Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kara no Tsuki (OOC/Ideas)

Blog Entries
    Btw, since this is only a semi-serious RP, do we have to go POWERLEVELZ mode and start making sheets for the master, along with ranks, detailed explanations and a pic? ( ;_; )
    <Spinach> Yes Verg
    <Spinach> I need this
    <Spinach> Yessss

<Satehi> don't do it malgos
    <Satehi> don't
    <Satehi> yamete

<@RacingeR> Laputa would only fit if it was Kratos

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Tohno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruca_Milda View Post
    Btw, since this is only a semi-serious RP, do we have to go POWERLEVELZ mode and start making sheets for the master, along with ranks, detailed explanations and a pic? ( ;_; )
    Well, yeah, kinda... but not really, either...

Oh, well, it depends on your Master. If you're an ordinary human, just give me an appearance description, a personality description, a rough background, and very importantly list a trauma of some kind. Since I'm going with a No Naku theme to spice things up, please include~ <3

Pics aren't needed. If you don't like doing appearances, do a pic, if you don't like pics, write an appearanace. If you like neither, too bad. If you want both, all the better.

I'm asking 12 to see if I can vampirically leech his enormous, comprehensive skill list to use for your non-human Masters. I'll usually handle the POWERLEVELZ myself - just hand me your sheet, dish out points to get ranks in your skills and I'll take care of the rest.

Blog Entries
    *Someone dies*

*FULL STOP, IT'S ARGUMENT TIME WITH BLUE/RED TRUTHS*
    <Spinach> Yes Verg
    <Spinach> I need this
    <Spinach> Yessss

<Satehi> don't
    <Satehi> yamete

*Someone dies*

*FULL STOP, IT'S ARGUMENT TIME WITH BLUE/RED TRUTHS*
    Probably with more Higurashi than Umineko, but I think we can throw in some of dat

Blog Entries
    If possible, I'd like it more if it were like Higurashi, but still with the omg extra cool battles from Umineko, just....not with arguments. It was so silly.

To this day my sister giggles when I talk about Umineko, because she remembers the time I told her battles were made with arguments. >_>;
    <Spinach> Yes Verg
    <Spinach> I need this
    <Spinach> Yessss

<Satehi> don't
    <Satehi> yamete

If possible, I'd like it more if it were like Higurashi, but still with the omg extra cool battles from Umineko, just....not with arguments. It was so silly.

To this day my sister giggles when I talk about Umineko, because she remembers the time I told her battles were made with arguments. >_>;
    Good, less effort for me. And yeah, just imagine the whole repeating series of days, and someone going berserk and butchering everyone kinda thing happening

ALSO SON I AM DISAPPOINT AFAIK ONLY ONE PERSON WANTS TO RP A SERVANT, AND THAT'S NANAYA.

Blog Entries
    Wait, I thought I also told you I was applying for RPing the lolis?

Well, if no one wants to RP the Lens, I'll RP them myself.

Hmmm, pondering if I should make a Master kinda like Erika...
    <Spinach> Yes Verg
    <Spinach> I need this
    <Spinach> Yessss

<Satehi> don't
    <Satehi> yamete

Wait, I thought I also told you I was applying for RPing the lolis?

Well, if no one wants to RP the Lens, I'll RP them myself.

Hmmm, pondering if I should make a Master kinda like Erika...
    Well, you're either the Master or the Servant, but you RP both if no one applies for the Servant. So ATM, you're RPing both the Master and the lolis - unless you wanted to apply exclusively for the lolis.

Gonna post up the list of Servants/Masters up on the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tohno-san View Post
    Good, less effort for me. And yeah, just imagine the whole repeating series of days, and someone going berserk and butchering everyone kinda thing happening

ALSO SON I AM DISAPPOINT AFAIK ONLY ONE PERSON WANTS TO RP A SERVANT, AND THAT'S NANAYA.
    I'm different yay! \^o^/

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.

Skills

Thanks again to Twelveseal, for kindly allowing me to use his talent system.

Called 'Skills' in this RP, design your Master using this system. Non-human Masters will be treated as 'Tier 2' by 12's system of characters, and so spend your points accordingly; put 16 points into strength/endurance/agility, etc. and 22 into selecting talents/skills and ranking them, EX A B C D E F G H I, with +'s being worth a point each and -'s taking down a point.

If you're a normal human, are a 'Tier 1' human, but you can't choose non-human effects. Magecraft, stuff like Bravery, and stuff that humans can have normally may be chosen. Tier 1'ers put 8 points into their statistics, and 11 points into talents/skills. I personally do the combat stat calculation, so just submit it to me and I'll fill in that area. If you design spells for a character, rather than follow an established system I'll also specify costs/damage/etc of them personally, and if you think I made a mistake please tell me. I'm very reasonable. XD

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    Talents
    • Aegis of Faith: The trait of receiving protection from one’s faith alone.
    • Rank: Add this to Resistance Values. In addition, this Talent reduces the amount of damage received from successful attack by its Rank.
    • +: This Talent counts as ranks in the Talent Magecraft: Sacrament or Magecraft: Traditional Carrier.
    • -: You gain only one of the initial benefits.
    • Affinity: The trait of having undergone a Consecration ritual. Knowledge and aptitude with one’s elemental affinities.
    • Rank: Select one elemental affinity. This may be a classical element, a concept, or a type of object. When casting a spell, activating a Psychic Ability, or similar effect with the attribute of your affinity, reduce its Prana Cost by this Rank. In addition, whenever you use such a power, it has a casting time one Rank shorter per Rank in affinity.
    • +: You gain an additional Affinity.
    • Animalism: The ability to communicate with and direct animal life.
    • Rank: A Rank in this Talent adds to any value used to influence an animal. It also adds to the Attack Value of attacks made with natural weapons, such as fists, claws, teeth, and the like.
    • +: Pluses in this Talent allow the wielder to improve the capabilities of animals under his control, increasing their abilities by a number of ranks equal to number of Pluses. Alternatively, the user can grant animals the properties of a Talent or Spell of equal rank instead. This effect persists as long as the animals remain under the control of the character.
    • -: The user only receives one of the two original abilities.
    • -: This Talent is B-1/R
    • Aristeia: The trait of possessing one or more defining moments of glory in one’s life. Allows the possessor to grasp at a crystallization of that moment as a living Mystery.
    • Penalties: Your accomplishment has led to great fame. It can even be said that you are on the road to becoming a Heroic Spirit, if you are not already one. It is easier to discover information about you through your exploits. Subtract this Rank from any attempt to gather information about you.
    • Rank: Adds to Attack Value and Hit Points. In addition, select one other Talent. This Talent acts as Ranks in that Talent.
    • +: This Talent acts as another Talent of your choice.
    • +: Finding information about you is no easier than normal. Remove the penalty for this Talent.
    • -: You gain one fewer of the initial benefits.
    • Attribute Mastery: The trait of being able to maximize the use of a single Attribute.
    • Rank: Functions as the Affinity Talent in all ways, including pluses and minuses, except that it applies to spells and abilities with the chosen Attribute.
    • Battle Continuation: The ability to extend one’s life and function effectively while experiencing severe injury.
    • Rank: This adds to your HP total. In addition, you may continue to act for a number of Rounds equal to this Rank even after losing your entire HP.
    • +: Allows you to ignore one fatal wound per + per battle. You still take hit point loss, and you still die if you do not receive sufficient healing by the end of your Battle Continuation’s duration.
    • -: The effects are pertinent only to specific types of wounds, such as neck wounds, piercing injuries, etc…
    • Blade Mastery: The trait of possessing exceptional skill with bladed weapons, such as swords, daggers, and the like.
    • Rank: Increases Attack and Damage Values when wielding a Bladed Weapon.
    • +: Doubles for a specific type of Bladed Weapon.
    • -: Only functions with a specific type of Bladed Weapon.
    • Blue: Knowledge of the Fifth Magic, Time Manipulation.
    • Rank: You gain the ability to manipulate time, allowing you to alter the events of the past, present, or future within a range of one Kilometer per Rank. You must make any alterations under your own power. You may affect time in an axis determined by your Rank. You may move freely through time within that axis at no additional cost. The Casting time is the same as a spell of its Rank.
    • Cost: C-10/R
    • H: 1 Min
    • G: 1Hour
    • F: 1Day
    • E: 1 Week
    • D: 1 Month
    • C: 1 Year
    • B: 1 Decade
    • A: 1 Century
    • EX: 1 Millenium
    • +: Reduce the cost of this Talent by1/R
    • ++: Reduce the cost of this Talent by 2/R
    • +++: Reduce the cost of this Talent by 3/R
    • -: This Talent only functions in a Holy Land.
    • Bounded Field Mastery: The ability to create barrier fields of exceptional quality through the expenditure of Prana.
    • Rank: Reduce the Prana cost of your Bounded Field Spells and effects by one Rank per Rank in this talent. In addition, reduce the casting time by one line per rank.
    • +: Increase the Rank of all Bounded Fields by this Rank.
    • Blunt Weapon Mastery: This Talent functions in all ways like Blade Mastery, including pluses and minuses, except that it affects bludgeoning weapons like hammers, maces, flails, chains, axes, and clubs.
    • Borner: You possess an additional physiological structure or organ, stemming from connection with genetic engineering, biochemical weapons, magical enhancement, or the Ua Virus.
    • Penalties: You must consume a suppressant that prevents the Ua Virus from killing you, or otherwise stabilizes your body in some manner. This is considered a restricted item for the purposes of acquisition, equating to an item two Ranks higher than the Rank of this Talent. This substance must be consumed at least once within a number of days equal to the Character’s Endurance Rank. Otherwise, the character begins to take a cumulative Endurance penalty every Day until it is taken. At Endurance -1, the character dies.
    • Rank: Adds to all values for one Ability, determined at creation. In addition, select one other Talent. Borner is treated as being that Talent, as well as itself, for the purposes of determining your character’s abilities.
    • +: Borner acts as an additional Talent of your choice
    • +: Improves an additional ability value set.
    • +: Improves the affected ability score.
    • +: You do not require Medication.
    • -: You require more doses of medication than normal. Double the amount of medication you consume.
    • Bravery: The ability to resist mental interference or distortions.
    • Rank: Ignore penalties to mental actions caused by natural battlefield conditions up to this Rank. Add to the damage of Melee attacks.
    • + :Adds to the Combat Value of Melee Attacks.
    • +: Grants Immunity to one natural Mental Combat Condition
    • -: Only provides one of the two original benefits.
    • Cavalry: The trait of possessing exceptional skill at combat while mounted.
    • +: Adds to your Agility while Mounted.
    • -: Only enhances Attack Value or Damage Value.
    • Celerity: The trait of possessing extraordinary speed and precision.
    • Rank: Adds to all Agility Based Values, including speed and Initiative, but does not actually increase Agility.
    • +: Increases Agility by one Rank for each Plus.
    • Charisma: The ability to lead others effectively, as well as to enhance others with paranormal power.
    • Rank: Adds a bonus point (total) to all values of any nearby ally. Rank increases the area of people affected. The targets must be able to perceive you while this effect is active, otherwise, it ends.
    • G: One Room
    • F: One Building
    • E: One Block
    • D: OneTown
    • C: One City
    • B: One Country
    • A: One Continent
    • EX: One World
    • +: Increases the Bonus Point Value exponentially.
    • -: Affects half the area.
    • -: Decreases Spirit Values by an amount equal to the Bonus
    • Child of Alchemy: The trait of being altered through Magecraft prior to birth in order to be capable of specific tasks and abilities in life.
    • Penalties: You gain the Spirit Quality, but do not gain any benefits from this.
    • Rank: This Talent acts as Magic Circuit (True) as well as one other Talent of your Choice.
    • +: This Talent Acts as another Talent of your choice.
    • +: You are closer to human than is normal for a Homunculus. You may remove one Penalty from this Talent.
    • -: This Talent causes you to not age physically past a certain point. You still die of old age.
    • Chinese Martial Arts: The trait of possessing training in any of a wide variety of Chinese unarmed and armed fighting techniques.
    • Rank: You treat your unarmed attacks as weapons of this Rank. In addition, you may recognize an enemy’s fighting styles in combat if any of their Combat Talents are of equal or lesser Rank than this, allowing you to view the status of those Talents.
    • +: You gain an additional effect per Rank.
    • +: This Talent acts as Ranks in Magecraft (Ling Kong Jing).
    • -: You gain only one of the original effects.
    • Clairvoyance: The ability to perceive the world to a degree beyond normal human capacity.
    • Rank: Select One sense. Its effective Range is doubled for each Rank. Adds to any Value significantly dealing with this sense, including predictions.
    • +: Apply this to an additional sense.
    • -: This Talent is reliant on Prana B-1/R
    • Combat Opportunist: The ability to make opportunistic use of unusual weaponry, including stolen weapons and makeshift weapons.
    • Rank: Increase the Rank of any weapon you wield up to this for the purposes of dealing damage. It does not gain any additional effects. In addition, you may attempt to disarm or steal the weapon of an enemy, adding this as a bonus on the Strength Challenge or Agility Challenge needed to take the weapon.
    • +: You may treat the weapon as your own Noble Phantasm.
    • +: You may add one Rank per plus of effects to makeshift weapons, chosen at creation.
    • Constituents: The trait of being comprised of or containing multiple additional life-forms.
    • Rank: You may separate your body into a number of organisms equal to your rank in this Talent times your Hit Points. The size and appearance of the constituents may vary, but all retain the same basic properties as your main body. Constituents may be destroyed to deal Hit Point damage, however, a number equal to your Rank in this Talent must be destroyed in order to deal 1 point of damage. Constituents may not deal more damage in any given attack than they have hit points unless attacking jointly, in which case they use their hit point total.
    • +: This many ranks of creatures may take actions independently.
    • -: Each creature takes value penalties equal to the Rank of active constituents.
    • Curse Mastery: The ability to enhance the potency of all curses.
    • Rank: As Bounded Field Mastery, except that it affects Curses.
    • +: See Above
    • -: See Above
    • Death Resistant Body: The property of being able to reconstitute one’s physiology in order to survive with grievous injuries, as well as the ability to alter the properties of one’s body.
    • Rank: You may freely shift up to this number of Ranks in Strength, Endurance, or Agility once per round. In addition, add this to the Attack Value of all attacks made using your biology as a weapon. Finally, you may use this to transform parts of your body into new shapes, such as weapons.
    • +: Allows you to shift ranks at will as an immediate action.
    • -: This Talent is B-1/R.
    • Demonic Blood: The measure of the possessor’s demonic lineage. Grants supernatural skills at reduced costs, at the expense of vulnerabilities.
    • Penalties: You take your Rank in this as a Penalty on attempts to resist Mental interference. You take your Rank in this as a Penalty on social values when dealing with humanoids.
    • Rank: Add this to your Endurance based Values, including Hit Points. In addition, this Talent functions as the Transcendence (True) Talent, as well as another Talent of your choice, decided at creation.
    • +: Functions as an additional Talent of your choice.
    • +: You do not experience one of the Penalties.
    • +: This applies to an additional ability value set.
    • +: This improves the affected ability score.
    • -: You gain one fewer of the original benefits.
    • Demonition: The ability to create wish-granting devils, capable of serving as combatants or assistants.
    • Rank: You may conjure demons from the imaginations of others. The abilities and appearance of these creatures are shaped by your own perceptions of the donors ideas, but you cannot create things from your own mind. The Demon functions as a spell of equal value, and takes time as a spell, but can act on its own turn, using the Rank as its effective Ability Ranks.
    • +: Your Devils cost B-1/R
    • -: Your Devils cost an additional B-1/R
    • Cost: B-2/R
    • Devotion: The trait of possessing an abnormally strong Spirit.
    • Rank: Adds to all Spirit based Values, including Noble Phantasm, but does not actually increase Spirit.
    • +: Increases Spirit.
    • -: Cost of B-1/R
    • Disengage: The ability to effectively escape from a battle, as well as to cause effects from that battle to persist for an enemy.
    • Rank: Adds to agility values for all actions involving escaping from combat. Restores damaged parameters up to this Rank after successfully fleeing combat.
    • +: Adds to stealth attempts to avoid combat.
    • -: Does not restore combat situations.
    • Distortion Field: Trait of possessing an aura which modifies the world around you to better match your aberrant nature.
    • Rank: Create an Aura as a spell of this Rank. This Aura may be activated or deactivated at will, requiring no action. The Aura has a range equal to its Rank in Territory Creation.
    • +: Double the Range of the Aura.
    • +: Gain an additional Attribute Point per Rank.
    • -: D-1/R
    • Divine Protection: The trait of receiving the protection of a patron Divine Spirit, common among priesthoods.
    • Rank: Reduce the amount of damage the character takes from any source equal to their collected Rank in Divine Talents, such as Holy Smite, Holy Awe, Divinity, Magecraft (Sacrament), Magecraft (Traditional Carrier), and so forth, including this Talent. In addition, add this number as a bonus on Resistance Challenges and Tests. However, this Talent does not function if the attacker has an equal or greater Ranked innate Mystery, such as an equal Rank in Vampirism or Reality Marble.
    • +: This Talent nullifies aggressive spells below its Rank when the Character is targeted.
    • Divinity: The measure of an individual’s divine lineage, as well as the abilities to grant one’s body and equipment the property of Divinity. Power originating from the God’s as a demigod, saint, or blessed individual.
    • Penalties: Take this rank as a penalty on all suggestion mental effects originating from a humanoid.
    • Rank: Adds to all spirit based values, but not the Spirit Ability. In addition, functions as one additional Talent of your choice, decided at creation.
    • +: Acts as an additional Talent.
    • +: Affects an additional Ability
    • +: Adds to relevant Ability.
    • +: You do not take the penalty.
    • -: You do not gain one of the initial benefits.
    • Eidetic Reflexes: The ability to duplicate a specific physical feat that one has both witnessed and understood.
    • Rank: You may imitate any purely physical action you have seen, granting up to this Rank as a bonus on the action.
    • +: You may imitate any actions you are physiologically or metaphysically capable of performing.
    • -: Cost B-1/R
    • Elemental Ancestry: The trait of being descended from any of a multitude of fey or nature spirits.
    • Penalties: You take this Rank as a penalty on all values when in a manmade environment.
    • Rank: Adds to all Luck Based Values, but not the Luck Ability. In addition, functions as one Talent of your choice, decided at creation.
    • +: Acts as an additional Talent.
    • +: Affects an additional Ability.
    • +: Adds to Ability Score.
    • +: Does not experience Penalty.
    • -: Experiences Penalty as damage from manmade sources.
    • Emperor’s Privilege: The ability to exceed one’s limitations by drawing on the power of one’s will.
    • Rank: Adds up to this Rank in Willpower to all of your Ability Values. In addition, grants an additional bonus on Spirit Values up to the highest common Rank between this and Willpower.
    • +: This Rank Functions as the Charisma Talent.
    • +: Increases your Ability Scores.
    • -: This talent provides only one of the initial benefits.
    • Eternal Arms Mastership: The ability to fight effectively while under negative influences.
    • Rank: Adds to Attack Value. Allows the character to ignore up to this Rank in Mental hindrances while in combat.
    • +: Adds to damage value.
    • -: Does not receive one of the two original benefits.
    • Expert of Many Specializations: The ability to utilize all skills in a subset as a single skill.
    • Rank: Grants knowledge in a number of additional skills, in exponential growth, starting at one at Rank H, two at G, four at F, eight at E, etc... Each skill is at the Rank of this Talent.
    • +: Increase the Rank of known Skills by one.
    • +: Increase the number of Skills known by one.
    • -: Rank of known Skills is decreased by one.
    • Explorer of the Stars: The ability to defy impossibility by virtue of personal destiny.
    • Rank: Add up to this Rank in Luck as a bonus to the relevant Value of any Test or Challenge in which your base Value is insufficient.
    • +: Double the effective Bonus.
    • -: This effects only Challenges or Tests.
    • Eye for Art: The ability to accurately judge the qualities and value of a work of art, including all Mystic Codes and Spells.
    • Rank: Adds to Values used to identify or appraise an object by its appearance. Also adds to the end value of objects produced by the possessor.
    • +: Reduces the Prana/Material cost to construct an object by 1 Rank.
    • -: Only allows for identification.
    • Eye for an Eye: The ability to deal damage to an attacking enemy at the moment of impact via a Curse.
    • Rank: You may deal damage as an immediate action to any enemy who strikes you with a melee attack, so long as their Luck value is equal to or lower than this Rank. In addition, this Rank adds to Damage Value.
    • +: This Talent affects Ranged Attacks.
    • +: This Talent affects Magic Attacks.
    • -:Only provides one of the initial benefits.
    • Eye of the Mind (Fake): The ability to intuitively sense danger and negative returns in combat.
    • +: Adds Prana to Attack Value.
    • -: Only adds to Damage Value.
    • -: B-1/R
    • Eye of the Mind (True): The ability to perceive outcomes by experience and comprehension.
    • Rank: Adds to Attack Value and Circumstance Modifiers in Combat, increasing bonuses and reducing penalties.
    • +: Adds to Damage Value.
    • -: Provides only one of the initial benefits.
    • Familiar: The trait of possessing one or more familiars.
    • Rank: You gain a familiar with Ability, Talent, Phantasm, and Skill points equal to half that of a character on a Tier equal to its Rank. It has the same level as the creator.
    • Upkeep: A Familiar must be given Prana equal to the Rank of this Talent needed to produce it each day.
    • +: There is an additional familiar of the same type, or two next lowest Rank, etc… Very weak familiars often come in swarms, such as worms.
    • -: The Familiar has an additional cost of B-1/HP
    • Field of Detection: The ability to sense the presence of others through acute natural perceptions, training, or Magecraft.
    • Rank: You may detect the presence, basic nature, and current behavior of any creature or object within a specific area of yourself, effectively negating an equal number of Ranks in Presence Concealment as well as granting limited clairvoyance in the area. In addition, you reduce the rank of any Phantasm type effect targeting you by this Rank. This has no effect on others caught in the Phantasm. The Range is equal to the reach of Charisma of the same Rank.
    • +: This Rank grants you detailed knowledge, allowing you to effectively “see” everything within the affected area as it really is.
    • -: This provides only one of the initial benefits.
    • Fortune: The trait of possessing extraordinary luck.
    • Rank: Add this to all Luck based Values, but not the actual Ability.
    • +: Increase Luck
    • Genesis: Knowledge of the First Magic, the Denial of Nothing.
    • Rank: You may redefine Reality by denying the Akasha. You may change, create, or destroy any object, talent, skill, or creature which has no Ranks higher than your Rank in this Talent. You may not produce a change that exceeds the value of your Rank in this Talent. The Casting time is the same as Spell of its Rank.
    • Cost: See the Cost for Blue.
    • +: Reduce the Cost of this Talent by 1/R.
    • ++: Reduce the Cost by 2/R
    • +++: Reduce the cost by 3/R
    • -:This Talent only functions in a Holy Land.
    • Golden Rule: The talent to naturally attract material wealth.
    • Rank: Material Wealth is easy for you to acquire, causing financial ventures and pure luck occurrences to bring you money. Each rank increases the total amount of wealth readily available to the possessor. Below are an appropriate range of values per rank.
    • G: Thousands
    • F: Ten Thousands
    • E: Hundred Thousands
    • D: Millions
    • C: Ten Millions
    • B: Hundred Millions
    • A: Billions
    • EX: Ten Billions
    • +: Owns a source of independent income, such as rental property or businesses, which provide this income regularly on a weekly basis.
    • -: The wealth is an inheritance or is otherwise single use.
    • Headache: An affliction, such as a Migraine, that limits the ability to resist Mental Influences. At the same time, promotes excellence in areas that distract one from the discomfort.
    • Rank: You suffer a Penalty equal to this Rank on all Resistance Challenges against Mental interference effects. However, you gain a bonus on Damage equal to this Rank. In addition, you gain Two Talent Points to spend on physical Talents for each Rank.
    • +: This adds to Attack Value.
    • +: You gain an additional Talent Point per Rank.
    • Heart of Harmony: The ability to prevent ones skills and attacks from diminishing in effectiveness, regardless of the frequency of their use.
    • Rank: Adds to Attack Value. Reduces circumstance penalties caused by having a technique witnessed by an enemy, or repetitiveness, equal to this Rank.
    • +: Adds to Damage.
    • -: Does not add to Attack.
    • Heaven’s Feel: Knowledge of the Third Magic, the Incarnation of the Soul.
    • Rank: You may shift or alter the Soul of a single creature, modifying its Spirit, Prana, or Luck Ranks by a total number up to the value of this Rank. In addition, you may forcibly relocate the soul of a creature into a new object or creature, so long as it fails a Resistance Challenge against this effect. Finally, you may Incarnate the Soul of a Creature who has no Spirit, Prana, or Luck Ability higher than this Rank, granting them an equivalent number of Ranks in Immortality. The Casting time is the same as a Spell of it’s Rank.
    • Cost: See Blue.
    • +: See Blue.
    • -: See Blue.
    • Herald of Ruin: The quality of sowing entropy by one’s existence.
    • Rank: Add this to Attack value. In addition, add twice this to damage when attacking manmade objects.
    • +: The damage bonus applies to spell effects.
    • +: The damage bonus applies to creatures.
    • +: The damage bonus applies to natural objects.
    • Heresy: Trait of having a resistance to the powers of Divine Spirits and related effects.
    • Rank: This functions as the Resilience and Magic Resistance Talents against damage and effects that originate with Divine Talents, such as Divinity, Aegis of Faith, The Number of Saints, or Magecraft: Sacrament. In addition, it adds to the Attack Value when facing a character that has any of those Talents.
    • +: This Seals an up to this Talent’s Rank in the aforementioned Talents of any enemy the possessor faces while in combat.
    • -: This Talent only provides one of the initial benefits.
    • Heroism: The ability to shrug off Mental Effects and Psychic Attacks due to the desire to be a hero.
    • Rank: You may negate any external mental interference up to this Rank. In addition, you gain this as a bonus on Resistance Values.
    • -: This effect provides only one of the initial benefits.
    • High Speed Aria: The ability to reduce spell casting time.
    • Rank: When casting a spell or activating a Psychic power with Aria, or verbal components, reduce the casting time by one Rank for each Rank in this Talent.
    • +: By voluntarily not shortening a spell, can increase the effective value of the spell as if it added this many Ranks worth of Aria.
    • -: Increases the Prana Cost of a spell or effect for each Rank in this Talent used.
    • -: Only functions on a specific Magecraft Sub-Talent.
    • Holy Awe: The trait of possessing a divine presence which affects the opinions of others.
    • Rank: Add your Ranks in Aegis of Faith, Divinity, Magecraft: Divine Words, Magecraft: Sacrament, Magecraft: Traditional Carrier, Reality Marble, and The Number of the Saints to all social tests and challenges, up to this Rank. In addition, any enemy who intends to attack you must make a successful Spirit Challenge against this Rank, or be unable to attack you until you attack them.
    • +: Add this to your Resistance Value.
    • Holy Smite: The ability to channel the power of faith or divinity into a destructive force.
    • Rank: Add your Ranks in Aegis of Faith, Divinity, Magecraft: Divine Words, Magecraft: Sacrament, Magecraft: Traditional Carrier, Reality Marble, and The Number of the Saints to your Damage Value, up to this Rank. In addition, you may ignore a number of points of Resilience stemming from Demonic Lineage, Elemental Ancestry, or Vampirism equal to the Smite Bonus.
    • +: Add this Rank to Attack Value.
    • Immortality: The ability to recover injuries by temporal regression. The denial of damage.
    • Rank: You recover this amount of damage each round until you have reached your full hit points. In addition, you gain one hit point per Rank. Finally, unless your Immortality Ranks are sealed with a damage type designated at Creation, you may recover even from total Hit Point loss. However, should you be damaged from the source that seals your Immortality, you must recover naturally.
    • +: Double the Hit point Recovery.
    • +: Double the Hit points gained.
    • Independent Action: The ability to survive for extended duration on limited provisions, as well as the ability to reduce supply expenditure.
    • Rank: Allows the character to survive without food, water, or Prana for twice as long as normal for each Rank (2x,4x,8x,16x,etc…)
    • A: The character needs food, water, or Prana only for recovery purposes.
    • EX: The character never needs such resources.
    • +: Also affects another need, such as breathing, blood consumption, etc…
    • +: Reduces the Cast Prana Cost of Spells, Talents, and Noble Phantasms by one Rank.
    • -: Affects one fewer of the initial qualities.
    • -: Consumes an alternative resource instead.
    • Innocent Monster: The trait of being modified due to false perceptions, granting one the abilities of rumor by virtue of Alaya’s influence.
    • Penalties: You become more recognizable due to the properties of Alaya. You suffer a penalty on disguise attempts, or attempts to hide your identity, equal to this Rank.
    • Rank: You gain a number of Ranks in Talents that you have no logical reason to possess equal to twice this Rank. In addition, you gain a bonus on Spirit Values equal to this Rank.
    • +: You gain an extra Talent point per Rank.
    • -: This does not add to Spirit Values.
    • Instinct: The ability to sense the flow of a battle through intuition, naturally making beneficial choices.
    • Rank: Adds to Attack Value. Reduces Circumstance Penalties in combat caused by limited perceptions.
    • +: Adds to Damage Value.
    • +: Adds to Circumstance Bonuses in Combat.
    • -: Only has one of the initial benefits.
    • Intuition: The ability to perceive correct actions and directions outside of combat through gut feelings or the like.
    • +: Adds to effective Skill Ranks.
    • Inversion Impulse: The ability to activate the properties of one’s latent ancestry through mental focus or external stimulus, granting skill sets with the negative of experiencing psychological regression to the mental properties of the ancestor.
    • Penalties: You experience an alignment shift that causes you to perform actions you would normally consider forbidden or taboo but still carry the impulse to do. These are determined by your characters lineage, as well as their alignment and life experience. It frequently causes the character to take dangerous, violent, or illegal actions. The character tends to follow their baser instincts for food, sex, self defense and violence, and the like.
    • Rank: The Inversion Impulse acts as any other two Talents of your choice, determined at character creation. This power must be activated.
    • Cost: B-1/R
    • +: You gain an additional Talent
    • +: The Alignment reversal occurs on one less axis.
    • -: The Impulse has a spontaneous trigger, determined at creation.
    • Iron Fist: The trait of possessing physical characteristics that duplicate the effects of one or more Noble Phantasms, without actually being a Noble Phantasm.
    • Rank: You may apply Attributes to your natural weapons or body as if it were a Spell of this Rank. These Attributes may be activated or deactivated at will.
    • +: Your Natural Weapons function as a Noble Phantasm of this Rank.
    • +: You gain Double the Attribute points per Rank.
    • -: This has a Cost of B-1/R
    • -: You may not deactivate the effects of this Talent.
    • Item Creation: The ability to manufacture items through mundane or magical means.
    • Rank: You gain the ability to fabricate items through the use of Prana. These items are permanent, unlike those made via the spell effect Gradation Air. Item Creation can generate an item of a value up to the Rank of this Talent, taking time as a spell of that Rank. The item may possess special qualities up to the value of its rank. This is considered to be a Projection effect.
    • Cost: C-5/R
    • +: Decrease Cost by C-1/R
    • ++: Decrease Cost by an additional C-2/R
    • +++: Eliminate Cost.
    • +: Grant the items fabricated the properties of Noble Phantasms
    • -: The Item Production is reliant on Raw Materials that must be acquired and are consumed in the production.
    • -: The Item Creation is restricted to a specific type of item, such as weapons, potions, etc…
    • Kaleidoscope: Knowledge of the Second Magic, the Operation of Alternate Realities.
    • Rank: This Talent allows you to summon any object, creature, or effect, including Prana, from an alternate reality. The summon may not have a Rank higher than the Rank of this Talent in anything. The Casting time is the same as a spell of its Rank.
    • Cost: See Blue.
    • +: See Blue
    • -: See Blue
    • Karma: The trait of possessing Talents and attributes from a previous lifetime.
    • Rank: You gain this as a bonus on all Prana Values, including Prana Units, but not the actual Prana Ability. In addition, it functions as a single additional Talent of your choice, decided at Creation. However, you also gain the Reincarnation attribute, as well as one other attribute of your choosing from the previous life that this Talent stems from.
    • +: This Talent functions as an additional Talent of your choice.
    • +: This Talent adds to the Prana Ability.
    • +: You do not gain an attribute from this Talent.
    • -: You gain an additional attribute.
    • Kuji Kiri: The ability to perform Magecraft exclusively through esoteric hand and body motions, and breathing techniques.
    • Rank: Gain the ability to perform Aria silently. Each Rank allows for a new maximum Rank of Spells to be cast silently. In addition, the caster may add Somatic Components to a spell cast normally in order to increase the number of Attribute Points the spell has at no additional cost. The number of Attributes increases by one for each Rank in this Talent.
    • +: Reduces the Prana cost of any spell cast with it by 1/R.
    • -: Costs B-1/R
    • -: You gain only one of the original benefits.
    • Librarian of Stored Knowledge: The ability to perform feats of total recall, as well as to tap into the Akashic Records for information.
    • Rank: Gain this as a bonus on all Knowledge Challenges and Tests. In addition, if a spellcaster, gain one additional spell known per Rank.
    • +: Add Luck as a bonus on Knowledge Tests and Challenges.
    • Mad Enhancement: The ability to increase one’s personal abilities at the expense of self-control, sanity, and precision.
    • Rank: Select one Ability or Talent per Rank. You may add this Rank to that Ability or Talent while Mad Enhancement is Active. However, you may not speak unless it is required for one of your selected Talents, nor may you take any action but combat actions, while under the effects of Mad Enhancement. In addition, you may not use any Talent, unless it is one of your Enhanced Talents, that requires clarity of mind, concentration, or serenity.
    • Cost: D-1/R. If you run out of Prana, you lose HP instead. This Talent may be ended as a free action if you have a higher combined Rank in Spirit and any Talents which negate Mental Penalties, than your Rank in Mad Enhancement.
    • +: You may add another Ability or Talent Enhanced by this Talent.
    • +: You may speak while Enhanced.
    • +: You may use Talents and skills that require Clarity, Serenity, or Concentration.
    • ++: You may take non-combat actions while Enhanced.
    • +: Reduce the cost of Prana Consumption caused by this Talent by one Rank.
    • -: You lose an extra unit of Prana for each round you are Enhanced. Increase the cost by one Rank.
    • Ending Mad Enhancement: This Talent has the unique drawback of robbing the user of the reason necessary to end it. Terminating Mad Enhancement requires the Character to succeed on a Spirit Challenge equal to their Ranks in Mad Enhancement Active, plus any additional Mental interference penalties that they may be afflicted with. Some Talents may add to either the Value or the Challenge, further modifying the result. If a character lacks the necessary Value, they continue to rage until one of the following happens: 1) They lose consciousness or die due to total expenditure of Prana or HP, 2) They lose consciousness for any other reason, or 3) an external effect, such as a Spell or Command Seal forces them to end the Enhancement.

Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    • Magecraft: Knowledge of magical traditions.
    • Rank: The character gains the ability to cast spells. When this Talent is chosen, a Sub-Talent must be chosen. This Sub-Talent represents the Foundation, or school, or Magecraft the character employs. Each Foundation has its own unique properties and primary region of operation. A Foundation may function anywhere its name is widely known unless otherwise noted. If it is unknown in the area, it receives a circumstance penalty on all related spells. The penalty is determined by the GM. In addition, you gain the ability to recognize the Magecraft of others. You may attempt to recognize any spell by comparing your Magecraft Rank to the TN of the spell being Cast or in effect. If you fail, the GM reveals no information. If you succeed, you may recognize the Attributes, Elements, Rank, and the Foundation of the spell. You take a 2 Rank penalty on this Test or Challenge for spells belonging to a Foundation you do not possess. The penalty is increased to a 4 Rank negative if the Foundation is considered restricted to you. Finally, the character may take actions that require the user to channel Prana, such as making Resistance Checks, releasing Prana, or the like.
    • Spell Slots: Spell Slots represent the total number of spells a character knows. A character gains two Spell Slots for each Rank in Magecraft, with an additional two for the theoretic Rank I. Each Spell has one Attribute point per Rank. Spell Slots must be spent on spells of their Rank.
    • Spell Structure: All spells follow the same structure, a process that ultimately resembles language and grammar. The Foundation is the language of the spell. The Magus is the Speaker. The Element is the Subject of the sentence, what takes action. The Attribute is the action taken, the Verb. Finally, the Target is the Object of the Sentence. The Sentence itself is the spell, or Formula.
    • Attributes: An attribute is the concept that the spell applies to the target of the spell. Attributes can be anything, from actual verbs or adverbs, to nouns. They are ideas, concepts stemming from the Akasha. The Attribute determines what type of effect the spell has. The Attribute may take any reasonable action related to its concept, but for any numerical properties of the spell, such as Damage or Target Numbers, the Rank is the determining factor. Every Spell has one Attribute Point per Rank, starting at Rank I. One point must be expended to make the spell have an effect. Each additional point may be expended to add another use of the Original Attribute, or to add another Attribute altogether to the spell. Some Attributes may modify the spell itself, such as Expansion, Penetration, Greatness, etc…
    • Elements: Each character has an Elemental Affinity that may modify the properties of their abilities with proper training. Magecraft takes these Affinities and uses them as tools to modify the world. Common Elements include Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Spirit, Metal, Wood, Void, Time, Ice, Lightning, Light, and Darkness, but in truth these are just concepts, in the same manner as Attributes. Any noun may be used as an Element. Some Elements are better suited to certain tasks than others due to symbolic connections and conceptual correlations. In general, if the Element can take the Attribute’s action, symbolically or in actuality, then the spell is viable. Cunning Magi can make the forces of nature do incredible things by understanding and refining the concepts behind them. A spell may have more than one Element, but this requires an Attribute Point to be spent for each additional Element beyond the first.
    • Aria: Most Magecraft employs Aria of some kind. Aria is a technique that induces an altered state of consciousness in the practitioner, allowing them to connect with the Formulas of their Foundation and activate them. The Aria used is always connected with the specific Formula desired, but it may vary from one individual to the next, even within the same Foundation. Aria is usually spoken or sung, but some forms require physical movement or the stimulation of an individual’s internal nature. Aria takes one Round per Rank to realize, with the exception of Rank I, which is considered Single Action, and can be performed many times in a single round. This differs slightly from the original rules in that it takes only 8 Rounds to cast an A Rank spell, as opposed to the stated Minute. A spell may be given a Rank Up in power by increasing the length of its Aria. For every round the Aria is increased, the effective Rank of the spell goes up by one, but it does not gain an additional Attribute Point. You may not add Extended Aria to a spell with Increased Prana Cost.
    • Mystic Codes: Mystic Codes are items created through Magecraft or other supernatural process to possess specific properties. Most function as spells, or as amplifier for Talents, including Magecraft. Some do both. Mystic Codes generally take a number of hours worth of effort equal to their Prana Cost to make, and have a Prana Cost double that of a spell of their Rank within their Foundation. Mystic Codes generally require expensive materials as well, such as gemstones, rare woods, oils and lacquers, and other exotic ingredients. The cost for this is dependent largely on the region and status of the caster, so the GM must determine an appropriate value.
    • Rituals: Rituals are what a Magus does when they do not “know” a specific spell in their Foundation, but know the Foundation is capable of producing it. A Ritual is an attempt to produce a spell effect the Caster does not know using greater time and resources. A Ritual takes approximately ten times the length of a standard spell of its Rank within the Foundation, and costs double the Prana. However, the Caster may generate spells that they have not expended Spell Slots on in this manner.
    • Prana Cost: All Spells, with the exception of Rank I, cost a significant amount of Prana. The cost is a cumulative addition of the numerical value of each successive Rank. I=0, H=1, G=3, F=6, etc… Some Foundations may require more, or less, energy from the caster to function than normal. Prana Costs come in three types: Bound Prana, Cast Prana, and Drained Prana, or B, C, and D. The cost of a spell, or other such ability, is written in the following format: Type of Prana Cost – The number of times the cost of a standard spell / the Rank of the spell used. For example, a generic spell may have a cost of C-1/R. This means that the spell is a Cast type, and costs the norm for a spell of its level. Alternatively, a spell or ability may have a cost such as C-5/R, in which case it costs five times the norm for its Rank. Such a spell would cost 180 Prana for A Rank, for example, or 5 for H Rank. As a rule, Foundations will have a Prana Cost listed for them that represents how much each of their Formulas cost. It is possible to add additional Attributes to a spell by Increasing its Prana Cost to the next Rank. This does not increase the Rank of the spell, but adds one more Attribute Point per Rank of Prana Cost increase. You may not add to the Prana Cost of a spell with Extended Aria.
    • Bound Type Prana Cost: Bound Type spells do not actually expend Prana. Instead, Bound Type spells cycle Prana through a specific Circuit, generating a sustained effect. Conjured items, reinforcements, and some curses have Bound type Costs. This means that they continue to function so long as they receive Prana. When the spell is ended, the Prana used in it returns to the caster’s reserves immediately.
    • Cast Type Prana Cost: Cast Type spells use the entirety of their spell cost in the round they are cast. Most Curses and Phantasms fall into this category. This is the standard type of spell cost, much like the expenditure of Magic Points in most videogames.
    • Drain Type Prana Cost: This type of Prana Cost causes a lasting effect, but continuously expends its cost every round the effect is active. Many Curses use this type, as do effects that wear away at targets over time.
    • Rank I: Unlike most Talents, Magecraft has a Rank I. This is considered a Free Rank, obtained in addition to purchasing Rank H. Rank I has the full properties of a normal Rank, including Spell slots and Attribute Points. However, its spells are very limited, due to the lack of any sort of modifier when using them as a tool or weapon. As such, I Rank spells are usually utilities, such as mending damaged goods. However, using certain Attributes can make I Rank spells very valuable, especially if other modifiers are put in place.
    • Foundation: Every spell belongs to a Foundation, a school of thought or nature that is carved into the Akasha by practice over generations or through genetic adaptation. Each Foundation has several properties that make it unique. The first of these is its Prana Cost. Each Foundation’s spells cost a general amount of Prana in relation to others. The second is Aria. This is approximately how long it takes to cast a spell from that Foundation. The third is Mystic Code, how much Prana it takes to create a Mystic Code. The fourth is Creation, how long it takes to create a Mystic Code. The fifth property is Trait, which determines what Elements and Attributes the Foundation works most heavily with, or specific themes that underlie its practice. The sixth property is Ritual. This property determines how long a Ritual takes to cast. The seventh property is Restriction. Some Foundations have very specific requirements, or are not readily available to the modern Magus, making justifying them difficult. The final property is Region, which is related to both the region of Origin and the area where it has greatest effect. A Foundation used outside of its Region is less effective.
    • +: You have knowledge of an additional Foundation, gaining an additional Spell Slot per Rank to be spent on spells in that Tradition.
    • +: You are adept at Magecraft in one of your Foundations. You gain an additional two Spell Slots in that tradition per Rank.
    • +: Your spellcasting is more economic than normal. You treat your spells as if they were one Rank lower for determining Cost.
    • +: You are particularly practiced with your spells. Treat them as if they were one Rank lower for the purposes of Aria.
    • +: You are particularly gifted with the use of Concepts. Add another Attribute Point per Rank of Magecraft to all of your spells.
    • +: You are particularly gifted at overextending your spellcasting abilities. You may cast a spell with an increased Aria, and increased Prana Cost both.
    • -: You lack practical knowledge of one of your Foundations. You may recognize it and its effects, but you do not gain the ability to cast spells in this Foundation. You still gain the bonus Spell Slots for an extra Foundation, if you have it.
    • -: Your spells are wasteful. They cost Prana as if they were one Rank higher.
    • -: Your spells are unpolished. They require one more action’s worth of Aria to cast.
    • List of Foundations
    • Alchemy: The ability to convert matter and energy into new forms and states. Focuses on the use of materials, including the caster, over words or trances. Originates in Greece, Arabia, and China.
    • Cost: One Rank Less
    • Aria: One Rank More
    • Mystic Code: Same Cost as Spell.
    • Creation: Half Time
    • Traits: Restricted to Reinforcement, Transmutations, and Curses. Cannot have a spell with a Range greater than Melee. Can affect inanimate objects.
    • Ritual: Half Time.
    • Restrictions: None
    • Region: Worldwide.
    • Benedicaria: Italian Folk Magic directly descended from traditional Sacrament. In many cases, this form is merely the use of Sacrament by those who are not ordained.
    • Cost: C-1/R, Minus one Rank
    • Aria: Standard
    • Mystic Code: Standard
    • Creation: Standard
    • Traits: This contains virtually all Sacraments of the Holy Church, but focuses less on purging the undead, and more on protecting the living with charms, purifications, and exorcisms. It is, effectively, laymen’s Sacrament. It sometimes has more aggressive spells as well, but these are usually imported.
    • Ritual: Standard
    • Region: Primarily Italy, but functions nearly worldwide.
    • Special: This counts as a Divine Talent.
    • Divine Words: Magecraft reliant on a now extinct language utilized by Gods. Does not employ Magic Circuits. Rather, the words themselves are Circuits which change the world. Consumes little Prana for high yield spells, but is reliant on Divinity or devotion to the Gods and is now lost. A Divine Type Talent.
    • Cost: Increased Prana Cost only. Does not expend Prana otherwise.
    • Aria: One Rank Less.
    • Mystic Code: C-2/R
    • Traits: Spells have no limitations. However, all spells must be spoken, making it incompatible with Kuji Kiri.
    • Restrictions: This Talent may only be possessed by characters with equal Ranks in the Divinity Talent or who hail from the Age of the Gods, at least Two Thousand Years ago. There may be exceptions, with sufficient reasoning.
    • Region: Worldwide.
    • Enochian: Christian esoteric practice involving the manipulation of Angels and the language of Eden.
    • Cost: C-2/R
    • Aria: Double Standard
    • Creation: Standard.
    • Traits: This is a form of contractual Magecraft that utilizes a unique language, Enochian, to summon and bind a wide variety of spirits, primarily Angels, for the purpose of doing services. This form of Magecraft is very difficult to use on its own, but yields powerful results. Unlike Goethe or Theurgy, Enochian does not bind the target with power, but instead with a Magus Contract. Payment is usually required in the form of Prana, but other things may be offered instead of paying the Prana cost of the spell, so long as the contracted spirit agrees.
    • Ritual: Double Standard.
    • Region: Any
    • Formal Craft: The ability to realize mysteries through the use of rituals, pacts, and sacrifices. A slow, simple form of magecraft at the root of most modern practice. Multiple origins.
    • Cost: C-1/R
    • Aria: Doubled
    • Traits: This form of Magecraft has no restrictions on spell type. In addition, the cost of the spell or Mystic Code may be paid in HP, including HP from external sources, or by sacrificing a material object of a Rank equal to the Spell.
    • Ritual: Half Time
    • Region: Worldwide
    • Galdr: Norse chanted magic involving primarily execration spells. All forms of Galdr are performed with a specific number of “lines,” much like Ogham.
    • Cost: Minus One Rank.
    • Aria: Special. Always has seven lines, though these may vary in length from a single syllable to whole sentences. Treat it as One Rank higher than its actual Rank.
    • Mystic Code: C-1/R
    • Traits: This form of Magecraft tends to focus on Curses, both virulent and beneficial. Many of these take the form of protection charms, while others alter, attack, or weaken foes. Altering the environment is also possible.
    • Ritual: Double Standard
    • Restrictions: None.
    • Region: Primarily Northern Europe, though it can be used anywhere with sufficient Nordic or Germanic influence.
    • Goethe: Magecraft focused on summoning or creating devils from the 6th theoretic element for the purpose of granting wishes. Unknown origin.
    • Traits: This type of Magecraft generates a temporary Familiar capable of producing the desired result of the spell with a Tier equal to the spell’s level, and an effective level equal to the number of Prana invested in it. The Spell ceases to exist if it stops receiving Prana from the Caster, unless provided with an alternative power source.
    • Rituals: Standard
    • Region: Any.
    • Gradation Air: The ability to create phantasmal objects from Prana, producing illusions that function as real items. Origin unknown.
    • Creation: Same as Aria.
    • Traits: Gradation Air is limited to Reinforcement Curses and Phantasms that generate material objects. It is, in effect, Conjuration magic. All Gradation Air spells can be sustained as a free action by Binding the Prana used to cast it rather than releasing it.
    • Hermeticism: Ancient Greek tradition that is the foundation of many modern practices.
    • Traits: This form of Magecraft focuses on sympathetic connections between the smaller world or lesser emanation, and the greater world or higher emanations. Magic tends to involve taking an action that causes a similar effect, but on a much larger or more symbolic scale. Frequently includes elements of Alchemy and Theurgy, as well as divination.
    • Hex Craft: Magecraft school originating in the Pennsylvania Dutch of the United States, also known as Pow-Wow. The craft employs significant amounts of Christian symbolism and references, and focuses mainly on charms, curses, and healing magic. It invests much power in grimoires and written charms, most notably the Long Lost Friend
    • Traits: This form of Magecraft often places large amounts of power in written charms and spell books. Such Mystic Codes act as a strong boon to the Caster. In terms of spells, Hex Craft tends to be very subtle, focusing on simple curses as opposed to nature interference.
    • Region: Primarily North America.
    • Houjutsu: Eastern Magecraft philosophy focusing on mysteries which affect concepts or attributes. Known for spiritual interactions and bounded fields.
    • Traits: No restriction of spell type, however, all Houjutsu spells target attributes or concepts instead of individual creatures. It operates in the realms of the spiritual and philosophical rather than the material. All spells must have a quality or element that they target, and one that they do not target which is opposed to the target. A target that has the non-targeted quality is immune to the spell, even if they also have the targeted quality. A Divine type Talent.
    • Restrictions: Primarily taught by religious sects. It is possible to find independent teachers, but difficult.
    • Region: Asia.
    • Huna: Thought-form Magecraft derived from Hawaiian beliefs. Albeit not a truly Hawaiian practice, this form of Magecraft is still a potent technique used to affect the world by exerting the will of the individual over the will of others or the environment.
    • Traits: A form of Magecraft that relies on synchronizing the internal world of the practitioner with the external world, and then producing a sympathetic change by exerting will over the target. An animistic tradition, it assumes that all things have a spirit, and that these spirits can be affected by the spirit of the caster. Spells tend to involve forcing a concept onto something or someone, rather than a more conventional spell. Curses, in other words.
    • Ritual: Standard.
    • Innate Knowledge: Magecraft commonly employed by Homunculi and Demon Hybrids. Not a true school, per se, so much as it is simply the ability to use one’s own inherent supernatural powers.
    • Aria: -2 Ranks
    • Mystic Code: C-2/R, where applicable.
    • Creation: Standard, where applicable.
    • Traits: This form of Magecraft is limited to those born with it. It cannot be taught. Furthermore, it often hinges on a very specific concept. Many forms exist, but each is normally unique to a specific bloodline, and some are actually unique to individuals. Considered to be a Demonic Talent.
    • Ritual: Standard, where applicable
    • Restrictions: Users must have an equal Rank in Demonic Blood, Elemental Lineage, Reality Marble, or Child of Alchemy.
    • Region: Any. The individual is the Foundation.
    • Jewel Craft: The ability to utilize gemstones as foci, Prana reservoirs, Mystic Codes, and expendable Thaumaturgic Crests. Originates in Arabia and Africa.
    • Traits: No restriction on spell type. This form of Magecraft uses Gemstones as amplifiers, Prana Batteries, and Temporary Thaumaturgic Crests. The user may imbue spells above his Rank of Mastery in a gemstone by depositing excess Prana into it, building the spell over time rather than at once. In addition, the user may drain Prana stored in a Gemstone to fuel his own spells, reducing the power of the stored spell.
    • Region: Once Middle Eastern. Now widespread. Popular in all civilized nations.
    • Kabbalah: Hebrew derivative of Numerology that relies on religious symbolism and patterns.
    • Traits: Kabbalah uses the symbolic values of numbers and letters in order to produce changes in the world. Spells are not restricted in type, but always have a numerical and alphabetic value relating to the names of angels and passages in the Torah.
    • Restriction: Only Members of the Holy Church and Rabbi may effectively teach this Talent. Self taught individuals are very rare.
    • Region: Primarily Middle East, Northern Europe, and North America.
    • Lebensborn: Magecraft focused on the manipulation of organic life, flesh, blood, cells, and genetic material. Developed in the Fifteenth Century by an offshoot of the Einzbern family. A derivative of Alchemy.
    • Traits: This form of Magecraft often develops grafts, familiars, homunculi, simulacra, organic golems, and the like. Most of its spells have medical uses, or are oriented towards stealth or self-alteration. Many have a vampiric theme to them.
    • Restriction: This Foundation is taught only to members of the Himmelstein Family and their allies, making full knowledge of it difficult to come by.
    • Region: Initially Germany. Due to the actions of its creators, most of the civilized world is viable.
    • Ling Kong Jing: Magecraft developed in China as a derivative of the Martial Arts. Employs Prana directly to manipulate the environment.
    • Aria: Two Ranks Less
    • Mystic Code: C-4/R
    • Creation: Double Standard
    • Traits: This form of Magecraft utilizes the martial arts as a base. Add this Rank to your Attack Value. This school is incompatible with High Speed Aria, as it does not employ conventional Aria. Spells are not limited in function. All spells of this school are restricted to pure Prana manipulation or the Affinities of the practitioner.
    • Rituals: Double Aria. Significantly less than normal.
    • Restrictions: This Foundation originates in the proper use of certain Martial Arts, making it difficult to learn by conventional means. In addition, the caster must have at least one Rank in Affinity.
    • Region: The Martial Arts Technique is itself a Foundation. So long as the wielder continues to employ the technique, this Foundation will function.
    • +: This Talent functions as Chinese Martial Arts.
    • Mediumship: Channeling Magecraft derived from Necromantic and Shamanistic arts throughout the world, this foundation allows the practitioner to call forth the spirits of the deceased using their own body as a vessel.
    • Cost: B-2/R
    • Traits: This form of Magecraft mostly involves gaining knowledge or abilities of the dead, or of certain types of spirits, by hosting the spirit within the practitioner’s body. This can allow the user to gain access to the powers of elementals, heroic spirits, divine spirits, demons, and the like. However, such powers are taxing on the user, as they must contend with the will that comes with the spirit itself.
    • Special: This form of Magecraft causes the user to experience Mental Interference while using its spells equal to the Rank of the spell cast. This does not limit the effect of the spell itself, but may cause other problems.
    • +: This Talent acts as Willpower.
    • Nagaul: Animal and Spirit themed Native American Magecraft focused primarily on self transformation.
    • Aria: Minus Two Ranks
    • Traits: This form of Magecraft technically originates in the Americas, where it is also known as Skinwalking. However, in truth, there are countless parallel traditions found throughout the world, from the Hexwulf and Berzerkangr to the transformation countless witches and shamans into animals throughout the world. In practice, this shapeshifting art allows the user to take on a variety of animal forms, including those of Phantasmal and Divine Beasts and even Dragonkind, with enough skill and power. The school often employs fetishes made from the castings or remains of the desired creature to augment the effect.
    • +: This Talent acts as Animalism
    • +: This Talent acts as Clairvoyance
    • +: This Talent acts as Savagery
    • Necromancy: Magecraft focused on contacting spiritual entities, controlling astral bodies, and manipulating corpses. May be the oldest form of magecraft in existence, with no specific region of origin or tradition.
    • Traits: This form of Magecraft is restricted to curses, auguries, bounded fields, and phantasms that specifically target organisms and spirits as opposed to inorganic matter. Many of its spells focus on diseases, healing, death, undeath, and glamours that affect the personality and humors. It can also perform summoning, so long as the creature targeted is a soul of some type. However, it may not alter said soul.
    • Regions: Any.
    • Numerology: Magecraft focused on mathematical and geometric computations of applied Prana against natural laws.
    • Traits: Similar to Kabbalah, Numerology instead uses Divine Numbers, Geometry, and Calculus to determine symbolic relationships and effects. Spells only affect targets with a directly related Numerical value to the spell itself.
    • Ogham Craft: Magecraft utilizing the leylines, trees, natural features, and weather to generate mysteries. Most Aria in this school is arranged in triads. Of Celtic origin.
    • Cost: C-1/R, Minus one Rank.
    • Aria: Unique; All spells contain a component of Three, restricting the length of spells. All spells, excluding single actions, must contain a combination of three letters, three words, three lines, or three Verses. If a spell would fall between these Ranks, then it must be cast at the next highest increment of three. This means that Ogham Ten-Count spells are actually Twelve-Count.
    • Traits: This Tradition has no limitations on the type of spell it may generate. It frequently uses trees, plant-life, wildlife, and nature in general for symbolism. It often employs easy to acquire plants as material components, reducing the monetary cost of Mystic Code creation.
    • Ritual: Half Length
    • Restrictions: Druidic Magic, it is difficult to find modern teachers. Wicca incorporates elements of this, but is actually more along the lines of Spellcasting. A legitimate teacher is needed.
    • Region: Anywhere within Gaul and the British Isles, as well as Nordic Regions. It also functions in any region of untouched nature, such as nature parks and wildlife preserves.
    • Onmyoudou: Japanese Divination Magecraft that employs healing and exorcism magic, as well as the creation of familiars.
    • Traits: A form of Magecraft that incorporates elements of many other Asian arts, Onmyoudou focuses mainly on Divination, the alteration of Fate, distortion of time, the healing arts, and spiritual evocations and exorcisms. It has an even balance of abilities.
    • Region: Primarily Japan.
    • +: This Talent acts as Familiar.
    • Psychonautics: Psychic trance Magecraft.
    • Cost: Minus Two Ranks.
    • Aria: Minus Two Ranks.
    • Mystic Code: N/A
    • Creation: N/A
    • Traits: A form of pseudo-Magecraft that blurs the lines between Psychic Powers and spell casting, Psychonautics employs deep trance states in order to form artificial connections with higher power through the subconscious mind, Alaya. This art can achieve powerful psychic effects that are not normally within the scope of the practitioner, but at a price. The Caster experiences the Rank of the spell they are currently casting as a penalty on their Agility based values while Casting, excluding the actual effect of the spell itself.
    • Ritual: Half-Standard
    • Restrictions: Must have a method of inducing a deep Trance, such as Mantra, drugs, sleep-deprivation, etc…
    • +: You do not suffer the Agility Penalty of this Talent.
    • Reiki: Japanese Healing tradition derived from Ling Kong Jing, this art utilizes Ki as a tool to improve one’s natural abilities, heal, purify, or attack.
    • Aria: Minus two Ranks
    • Traits: This form of Magecraft deals with Prana, or in this case Ki, directly, manipulating it in a pure form in order to achieve an end. Most of its spells are healing or reinforcement types. Others purify creatures and places. A few use Prana directly as a means of attack. Unlike Link Kong Jing, it is not directly tied to the user’s Affinities.
    • Region: Primarily Japan, but can function anywhere.
    • Rune Craft: The use of Norse and Germanic Runes as external Magical Circuits in order to convert objects into temporary Mystic Codes.
    • Aria: Unique; Double Standard Casting Time, however, spells are always in the form of material objects that can be activated as Single action later or when Cast. If activated as part of the initial casting time, it does not cost an additional Single Action.
    • Mystic Code: C-1/R, Minus one Rank; Note that all Rune Craft spells are Mystic Codes.
    • Creation: See Aria.
    • Traits: All Rune Craft spells are actually Mystic Codes with Runes etched into them, written on them, or sealed in them. There is no restriction on spell type.
    • Region: Primarily Northern Europe, though any area with a strong Northern European influence is effective as well.
    • Sacrament: Religious practice used by the Church. Deals mostly with exorcisms, consecrations, and combating devils, demons, and vampires. Draws on Alaya for power.
    • Traits: All Sacrament spells have an aspect of the Holy, stemming from Divinity. All require recitation of Christian Prayer, Psalms, or quotation from the Orthodox Catholic Bible or an Apocryphal text. These spells mainly praise God or the Orthodox Church, and refute all that does not follow the scriptures. As such, it is treated as one Rank higher when dealing with individuals who have the Vampire, Demon, or Devil attributes. It is one Rank less effective against individuals with the Divinity attribute. A Divine Talent.
    • Restriction: This form of Magecraft is not recognized as such, and furthermore, is only taught to representatives of the Holy Church.
    • Sigil Craft: A form of Magecraft that has become popular in the modern era. Involves the use of symbols of power as spells, similar to Rune Craft. However, the Sigil forms are not restricted to established designs. Instead, a Sigil is constructed based around any Concept through a Sigilization process, producing a unique design for each spell. Much of the power for this comes from the intentional repression of fears and desires.
    • Cost: Laden only
    • Creation: Half Standard
    • Traits: This form of Magecraft acts entirely through the process of activating a design that is either drawn in the air or on a medium and filling it with power. The design becomes the circuit of the spell, allowing the practitioner to activate it without using any of their own Prana. However, investing power in a Mystic Code, usually a graven or painted symbol, requires some of the user’s own power. Virtually any concept can be used in this school. This foundation does not incorporate traditional Aria. Instead, it relies wholly on material and somatic components, and on the force of the subconscious.
    • Restrictions: All spells require a medium, even if it’s only air. This form of Magecraft is not compatible with High Speed Aria.
    • Spellcasting: A generic form of spell casting stemming from an amalgamation of several different Traditions. Sometimes called Hedge Craft, this form of Magecraft can cast spells from virtually any other Tradition, with the exceptions of Unified Language, Divine Words, and Traditional Carrier. Originates in Europe and the Americas.
    • Traits: There are no specific traits to this form of magecraft, nor does it gain any special bonuses. It has no set rules, styles or regulations, and is frowned on by more classical Magi as dabbling.
    • Restrictions: None. Can be self-taught.
    • Region: Any. It is magic that uses the concept of “spellcasting” itself as a Foundation.
    • Spirit Surgery: Form of Magecraft that focuses on the reparation, or creation, of injuries by targeting the astral body with curses. Useful for healing, but not very versatile.
    • Cost: C-1/R, Minus two Ranks.
    • Casting Time: Minus one Rank
    • Traits: This type of Magecraft only functions on organic life. It can only be used to heal injuries, cure diseases, alleviate mental conditions, and remove penalties, or to directly produce such things. It can only produce Curses.
    • Thaumaturgy: The ability to realize mysteries by channeling Prana through a Magic Circuit, shaping it within the caster’s internal world, and then releasing the shaped Prana into the world in order to induce a change. Originates in Rome.
    • Aria: Minus one Rank.
    • Traits: No restrictions on spell type. The most common form of Magecraft for Five Centuries.
    • Restrictions: The practitioner must have at least one Rank in the Magic Circuit (Fake), Magic Circuit (True), Transcendence (Fake), or Transcendence (True) Talents.
    • Region: Usually dependent on bloodline. Tends to be tied to the nation of origin for the family.
    • Thelema: The practice of accomplishing mysteries through the manipulation of one’s Origin and the Holy Guardian Angel, the personification of the Origin’s Concept.
    • Aria: One Rank Less
    • Traits: This form of Magecraft focuses on the diverse uses of a single Concept, the Origin of the practitioner. Its spells are different manifestations and applications of that Concept. In addition, most practitioners also manifest a Holy Guardian Angel, a personification of their Origin that acts as a sort of Familiar. In this case, the Angel is actually a part of the user, and acts according to the user’s will.
    • Region: The Practitioner is the foundation.
    • +: This Talent acts as the Talent Origin.
    • +: This Talent acts as the Talent Attribute Mastery, but only for the user’s Origin Attribute.
    • Theurgy: Magecraft focused on summoning or creating devils from the 6th theoretic element for the purpose of granting wishes. This can technically be applied to angelic forces as well. Unknown origin.
    • Traits: This type of Magecraft generates a temporary Familiar capable of producing the desired result of the spell with a Tier equal to the spell’s level, and an effective level equal to the number of Prana invested in it. The Spell ceases to exist if it stops receiving Prana from the Caster, unless provided with an alternative power source.
    • Traditional Carrier: Form of Magecraft reliant on unique physiological or genetic qualities that prevent it from being learned by those outside of the bloodline. Common among the descendents of the Gods and Demigods. Frequently involves the fabrication of imitation Noble Phantasms or the emulation of Divine feats.
    • Casting Time: Standard
    • Traits: This type of Magecraft focuses on the imitation of Divine Miracles and the accomplishments of Heroes. All spells are tied to the legends of one or more heroes or gods from a single pantheon. Mystic Codes created by this Tradition are often copies of legendary items produced in a manner similar to Gradation Air that can be maintained by Binding. Technically a Divine Talent.
    • Restrictions: This type of Magecraft represents both worship of deities from the Age of the Gods, as well as a limited Divine inheritance. Most practitioners are related to the heroes or gods in question, or have been raised in an exceptionally pious environment.
    • Region: Any. The faith or blood of the practitioner is the Foundation.
    • Unified Language: Magecraft relying exclusively on a now dead language believed to be the root of all human languages. Affects the will of the world directly, targeting Akasha, but can only realize Curses.
    • Cost: Only Increased Prana Cost. Otherwise, does not expend energy.
    • Casting Time: Minus Two Ranks
    • Mystic Codes: Cannot Produce Mystic Codes.
    • Creation: Not applicable.
    • Traits: Unified Language is restricted to Curse type spells. It is not compatible with Kuji Kiri, and must be spoken. This form of Magecraft has additional properties to the originals of humanity, who could use it to produce Phantasms and make Mystic Codes. This ability is no longer usable.
    • Rituals: Same as Aria.
    • Restrictions: This Magecraft was known to be used by only one man in the modern Era, Kurogiri Satsuki, or God’s Word Mayday. Satsuki died without any known apprentices in 1999, leaving difficulties for any character who wishes to use this.
    • Region: Any. The entirety of the world and Akasha recognizes this form. It would work even on the moon.
    • Witchcraft: The use of pacts, nature, and materials in order to accomplish mysteries. An amalgamation of Ogham and Formal Craft practices, occurring spontaneously in many cultures. Originates in many regions. Also called Shamanism.
    • Casting Time: Double Standard
    • Mystic Codes: C-1/R
    • Traits: Not restricted in spell type. Primarily produces Curses that affect living things and Phantasms that alter nature. Frequently uses Elementals, Devils, and the spirits of the dead for Auguries.
    • Ritual: Half Standard
    • Magic Circuit (Fake): The possession of an artificial Magic Circuit, such as implanted familiars, a Mystic Code, or a special Thaumaturgic Crest. This power is unnatural to you, and causes you great pain, but allows you to channel Prana.
    • Rank: You multiply the Units of Prana provided by your Prana Ability, Thaumaturgic Crest, and Prana Well Ranks by this number’s Prana Unit Equivalent. You gain the ability to Channel Prana directly, and add this to your Resistance Value when attempting to end a spell that is currently affecting you. The Circuit grants you a number of Spell Slots equal to half its Rank in Magecraft. Every time you expend Prana, the Circuit becomes disrupted, causing intense pain. You must make a Endurance based Challenge against the Rank of the Circuit plus any damage received that Round or be paralyzed by it while it is active. In addition, you take Damage equal to the Rank in this Talent on a failed Challenge.
    • +: Reduce the Cost of your spells by one per plus.
    • +: You gain double the spell slots per Rank.
    • -: Your spells cost one more Prana Unit per Rank.
    • Magic Circuit (True): The possession of limited transcendence in the form of a Magic Circuit, which multiplies the volume of Prana available.
    • Rank: Multiply the Units of Prana provided by your Prana Ability, Thaumaturgic Crest Ranks, and Prana Well, by this number’s Prana Unit equivalent. You gain the ability to Channel Prana directly, add this to your Resistance Value when attempting to end a spell that is currently affecting you.
    • +: You reduce the cost of spells by One unit per plus.
    • -: Your Circuit is unstable, causing your spells to cost one more Unit than normal per minus.
    • Magic Resistance: The ability to negate magical effects before being affected by them, as well as the ability to reduce the potency of aggressive spells and nullify existing ones.
    • Rank: Nullify any spell or Psychic power that will affect you of your choice beneath this Rank as a free Action. This does not negate the spell or effect for others who are also targeted by it. In addition, add this to your Resistance Value against spells that do affect you.
    • +: You may reflect spells that fail to pass your Resistance back at the caster.
    • Marble Phantasm: The ability to use the Elemental trait of replicating naturally occurring phenomena through Prana expenditure.
    • Rank: You may generate any magical effect you wish as a Single Action, so long as its direct target is not a humanoid or man-made object. In addition, you may affect yourself with this power. You may expend a number of effect points equal to a spell of this Rank.
    • Cost: C/B-3/R
    • Restrictions: You must have an equal Rank in one of the following Talents; Demonic Blood, Elemental Ancestry, or Vampirism.
    • +: You gain an additional effect point per Rank.
    • +: You reduce the cost of Marble Phantasm by C/B-1/R.
    • -: This effect functions only on a specific aspect of nature, such as air or water.
    • -: Increase the cost by C/B-1/R.
    • Mechanical Genius: The ability to comprehend, construct, repair, and maintain complex machinery.
    • Rank: Add this to any value related to the production of machines or technology, the maintenance and repair thereof, or the study thereof. In addition, you may fabricate objects that produce the effects of spells without the expenditure of Prana, at a duration of 1 day of work per Rank of spell, and a monetary cost of half what is described under the Golden Rule.
    • +: You Reduce the Monetary cost of your productions by half.
    • +: Reduce production time by half.
    • -: Double production time.
    • -: Double production cost.
    • Mental Pollution: The ability to negate mind-influencing magecraft, as well as to produce perception distorting effects in enemies.
    • Rank: Negates an equal number of Ranks in Mental Penalties. In addition, produces an Aura effect that forces mental strain on your foes. Build the Aura as a spell of this Rank, with only one effect point per Rank, with the Aura effect and the No Damage effect. You may then apply any other effects you desire to it within the scope of your point allotment. The Aura cannot be deactivated.
    • +: You can deactivate this Talent.
    • ++: You may select the Targets of your Aura.
    • +: You gain an additional Attribute point per Rank to use on your Aura.
    • -: This Talent Costs B-1/R
    • Metamorphosis: The ability to assume one or more forms that are completely reworked from the base entity, keeping only an equal number of Ranks in this Skill.
    • Rank: Gain one alternative form. The form must be decided at Creation. You may switch between the forms as if casting a spell. The Aria time is Rank H. You may completely rearrange your Ability, Talent, and Skill allotments, but not your Noble Phantasms or your Ranks in this Talent.
    • Cost: C-25
    • +: You reduce the cost by 5.
    • -: You increase the cost by 5.
    • Might: The trait of possessing superhuman strength.
    • Rank: This adds to all of your Strength based Values, but not your actual Strength Ability.
    • +: This adds to your Strength Value.
    • -: Cost B-1/R
    • Military Tactics: The ability to orchestrate and control conflicts larger than one-on-one. Augments the power of Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress, Support-Army, and Support-Fortress class Noble Phantasms.
    • Rank: Add this to your Attack Value in any combat situation in which there are more than two active combatants. In addition, Add this to the Value of any Noble Phantasm, spell, or power with more targets than a single individual.
    • +: You may confer this bonus to others as a Single Action.
    • Mobility: The trait of having enhanced capabilities of movement.
    • +: You add this to your Attack Value.
    • +: You gain an additional form of movement.
    • Monstrous Strength: The ability to augment one’s physical abilities for a limited time at the expense of distorting their human form.
    • Rank: You gain this as a bonus on Two Abilities or Talents while this effect is Active. However, you experience this Rank as a penalty on attempts to interact with NPC’s peacefully, as well as a penalty on all leadership based Talents. This effect may be activated or deactivated at will, though the penalties may persist, depending on the circumstances.
    • +: You gain this as a bonus on an additional Ability or Talent.
    • +: Your penalty is treated as if it were one Rank lower.
    • -: The Cost is Doubled.
    • Musou: The ability to dramatically increase one’s personal capabilities by circulating Prana in a specific manner.
    • Cost: B-3/R
    • Rank: Add this to Attack and Damage Values without Binding Prana. In addition, this Talent acts as two other Talents of your choice, under specific circumstances. When you Bind Prana into this Talent, the effects of these Talents activate, granting you their benefits so long as you continue to Bind the Prana. The effects of these Talents immediately end when the Binding does.
    • +: This Talent acts as another Talent of your choice.
    • +: Reduce the cost of this Talent by B-1/R
    • -: Increase the cost of this Talent by B-1/R
    • -: Convert the cost type from Bind to Drain.
    • Mystic Code: The trait of being able to maximize the creation and use of Magic Items.
    • +: Add an additional Attribute Point per Rank to each of your Mystic Codes.
    • Mystic Eyes: The trait of possessing a set of Mystic Eyes, measured on the Scale of Noble Colors. This skill may be taken for multiple types of Mystic Eyes.
    • Rank: You possess a set of Mystic Eyes, a powerful psychic ability that allows you to affect everything in your field of vision with a specific spell, determined at Creation. You gain Attribute Points as if this were a spell of its rank, gaining a point for Ranks I as well as normal points for additional Ranks, and two bonus points. While the Eyes are active, your irises change color to match the Eyes Rank on the Scale of Noble Colors with additional designations added for eyes with truly exceptional powers.
    • Jagan (Pure Eyes): Unlike Mystic Eyes, a Talent of this type that does not alter another being, but instead merely allows the user to perceive an aspect of the world it could not before, are given the designation of Pure Eyes. Otherwise, there is no change between the two Talents.
    • +: You gain one additional Attribute point per Rank.
    • -: You are an unfit existence, and cannot deactivate your Eyes.
    • -: Your eyes cost one HP per Rank, per round active.
    • Mystic Face: The trait of possessing a passive spell-effect affixed to one’s appearance that affects targets who look at it. Measured on the Scale of Noble Colors. This skill may be taken multiple times for different effects.
    • Rank: This Talent works just like Mystic Eyes, however, it has one major distinction. Where Mystic Eyes affects anything you see, Mystic Face affects anything that sees you. Otherwise, this is an identical Talent, including the plus and minus Ranks.
    • Navigator of the Storm: The ability to guide others in a concerted, focused effort, granting enhancement to nearby allies.
    • Rank: Add this as a bonus on any action taken in conjunction with an assistant. In addition, you may provide this as a bonus to an ally’s action as a Single Action.
    • +: This adds a constant bonus equal to the number of pluses on all values of allies within sight of you.
    • Nihilism: The quality of having experienced and become dead to pain, fear, and tragedy, as well as having faith in the power of destruction.
    • Rank: You reduce the negative effects of any fear or pain based power by this Rank, to the point of accruing bonuses if your Rank exceeds the penalties. This includes the penalties caused by taking Endurance damage. You improve the bonuses caused by fear and pain based effects used against others, if applicable. Finally, add this rank to Damage.
    • +: This adds to Attack.
    • -: You gain one less of the initial benefits.
    • Noble Phantasm: The trait of possessing one or more artifacts of magical power bound directly to the soul, which are more potent than normal.
    • Rank: You gain an additional Noble Phantasm point per Rank.
    • +: Add this as a bonus on the use of Noble Phantasms.
    • Origin: The ability to make use of the essence of one’s Akashic Origin, duplicating the effects of Magecraft.
    • Penalties: This Talent forces compulsions related to your selected Concept. If you attempt to take an action that fundamentally goes against this Concept, you suffer a Mental Interference Penalty equal to this Rank. If you fail to resist, the Origin forces you to fail that action. In addition, when presented with an opportunity to fulfill this Concept, you must take it or face the same penalty. Should you fail this Challenge, you are forced to attempt the action you tried to resist.
    • Rank: Select a concept. Your character gains this Rank as a bonus on any action they take that is directly linked with this concept. In addition, select an additional Talent that can be related to the Concept you chose. This Talent functions as Ranks in that Talent as well.
    • +: This Talent functions as another Talent related to your chosen Concept.
    • +: You gain a bonus equal to the number of pluses on resisting the Origin’s effects.
    • -: This Talent has a cost of B-1/R
    • Phantasm Mastery: The ability to enhance the efficacy of your Phantasms.
    • Rank: This Functions as Bounded Field Mastery, except that it affects Phantasms. This includes pluses and minuses.
    • Polearm Mastery: The trait of possessing exceptional skill with reach weapons, such as spears and halberds.
    • Rank: This functions as Blade Mastery, except that it affects hafted weapons, including pluses and minuses.
    • Prana Burst: The ability to enhance one’s physical strength, speed, and resilience through Prana.
    • Rank: Add this to your Strength and Agility while Active. In addition, add this to your Damage Value. You increase your speed by this Rank, in addition to the Agility bonus.
    • +: This can be applied to Endurance.
    • -: Double the Cost.
    • -: You gain one less of the initial benefits.
    • Prana Release: The ability to enhance one’s physical attributes by generating an aura of Prana.
    • +: This can be applied to Agility.
    • +: This deals damage to any enemy adjacent to the user at the end of the Round.
    • -: Double Cost.
    • -: You gain one less of the original benefits.
    • Prana Well: The trait of naturally attracting or generating excessive amounts of Mana or Od.
    • Rank: This provides Prana Units as if it were the Prana Ability. In addition, it grants you the ability to regenerate a number of Units of Prana each round equal to this Rank.
    • +: Double the Rate of regeneration.
    • +: Adds to Prana Rank.
    • Precision: The ability to consistently strike a target’s weak points.
    • Rank: Add this to Attack Value. In addition, add this to Damage Value.
    • +: Double the Damage bonus.
    • Presence Concealment: The ability to hide one’s presence through stealth or supernatural means.
    • Rank: Add this to any attempt made to avoid detection of any kind. In addition, you may enter a stealth mode, in which you can only be detected by active attempts to spot you.
    • +: You may fully deceive one sense at will.
    • Pretension: The ability to temporarily adopt the Talents of another’s specializations.
    · Rank: While Active, you may select one class. You gain a number of Ranks in each of that Class’s specific Talents equal to your Rank in this Talent. You may change Class when you activate the Talent again.
    Cost: B-3/R
    • +: You also gain the bonus Ranks in Ability Scores relevant to the Class.
    • +: You may gain the bonus on an additional Class simultaneously.
    • -: This can only be used on a specific Class.
    • Primordial: The attribute of drawing power directly from an external source as an embodiment of that concept or source’s will. Grants the ability to surpass the power of others by virtue of one’s supporting source.
    • Rank: When facing an enemy with an ability score higher than one of your own, you may add up to this number of Ranks in all abilities to which they have superiority, until you are one Rank higher than they are.
    • Restriction: You must have equal Ranks in Elemental Lineage or Reality Marble to gain this Talent. In addition, this Talent is only available to creatures with the designation of Ultimate One.
    • Ultimate One Designation: An Ultimate One is a single living thing created with half the power of a single Counter Force. It is literally one being equal to the lives of every other being over which that Counter Force has jurisdiction. This means that there is only one Ultimate One per species, only one for the planet, etc… A Reality Marble counts as a world for the purpose of designating an Ultimate One, in which case the original user is normally the Ultimate One. It is possible for a new Ultimate One to be chosen should the previous one weaken, but the previous one would lose all Ranks in this Talent.
    • +: You may apply this bonus to any Talents you and your foe share in which your enemy is higher Ranked.
    • -: This Talent has a Cost of B-3/R
    • -: This Talent only functions while in direct contact with your power Source.
    • Projectile: The ability to augment the destructive power of ranged weapons. Grants the ability to throw unorthodox weapons as projectiles.
    • Rank: Add this to the Attack Value of any ranged attack, including spells.
    • +: Add this to Damage.
    • -: This only affects weapons, not spells.
    • Projection Mastery: The ability to improve the potency of your Projection spells.
    • Rank: This functions as Bounded Field Mastery in all ways, including pluses and minuses, except that it affects Projection Spells.
    • Protection From Arrows: The ability to negate mundane projectile attacks.
    • Rank: Negate any Ranged Attack from a weapon with a Rank under this. In addition, reduce the damage taken from a successful Ranged attack by this Rank.
    • +: You may snatch arrows and ranged weapons out of the air or sling them back at the origin of the attack.
    • Protection From Elements: The ability to resist or ignore the effects of one or more types of energy or elemental forces.
    • Rank: Select one naturally occurring condition, such as heat, cold, high winds, etc… Add this as a bonus on all Tests and Challenges related to withstanding these conditions. In addition, reduce damage from such a source by this Rank.
    • +: This reduces the effects of spells with that attribute cast against you by this Rank.
    • +: You gain resistance to an additional condition.
    • Protection of the Fairies: The ability to increase one’s luck proportionate to the danger involved in a combat situation.
    • Rank: Whenever you are in combat, add this Rank to your Luck Ability. In addition, add your luck as a bonus on your Attack value, up to this Rank.
    • +: Double the amount of Luck you can add to your Attack Value.
    • Reality Marble: The trait of possessing a Reality Marble, a gateway to an internalized alternate reality under one’s control.
    • Rank: You gain a Reality Marble that is coterminous with your body. This Talent acts as any one Talent of your choice, determined at Creation as if it were Divinity. In addition, you may open your Marble, creating a bounded field whose maximum size is treated as if it were Territory Creation. Within this field, the Prana cost and HP cost of any Talent linked to the Reality Marble are nullified. The Marble may be targeted, and is assumed to have HP equal to the user’s level plus Its Rank as Endurance.
    • Cost: Passive None, or Active D-2/R
    • Special: This Talent is considered to be both Divine and Demonic.
    • +: This Talent now functions as an additional Talent.
    • +: Reduce the Cost by D-1/R
    • Reality Refraction (Tsubame Gaeshi): The ability to take multiple actions simultaneously by breaching the boundary between alternate realities via exceptional technique.
    • Rank: You may take an additional action per Rank, per turn in this Talent in a combat situation, so long as it is identical to one action you have already taken in this turn. In addition, add this to your Attack value when using it to deliver multiple attacks in a turn.
    • +: Double the number of actions you make.
    • +: You may take actions independent of your normal actions with this Talent.
    • -: This Talent has a cost of B-1/R
    • -: This Talent is reliant on environmental conditions, determined at creation, in order to function.
    • Rebellious Fate: Cancels the benefits and penalties of Charisma and Leadership based effects through the power of the Akasha.
    • Rank: Charisma, Leadership, and Mind influencing Charm and Domination effects beneath this Rank do not function on you. In addition, you gain this as a bonus on any attempt to escape such effects. It should be noted that this negates beneficial effects as well.
    • +: You do not negate beneficial effects.
    • Regeneration: The ability to restore one’s body to a state of physical wholeness via accelerated healing.
    • Rank: When recovering Hit Points or Ability damage, multiply the number of Points or Ranks Recovered by this number.
    • +: This Talent allows you to restore lost body parts, such as limbs and organs, through natural healing.
    • +: You recover this Rank in HP each Round.
    • -: This Talent affects only Hit Points or Ability Ranks.
    • Reinforcement Mastery: The ability to improve the potency of your Reinforcement spells.
    • Rank: This functions as Bounded Field Mastery in all ways, including pluses and minuses, except that it affects Reinforcement.
    • Resilience: The trait of being more resistant to physical injury than normal.
    • Rank: Reduce the amount of damage you take from a successful attack by this Rank. In addition, you gain one Hit Point per Rank.
    • +: Double the amount of damage you negate.
    • +: Double the number of bonus Hit Points you receive.
    • +: You are immune to damage that does not stem from a particular source, such as iron, silver, fire, or holy. You have a vulnerability to that source.
    • ++: As above, but you take normal damage from the Source.
    • ++: Gain immunity to damage from a weapon of lesser Rank than this Talent.
    • -: Your Resilience can be overcome with a specific material, attribute, or type of damage.
    • -: Cost of B-1/R
    • Riding: The ability to use mundane, mechanical, and supernatural mounts.
    • Rank: You gain the ability to pilot, drive, or ride any mode of transportation, limited by your rank in this Talent. In addition, you add this to any Challenge or Test related to mounted movement or Combat, including your Agility Value while mounted.
    • H: You can use simple vehicles, such as bicycles, roller skates, and the like. This Rank overlaps with Skills.
    • G: You can use common vehicles or mounts of your era, such as cars, motorcycles, horses, camels, etc… This Rank overlaps with Skills
    • F: You can employ restricted vehicles, such as airplanes, cargo trucks, trains, boats, helicopters, and the like. This Rank overlaps with Skills.
    • E: You can utilize simple military vehicles or your era with ease, such as hummers, chariots, and war elephants. This Rank overlaps with Skills.
    • D: You can utilize complex military vehicles, such as tanks, jets, and submarines. This Rank overlaps with Skills.
    • C: You may utilize unique vehicles and paranormal mounts, such as space shuttles, but not Devilish Beasts and Fae Beasts.
    • B: Can Ride anything beneath the paranormal Rank of Demoniac Beast or Holy Beast.
    • A: Can Ride anything short of Phantasmal or Divine Beast.
    • EX: Can Ride anything, excluding Dragon-Kind.
    • +: You can ride the next highest Rank of mount.
    • -: You are restricted to one specific type of mount per Rank.
    • Ritual Mastery: The trait of having greater efficiency with Ritual Spells than normal.
    • Rank: When casting a Ritual Spell, reduce its effective Rank by this Rank for the purposes of determining Casting Time and Prana Cost. In addition, you reduce the amount of time needed to research a ritual spell by this Rank.
    • +: Your Ritual Spells gain an additional effect point per Rank.
    • Savagery: The trait of being exceptionally skilled with natural weaponry, such as fists and claws.
    • Rank: Add this Rank to your Attack and Damage Values when fighting unarmed, or with natural weapons such as claws, fangs, tentacles, or the like.
    • +: This adds to Damage Value.
    • -: This only functions with a specific natural weapon.
    • Scrying: The ability to observe the nature and actions of others, as well as to perceive events in distant locations.
    • Rank: You may observe a creature, object, or place remotely via a psychic power or similar ability. The range of this effect is determined by your Rank in this Talent, and is equal to the range of Charisma of the same Rank. You may see the current condition of the target, so long as there is no intervening protective effect.
    • +: You may observe the Class and Order of creatures.
    • ++: You may observe the Abilities and Alignment of creatures.
    • +++: You may observe the Talents and Skills of creatures.
    • ++++: You may see the name and Noble Phantasms of Creatures.
    • -: This effect costs B-1/R and may be traced.
    • Self Modification: The ability to recover from injuries or enhance one’s own capabilities by attaching body parts removed from others.
    • Rank: You may steal Ranks in Talents and Abilities from a character. You may deal up to this Rank in damage to the Ability or Talent Ranks of a helpless character. You must then immediately spend a number of full rounds equal to the number of stolen Ranks concentrating on this Talent. If you are uninterrupted, you permanently gain those Ranks. If you already have Ranks in a Talent, or if you are stealing an Ability, these new Ranks replace your existing Ranks. If you are interrupted, you lose the stolen Ranks. Stolen Ability Ranks recover as per normal. Talent Ranks Recover at a Rate of 1 Rank per rest period.
    • +: Reduce the amount of time this Talent takes by one Rank.
    • -: This Talent can only be used on Ability or Talent Ranks.
    • Sorcery Trait: The possession of a distinctive, lineal or unique sorcery trait.
    • Rank: This is a spell, created using the same rules as Mystic Eyes, except that there are no limitations or bonuses. It functions as a spell, but takes only a single action to activate. It is identical to Mystic Eyes and Face in the pluses and minuses.
    • Subversive Activities: The ability to lay traps and ambushes that force lasting Circumstance Penalties on the victims.
    • Rank: You may set traps that limit the effectiveness of your enemies. You may set a trap in one full round per Rank of the trap. If an enemy triggers the trap, it reduces their Values by this Rank for the duration of the encounter, as well as dealing damage as an attack of its rank. In addition, you may set ambushes, in which you gain a circumstance bonus on all values equal to this Rank. In order to activate this ability, you must observe your target for a number of consecutive full rounds equal to the Rank of the bonus. You must not be considered a threat by the target during this time.
    • +: You may be classified as a threat, so long as you can still successfully surprise the target when laying an ambush.
    • -: You gain only one of the two benefits of this Talent.
    • Synesthesia: The ability to interpret sensory data through an alternate sense, as well as the ability to control the brain’s sensory processing abilities.
    • Rank: You gain this as a bonus on all sensory checks, representing your enhanced processing abilities. In addition, this Talent functions as Field of Detection.
    • +: This Talent functions as Clairvoyance.
    • Territory Creation: The ability to produce an area or location that improves the efficiency and potency of the user’s talents. The ability to produce a home field.
    • Rank: You may convert, or create, a space from which you may draw resources that improve the function of your Magecraft or other Talents. So long as you are in contact with your Territory, you may reduce the cost and casting time of your spells or psychic abilities by one Rank. The size of the area is determined by the Rank of this Talent. In addition, the affected area is considered to be a Region of origin for your Foundations.
    • G: The size of a suitcase.
    • F: The size of a closet.
    • E: The size of a room.
    • D: The size of a house.
    • C: The size of a city block.
    • B: The size of a city.
    • A: The size of a country.
    • EX: The size of a continent.
    • +: Increase the Rank Down bonus provided by this Territory by one Rank.
    • +: This Talent affects any Talent which has a Prana Cost.
    • -: This Talent only provides a Prana Cut or the reduced Casting Time.
    • Thaumaturgic Crest: The trait of possessing a Thaumaturgic crest that enhances one’s spellcasting capabilities.
    • Rank: This Talent provides Units of Prana as if it were the Prana ability. In addition, it grants an additional 2 spell slots per Rank, including the Ranks I and H.
    • +: This grants an additional 2 spell slots per Rank.
    • +: This acts as Ranks in the Talent Magecraft: Thaumaturgy.
    • -: The Prana stored in the Crest is finite, and cannot be replaced once expended.
    • The Number of Saints: The ability to increase one’s strength for a total of six hours a day, due to the blessings of the Saints or similar entities.
    • Rank: Add this Rank to your Strength Ability during the above specified hours. In addition, gain this as a bonus on Resistance Values during that time as well.
    • +: Double the bonus provided by this Talent.
    • +: Add the bonus to an additional Attribute or Talent
    • +: Increase the duration by three hours a day.
    • -: This Talent only provides one of the above benefits.
    • Thought Partition: The ability to perform multiple mental actions simultaneously by fragmenting the mind into individual, dedicated processor units. Allows for the use of multiple psychic abilities, as well as advanced thought.
    • Rank: You may take a number of purely mental actions each round equal to this Rank. In addition, you may simultaneously use multiple psychic abilities, such as different sets of Mystic Eyes. Finally, you gain this as a bonus on all thought related Tests and Challenges, representing more efficient mental processing.
    · +: You may use this to prepare multiple spells simultaneously.
    -: Cost B-1/R
    • Transcendence (Fake): The ability to fabricate artificial Magic Circuits by utilizing the body’s nervous system.
    • Rank: You may temporarily convert up to this rank in Endurance into Prana. Doing so takes a single action and deals HP damage to you equal to the Rank in converted Endurance. You may take actions that require the channeling of Prana.
    • +: You gain this as a bonus on Resistance checks.
    • -: Double the damage dealt.
    • Transcendence (True): The trait of possessing a body that channels Prana naturally as part of its basic functions. The condition of being part or completely inhuman.
    • Rank: On your turn each round you recover a number of units of Prana equal to this Rank. In addition, you may take actions that require channeling Prana. Finally, you gain additional units of Prana as if this were the Prana Ability.
    • +: Double the amount of Prana recovered.
    • -: Take this Rank as a penalty on human interactions.
    • -: You gain one fewer of the original benefits.
    • Defense Mastery: The trait of possessing exceptional skill with armor, shields, and blocking.
    • Rank: Add this to the Defensive Value of all Armor and Shields you wield. When fighting Defensively, reduce damage by this Rank.
    • +: Makes the wielded items indestructible unless damaged by a weapon of higher rank than this Talent.
    • -: You only receive one of the initial benefits.
    • -: This only works with a specific type of equipment.
    • Vampirism: The ability to manifest the superhuman qualities common among vampires.
    • Penalties: You gain several penalties for this Talent
    • Sunlight: Sunlight deals 1 HP damage per Rank in this Talent, per round of exposure.
    • Water: Vampires cannot cross running water, including oceans and seas, under their own power while conscious. They must succeed at a Spirit check against their Vampirism Rank to do so.
    • Vulnerability: Vampires take double damage from attacks whose sources are Sacrament, Divinity, Number of Saints, Aegis of Faith, Holy Smite, or Traditional Carrier, so long as Traditional Carrier is linked to a Divine being. In addition, these effects overcome the Resilience stemming from this Talent.
    • Blood Compulsion: Vampires are compelled to drink blood when exposed to it. They must succeed on a Spirit Value Test against this Rank or be compelled to attack the bleeding character and feed on it. Mental interference, such as pain, may increase the value of this Test.
    • Blood Dependence: The character must consume a number of Endurance Ranks worth of blood equal to its Ranks in Vampirism or take their Ranks in Vampirism as incurable HP damage each day until it is satisfied.
    • Rank: This Talent acts as Transcendence (True), Celerity, Mystic Eyes, Immortality, Resilience, Might, and Savagery. In addition, it functions as an additional Talent of your choice, determined at creation. Finally, it grants the ability to Feed, allowing you to drain Endurance Ranks from a helpless target at a rate equal to this Rank per round, restoring lost HP and contaminating the target with Vampirism. The target must succeed on an Endurance Value Challenge against your Rank in this Talent or become a vampire under your control. If the target fails, you may convert them into a Familiar at no additional cost if you have that Talent. If not, you may command them to do your bidding, once they have risen from the dead, which usually takes about two weeks.
    • +: This functions as another Talent of your choice.
    • +: Remove one penalty.
    • -: You are not a vampire or Dead Apostle, but rather a Living Dead, and must obey your creator’s will.
    • Variation: The ability to assume a wide variety of different forms without affecting personal skills or mental stats.
    • Rank: You may take on alternate forms, changing your appearance so that you are unrecognizable. There is no limit to the number of forms you know. The higher the Rank, the more difficult it is to recognize your true identity. Add this to any disguise Test or Challenge, including those made to look like specific individuals.
    • +: You may rearrange up to this number of Ranks in your physical Abilities at will.
    • -: Cost of B-1/R to remain changed.
    • Veil of Deceit: Trait of being able to conceal one’s true motives and actions from detection.
    • Rank: You automatically negate any supernatural attempt to discern your location, actions, thoughts, or status that is lower than this Rank, unless you wish to allow it. You automatically become aware of any attempt to perform any of the above actions, as well as receiving a general idea of the direction the effect originated in, and knowledge of what Talent was used to produce the effect.
    • +: This Talent adds to Stealth attempts.
    • +: This Talent gives you knowledge of the Rank used to generate relevant effects targeted on you, as well as the Order and Class of any individual who attempts to target you.
    • -: You only gain one of the initial benefits.
    • Vibrancy: The trait of possessing abnormal Endurance.
    • Rank: This Talent functions in all ways as Celerity, including pluses and minuses, except that it affects your Endurance score instead.
    • Vitrification: The ability to resist mental interference and conceal one’s presence by having a clear, serene mentality and becoming one with the world.
    • Rank: You may hide from the senses of others by blending with the environment, adding this to any attempt to hide one’s presence. In addition, this adds to your Resistance value for combating mental interference.
    • +: This negates mental interference beneath this Rank.
    • Willpower: The ability to control one’s own actions despite external interference, including mental effects and the negative effects of Inversion Impulse.
    • Rank: Add this to Spirit Values used to resist mental interference, including the Penalties of Mad Enhancement and Inversion Impulse. You may voluntarily end such conditions if your Spirit Value is higher than your Mental Interference. In addition, add this to your Endurance Ability when receiving serious wounds only.
    • +: You can ignore Mental Interference below this Rank.
    • Wizardry: The ability to perform “spiritual hacking,” allowing the practitioner to enter computer networks and interact with data as if it were a physical phenomenon, as well as to manipulate machines and technology with superhuman ability.
    • Rank: You can directly interface with computers and other advanced technology merely by physical contact. This allows you to gather information and utilize machinery without prior technical knowledge or training. In addition, you may, by shutting separating your consciousness from your body, enter the digital space of stored data with your Astral Body, allowing you to astral project inside machines and computers, and to manipulate them remotely. Finally, add this Rank as a bonus on all Tests and Challenges related to the use of computers and technology.
    • +: You may manipulate any piece of technology you have touched in the past, so long as you have formed a ‘contract’ with it by investing your blood in it at a cost of 1HP. This manipulation operates as described in this Talent.
    • +: You may manipulate machines and technology you have formed a contract with while remaining in control of your body, so long as you do not attempt to enter them Astrally.
    • +: You may invest a machine with your Prana at a cost of B-2/R, converting it into a magical item through a special form of Reinforcement.

You may want to copy paste this into Word and add spacing, because it's pretty hard to follow in the small quote unspaced writing. Sorry. xD
    Last edited by Tohno; July 1st, 2011 at 11:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Whoa nigga, spoiler tags for avoid wall o' text.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Tohno-san's skill in Wall of Text has reached level 67!

I am now accepting Master applications. Please, send them as you will. If you have received a character sheet for your Servant, model it after that; otherwise, any old template will do, and I will modify it accordingly.
    Last edited by Tohno; July 2nd, 2011 at 01:53 AM.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, GIGA SKILL LIST AHOY!!!!

Not like it matters to me, RPing as Servent only. Everyone prepare for Erupting Kouma Finger.

Added identites to all but one of the Servants. xD

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blackdeath6031's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tohno-san's skill in Wall of Text has reached level 67!

I am now accepting Master applications. Please, send them as you will. If you have received a character sheet for your Servant, model it after that; otherwise, any old template will do, and I will modify it accordingly.
    How about following the template food has for 12's rp idea?

Sure, go ahead, I don't really mind what format it is in, so long as I get the necessary information.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blackdeath6031's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alright, gonna write up mine tomorrow. For now, bed time >_<

Blog Entries
    The fool is obviously Neko-Arc.

Which has, like, 5 forms.

Neko-Arc form, Neko-Arc Chaos form, G Mecha Neko-Arc form, G Mecha Neko-Arc Chaos form, and then it evolves into MUSHROOM NASU, the god mode Servant.

:P
    <Spinach> Yes Verg
    <Spinach> I need this
    <Spinach> Yessss

<Satehi> don't
    <Satehi> yamete

Blog Entries
    Thanks again to Twelveseal, for kindly allowing me to use his talent system.

Called 'Skills' in this RP, design your Master using this system. Non-human Masters will be treated as 'Tier 2' by 12's system of characters, and so spend your points accordingly; put 16 points into strength/endurance/agility, etc. and 22 into selecting talents/skills and ranking them, EX A B C D E F G H I, with +'s being worth a point each and -'s taking down a point.

If you're a normal human, are a 'Tier 1' human, but you can't choose non-human effects. Magecraft, stuff like Bravery, and stuff that humans can have normally may be chosen. Tier 1'ers put 8 points into their statistics, and 11 points into talents/skills. I personally do the combat stat calculation, so just submit it to me and I'll fill in that area. If you design spells for a character, rather than follow an established system I'll also specify costs/damage/etc of them personally, and if you think I made a mistake please tell me. I'm very reasonable. XD

Spoiler:

You may want to copy paste this into Word and add spacing, because it's pretty hard to follow in the small quote unspaced writing. Sorry. xD
    >Wall of text

*Bows*

What is thy bidding my master
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay