Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Prototype: Blue Silver Fragments Complete Version

死者 Corpse
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkChaos135 View Post
    Just dropping by to thank you for the translation You're still continuing this, right?
    The translation is complete in another thread. Although I do not understand why he is doing his version.

死者 Corpse
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by EntityEther View Post
    The translation is complete in another thread. Although I do not understand why he is doing his version.
    I believe it's because some parts of the early arcs were only summaries and not the actual complete books

i did another half ass pdf for this, i understand its not completely tl'd but seems like the tl is on hold for awhile now

******************#!aAsCybqb!WwnKiMn_H...8TTxyQsWWpqaGs

i didnt bother to divide it by volume because it was a pain in the ass going through the thread finding everything and i did this like 2am but as long as everything is in order and one place hopefully no one minds

Quote Originally Posted by chipathy View Post
    i did another half ass pdf for this, i understand its not completely tl'd but seems like the tl is on hold for awhile now

******************#!aAsCybqb!WwnKiMn_H...8TTxyQsWWpqaGs

i didnt bother to divide it by volume because it was a pain in the ass going through the thread finding everything and i did this like 2am but as long as everything is in order and one place hopefully no one minds
    I surely don't.

Thanks

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle PhoenixRising's Avatar
    Hi guys,

I'm sorry for not giving a status update on the translations sooner. Just letting you know that I am still working on the translations,
    however I'm not progressing as fast as I'd like to, because the past 3 months have been bad. My laptop broke.
    Don't worry, I have of all my files backed up, so I will try to get around to it after I complete my final uni assignment.

Again, I'm so sorry.

Don't be sorry! Your work is hightly appreciated and I hope you don't feel pressured to continue this!
    We thank you for getting this far!
    Thanks!

JP Friend Code
    577,587,785/RRahkshi
    Agreed. You're doing God's work, Phoenix. No need to apologise!
    Spoiler:
    (All credit on Aron Headbutt on Youtube)

Hi guys,
    Here are the completed translations of the side story "Fragments" from the Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver Drama CD 1: "Tokyo Holy Grail War."

Since according to the book that I got with the drama cd says that the title in English is called 'Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver,' I will be going with that from now on.

Fragment 1: Convenience Store
    Part 1-A:
    Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------
    Fragments of Sky Silver Drama CD 1 - "Fragments"
    Story 1: Convenience Store
    ――――Now that I’ve noticed, we’ve been talking for quite a long time.

5 minutes.
    10 minutes.
    30 minutes.
    An hour.
    2 hours.
    3 hours.

As I look at my round clock hanging on my 6-tatami mat room wall, the hour hand is indicating that it’s 1 o’clock.
    It’s the middle of the night.
    Oh crap, this is really bad.

Tatsumi Kitano couldn’t help but feel frustrated. His new fair golden-haired Caucasian-ish friend who had appeared at the same time as he was reading out the wording that was written in a notebook which was one of his deceased grandfather’s belongings, is hiding way too many mysteries and curiosities about himself, and because each of the words that he spoke were curiously stimulating――――and because even Tatsumi who was gushing with interest was being questioned with this and that, he would extend the conversation, and before he knew it a few hours had passed while they were talking about that.

I’m really…...
    Really……
    ……hungry.

Since they had continued talking until late at night without any dinner whatsoever, an empty stomach is simply unbearable to Tatsumi who is a growing male high school student.

Now, what to do?
    There’s nothing decent in the refrigerator, and I think that there is only one cup of instant noodles in my stock. Still, I can’t possibly slurp cup noodles by myself and leave my guest. Ha…now that it’s come to this, my choices are limited. Here’s one, I’ll go and get some food by going to nearest convenience store.

Berserker: “A corner store?”

My sudden guest and even newest friend, Berserker tilts his head.

‘Wasn’t knowledge about modern society automatically given to him, I believe but if I were to ask, he’d probably reply with “Although there is the knowledge, I have little experience with it. Sorry.”’
    I see, so it’s like that?

‘Is it maybe the same as the sensation where you can’t actually feel it with your skin even if you read about history in a textbook,’ Tatsumi dimly thinks.

Although he might’ve not read it properly in a book himself.

Tatsumi: “A convenience store. There’s one around here too. I think that shop, has produced about 4000 stores nationwide.”
    Berserker: “4000 stores?”

Berserker is showing an expression that says ‘unbelievable.’

Tatsumi: “Yeah. I think I read it in the newspaper once.”
    Berserker: “Amazing. So, what you’re saying is that a convenience store where they make meals and runs until midnight, is a kind of pub? My, it certainly differs from the knowledge that was bestowed on me by the Holy Grail……”
    Tatsumi: “They can’t make meals, but you can buy food there. Well, you’ll see when we get there.”
    Berserker: “Our problem is whether minors can enter the store,” he said with a serious look on his face.

Although he probably didn’t say it as a joke.

Tatsumi: “That’s not the problem. Can’t you understand it with your grail knowledge?”
    Berserker: “I believe I understand the gist of it, but……my apologies, I can’t quite reconcile with it.”
    Tatsumi: “It must be hard, being a Servant.”

While saying that, the pair put on their shoes and went outside. Leaving the small apartment, the pair walked through the Setagaya night towards the convenient store.

Part 1-B:
    Spoiler:

Automatic doors.
    Automatic opening and closing doors.
    Or rather a door that’s automatic.
    ‘Certainly, it appears to have that function as per the knowledge that has been automatically granted to me.’

As he fixedly stared at the glass doors which were automatically opening and closing in the convenience store entrance, Berserker instinctively deeply nodded.

‘It’s deeply interesting. It detects human movements through an optical instrument that has been installed in the upper part of the doors, which allow the doors to function.’

The granted information tells him that it is something that uses compressed air and hydraulics, but Berserker surmises that this door probably uses the power of electricity.

‘If it’s been quietly opening and shutting thus far, then is it perhaps the work of the solenoid valve? Be that as it may it’s not like I excel in knowledge regarding engineering. It’s conjecture. Speaking of which the branches of learning that I have studied, medicine, civil law, law, and pharmaceutics are the main ones.’

Berserker:
    “……...It’s really, that popularised.”

Certainly, I recall such mechanisms to have been invented somewhere either in Europe or the New World at the turn of the 19th century which is my lifetime, though to say that it probably didn’t get popularised in this not very wide world is probably just the assessment of it in those days. In particular, this type of model which opens and shuts like this would’ve naturally never been taken into consideration. Since it was commonplace for doors to be open by hand in the West――――

Tatsumi: “Heey. How long are gonna stare at those doors?”
    Berserker: “Oh, sorry. I just got very interested in this thing.”
    Tatsumi: “In the doors?”
    Berserker: “The doors. Yes.”

It would also probably bother the other customers if I kept staring the at the front entrance too much, and more than anything, I’m keeping my Master Tatsumi waiting.
    Though I’m reluctant to leave my observations of these automatic doors here, let’s step inside the store for now.
    Even so these clothes are easy to move in.
    According to Tatsumi’s words my still manifested form is unsuited to a bit of night wandering, so I borrowed a set of clothes from him.

A bright blue tracksuit, made with polyester-styled jersey materials rich with elasticity.
    A jersey.

That’s what Tatsumi called it.
    According to the knowledge bestowed on me, it is probably a popular nickname for these clothes nowadays.

Part 1-C:
    Spoiler:

Tatsumi: “……..”

Berserker is wearing, my jersey and white shirt. Usually because allowing others to wear the clothes which you put on produces a very unimaginable feeling, it’s the same as looking into a mirror, where viewing others normally becomes completely different. It’s not a negative thing like an unpleasant feeling or a discomforting one, it’s just weird.

Tatsumi can tolerate to some extent, his own liableness to look and stare at him. But he is completely in a bind doing the same thing from beyond the point of caution.

Berserker: “Tatsumi?”
    Tatsumi: “Uh, my bad. I was just spacing out. I guess clothes really do make the man.”

I must’ve felt like he would still draw attention to himself if per say it went like this―――― “In the Setagaya prefecture where there’s isn’t much pedestrian traffic or regular traffic, an antique-looking English gentleman seemingly appears from beyond the automatic doors, into a convenience store enveloped by the peculiar tranquillity of the deep night” or something like that.

Which is why I got him to change his clothes.

For example, his clothes probably wouldn’t pose a problem if we were in a lively town clamouring with high-rise buildings and commercial establishments, like Shinjuku, but…...since our heights are similar, he can easily wear it……...

Tatsumi: “……………”

Let’s not speak on the length of our legs.
    What length.
    I wonder if our skeletons are very different?

Berserker who entered the store’s interior, was still continuously showing that seemingly deeply interested expression of his at the automatic doors, he then halted after walking for a bit and is now fixedly observing everything.

The magazine shelves that have been installed in parallel right next to the glass styled automatic doors, the living commodities shelf facing across the aisle, the confectionery shelf right next to it, and the instant foodstuffs shelf.

I can see it because his eyes are shining with enough curiosity that it makes me think, that there are no objects that don’t pull his interest. He’s just like my little sister when she was young, when I used to bring her to the department store’s toy corner.
    No.

Isn’t there too much of a great difference between him and myself when I was young?

Tatsumi: “Are convenient stores, really that unusual?”
    Berserker: “Yes. Very much so.”

Berserker nods, while staring at the drink shaped shelf which filled the wall.

Berserker: “This entire shelf is an electric refrigerator, isn’t that right?”
    Tatsumi: “Yep. You also had refrigerators in your era too, right?”
    Berserker: “We had refrigerators, but they were something that cooled using ice. You see, electric refrigerators came into being during the 20th century. I believe that they were implemented in the United States in 1913.”
    Tatsumi: “That’s a long time ago.”
    Berserker: “To me their cutting-edginess was also their strong point. Because it was right after my death.”
    Tatsumi: “That so……...”

Did I shake up a hornet’s nest?

Tatsumi kept secretly reflecting in his mind, that he ought to be considerate of his new friend which he hadn’t done before up till now, as he knew that the friend in question, Berserker was pointing a quiet smile towards him.

What?

Berserker: “Please I don’t want you to worry so much about me, Master Tatsumi. Although I’m happy that I can mourn you for living in a modern era that’s far separated from my era, the fact is that it’s true that I have the personality of a deceased person. However, I’m happy that you think of me as more than a mere record.”

He said something difficult.

While being a bit lost on what to reply with, Tatsumi opened his mouth, and said “Got it.” While nodding, he said that.

What the hell is the ‘Throne of Heroes?’, what sort of beings are Servants, or Heroic Spirits who have carved their beings into humanity’s history?

Although he had heard the basics of it, along with an explanation of magic, and the mysteries who had hid themselves in the shadows of the world, Tatsumi himself was aware that his condition was far from holding any tight real feelings or understanding about it. Suddenly he thinks.

Is this a similar sensation to Berserker’s when he had automatically been granted
    knowledge of the modern era?
    I don’t know.

If we continue conversing like this, then someday, a time might come when I’ll understand him.

Regardless, Tatsumi had responded by nodding at him.

Berserker.
    Real name Jekyll, or rather the anti-hero Hyde.
    Certainly, he didn’t want to be treated as a dead person himself.
    Even like this, Tatsumi, accepted the words from his new friend who suddenly appeared in the corner of his light-bathed apartment.

Berserker: “Thank you.”

Leaving one smile, Berserker moves deeper into the aisle.

In his mind Tatsumi persuades himself that ‘Although I don’t have the confidence to make a suitable reply to him, he was able to say things in a dignified manner, and he didn’t lie to me at least.’

At least I didn’t catch sight of any signs of dissatisfied looks from Berserker, and judging by his reactions, he somehow seems to greatly like this one convenient store chain which boasts over 4000 stores nationwide. At this rate, he might also enjoy this corner which is smoothly lined up with stuff like bentou lunches, rice balls, sandwiches and furthermore sweet buns and southern bread.

But, even so…….

Even though I go through this everyday I’ve never had the slightest of discoveries to make, whether it’s the spot where they’re standing, something like this changes to a person with a different “looking angle.”

Berserker is surprised by the modern era.
    I’m surprised by Berserker.
    I see, so this can’t even be called equal in a sense.

While thinking like that, I walk inside the store while holding the provided shopping basket and then――――

Part 1-D:
    Spoiler:

Berserker: “I see, so this is……a cellulose film…….no, plastic film!”

Rip rip.
    A certain recognizable sound lightly echoed, along with an astonished voice.

Tatsumi: “!?”

No way.
    He couldn’t have!

Hurriedly going around the corner in a panic, I spot Berserker.

Ahh.
    He did it.
    He’s gone and done it now!

In that instant, he had suddenly ripped off the film, while looking at the packaged rice ball――――

Tatsumi: “Ahhhh! What the hell are you doing!?
    Berserker: “This is wondrous. A foodstuff that’s been individually packed in a plastic film. I wonder if this is a degrading polyolefin film. This is, indeed a hygienically excellent idea.”
    Tatsumi: “Don’t open the commodity before paying for it! Is this how it is in England!?”
    Berserker: “Ah, no, I just……. that is, before I knew it I had ripped it off. Sorry…….”

――――Ah. For the first time, I saw this courteous young Englishman’s face turn red. And it will be about 10 minutes from now, when I, Tatsumi will be able to think calmly again.

While apologizing to the shop assistant with Berserker in a mad rush, I buy the opened rice ball, along with the rice balls that I unintentionally chose and some sandwiches, finished paying while deceptively stating words like “umm, he’s just studying abroad, and he doesn’t know very much about Japan” in front of the register, and broke out of the store in a minor sprint. While pulling Berserker’s hand, I hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry back down the road home.

No.
    Wait.
    Wait a minute.

I notice this is probably rushing away too much, but all the same I’ve spontaneously bursted into laughing, and in the middle of it, my laughing voice which is muffled by the Setagaya night is resounding, “I thought you were a serious guy, but you’re, quite, the interesting one.”
    Laughing as he said it, Tatsumi finally felt something

He blushes.
    He gets engrossed.
    He has interests, and if he smiles, then he can definitely even cry.

――――Jekyll.
    Or rather Hyde.
    This my newly made friend.

――――Although he’s not exactly human, on the inside, he’s not so different from me.
    ――――Oh, right..

He’s unexpectedly quite flighty.
    But I already trust him.
    I’ve decided not to doubt his words.

This foreign youth, who has clear eyes and who is very similar to my grandpa.
    So, for tonight, at this moment, I, Tatsumi Kitano have decided to add one thing that I’m aware of about him.

Tatsumi: ‘It looks like I’ll be able to get along well with you.’
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; July 19th, 2018 at 07:20 AM.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    >jekyl in jersey

brain kinda overheating
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    i'm dead y'all

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This just makes me sad, since they'll both be dead in less than a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Hi guys,
    Here is Part 2 of the completed translations of the side story "Fragments" from the Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver Drama CD 1: "Tokyo Holy Grail War."

Since according to the book that I got with the drama cd says that the title in English is called 'Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver,' I will be going with that from now on.

Fragment 2: To My Unarmored Self
    Part 2-A:
    Spoiler:

A former memory.
    A former scene.

It is, of a peaceful time.
    A special time that was wrapped by a certain love――――
    Now it is already a far-off time.

It hasn’t been recorded into human history, however, they are memories of vague days that can be strung together as a legend.

Mt. Hindarfjall.

Despite continuously being feared as an uninhabited devil’s cave, in fact, the figure of the rose rune which brings apparent death on this mountain is already gone, nor is there fire or the shield of the gods which once protected me as I slept.

Since all of it was cleared away by my beloved Sigurd’s demon sword, Gram.

In the place where I met him that was even like the final destination of fate itself, I who possessed the functions of a goddess as the daughter of the great god, Odin, I who am just an ordinary woman, I who am Brunhild, spent days of love with my beloved him.

I am waiting impatiently for him who has merely stepped out for his morning hunts, in the shadows of a tree, while tilting my ears to the lovely chirpings of the songbirds. If it was like before, still with my previous functions that were bestowed on me by the great god, I could properly grasp what those small, charming birds were saying, but, I already don’t understand them anymore what with my body having become one of an ordinary woman’s.

Even so, I’ll offer up my thanks to them for their gentle singing voices.

After all, it’s like, I can hear their chirping voices just as if they were blessing our happiness.

I became happy.
    It became fun.

Even though I should be empty in my alone time, without him.
    Wait.
    A standby situation?

To the me who was a Valkyrie, it was, to decline all outputs and to stay here without making the slightest movement until the time for action.
    Without wishing for anything, without thinking, without feeling, I would bide my time and turn only to execute my orders.
    Though it’s not like I’m shutting down all my sensory devices, me in a standby situation was in a sense just me existing.

And yet, it’s strange.

While waiting for my beloved, and recalling my slight concerns over when on earth will he coming back, I think about what kind of words of love should I tell him if he comes back, and smile at the songbirds who whisper to me as if they’re consoling me――――In this gentle period, I, feel something warm as expected.

???: “Brunhild.”

Ahh, I can hear him.
    He came for me.
    Again, he’s returned, to my side!

While bathing in the quiet sunlight filtering through the trees, the ultimate hero who is similarly clad in modest beads of light, the hero who defeated the greedy yet radiant evil dragon, Fafnir of Gnitaheidr, the son of Queen Hjördís and King Sigmund, Sigurd shows himself. Although I utter at his beauty with a sigh, the songbirds are flying around nearby as usual, and won’t leave to go far away. Even as he carries that shot deer on his shoulders, these children will never be vigilant around him.
    For like me, they know.

That he is a righteous person, he is the noble king of warriors, and the fact that he isn’t the kind of person who would take a small life unreasonably.

Brunhild: “Welcome back.”

I, go to greet him with my best smile.

Welcome back, my darling.
    My beloved Sigurd.

Thank you for the splendid game today as well.
    What kind of meal should I make tonight?
    Roasting it is good, but so is boiling it.

It’s also good to make meatballs with it, although it will take a bit of time.
    You said that you liked the meatballs that I make, Sigurd.
    No, I believe I surely know, that you mean that you don’t care what it is so long as it’s something that I make――――

Sigurd:
    “Today, I suddenly obtained a new awareness about us.”
    Brunhild: “Fufu. An amendment, what is it?”
    Sigurd: “Hm?”

What is he hesitating to tell me?

I, show a new smile and tell him, “Please tell me. Beloved. Every one of your words, is my joy. It’s definitely true for you too, right?”

Sigurd: “Yes.”

Nodding deeply straight at me, you peek into my eyes.

I’m startled.
    What is it, I wonder?

As I notice, the distance between us becomes much closer.

Sigurd: “Brunhild. I’ve fallen in love again, for you, who smiles so beautifully at the songbirds.”
    Brunhild: “―――――――!”
    Sigurd: “It’s my seventh love at first sight.”
    Brunhild: “!!!”

A sudden, new confession of love!

I thought that fire would come out of my face at this unexpected precedent.

Really! It’s so shocking, confusing, despite it being a relationship where we both already know even the rhythm of our breathing and have joined our bodies together countless times already, I’m blushing like an innocent young maiden today as well.

Even though I don’t have a fragment of a desire to forcibly behave like that, with a fever that’s excessively and steadily rising in the pits of my stomach and in the depths of my head and cheeks, I can recall my delusions which would spit flames if I were to open my mouth――――even though I haven’t been equipped with such obvious strike functions――――I hadn’t a choice but to hang my head down with my mouth still closed.

Damn it, good god, this god damn person!

Sigurd: “Excuse me.”

Before my reddened and unmovable state, he gave an honest bow, and…….

Sigurd:
    “Forget it. It’s an amendment. One that would be better if I had told you that I had fallen in love with you. Your figure as you were frolicking with the songbirds in the sunlight filtering through the trees, is as expected, all too exquisite. My heart took shape. My body which has never been suddenly hit no matter the enemy we faced, and which possesses natural offensive and defensive motions, shouldn’t have known about the rough timing of my trance……and yet, I truly lost myself in that moment. I understand now that it can shake our very selves, to the extent of wishing and wanting for this space and time called ‘now’ to tear itself apart. Even if you were to lose your body, or have your soul spirited away to the depths of Hel, I will most certainly reclaim you by defeating the female giant of Hel itself. Brunhild.”

He speaks as such.
    Talkatively.

Despite normally very taciturn, he speaks fewer words even when we hold each other.

Oh, geez!
    The person called you!

Part 2-B:
    Spoiler:

A memory of love.
    A warm time.

Those very very precious and irreplaceable, treasurable days to me.
    Sigurd always surprises me, and much excites the additional function called love, that shouldn’t have existed inside of me.

And yet…...
    And yet……

The times that I spent especially while bathing in the gentle sunlight filtering through the trees, like this…….
    ……. Are in truth, something that couldn’t be obtained so easily.

Part 2-C:
    Spoiler:

Just a bit before, my love was to confess his 7th love at first sight to me.
    Fully speaking, it was between his 5th and 6th confession.

I had a tiny problem. Of course, now that I’m being embraced by the huge joy called that person’s love, it’s not something that I could call a huge problem, and it’s not like I couldn’t even recall whether we were in the middle of being close to each other in the hall of Hindarfjall which turned from a prison of flames into the stage for a tryst, however, I simmered and gushed after I saw him off as he left for the morning hunt.

Rather, it was about the songbirds.

In the morning hours where the presence of dawn lingers, though I wait until noon for that person’s return in the sunlight filtering through the trees, in the meantime, I’ll surely frighten the songbirds no matter what I do. Whenever this heel which is wrapped in mithril armour steps over the grass, or when I come out to this place which has gotten just a little bit more opened up for the fallen tree which has been struck by lightning of some origin, which didn’t exactly flow into people’s hands, the songbirds would always fly away as if they were striving to escape from me.

Yes, so……To the me of that time, they really wouldn’t let me hold them. In truth I can remember feeling a tinge of loneliness. It’s really luxurious. I guess that makes me, greedy.

Being wrapped in Sigurd’s love no more than that, immersing our bodies and minds in love, and yet further seeking much more things than that. Even if I had intended to change it, my soul-carrying hands are something that define me as the oldest sister of the Valkyries who were given equal roles like the death gods by the great god, and even if I drop dirt into a clear stream, even though I can’t wipe the signs of the battlefield, the death and deeply dyed blood of humans from myself……...I think to myself that I want to be fond of their small lives.

Or, is it because I had become human?

I thought in such a manner.

Thinking on it, when I was a righteous Valkyrie who possessed divinity, it didn’t matter whether it was a bear or a wolf or a rabbit or a bird, they wouldn’t show any particular reaction towards me. They treated like something that was just there, as if I was same as the wind and the earth, the mountains and the sun, and trees and the flowers. Even if the birds saw me wear the helmet of the gods as I subjugated the skies they wouldn’t fly away, and even if I prowling the forest searching for the souls of heroes the beasts didn’t ferociously howl at me.

It’s wasn’t just me, it was the same for my younger sisters. Yes, the me of that time, was not one of the humans who cleared the countryside with their intelligence and culture, and was probably a definite part of nature.

Well for now, I am a complete human woman.
    I’m glad.
    I can, love him from that same standpoint as he does me.

But, just for a bit. In the deepest corner of me which runs as my heart and not as a circuit, a tiny bit of a sad emotion, was born as I watched the shapes of the songbirds fly away.

――――Alright.
    Now then, let’s try being somewhat creative.

On a certain morning, I who had resolved myself like that while seeing his back off as he left for his hunt, headed towards that open spot as usual. Carefully alert, and without making a sound, I took care to step firmly over the earth step by step. Slowly, and quietly, just like a hunter carefully targeting his prey, and not being vigilant enough when I moved that shred of grass. As I did so, ahh, I could see the songbirds playing while lovingly chirping.

While reassuring myself I proceeded further, and further, until finally I got very close to them. So as to not surprise them, so as to not frighten them, I said while creating a gentle tone “Good morning, little songbirds. I’m sorry for always startling you. I…...”

Before I could say my words until the end, all at once, the songbirds flew off.

A failure.
    It was a huge failure.

Then during my next attempt, I tried using the concealment rune for next morning’s challenge, but the result was the same.
    In the end, they who called out to me had escaped. Now that it’s come to this I who had fallen like a maiden who has been cold to her darling, and a wolf who was unable to hunt his prey at the last moment, had no choice but to express everything to that beloved person, who completely discerned my troubles with a glance, and asked me “What happened?” even though I should have met him with my usual unchanging smile.

Sigurd: “So, it went poorly for you.”
    Brunhild: “Yes.”

Sigurd: “They also got frightened and flew away.”

Sigurd:
    “Killing your breath or using a rune, isn’t good. They’ll frantically escape even more if you do that.”
    Brunhild: “I see………”

――――Know the limits of your body.
    ――――Stop disturbing their peace for yourself, and just stay in the hall and wait patiently for him.

As I drop my shoulders powerlessly, I think about such stuff.

I tried to renew my resolve to stop myself from stepping into the songbird’s peaceful sanctuary again, but it was in that moment that……the person who I surprisingly love propped his knee to the ground.

With an apology to the songbirds, with much embarrassment to my own foolish moves, peeking a look at my still hung face from nearby, he said, “First of all, remove your armor. It’s an unnecessary item when mingling in their hour of peace.”

He said.

And then he smiled at me more gentler than anyone else in the world――――

Part 2-D:
    Spoiler:

After that I, immediately, obtained the times that I spent with them in the middle of the sunlight filtering through the trees.

I won’t forget.
    I won’t forget.

The morning period I quietly spent while surrounded by the lovely chirpings, the time I obtained that was filled with the warmth and distress called waiting impatiently for someone, the fact that I could show a smile like an ordinary human woman, all of it.

All of it.
    All of it, was because you were there for me.

――――Sigurd.
    ――――My one, and only hero.

――――You who hath given so me many things, you who I love more anyone, my beloved.
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; July 19th, 2018 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
    Hi guys,
    Here are the completed translations of the side story "Fragments" from the Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver Drama CD 1: "Tokyo Holy Grail War."

Fragment 1: Convenience Store
    Part 1-A:
    Spoiler:

Fragments of Sky Silver Drama CD 1 - "Fragments"
    Story 1: Convenience Store
    ――――Now that I’ve noticed, we’ve been talking for quite a long time.

5 minutes.
    10 minutes.
    30 minutes.
    An hour.
    2 hours.
    3 hours.

As I look at my round clock hanging on my 6-tatami mat room wall, the hour hand is indicating that it’s 1 o’clock.
    It’s the middle of the night.
    Oh crap, this is really bad.

Tatsumi Kitano couldn’t help but feel frustrated. His new fair golden-haired Caucasian like friend who had appeared at the same time as he was reading out the wording that was written in a notebook which was one of his deceased grandfather’s belongings, is hiding way too many mysteries and curiosities about himself, and because each of the words that he spoke were curiously stimulating――――and because even Tatsumi who was gushing with interest was being questioned with this and that, he would extend the conversation, and before he knew it a few hours had passed while they were talking about that.

I’m really…...
    Really……
    ……hungry.

Since they had continued talking until late at night without any dinner whatsoever, an empty stomach is simply unbearable to Tatsumi who is a growing male high school student.
    Now, what to do?
    There’s nothing decent in the refrigerator, and I think that there is only one cup of instant noodles in my stock. Still, I can’t possibly slurp cup noodles by myself and leave my guest. Ha…now that it’s come to this, my choices are limited. Here’s one, I’ll go and get some food by going to nearest convenience store.

Berserker: “A corner store?”

My sudden guest and even newest friend, Berserker tilts his head.

‘Wasn’t knowledge about modern society automatically given to him, I believe but if I were to ask, he’d probably reply with “Although there is the knowledge, I have little experience with it. Sorry.”’
    I see, so it’s like that?
    ‘Is it maybe the same as the sensation where you can’t actually feel it with your skin even if you read about history in a textbook,’ Tatsumi dimly thinks.

Although he might’ve not read it properly in a book himself.

Tatsumi: “A convenience store. There’s one around here too. I think that shop, has produced about 4000 stores nationwide.”
    Berserker: “4000 stores?”

Berserker is showing an expression that says ‘unbelievable.’

Tatsumi: “Yeah. I think I read it in the newspaper once.”
    Berserker: “Amazing. So, what you’re saying is that a convenience store where they make meals and runs until midnight, is a kind of pub? My, it certainly differs from the knowledge that was bestowed on me by the Holy Grail……”
    Tatsumi: “They can’t make meals, but you can buy food there. Well, you’ll see when we get there.”
    Berserker: “Our problem is whether minors can enter the store,” he said with a serious look on his face.

Although he probably didn’t say it as a joke.

Tatsumi: “That’s not the problem. Can’t you understand it with your grail knowledge?”
    Berserker: “I believe I understand the gist of it, but……my apologies, I can’t quite reconcile with it.”
    Tatsumi: “It must be hard, being a Servant.”

While saying that, the pair put on their shoes and went outside. Leaving the small apartment, the pair walked through the Setagaya night towards the convenient store.

Part 1-B:
    Spoiler:

Automatic doors.
    Automatic opening and closing doors.
    Or rather a door that’s automatic.
    ‘Certainly, it appears to have that function as per the knowledge that has been automatically granted to me.’

As he fixedly stared at the glass doors which were automatically opening and closing in the convenience store entrance, Berserker instinctively deeply nodded.

‘It’s deeply interesting. It detects human movements through an optical instrument that has been installed in the upper part of the doors, which allow the doors to function.’

The granted information tells him that it is something that uses compressed air and hydraulics, but Berserker surmises that this door probably uses the power of electricity.

‘If it’s been quietly opening and shutting thus far, then is it perhaps the work of the solenoid valve? Be that as it may it’s not like I excel in knowledge regarding engineering. It’s conjecture. Speaking of which the branches of learning that I have studied, medicine, civil law, law, and pharmaceutics are the main ones.’

Berserker:
    “……...It’s really, that popularised.”

Certainly, I recall such mechanisms to have been invented somewhere either in Europe or the New World at the turn of the 19th century which is my lifetime, though to say that it probably didn’t get popularised in this not very wide world is probably just the assessment of it in those days. In particular, this type of model which opens and shuts like this would’ve naturally never been taken into consideration. Since it was commonplace for doors to be open by hand in the West――――

Tatsumi: “Heey. How long are gonna stare at those doors?”
    Berserker: “Oh, sorry. I just got very interested in this thing.”
    Tatsumi: “In the doors?”
    Berserker: “The doors. Yes.”

It would also probably bother the other customers if I kept staring the at the front entrance too much, and more than anything, I’m keeping my Master Tatsumi waiting.
    Though I’m reluctant to leave my observations of these automatic doors here, let’s step inside the store for now.
    Even so these clothes are easy to move in.
    According to Tatsumi’s words my still manifested form is unsuited to a bit of night wandering, so I borrowed a set of clothes from him.

A bright blue tracksuit, made with polyester-styled jersey materials rich with elasticity.
    A jersey.

That’s what Tatsumi called it.
    According to the knowledge bestowed on me, it is probably a popular nickname for these clothes nowadays.

Part 1-C:
    Spoiler:

Tatsumi: “……..”

Berserker is wearing, my jersey and white shirt. Usually because allowing others to wear the clothes which you put on produces a very unimaginable feeling, it’s the same as looking into a mirror, where viewing others normally becomes completely different. It’s not a negative thing like an unpleasant feeling or a discomforting one, it’s just weird.

Tatsumi can tolerate to some extent, his own liableness to look and stare at him. But he is completely in a bind doing the same thing from beyond the point of caution.

Berserker: “Tatsumi?”
    Tatsumi: “Uh, my bad. I was just spacing out. I guess clothes really do make the man.”

I must’ve felt like he would still draw attention to himself if per say it went like this―――― “In the Setagaya prefecture where there’s isn’t much pedestrian traffic or regular traffic, an antique-looking English gentleman seemingly appears from beyond the automatic doors, into a convenience store enveloped by the peculiar tranquillity of the deep night” or something like that.

Which is why I got him to change his clothes.

For example, his clothes probably wouldn’t pose a problem if we were in a lively town clamouring with high-rise buildings and commercial establishments, like Shinjuku, but…...since our heights are similar, he can easily wear it……...

Tatsumi: “……………”

Let’s not speak on the length of our legs.
    What length.
    I wonder if our skeletons are very different?

Berserker who entered the store’s interior, was still continuously showing that seemingly deeply interested expression of his at the automatic doors, he then halted after walking for a bit and is now fixedly observing everything.

The magazine shelves that have been installed in parallel right next to the glass styled automatic doors, the living commodities shelf facing across the aisle, the confectionery shelf right next to it, and the instant foodstuffs shelf.

I can see it because his eyes are shining with enough curiosity that it makes me think, that there are no objects that don’t pull his interest. He’s just like my little sister when she was young, when I used to bring her to the department store’s toy corner.
    No.

Isn’t there too much of a great difference between him and myself when I was young?

Tatsumi: “Are convenient stores, really that unusual?”
    Berserker: “Yes. Very much so.”

Berserker nods, while staring at the drink shaped shelf which filled the wall.

Berserker: “This entire shelf is an electric refrigerator, isn’t that right?”
    Tatsumi: “Yep. You also had refrigerators in your era too, right?”
    Berserker: “We had refrigerators, but they were something that cooled using ice. You see, electric refrigerators came into being during the 20th century. I believe that they were implemented in the United States in 1913.”
    Tatsumi: “That’s a long time ago.”
    Berserker: “To me their cutting-edginess was also their strong point. Because it was right after my death.”
    Tatsumi: “That so……...”

Did I shake up a hornet’s nest?

Tatsumi kept secretly reflecting in his mind, that he ought to be considerate of his new friend which he hadn’t done before up till now, as he knew that the friend in question, Berserker was pointing a quiet smile towards him.

What?

Berserker: “Please I don’t want you to worry so much about me, Master Tatsumi. Although I’m happy that I can mourn you for living in a modern era that’s far separated from my era, the fact is that it’s true that I have the personality of a deceased person. However, I’m happy that you think of me as more than a mere record.”

He said something difficult.

While being a bit lost on what to reply with, Tatsumi opened his mouth, and said “Got it.” While nodding, he said that.

What the hell is the ‘Throne of Heroes?’, what sort of beings are Servants, or Heroic Spirits who have carved their beings into humanity’s history?

Although he had heard the basics of it, along with an explanation of magic, and the mysteries who had hid themselves in the shadows of the world, Tatsumi himself was aware that his condition was far from holding any tight real feelings or understanding about it. Suddenly he thinks.

Is this a similar sensation to Berserker’s when he had automatically been granted
    knowledge of the modern era?
    I don’t know.

If we continue conversing like this, then someday, a time might come when I’ll understand him.

Regardless, Tatsumi had responded by nodding at him.

Berserker.
    Real name Jekyll, or rather the anti-hero Hyde.
    Certainly, he didn’t want to be treated as a dead person himself.
    Even like this, Tatsumi, accepted the words from his new friend who suddenly appeared in the corner of his light-bathed apartment.

Berserker: “Thank you.”

Leaving one smile, Berserker moves deeper into the aisle.

In his mind Tatsumi persuades himself that ‘Although I don’t have the confidence to make a suitable reply to him, he was able to say things in a dignified manner, and he didn’t lie to me at least.’

At least I didn’t catch sight of any signs of dissatisfied looks from Berserker, and judging by his reactions, he somehow seems to greatly like this one convenient store chain which boasts over 4000 stores nationwide. At this rate, he might also enjoy this corner which is smoothly lined up with stuff like bentou lunches, rice balls, sandwiches and furthermore sweet buns and southern bread.

But, even so…….

Even though I go through this everyday I’ve never had the slightest of discoveries to make, whether it’s the spot where they’re standing, something like this changes to a person with a different “looking angle.”

Berserker is surprised by the modern era.
    I’m surprised by Berserker.
    I see, so this can’t even be called equal in a sense.

While thinking like that, I walk inside the store while holding the provided shopping basket and then――――

Part 1-D:
    Spoiler:

Berserker: “I see, so this is……a cellulose film…….no, plastic film!”

Rip rip.
    A certain recognizable sound lightly echoed, along with an astonished voice.

Tatsumi: “!?”

No way.
    He couldn’t have!

Hurriedly going around the corner in a panic, I spot Berserker.

Ahh.
    He did it.
    He’s gone and done it now!

In that instant, he had suddenly ripped off the film, while looking at the packaged rice ball――――

Tatsumi: “Ahhhh! What the hell are you doing!?
    Berserker: “This is wondrous. A foodstuff that’s been individually packed in a plastic film. I wonder if this is a degrading polyolefin film. This is, indeed a hygienically excellent idea.”
    Tatsumi: “Don’t open the commodity before paying for it! Is this how it is in England!?”
    Berserker: “Ah, no, I just……. that is, before I knew it I had ripped it off. Sorry…….”

――――Ah. For the first time, I saw this courteous young Englishman’s face turn red. And it will be about 10 minutes from now, when I, Tatsumi will be able to think calmly again.

While apologizing to the shop assistant with Berserker in a mad rush, I buy the opened rice ball, along with the rice balls that I unintentionally chose and some sandwiches, finished paying while deceptively stating words like “umm, he’s just studying abroad, and he doesn’t know very much about Japan” in front of the register, and broke out of the store in a minor sprint. While pulling Berserker’s hand, I hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry back down the road home.

No.
    Wait.
    Wait a minute.

I notice this is probably rushing away too much, but all the same I’ve spontaneously bursted into laughing, and in the middle of it, my laughing voice which is muffled by the Setagaya night is resounding, “I thought you were a serious guy, but you’re, quite, the interesting one.”
    Laughing as he said it, Tatsumi finally felt something

He blushes.
    He gets engrossed.
    He has interests, and if he smiles, then he can definitely even cry.

――――Jekyll.
    Or rather Hyde.
    This my newly made friend.

――――Although he’s not exactly human, on the inside, he’s not so different from me.
    ――――Oh, right..

He’s unexpectedly quite flighty.
    But I already trust him.
    I’ve decided not to doubt his words.

This foreign youth, who has clear eyes and who is very similar to my grandpa.
    So, for tonight, at this moment, I, Tatsumi Kitano have decided to add one thing that I’m aware of about him.

Tatsumi: ‘It looks like I’ll be able to get along well with you.’
    Tatsumi is great an Jekyll is pure.

Honestly the more I learn about them the more I love them. Definitely one of my favorite Master-Servant pairs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
    Hi guys,
    Here is Part 2 of the completed translations of the side story "Fragments" from the Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver Drama CD 1: "Tokyo Holy Grail War."

Fragment 2: To My Unarmored Self
    Part 2-A:
    Spoiler:

A former memory.
    A former scene.

It is, of a peaceful time.
    A special time that was wrapped by a certain love――――
    Now it is already a far-off time.

It hasn’t been recorded into human history, however, they are memories of vague days that can be strung together as a legend.

Mt. Hindarfjall.

Despite continuously being feared as an uninhabited devil’s cave, in fact, the figure of the rose rune which brings apparent death on this mountain is already gone, nor is there fire or the shield of the gods which once protected me as I slept.

Since all of it was cleared away by my beloved Sigurd’s demon sword, Gram.

In the place where I met him that was even like the final destination of fate itself, I who possessed the functions of a goddess as the daughter of the great god, Odin, I who am just an ordinary woman, I who am Brunhild, spent days of love with my beloved him.

I am waiting impatiently for him who has merely stepped out for his morning hunts, in the shadows of a tree, while tilting my ears to the lovely chirpings of the songbirds. If it was like before, still with my previous functions that were bestowed on me by the great god, I could properly grasp what those small, charming birds were saying, but, I already don’t understand them anymore what with my body having become one of an ordinary woman’s.

Even so, I’ll offer up my thanks to them for their gentle singing voices.

After all, it’s like, I can hear their chirping voices just as if they were blessing our happiness.

I became happy.
    It became fun.

Even though I should be empty in my alone time, without him.
    Wait.
    A standby situation?

To the me who was a Valkyrie, it was, to decline all outputs and to stay here without making the slightest movement until the time for action.
    Without wishing for anything, without thinking, without feeling, I would bide my time and turn only to execute my orders.
    Though it’s not like I’m shutting down all my sensory devices, me in a standby situation was in a sense just me existing.

And yet, it’s strange.

While waiting for my beloved, and recalling my slight concerns over when on earth will he coming back, I think about what kind of words of love should I tell him if he comes back, and smile at the songbirds who whisper to me as if they’re consoling me――――In this gentle period, I, feel something warm as expected.

???: “Brunhild.”

Ahh, I can hear him.
    He came for me.
    Again, he’s returned, to my side!

While bathing in the quiet sunlight filtering through the trees, the ultimate hero who is similarly clad in modest beads of light, the hero who defeated the greedy yet radiant evil dragon, Fafnir of Gnitaheidr, the son of Queen Hjördís and King Sigmund, Sigurd shows himself. Although I utter at his beauty with a sigh, the songbirds are flying around nearby as usual, and won’t leave to go far away. Even as he carries that shot deer on his shoulders, these children will never be vigilant around him.
    For like me, they know.

That he is a righteous person, he is the noble king of warriors, and the fact that he isn’t the kind of person who would take a small life unreasonably.

Brunhild: “Welcome back.”

I, go to greet him with my best smile.

Welcome back, my darling.
    My beloved Sigurd.

Thank you for the splendid game today as well.
    What kind of meal should I make tonight?
    Roasting it is good, but so is boiling it.

It’s also good to make meatballs with it, although it will take a bit of time.
    You said that you liked the meatballs that I make, Sigurd.
    No, I believe I surely know, that you mean that you don’t care what it is so long as it’s something that I make――――

Sigurd:
    “Today, I suddenly obtained a new awareness about us.”
    Brunhild: “Fufu. An amendment, what is it?”
    Sigurd: “Hm?”

What is he hesitating to tell me?

I, show a new smile and tell him, “Please tell me. Beloved. Every one of your words, is my joy. It’s definitely true for you too, right?”

Sigurd: “Yes.”

Nodding deeply straight at me, you peek into my eyes.

I’m startled.
    What is it, I wonder?

As I notice, the distance between us becomes much closer.

Sigurd: “Brunhild. I’ve fallen in love again, for you, who smiles so beautifully at the songbirds.”

A sudden, new confession of love!

I thought that fire would come out of my face at this unexpected precedent.

Really! It’s so shocking, confusing, despite it being a relationship where we both already know even the rhythm of our breathing and have joined our bodies together countless times already, I’m blushing like an innocent young maiden today as well.

Even though I don’t have a fragment of a desire to forcibly behave like that, with a fever that’s excessively and steadily rising in the pits of my stomach and in the depths of my head and cheeks, I can recall my delusions which would spit flames if I were to open my mouth――――even though I haven’t been equipped with such obvious strike functions――――I hadn’t a choice but to hang my head down with my mouth still closed.

Damn it, good god, this god damn person!

Sigurd: “Excuse me.”

Before my reddened and unmovable state, he gave an honest bow, and…….

Sigurd:
    “Forget it. It’s an amendment. One that would be better if I had told you that I had fallen in love with you. Your figure as you were frolicking with the songbirds in the sunlight filtering through the trees, is as expected, all too exquisite. My heart took shape. My body which has never been suddenly hit no matter the enemy we faced, and which possesses natural offensive and defensive motions, shouldn’t have known about the rough timing of my trance……and yet, I truly lost myself in that moment. I understand now that it can shake our very selves, to the extent of wishing and wanting for this space and time called ‘now’ to tear itself apart. Even if you were to lose your body, or have your soul spirited away to the depths of Hel, I will most certainly reclaim you by defeating the female giant of Hel itself. Brunhild.”

He speaks as such.
    Talkatively.

Despite normally very taciturn, he speaks fewer words even when we hold each other.

Oh, geez!
    The person called you!

Part 2-B:
    Spoiler:

A memory of love.
    A warm time.

Those very very precious and irreplaceable, treasurable days to me.
    Sigurd always surprises me, and much excites the additional function called love, that shouldn’t have existed inside of me.

And yet…...
    And yet……

The times that I spent especially while bathing in the gentle sunlight filtering through the trees, like this…….
    ……. Are in truth, something that couldn’t be obtained so easily.

Part 2-C:
    Spoiler:

Just a bit before, my love was to confess his 7th love at first sight to me.
    Fully speaking, it was between his 5th and 6th confession.

I had a tiny problem. Of course, now that I’m being embraced by the huge joy called that person’s love, it’s not something that I could call a huge problem, and it’s not like I couldn’t even recall whether we were in the middle of being close to each other in the hall of Hindarfjall which turned from a prison of flames into the stage for a tryst, however, I simmered and gushed after I saw him off as he left for the morning hunt.

Rather, it was about the songbirds.

The morning hours where the presence of dawn remains, although I wait until noon for that person’s return in the sunlight filtering through the trees, during that time, I’ll surely frighten the songbirds. This heel which is wrapped in mithril armour steps over the grass, and comes out to a place that has become just a bit more open for the fallen tree that had been struck by lightning, although it’s not like they were entering a person’s hands the songbirds would always fly away as if they were striving to escape from me.

Yes, so……To the me of that time, they really wouldn’t let me hold them. In truth I can remember feeling a tinge of loneliness. It’s really luxurious. I guess that makes me, greedy.

Being wrapped in Sigurd’s love no more than that, immersing our bodies and minds in love, and yet further seeking much more things than that. Even if I had intended to change it, my soul-carrying hands are something that define me as the oldest sister of the Valkyries who were given equal roles like the death gods by the great god, and even if I drop dirt into a clear stream, even though I can’t wipe the signs of the battlefield, the death and deeply dyed blood of humans from myself……...I think to myself that I want to be fond of their small lives.

Or, is it because I had become human?

I thought in such a manner.

Thinking on it, when I was a righteous Valkyrie who possessed divinity, it didn’t matter whether it was a bear or a wolf or a rabbit or a bird, they wouldn’t show any particular reaction towards me. They treated like something that was just there, as if I was same as the wind and the earth, the mountains and the sun, and trees and the flowers. Even if the birds saw me wear the helmet of the gods as I subjugated the skies they wouldn’t fly away, and even if I prowling the forest searching for the souls of heroes the beasts didn’t ferociously howl at me.

It’s wasn’t just me, it was the same for my younger sisters. Yes, the me of that time, was not one of the humans who cleared the countryside with their intelligence and culture, and was probably a definite part of nature.

Well for now, I am a complete human woman.
    I’m glad.
    I can, love him from that same standpoint as he does me.

But, just for a bit. In the deepest corner of me which runs as my heart and not as a circuit, a tiny bit of a sad emotion, was born as I watched the shapes of the songbirds fly away.

――――Alright.
    Now then, let’s try being somewhat creative.

On a certain morning, I who had resolved myself like that while seeing his back off as he left for his hunt, headed towards that open spot as usual. Carefully alert, and without making a sound, I took care to step firmly over the earth step by step. Slowly, and quietly, just like a hunter carefully targeting his prey, and not being vigilant enough when I moved that shred of grass. As I did so, ahh, I could see the songbirds playing while lovingly chirping.

While reassuring myself I proceeded further, and further, until finally I got very close to them. So as to not surprise them, so as to not frighten them, I said while creating a gentle tone “Good morning, little songbirds. I’m sorry for always startling you. I…...”

Before I could say my words until the end, all at once, the songbirds flew off.

A failure.
    It was a huge failure.

Then during my next attempt, I tried using the concealment rune for next morning’s challenge, but the result was the same.
    In the end, they who called out to me had escaped. Now that it’s come to this I who had fallen like a maiden who has been cold to her darling, and a wolf who was unable to hunt his prey at the last moment, had no choice but to express everything to that beloved person, who completely discerned my troubles with a glance, and asked me “What happened?” even though I should have met him with my usual unchanging smile.

Sigurd: “So, it went poorly for you.”

Sigurd: “They also got frightened and flew away.”

Sigurd:
    “Killing your breath or using a rune, isn’t good. They’ll frantically escape even more if you do that.”
    Brunhild: “I see………”

――――Know the limits of your body.
    ――――Stop disturbing their peace for yourself, and just stay in the hall and wait patiently for him.

As I drop my shoulders powerlessly, I think about such stuff.

I tried to renew my resolve to stop myself from stepping into the songbird’s peaceful sanctuary again, but it was in that moment that……the person who I surprisingly love propped his knee to the ground.

With an apology to the songbirds, with much embarrassment to my own foolish moves, peeking a look at my still hung face from nearby, he said, “First of all, remove your armor. It’s an unnecessary item when mingling in their hour of peace.”

He said.

And then he smiled at me more gentler than anyone else in the world――――

Part 2-D:
    Spoiler:

After that I, immediately, obtained the times that I spent with them in the middle of the sunlight filtering through the trees.

I won’t forget.
    I won’t forget.

The morning period I quietly spent while surrounded by the lovely chirpings, the time I obtained that was filled with the warmth and distress called waiting impatiently for someone, the fact that I could show a smile like an ordinary human woman, all of it.

All of it.
    All of it, was because you were there for me.

――――Sigurd.
    ――――My one, and only hero.

――――You who have given me many things, you who I love more anyone, my beloved.
    And Bryn was super cute here too, jeez.

Thanks a lot for translating these, Phoenix.

Blog Entries
    This sickens me
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    This sickens me
    Since I know barely anything about their legend this flew over my head.

How bad is it?

Blog Entries
    Nuthin' to do with their legend. I was making a humorous comment about the schmoopiness of the exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Nuthin' to do with their legend. I was making a humorous comment about the schmoopiness of the exchange.
    Oh okay.

Yeah they're stupid cute together. Release Sigurd soon DW so I can reunite these two lovebirds.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    how did brynhildr and sigurd separation went again in the irl legend
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Isn't it like,
    Brynhildr loves Sigurd and says she'll only love him
    Sigurd marries Gudrun after he forgot about bryn
    Sigurd changes shapes with Gunnar to win bryn's hand for him
    Bryn marries gunnar
    Later Gudrun reveals what really happened to Bryn, and bryn becomes angry
    Bryn tells Gunnar that Sigurd took her virginity (which he didn't) to urge gunnar to kill him
    They get Gunnar's brother to kill Sigurd
    Sigurd dead
    Bryn kills Sigurd's son, and then throws herself on Sigurd's funeral pyre
    They both pass on together

I mean there are other versions but this is the one I know
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Isn't it like,
    Brynhildr loves Sigurd and says she'll only love him
    Sigurd marries Gudrun after he forgot about bryn
    Sigurd changes shapes with Gunnar to win bryn's hand for him
    Bryn marries gunnar
    Later Gudrun reveals what really happened to Bryn, and bryn becomes angry
    Bryn tells Gunnar that Sigurd took her virginity (which he didn't) to urge gunnar to kill him
    They get Gunnar's brother to kill Sigurd
    Sigurd dead
    Bryn kills Sigurd's son, and then throws herself on Sigurd's funeral pyre
    They both pass on together

I mean there are other versions but this is the one I know
    A little, in Fate though Bryn knew it was Sigurd when he disguised himself but went along with it anyway but then she found out that while he was forced to forget about Bryn and marry Gudrun, by the point he went to challenge Bryn he had already regained his memories back, thus causing Bryn to go loco.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah he asked for the Irl, well yeah what Savepoints said is right.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here