Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hm

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Whis View Post
    Spin's German cheerleader aside, I'd like clarification

Why is this fine? Why is repeatedly defending outright racism right after this fine?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I know why Mac is fine with it but word from some of the others might be nice.
    You'll find that it's fine because it's true by Darwinian/Dawkinsian perspective from which it was written, as backed up by decades of scientific research. The truth can't be racist. If you desire some clarification on the subject I recommend educating yourself, and would be only too happy to provide links to point you in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    you know what also ensures fitness?

rape

Biotruths(tm)
    It actually doesn't, and is in modern days substantially less effective than it used to be now that the whole "marry the rapist" thing is on its way out, not that it was ever that effective in the first place. Rape babies, should the mother decide not to abort, are more likely to turn out badly and are on average much less fit than those raised in stable households as dictated by the single parent two parent hypothesis. In short, going around and raping people is a much less effective way to spread your genes in the short and long run, on top of destabilizing the empathetic societies humans have built to ensure mutual prosperity and thus lowering everyone's fitness as a side-effect.

In short, I do not recommend rape. Instead consider the benefits of a healthy long-term romantic relationship with a highly fit compatible spouse, and maybe having seven kids or so. A homosexual relationship is fine too as the sexuality of parents doesn't significantly impact their child's health, but in that case you'd need to seek out a surrogate or two. If you want more kids after that, have enough spare time, are a terrible enough person to not be troubled by your conscience, and judge the risks to not be too great, consider cheating on your partner and impregnating someone else secretly, in such a way that the other woman's spouse raises your own genetic offspring believing them to be their own. That approach is as of yet effective, at least until genetic screenings for fetuses become the norm and make such ruses implausible. Oh, and donating to a sperm bank is an easy and cheap option, to the point where every male aspiring to genetic fitness should make liberal use of it.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Fuckin' A

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    You'll find that it's fine because it's true by Darwinian/Dawkinsian perspective from which it was written, as backed up by decades of scientific research. The truth can't be racist. If you desire some clarification on the subject I recommend educating yourself, and would be only too happy to provide links to point you in the right direction.

It actually doesn't, and is in modern days substantially less effective than it used to be now that the whole "marry the rapist" thing is on its way out, not that it was ever that effective in the first place. Rape babies, should the mother decide not to abort, are more likely to turn out badly and are on average much less fit than those raised in stable households as dictated by the single parent two parent hypothesis. In short, going around and raping people is a much less effective way to spread your genes in the short and long run, on top of destabilizing the empathetic societies humans have built to ensure mutual prosperity and thus lowering everyone's fitness as a side-effect.

In short, I do not recommend rape. Instead consider the benefits of a healthy long-term romantic relationship with a highly fit compatible spouse, and maybe having seven kids or so. A homosexual relationship is fine too as the sexuality of parents doesn't significantly impact their child's health, but in that case you'd need to seek out a surrogate or two. If you want more kids after that, have enough spare time, are a terrible enough person to not be troubled by your conscience, and judge the risks to not be too great, consider cheating on your partner and impregnating someone else secretly, in such a way that the other woman's spouse raises your own genetic offspring believing them to be their own. That approach is as of yet effective, at least until genetic screenings for fetuses become the norm and make such ruses implausible. Oh, and donating to a sperm bank is an easy and cheap option, to the point where every male aspiring to genetic fitness should make liberal use of it.
    i said fitness. and yes, rape does increase fitness. it's science. In the view of human society, it's bad, but not fitness.

Also yeah, please don't rape people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Banned
    Careful Nier, TIL this can be considered racist against our Republican posters

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    i said fitness. and yes, rape does increase fitness. it's science. In the view of human society, it's bad, but not fitness.

No no no, fitness doesn't just mean spreading the genetic material, it includes ensuring the success of that genetic material at spreading itself and continuing in the future. Inclusive fitness postulates that the spray 'n pray approach you're advocating is much less effective than making a modest number of well-aimed shots.

Blog Entries
    Fitness is generally defined as producing sexually viable offspring. Beyond that is, like you said, something else.

Individuals who are carriers of genetic diseases can be considered fit if they are able to produce sexually viable offspring, regardless of how well the gene line does further down.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    Fascinating thread. It's this case where it actually doesn't matter how many layers XD because everybody here should sell their keyboard on ebay and please please go outside and preferably stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fitness is generally defined as producing sexually viable offspring. Beyond that is, like you said, something else.

Individuals who are carriers of genetic diseases can be considered fit if they are able to produce sexually viable offspring, regardless of how well the gene line does further down.
    Yes, and I'm saying that alone is enough to make rape a poor option.

1. Offspring brought about as a result of rape are less sexually viable than offspring raised in a healthy environment. Sexual viability can be influenced right up until the offspring passes on its own genes; this has been the case ever since parents began to take care of their children, with early mammals and such.

2. Rape impedes the fitness of the rapist directly. It carries substantial risk and there is a high chance of being caught, sent to jail, and thus rendered unable to produce more offspring.

Your point about genetic diseases is correct only insofar as the disease does not impede the fitness of the offspring before they can pass on their own genetic data. That's why sickle cell anemia and diabetes exist; more often than not they don't make you less able to pass on data in your 20s, and the life-ruining effects are seen only once the carrier is past their prime and it doesn't matter anymore.

Blog Entries
    Can we please torch this thread and everybody in it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilm View Post
    Fascinating thread. It's this case where it actually doesn't matter how many layers XD because everybody here should sell their keyboard on ebay and please please go outside and preferably stay.
    Quite. There's irony or bait (which, to answer your question, Rodyle, is where our judgement placed some of the posts you found offensive, rather than being sincerely meant). And there's this.

Thread closed.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair