Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 29697477787980818489 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1814

Thread: Fire Emblem Heroes

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockxas View Post

It only took 700 orbs, how nice. Guess from now on I'll save up for dread fighter Owain/Odin.

I had to do pretty much every mission I could, clear all the story and paralogue lunatics I hadn't done, and complete some lunatic chain challenges. Now I don't have anything to do besides the daily AR battles, and just in time for FGO Christmas too.
    I personally cannibalized the first Owain I summoned for Hrid. Also got a second Eir I plan to train.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    New Year units are Fjorm, Hrid, Gunnthra, Laegjarn, and Laevateinn
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Hrid is my top pick mostly because of Hone Attack 4. Will go great with the Legendary Azura I managed to pull. Speed Boon, Attack Bane. Also, really want Legendary Hector. I already have Brave, and Legendary Hector is just good.

Well, the Beast trailer came out, and boy are Tibarn and Nailah broken in their own ways, but mostly Nailah because of how she shuts down razzle dazzle.

Blog Entries
    GHB unit is Naesala
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Is he a colorless beast? I'd assume. In any case, we'll know for sure tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I REALLY want Ashnard and Dheginsea down the line.

He is blue. His weapon is melee Giga excalibur (adds 70% percent of speed difference to damage) with +3 speed and +2 atk when transform
    He has Swift Sparrow at 5*, Guard at 4*. ATK- 32, SPD-38, HP-39, DEF-24, Res-28.

For free unit he busted as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
    He is blue. His weapon is melee Giga excalibur (adds 70% percent of speed difference to damage) with +3 speed and +2 atk when transform
    He has Swift Sparrow at 5*, Guard at 4*. ATK- 32, SPD-38, HP-39, DEF-24, Res-28.

For free unit he busted as hell.
    I expected higher Resistance, but yeah, dude is busted. He is the king, even if he was like 50th in-line before the Blood Pact ravaged Kilvas.

Blog Entries
    Laguz don't pass succession down bloodlines IIRC they name the strongest as their king

which is why they all broken as fuck in game

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Laguz don't pass succession down bloodlines IIRC they name the strongest as their king

which is why they all broken as fuck in game
    I know that they mostly handpick successors, BUT blood relatives do have an advantage, like the whole situation with Skrimir. In any case, I remember Naesala being mentioned as a prince prior to the "plague" that made him king. How else would he have been childhood friends with Reyson and Leanne?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So heavy metal in FE. Discuss.

And I finally came back and my account is better than my last one.

Is it preferred to roll in Hero Fest or wait till Legendary/Myth Banner?

and my 5s are Brave Lyn, Brave Veronica, Brave Ike *rolled in Gacha*, Elincia, 5* Silvia *even though I don't think she starts out at 5* * NY Gunnthra, Mage Celica, Fjorm, Lewyn, Jaffar, Eir and I just 5 starred my Black Knight and maybe Linus will join him soon. *Thank you new update stuff*
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

I would personally save Orbs for the Legendary Banner, but that's on you. Also, welcome back, and glad the updates have helped you so much. Also, Silvia has been demoted, but she can be summoned as a 5 Star. Finally, Jaffar just...sucks. His attack is so far below viable, it's not even funny.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by ChiakiKakumei View Post
    So heavy metal in FE. Discuss.

And I finally came back and my account is better than my last one.

Is it preferred to roll in Hero Fest or wait till Legendary/Myth Banner?

and my 5s are Brave Lyn, Brave Veronica, Brave Ike *rolled in Gacha*, Elincia, 5* Silvia *even though I don't think she starts out at 5* * NY Gunnthra, Mage Celica, Fjorm, Lewyn, Jaffar, Eir and I just 5 starred my Black Knight and maybe Linus will join him soon. *Thank you new update stuff*

Honestly I think there is no point wait for neither. There is only two days left of Laguz banner and I don't believe either Mythical banner nor Hero fest will have them yet nor they will have better units instead.

Blog Entries
    So question. The 2 free Hot Springs Camillas are if you accumulated enough points to get them. The problem is, if I have enough points to get the 5* version, do I get rid of the 4* version to be used as a SI or something after I level the 5* one?
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Blog Entries
    unless you really want to merge hot spring camilla she's better off as hone fliers fodder

If you build her for TT already, promoting her and merging is easy way to build first version.

(I think unless you run blade tome flyer, it's better use goads anyway.)
    Last edited by Tenzen12; January 27th, 2019 at 05:05 PM.

Well, Duma's in the game. Guess I know what I'm saving orbs for.

Blog Entries
    So I need help on the Skill Inheritance thing? What 3/4/5 star heroes have good SI for me to hunt?

My 5*s now are: Black Knight, NY Gunnthra, Eir, Lewyn, Sword Celica, Silvia, 2 Legend Ikes, Elincia, Tibarn, Tome Celica, Fjorm, Dancer Ryoma, Ophelia, Brave Ike, Brave Lyn, Bath Carmilla and Brave Veronica.

I don't count Jaffar cause I check his stats and it's really bad and idk if I want to use him as SI fodder or something. And how do you check IVs? I don't really see it in their character stat sheet.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Jaffar doesn't have good enough fodder. One unit I would recommend for fodder is Tsubaki, since he has QR, though if you want to give someone QR 3 from him, you will have to promote him to 5 Star before cannibalizing him. Barst has reposition, so that's also good, and if you want a Tactics skill, Legault has Attack Tactic 3 and is in the 4 star pool. Also, Shanna is good for Desperation, so keep them around.

Ooh, just remembered. Regular Camilla is a good source for Savage Blow 3.

-Tibarn is best Galeforce user in game, so Cordelia is way to go.
    -Brave Lyn's Mulagir is good, but you you can't go wrong putting Brave(Klein,Gordin) or Firesweep(Faye) bow on her too.
    -Elincia can go full quad with Desperation(Shanna) and LaD(Sothe,Jaffar) or Swift Sparrow (Naesala)
    -Nothing against Brave Celica, but Rein can be get on 4* and he really like Death Blow 4 ...As well as many others unit. You might want consider fodder her, especially if she doesn't have ideal IV.

Melee infantry, All Cavalry and Flyers need Repositon (Barst, Selena)
    Infantry ranged like Draw Back (Sully, Mae)
    Armors use Swap(Stahl,Seth) and Pivot (Cherche, Eirika)
    Last edited by Tenzen12; January 31st, 2019 at 05:39 AM.