Page 80 of 91 FirstFirst ... 30707578798081828590 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1814

Thread: Fire Emblem Heroes

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well I rolled on Legend Banner and keep on getting Legend Ike dupes, SI or clone eating?

and I also got Dancer Elincia now. I really want that top tier Tiki though.

How do you also check IVs?
    Last edited by ChiakiKakumei; January 31st, 2019 at 07:57 PM.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    How many L!Ikes do you have? If you have more than 2, give Warding Breath or Radiant Aether to someone else, and then merge two of them with the neutral as the dominant one because new merge patch is coming or has already come that will make that a great decision.

For IVs, I use Gamepress' IV calculator. Just search online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    How many L!Ikes do you have? If you have more than 2, give Warding Breath or Radiant Aether to someone else, and then merge two of them with the neutral as the dominant one because new merge patch is coming or has already come that will make that a great decision.

3 L!Ikes
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post

Radiant Aether isn't inheritable, but yeah Warding Breath is pretty precious skill for inheritence.

Blog Entries
    I forgot to mention one was for free and the other 2 are from the banner? I did wanted Axe Ike more to SI my Black Knight.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

The free one is neutral. Make that the one you merge the other L!Ike to.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

So it seems Alm and Micaiah are winners of CYL3, with Eliwood and Camilla on second place.

It's pitty Micaiah actually ranked and Alm is overrated, but well it can't be hellped I guess.

I'm fine with Micaiah because she was underrated for so long, and now the fandom is finally giving her the appreciation she deserves. As for Alm, I don't care. CYL Alm might actually be cool. In any case, Micaiah was my only vote that did good. The rest were assorted Tellius characters and Fjorm, who all didn't do great.

How accurate. Lyn, first. Hector, first (second run). Eliwood, second (third run).

Hint Nintendo: people like Blazing Sword characters.

I honestly want more Tellius love and potentially a remake of RD that adds a proper support system and has endings that doesn't favor the yaoi fangirls.Also, Blazing Sword is sort of passe IMO.

Given Lyn won first CYL, Hector second and now Eliwood third (more or less) for lot of people It don't seem to be passe . Well now that beast are in Tellius should get more love even if it's in FEH only. It will not get any remakes anytime soon though. Guy behind Echoes said he would like do Binding Blade next and even if it didn't fly for him, Thracia and Genealogy are still better choices for IS.

Agreed. I never said it was passe, I just said I find it passe and overdone. It's certainly a good game with good characters, but not my personal highest priority. Also, I know that RD remake is a tragic dream, and I would be genuinely excited for Jugdral and Binding Blade remakes.

Oh, I would say it did sound like you think it's passe (in general sense), but if it's not what you mean I don't have anything to argue about, I just got confused by your wording.

Well IS will do what they think will bring them money, so There will be more Elibe coming. If nothing else Louise is hot candidate for Farfatched heroes and I wouldn't be surprised if Leila got to be TT reward this year.

Agreed. I actually would look forward to Louise and/or Pent, and Matthew should be thrown a bone. In any case, sorry about how confusing my wording was.

Blog Entries
    So I got Duma and when I read the IV he is -Atk and +Spd. Is that how you read it? I assume IVs are +1 for a stat and -1 for a stat that is different from neutrals. and I got Prince of Soup Takumi as my 2nd anni freebie.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Nope. For a boon, you get +3/+4 for a stat, and for a bane, it's -3/-4. Also, you got perhaps the worst Boon/Bane for Duma. Hope you get another one to neutralize that bane or with superior IVs.

Blog Entries
    So I rolled again and got a Brave Ephraim or was it Sacred Twin Lord I forgot with -HP and +Atk. I kinda of forgot if he was selectable like Brave Lyn and Brave Veronica but I assume that you get a Brave of your choice for free.
    Last edited by ChiakiKakumei; February 2nd, 2019 at 03:02 PM.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Blog Entries
    I also checked both my IV L!Ikes. One has -HP/+Def and Another has -HP/+Res
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiakiKakumei View Post
    So I rolled again and got a Brave Ephraim or was it Sacred Twin Lord I forgot with -HP and +Atk. I kinda of forgot if he was selectable like Brave Lyn and Brave Veronica but I assume that you get a Brave of your choice for free.
    The Free Brave Hero you get is a Neutral, but any subsequent rolls have boons and banes. Also, the Boon is good. Keep him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChiakiKakumei View Post
    I also checked both my IV L!Ikes. One has -HP/+Def and Another has -HP/+Res
    So these are the ones you summoned and not the one you got for free? I'll say it again, but probably merge the second one with the neutral one and then decide what to do with the -HP/+DEF one. A Resistance boon isn't great on Ike because even with Warding Breath, his Res isn't great, and he will still get easily doubled and KO'd by fast mages. That is, unless you proc Radiant Aether, which should be easy to do, especially if you give Ike Quick Riposte 3.

Blog Entries
    So after a few rolls and failed to get OP Tiki, I got a Low-Key, 2 more Dumas, a Horsie Sword Eirika, and a Swordhardt from Reinhardt Banner from free roll, I feel kinda of ready. Now to grind those SIs.

I got the worst Eirika though. -HP/+Res

Duma 1: -Spd/+Res

Duma 2: +HP/-Res

I lost track of the stats for Loki and Swordhardt though.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!