Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1814

Thread: Fire Emblem Heroes

Spring Camilla is only good in Flier Team

Outside of it you better just use Nino or Julia over her

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Got top 3k with 106 million and some change. If they try this again, I might just quit the game. I'm already considering it after that crapfest.
    I feel you so much.

Every now and then during the event I thought about quitting, because this game doesn't offer all that much content anyways and the story isn't all that good either although it picked up a little bit which is nice.

The only thing keeping me going at this point is the hope that they learned from their mistakes, because they've been pretty good about it so far and therefore I'm giving them some chances. I might just quit around the Choose your Legends if they haven't learned anything worthwhile.

This healer gauntlet will be a good test to see if they improved the shitshow from last time, although it didn't sound like it to me on paper. Also I guess I'll support Clarine>Maria depends on who lives longer. I only have the old ones available at 3 stars and none of the newer healers and Clarine is an alright character.

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Get that Eirika to 5-stars and Nino to 5-stars (unless she has a TON of merges). Combined with Azura, you have a solid core of 3 units that can handle a ton.

You look to be able to make a Flier Emblem team too. Spring Camilla, Hinoka or Cordelia, Palla, and either a 4th flier or a dancer would work well. You don't seem to have the units for Horse Emblem or Armor Emblem, though.

Other units worth working (pending IVs) on are Nowi, Spring Lucina, Lilina, and Reinhardt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
    Flier emblem work better without dancer s long as you have position skills set properly. So I would recommend S.Camilla, Palla, Hinoks AND Cordelia. Also if Camilla has good nature she is preferable blade user to Nino.

Reinhardt is also definitely good choice, he is best blue unit ATM. Nowi not really worth until you can give her swordbreaker or Triangle adept to be able get rid of her Falchion weakness.

You should also get Olivia to 5*, she is not as good Azura but having Ruby sword make her good anti-red dancer witch might be preferable at times, especially as you already have fairly good blue base.

Erika is pretty weak combatant and is mostly used as buff bot for blade users outside of flier/horse emblem. So you would need promote both her and Nino to even make it work.
    So what I gather from this is...
    -Raise Eirika, Nino, Palla and Cordelia to 5 (due to lack of feathers, I'm curious about priority on this)
    -Start working on Rein's build
    -Ruby Sword for Olivia
    -Swordbreaker or T. Adept on Nowi
    -Work on S. Lucina and Lilina on the side

Speaking of, Roy's my current go to Red, but he has T. Adept. Worth sacrificing him, if I'll raise other reds? Or should I wait for those reds first?

マリーの味方
    I hate the PoR arena map with all the walls so much
    Last edited by Sesto; June 23rd, 2017 at 01:44 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I hate the PoR arena map with all the walls so much
    In addition to that one I also hate the current mountain fort arena map, twin bridges, old winding narrow lava map and the current boat map.

The only good map in this week rotation is the open plain map with a square area of defensive tiles

Lava map sucks, whoever made boat map should be fired, mountain map is retarded and zipper formation of breakable object map can go die in a wildfire

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Does Lilina have any skills worth sacrificing for? Or is it OK to merge her? Ended up getting a dupe while rolling for the summer charas. And still wondering if it's worth it to burn Roy for triangle adept.

Yeah just merge her

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    On a positive note Athena is a 4 Star so if I roll her, I can give Fir a Wo Dao+ sometime down the line without sacrificing Karel, as that is unacceptable to me. Just need a bunch of feathers for all the Firs I saved up. Also looking forward to the new game modes. Those sounded pretty interesting.

After the announcement of the Tempest Trials I've been seriously thinking about just quitting the game. This time around I'll just aim for the unique rewards if I'll even make it that far with my 20% Sharena. I'm not looking forward to the Gaiden maps, especially if they have that fort map in the rotation.

Maybe with the new score system I can get 500ish points per perfect hard run, if this the difficulty is the same. Last time I did overall pretty well, except that I had to send out a team consisting of only the bonus unit which costs me points, but at least I always made it to the final and usually won. If I can make Sharena work then I should be fine... Too bad she's taking the blue slot, which is one of my core 2 team members in general and I need a healer, because I only invested in melee infantry units.

Ok game, I forgive you temporarily.

Spoiler:
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Malgos View Post
    After the announcement of the Tempest Trials I've been seriously thinking about just quitting the game. This time around I'll just aim for the unique rewards if I'll even make it that far with my 20% Sharena. I'm not looking forward to the Gaiden maps, especially if they have that fort map in the rotation.
    Same. Just going for any unique seals and easy orbs. Not trying hard at all on this one.

JP Friend Code
    Ask lol
    US Friend Code
    Not as Active, Ask!
    I'm pretty meh about the new seal. I'll get the 5* and call it a day.

マリーの味方
    doubt I'll even try for the 5* because who the fuck cares about tobin

Blog Entries
    So I started this game last week after wanting to roll and having kirby, mac, and lace bless my rolls while we all ate yakisoba at like 2 AM.

Catalysts

First roll

Current lineup after grinding as many orbs as I can looks something like this.

Advice???

Blog Entries
    Of course Reiu has the EX Luck.....

Haven't played in forever and I don't know the Japanese names but

Reinhardt to level 40. He's should still be top tier and is the #1 source of salt in arena.

I don't know how summer and new units are but the rest of your 5*s are pretty meh. Marth is pretty decent because Falcion and great mobility.

Eirika is worth bringing up to 5* if you have any -blade tome users since, if you slap Rally-whatever onto her she can give them +14 damage (+3 attack, +4 speed, +4 whatever giving a blade tome +11 and then tacks on that initial +3 attack too) Otherwise she's eh.

Hana has Life and Death which is great for feeding to any of your glass cannons to make them more glassy and cannony
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    I'm going to quit if they release Slayer Weapons without buffing/changing the default Killer weapons to them. I was already thinking about this anyways, but this is the drop that spills the cup for me.

It's just straight up the same thing, except better. I mostly don't like the "main" content anyways. The only things I like are the story and paralogue maps (The story isn't even good.), Grand Hero Battles, the new Bound quest that are basically the same, whatever special maps they've got for example the artist ones, the Squad Assault was fun and ironically the Chain Challenges are nice too, because you only need to do the same maps three times at most.

Meanwhile I hate all the monthly mainstay attractions Arena is just starting to annoy me, Voting Gauntlet has been shitfest that screws you over if you miss a single multiplier now and Tempest Trial gets boring after clearing it 50 times or so.

I guess having only played Grand Order spoilt me with their free upgrades to weaker Servants and whatnot. Well lesson learned I was never a fan of mobile games anyways - I just like these franchises so I made an exception for Grand Order and then this.
    Last edited by Malgos; July 12th, 2017 at 03:09 PM.

I don't think they'll straight up upgrade anyone, due to Skill Inheritance giving everyone a soft buff if you have the time, patience, feathers, and units

Does it suck that Slayer weapons are rare? yea, sort of, but in the event you get a unit with it, you can just feed them to a unit you'd rather have it.
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

JP Friend Code
    I have just realized that you could make an anti-team with all the villagers from Echoes : Alm is anti dragon, Tobin is anti armored, Gray is anti cavalry and Faye is anti Flier.
    Does this mean that Kliff might be the Mage equivalent of Kagero if they add him.

Speaking lf which I think that since Clive is in game but not available yet he is going to get his own banner however there are two ways I think they could do his banner :
    -Big brother banner with Luthier and Conrad alongside Kliff because he is quite wanted
    -Resistance banner with Fernand, Forsyth and Python
    F/GO : Lunartic/721,560,670

Mordred is finally home.

Blessed is my luck.

I am at peace.

JP Friend Code
    Ask lol
    US Friend Code
    Not as Active, Ask!
    What would be the best boon/bane for Innes, if trying to build for a brave build, +DEF -HP, +SPD -ATK? I think that's the best I can pull for now, since I'm still trying to get Tana.

The Sonya/Delthea and sacred stones (finally!) banners pretty much depleted my whole orb stash. Way too good to pass up.