to follow an honest path. As a person, he must show his people the way to his utopia.

Saber:  “You said “to target the Master’s child.” I don’t want to make you, do something like kill a friend with your own hands.”
    Manaka:  “You’re so kind. Saber.”
    Saber:  “Manaka.”
    Manaka:  “But, I’m fine. You don’t have to worry about me.”
    Saber:   “People can make mistakes. However, you are wise. Even if you don’t choose to make a mistake, you can certainly, achieve your wish by attaining the Holy Grail.”
    Manaka: “Yep.”

Vaguely nodding――――The girl, is still, smiling at him.

Manaka:  “If it’s for your sake, I’ll do anything.”

It couldn’t reach her. It won’t reach her. Although she should be able to hear his remonstrating words, a conversation, isn’t being established. Why is that? He was aware of the impatience, that was inside of his heart. Therefore, he rushed to a conclusion. A single definitive word spoken earlier.
    In other words――――

Saber: 
    “Killing a person, is not a good thing. Manaka”
    Manaka:  “Why?”

Her voice, her words. It, gouged into his chest along with a huge shock. A blow by a huge steel hammer that could be swung on the battlefield, the fangs and claws of a dragon which rages piercing the earth and ripping apart the heavens, it would make one think that it wouldn’t even reach those, and it, was a blade brought by words and expressions. But, more than anything――――The girl herself, couldn’t feel it as the blade, deeply, pierces the inside of his breast. However, still, he won’t give up.

A while ago, this girl was happily talking. About the meal. About her younger sister. If that’s the case.

Then, there’s still hope.

Saber:  “For example”

Weaving, his words. Again. Still, he won’t give up.

Saber:  “The morning hours that I spent with you, your family. Your dear father and younger sister. That is the same thing. Surely, even to the Reiroukan Master――――”
    Manaka:  “Why, do you say such things?”

――――Her smile.

Manaka:  “I’ve decided, to give the Holy Grail to you.”

――――Her radiant eyes

Manaka:  “I’ll grant your wish. So that you can save Britain.”

――――Accompanied by even her beauty.

Manaka:  “If it’s for that purpose.”

――――A flower, a flower that’s brilliantly in full bloom.

Manaka: “Then, I can do anything, I’ll do anything for you.”

――――It’s just.
    ――――It's just that the girl, is faintly, softly, smiling at him.
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; September 4th, 2021 at 11:45 PM.