Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Hm

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Playing to play is fine

Arguing = playing

But arguing (playing) to argue (play) is wrong

Hmmm.

Anyway this entire awful thread lives and breathes needless pedantry so if you want me to tell Bloble to not be pedantic maybe you're better off petitioning for a thread lock.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway don't flame and as dads Tobias and Mac have said, don't get personal.
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Also don't spam reports. We get the idea with the first one. Reporting someone like 18 times in a row isn't going to make them get punished faster, it's just going to make you look frivolous.

Especially if it's over opinions.
    Hm
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Racism, sexism, and homophobia will not be tolerated.
    Hm

So is posting straight up Biotruths allowed now?

What exactly does that first quote have to do with this.

Banned
    It was part of the "response" of our illustrious leaders to the incident in question.

I mean mAc's post makes complete sense too tbh.

..what does mAc saying not to spam reports have to do with this either?

Blog Entries
    it is true that blood is required for human life

biotruths(tm)
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Banned
    I'm not going to repost the last 6 pages of GenNews for you Lace.

So you're basically asking why your report spamming didn't achieve anything, got it

Banned
    Whatever makes you feel better

At least they answered you.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Banned
    Spin's German cheerleader aside, I'd like clarification
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    The ideal human being is fit, fucks a lot, brings home food, puts a roof over people's heads, makes a ton of kids, raises those kids grow up with their heads on straight so they can do everything the ideal human did but better, and makes sure those kids have kids themselves. The vast majority of people strive to be at least some approximation of that ideal, with minor variations between them.

But of course in every population, there are those failures who don't approach that ideal and don't manage to pass on their seed. Perhaps they weren't raised right, or suffer from a low sex drive, or have a number of other flaws and shortcomings that lower overall fitness and ensure they die alone.
    Why is this fine? Why is repeatedly defending outright racism right after this fine?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I know why Mac is fine with it but word from some of the others might be nice.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Whis View Post
    Spin's German cheerleader aside, I'd like clarification

Why is this fine? Why is repeatedly defending outright racism right after this fine?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I know why Mac is fine with it but word from some of the others might be nice.
    You'll find that it's fine because it's true by Darwinian/Dawkinsian perspective from which it was written, as backed up by decades of scientific research. The truth can't be racist. If you desire some clarification on the subject I recommend educating yourself, and would be only too happy to provide links to point you in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    you know what also ensures fitness?

rape

Biotruths(tm)
    It actually doesn't, and is in modern days substantially less effective than it used to be now that the whole "marry the rapist" thing is on its way out, not that it was ever that effective in the first place. Rape babies, should the mother decide not to abort, are more likely to turn out badly and are on average much less fit than those raised in stable households as dictated by the single parent two parent hypothesis. In short, going around and raping people is a much less effective way to spread your genes in the short and long run, on top of destabilizing the empathetic societies humans have built to ensure mutual prosperity and thus lowering everyone's fitness as a side-effect.

In short, I do not recommend rape. Instead consider the benefits of a healthy long-term romantic relationship with a highly fit compatible spouse, and maybe having seven kids or so. A homosexual relationship is fine too as the sexuality of parents doesn't significantly impact their child's health, but in that case you'd need to seek out a surrogate or two. If you want more kids after that, have enough spare time, are a terrible enough person to not be troubled by your conscience, and judge the risks to not be too great, consider cheating on your partner and impregnating someone else secretly, in such a way that the other woman's spouse raises your own genetic offspring believing them to be their own. That approach is as of yet effective, at least until genetic screenings for fetuses become the norm and make such ruses implausible. Oh, and donating to a sperm bank is an easy and cheap option, to the point where every male aspiring to genetic fitness should make liberal use of it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    You'll find that it's fine because it's true by Darwinian/Dawkinsian perspective from which it was written, as backed up by decades of scientific research. The truth can't be racist. If you desire some clarification on the subject I recommend educating yourself, and would be only too happy to provide links to point you in the right direction.

It actually doesn't, and is in modern days substantially less effective than it used to be now that the whole "marry the rapist" thing is on its way out, not that it was ever that effective in the first place. Rape babies, should the mother decide not to abort, are more likely to turn out badly and are on average much less fit than those raised in stable households as dictated by the single parent two parent hypothesis. In short, going around and raping people is a much less effective way to spread your genes in the short and long run, on top of destabilizing the empathetic societies humans have built to ensure mutual prosperity and thus lowering everyone's fitness as a side-effect.

In short, I do not recommend rape. Instead consider the benefits of a healthy long-term romantic relationship with a highly fit compatible spouse, and maybe having seven kids or so. A homosexual relationship is fine too as the sexuality of parents doesn't significantly impact their child's health, but in that case you'd need to seek out a surrogate or two. If you want more kids after that, have enough spare time, are a terrible enough person to not be troubled by your conscience, and judge the risks to not be too great, consider cheating on your partner and impregnating someone else secretly, in such a way that the other woman's spouse raises your own genetic offspring believing them to be their own. That approach is as of yet effective, at least until genetic screenings for fetuses become the norm and make such ruses implausible. Oh, and donating to a sperm bank is an easy and cheap option, to the point where every male aspiring to genetic fitness should make liberal use of it.
    i said fitness. and yes, rape does increase fitness. it's science. In the view of human society, it's bad, but not fitness.

Also yeah, please don't rape people.
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.

Banned
    Careful Nier, TIL this can be considered racist against our Republican posters

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    i said fitness. and yes, rape does increase fitness. it's science. In the view of human society, it's bad, but not fitness.

No no no, fitness doesn't just mean spreading the genetic material, it includes ensuring the success of that genetic material at spreading itself and continuing in the future. Inclusive fitness postulates that the spray 'n pray approach you're advocating is much less effective than making a modest number of well-aimed shots.

Blog Entries
    you know what also ensures fitness?

rape

Biotruths(tm)

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Can something that needs to reproduce truly be called an ideal being

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Maybe in the Aristotelian sense, rather than the Platonic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Only attack helicopters know for sure

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    I want to be inside an attack helicopter. It would be troubling if I mixed up the joysticks though.