Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 296974777879
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1570

Thread: Fire Emblem Heroes

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockxas View Post

It only took 700 orbs, how nice. Guess from now on I'll save up for dread fighter Owain/Odin.

I had to do pretty much every mission I could, clear all the story and paralogue lunatics I hadn't done, and complete some lunatic chain challenges. Now I don't have anything to do besides the daily AR battles, and just in time for FGO Christmas too.
    I personally cannibalized the first Owain I summoned for Hrid. Also got a second Eir I plan to train.

Blog Entries
    New Year units are Fjorm, Hrid, Gunnthra, Laegjarn, and Laevateinn
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

Hrid is my top pick mostly because of Hone Attack 4. Will go great with the Legendary Azura I managed to pull. Speed Boon, Attack Bane. Also, really want Legendary Hector. I already have Brave, and Legendary Hector is just good.

Well, the Beast trailer came out, and boy are Tibarn and Nailah broken in their own ways, but mostly Nailah because of how she shuts down razzle dazzle.

Blog Entries
    GHB unit is Naesala
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Is he a colorless beast? I'd assume. In any case, we'll know for sure tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I REALLY want Ashnard and Dheginsea down the line.

He is blue. His weapon is melee Giga excalibur (adds 70% percent of speed difference to damage) with +3 speed and +2 atk when transform
    He has Swift Sparrow at 5*, Guard at 4*. ATK- 32, SPD-38, HP-39, DEF-24, Res-28.

For free unit he busted as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
    He is blue. His weapon is melee Giga excalibur (adds 70% percent of speed difference to damage) with +3 speed and +2 atk when transform
    He has Swift Sparrow at 5*, Guard at 4*. ATK- 32, SPD-38, HP-39, DEF-24, Res-28.

For free unit he busted as hell.
    I expected higher Resistance, but yeah, dude is busted. He is the king, even if he was like 50th in-line before the Blood Pact ravaged Kilvas.

Blog Entries
    Laguz don't pass succession down bloodlines IIRC they name the strongest as their king

which is why they all broken as fuck in game

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Laguz don't pass succession down bloodlines IIRC they name the strongest as their king

which is why they all broken as fuck in game
    I know that they mostly handpick successors, BUT blood relatives do have an advantage, like the whole situation with Skrimir. In any case, I remember Naesala being mentioned as a prince prior to the "plague" that made him king. How else would he have been childhood friends with Reyson and Leanne?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Now I'm picturing a perfectly loving and healthy Zouken and Shinji dining with Sakura while Shirou bangs on their window shouting. Shinji raises an eyebrow, then calmly tells Sakura, "We really have to do something about that guy, Sis."