Quote Originally Posted by Whis View Post
Spin's German cheerleader aside, I'd like clarification

Why is this fine? Why is repeatedly defending outright racism right after this fine?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I know why Mac is fine with it but word from some of the others might be nice.
You'll find that it's fine because it's true by Darwinian/Dawkinsian perspective from which it was written, as backed up by decades of scientific research. The truth can't be racist. If you desire some clarification on the subject I recommend educating yourself, and would be only too happy to provide links to point you in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
you know what also ensures fitness?

rape

Biotruths(tm)
It actually doesn't, and is in modern days substantially less effective than it used to be now that the whole "marry the rapist" thing is on its way out, not that it was ever that effective in the first place. Rape babies, should the mother decide not to abort, are more likely to turn out badly and are on average much less fit than those raised in stable households as dictated by the single parent two parent hypothesis. In short, going around and raping people is a much less effective way to spread your genes in the short and long run, on top of destabilizing the empathetic societies humans have built to ensure mutual prosperity and thus lowering everyone's fitness as a side-effect.

In short, I do not recommend rape. Instead consider the benefits of a healthy long-term romantic relationship with a highly fit compatible spouse, and maybe having seven kids or so. A homosexual relationship is fine too as the sexuality of parents doesn't significantly impact their child's health, but in that case you'd need to seek out a surrogate or two. If you want more kids after that, have enough spare time, are a terrible enough person to not be troubled by your conscience, and judge the risks to not be too great, consider cheating on your partner and impregnating someone else secretly, in such a way that the other woman's spouse raises your own genetic offspring believing them to be their own. That approach is as of yet effective, at least until genetic screenings for fetuses become the norm and make such ruses implausible. Oh, and donating to a sperm bank is an easy and cheap option, to the point where every male aspiring to genetic fitness should make liberal use of it.