Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 347479828384858689 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1814

Thread: Fire Emblem Heroes

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Do it for the orbs
    Point taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Now that this kusoge is crossing over with actual good game Dragalia and therefore suddenly and briefly relevant please tell me which waifus I should care about thanks

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Begginer's guide to FEH:

Pick Brave Veronica and Brave Lyn from freebies, build both Reinhardts, feel disgusted with yourself over being actually competitively effective with just this and human enemies in pvp being retarded, try to go for something different, make a team of beefy bara armors feat. Sheena, Draug & Effie, soon realize dragons are superior in every way, try to build Tiki and Fae only to realize the truly powercrept dragons are limited, feel disgusted with the absolute state of the kusoge, uninstall

Bonus: Soleil, Lilina, Cecilia, Cherche

- 4* unarmored axes and lances all suck ass, use them at own peril, infantry/cavalry swords are ok, fliers need investment to work
    - Never use archers that are not Brave Lyn or Hinoka or you know exactly what you're doing
    - Anything that is an armor/dragon is stupidly overpowered in single player and arena so feel free to build it
    - if you must use a dagger, Legault and Oboro are ok
    Last edited by Ratman; March 26th, 2019 at 09:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks but I just need to know the cutest ones to roll for in Dragalia I won't play this

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    As you shouldn't.

Hector. Who needs any other Fire Emblem character that isn't Hector, really. If there isn't Hector just skip the event and if you accidentally roll Camilla, burn her with extreme prejudice. She will only poison your favourite game.

There's probably going to be Lyn, she can stay, but if it's just Nohr siblings, abandon ship.

Also Ike? You get him for free, and he's a pretty good go-to. Waifu wise, there are just too many choices.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, he does work, just like Fjorm and Eir, but they aren't really units you build. Those are really the equivalent of FGO bronzes, like Ike is your George, in being universal basic tools.

You probably noticed that the 4* foot waifus I listed are hyper-offensive with skyhigh Str/Mag. That's because offense is easier to do on budget, and you need it to overcome the rampant defense creep both in story and pvp. More reliance on actual maneuvering, less likely to find yourself in situations where you can do literally nothing, less bad feelings about how bad the game is.

True. However, I do disagree about not being able to build Fjorm, Eir, or Ike, or that they're obsolete. Eir is definitely up there in terms of units in the current meta, and Ike and Fjorm are still flexible enough to earn their keep.

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So I got Bunny Abs when I want Bunny Vero or Bunny Marisa. Also got a Mikoto also. IDK why people think Bunny Abs is underwhelming. I mean, he actually counters Duma's Upheaval ability (Well Duma will still stomp him a new one though)
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Gonna pull for Yune, maybe Halloween Myrrh, and possibly Ophelia.

Blog Entries
    ARGH! I need that Hallow Myrrh but I lack stones. Because I tried rolling for Idunn yesterday, saw no reds, picked a random green cause why not and I got Brave Hector.

Next is the OP Armor Banner (With the infamous Surtr and Cardin in there). Free roll, nothing. Second roll, saw green, picked orb, got Neutral Surtr. My day is complete. I want another hero with Bold Fighter so I can inherit on my Valentine Hector.

Wait. Azura is here too! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
    Last edited by ChiakiKakumei; March 28th, 2019 at 06:11 PM.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Goddamit you get lucky. Also, Brave Hector is a Lance Armor.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Goddamit you get lucky. Also, Brave Hector is a Lance Armor.
    Oh. I forgot Blue was Spears. I wanted to see if I wanted Thea for lulz/waifu and got OP Hector number 2.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiakiKakumei View Post
    Oh. I forgot Blue was Spears. I wanted to see if I wanted Thea for lulz/waifu and got OP Hector number 2.
    What Boon/Bane? Brave Hector is good regardless, but Attack or Defense boon would be amazing. I have a Defense Boon/Attack Bane, and even then, he's still awesome, and with Attack/Defense 2 Sacred Seal, it's mostly patched up.

Blog Entries
    According to what I see, I got the worst one. Spd + Def -
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Not a great combo. That being said, your Hector would be able to resist a few doubles and maybe pass a Speed check? Not sure. Either way, he's not garbage, and if you do luckily get another one, the merge will cancel out that bane.

Blog Entries
    So my first and only 5* from the banner I got was Halloween Kagero. Idk if she's good or not.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Same. She's best as BF fodder, though she does have the highest attack of all dagger armors in the game, and probably dagger users.

Blog Entries
    I would just BF fodder if I pull a 2nd Halloween Kagero just because. And I just got a dupe Lewyn. Well. Ophelia ate him and now she can fire her AoE Special Constantly.

I also invested in mage Celica with a Ragnarok hurt myself to 1 HP build and she actually nukes a lot of shit.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!