Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    *wiggle*
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    *wiggle*
    *is okay with this*
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Seika has tentacles.

Learn something new every day.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Seika has tentacles.

Learn something new every day.
    True, and most of the time it's Seika the one teaching...or at least here on BL. Seika-sensei!~ X3
    F/GO SUPPORT

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm guessing Seika likes to keep her tentacles busy. Maybe her peers sacrifice a schoolgirl every weekend in the hopes that she won't take them?
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    I'm guessing Seika likes to keep her tentacles busy. Maybe her peers sacrifice a schoolgirl every weekend in the hopes that she won't take them?
    You would know best, wouldn't you?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries
    You would know best, wouldn't you?
    She and Beam do drug him often enough...maybe his memory is still blurry. XP
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Chapter Twenty-Seven

The Art of Being a Girl

It was mere days before Saber would be able to turn in the horrific uniform and never serve a subpar food to a patron looking at her with lustful eyes. Even though Archer had fully explained that he couldn’t pay her what she made in tips at The Glass Slipper, the wages he laid out were rather fair. She had even ran them past Asuka at her request and she acquiesced that they were indeed fair. Not to mention I will save on not having to buy food for lunch because Archer had already agreed on cooking for us. Every day.

Heat filled her cheeks at the thought of Archer preparing lunch for them every day, to taste his cooking day after day would be enough of a reason to work with him. She wondered if he would teach her his skills in the kitchen so she could assist him. So she could continue to be close to him, and it would be nice to return his kindness to her. Especially since he gives so much.

She grabbed her tray filled with desserts and headed to one of her tables. Her eyes widened as she saw a familiar head of hair so black it flashed with blue highlights walk into the restaurant. A smile crossed her face that had nothing to do with the one she was taught to grace her guests with while they were there as she passed out confections made with oils and syrups. As soon as spoons and napkins were passed around the table, she made her way to the newest patron.

Pale, almost crystalline, blue eyes met hers from behind a pair of wire framed glasses and a smile lit up a face that was already beautiful. Saber said, “Hello Hitomi.”

“Hello, Saber-chan,” Hitomi said before the girl opened her arms and pulled Saber close.

Saber stiffened for a moment but wrapped her arms around the girl and awkwardly patted her back. The two let go and Saber smiled and said, “It is good to see you again, Hitomi.”

“I was in this area of town and decided to say hi. Besides a little blond foreigner declined to give me her contact information when I left this hellhole so I’m trying to get it again,” Hitomi said with a smile as she brushed a lock of hair back. One long finger pushed her glasses more firmly upon her nose as she grinned at Saber.

Saber smiled and said, “Well, I will rectify that mistake. I was not in the best state of mind when you left.”

“I was worried about you,” Hitomi said as she took Saber’s arm and Saber led them to a table.

Saber felt her smile falter as she met the other young woman’s eyes and said, “You had good cause to be worried.”

“I can still get you an application at Golden Rule,” Hitomi said with a small frown that made her owl like eyes even wider.

Saber shook her head and replied, “I would rather die than work for Gilgame . . . Gil King.”

“I’ve never met the man. I see him occasionally in the building, but billionaires are known to be eccentric. So, what’s with all the Gil King hate?” Hitomi asked as she sat down.

Saber clinched her tray, gritted her teeth, and said, “I knew him before he started Golden Rule. He is . . . repulsive and arrogant amongst a mounting list of poor qualities.” And he attempted to rape me.

Ice filled her veins at the memory of Gilgamesh on top of her with the intent of defiling her. She had frozen and been unable to stop him. Part of her thought she should not fight and deserved whatever atrocity he committed against her body. Then Archer had came, fury leashed under his flippant words. In his actions, he had gained Gilgamesh’s attention which she knew would have more consequences than poor Archer had already faced.

Hitomi grimaced and said, “Well, I’m glad I’m not in lust with him like pretty much everyone else who works there. Not my type, he’s too pretty.”

“He is too flamboyant,” Saber said with a sigh and a shake of her head, “But enough with such unpleasant things, do you want to order something? Or should I convince Asuka to let me take my break early?”

Hitomi played with a pendent around her neck and said, “Well, I would like a Harlequin Parfait with extra whipped cream. Oh, and a mango bubble tea too.”

“I think that can be arranged,” Saber said with a grin. She felt Asuka walk up behind her and the older girl squealed before crushing Hitomi into her ample breasts. Hitomi returned the hug and patted the other girl’s back with a laugh.

Asuka said, “God, it’s good to see you again, Hitomi. You’re gone and Saber-chan’s leaving . . .”

“You’re leaving?” Hitomi asked with wide eyes and a smile as her voice raised a few octaves in excitement.

Asuka sighed and said, “Yeah, she’s leaving, has a boyfriend and everything.” She smiled at Saber before rolling her eyes and continuing, “Not my type, but he pretty much only has eyes for her.”

Hitomi smiled and said, “I have to hear about this.”

Saber felt heat searing her cheeks as her heart started to race and her ears begin to burn as well. A small hand awkwardly ran up and down the tray as Saber looked down at her feet. She said, “Well, there really isn’t too much to tell.”

“I will give him this, he saved the air conditioner,” Asuka said with a grin before patting Hitomi then Saber’s shoulders. She winked and said, “Here, let me get Hitomi’s order and you can sit for a few minutes and chat.”

“Thank you, Asuka,” Saber said as she slid into the opposite side of the booth with Hitomi.

Asuka grinned and said, “I know what Hitomi gets. Mango bubble tea and a Harlequin Parfait with extra whipped cream.”

“It’ll go straight to my butt, but I don’t care. It’s sooooo good,” the raven haired girl said with a sigh as she clasped her hands together.

Asuka said, “Your butt needs all the help it can get.” Then she chuckled and said, “I’ll be back.”

As soon as the older girl had left, Hitomi grinned and asked, “So, who’s this Mystery Guy who’s caught your eye and makes you smile?”

“Is it that obvious?” Saber asked with a slight smile of her own.

Hitomi nodded and said, “Yes it is. You seemed different than when I walked in. Not someone going through the motions. There was a bounce in your step and a sparkle in your eye.”

“He has helped me find renewed purpose amongst other things,” Saber said before strumming her fingers idly against the table.

Hitomi nodded and said, “Good.”

“And he is an awe inspiring cook,” Saber said with a blush.

Hitomi threw back her head and bell like laughter echoed through the restaurant. Several heads turned their way as Hitomi shook her head with a smile as her giggles died down. She said, “You are such a foodie, Saber-chan.”

“Food is important, it should be treated and prepared with respect,” Saber said as she lifted one finger in the air.

Hitomi asked, “So who is he and how did you two meet?”

“He is called Archer, and we were acquaintances previously. We meet up again and he helped me in a time where I refused help but desperately needed it. He owns the repair shop that is close to Shinto,” Saber answered with a firm nod.

Hitomi’s eyes widened and a faint flush lit across her cheeks before she fidgeted with the napkin that was on the table. Saber tilted her head and asked, “What is it?”

“I’ve met him before. Archer-san,” Hitomi said as her blush deepened, “He repaired my grandmother’s clock for her.”

Saber nodded and said, “He enjoys fixing things. It brings him peace.”

“He’s . . .” the other girl blushed more, giggled, and said, “Well yes.”

The former Briton king titled her head and said, “I do not understand.”

“Let’s just say guys like Archer-san are more my type than pretty boys like Gil King. And when a guy knows how to use his hands . . . yeah,” Hitomi said as she turned multiple shades of pink.

Saber blushed as well and said, “Well, he is very capable with his hands.” Incredibly, amazingly capable, she thought with a warm rush that gave her the urge to squirm in her seat. No, remember his terms. He wants this to be more than something carnal. I want it to be more than something carnal.

Saber met Hitomi’s eyes and said, “There is a slight problem though.”

“What’s wrong?” Hitomi asked.

Saber sighed and said, “He has asked me out on a date.”

“That’s a good thing,” Hitomi said with a chuckle.

Saber cleared her throat and said, “I know next to nothing about dating. I do not know how to dress or own any clothing that would be appropriate for such an occasion.”

“I do have a weakness for shopping,” Hitomi said with a sigh as her shoulders slumped. Then she reached out, took Saber’s hands, and said, “Please, let me help you.”

Saber’s eyes widened and she asked, “You would do such a thing?”

“Of course. Besides, it’ll be fun,” Hitomi said with a smile as Asuka emerged carrying Hitomi’s confections.

“You have the most amazing complexion ever. I would kill to have your skin,” Hitomi said with a thoughtful look as she lifted Saber’s face in her hand and tilted it to and fro, inspecting it with a critical eye.

Saber said, “I think your skin is fine.”

“You know how much moisturizer and foundation I need to look half decent? You’re natural. I cheat,” Hitomi said with a shake of her head and a sigh.

The two of them were in a cosmetic store in the Fuyuki mall. Saber had just gotten off work and Hitomi had met her at the Glass Slipper to take her shopping. As soon as they reached the mall tiny flutters of unease began to fill Saber’s stomach. Hitomi had simply took her hand and their first stop was a cosmetics store that had a faux floral scent so heavy it almost made the blond gag. Hitomi, on the other hand, had been at home and began pursing the shelves for things for Saber.

Saber said, “I think you are rather pretty though, Hitomi.”

“You’re sweet, but then again probably no one ever called you Four Eyes in school,” Hitomi said with a tiny quirk of her lips that wasn’t quite a smile.

Saber frowned and said, “I think your glasses fit you quite well, and without them you would not be you.”

“Well, some eye shadow would be good and lipstick or gloss. Probably lip gloss. It’s low maintenance and not overpowering. You’re so gorgeous you really don’t need much. It’s like you’re not real,” Hitomi said thoughtfully.

Saber shifted slightly and looked away, unsure of what to say under the girl’s scrutiny. The other girl smiled and adjusted her glasses, “So eye shadow and lip gloss. You blush pretty easily on your own and have color naturally in your cheeks so you don’t even need that either.”

“I don’t even know how to use that,” Saber said with a frown as Hitomi started to look again.

Hitomi grinned and said, “You will after I’m done with you.”

Saber smiled at that and said, “I thank you for that.”

The next few hours became more and more of a blur for Saber including odd instructions every once and a while from Hitomi. She had a feeling she was spending too much money, but it was hers to spend. She had earned it, and soon the experience became fun. When the trip was finished she had what she hoped something that would pleasantly surprise Archer when they went on their date.

And she was smiling all the way home.

Okay, I admit, I had more fun writing this chapter than I should have. Nothing really goes on, it's kind of filler, but I had fun damn it.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    Let there be a party here. Update.~
    *cheers while snickering at Saber's more than likely shopping mishaps*
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    I love seeing Saber doing 'normal' stuff like this. It makes me feel all warm and happy inside.

I'm glad you have the motivation to continue writing, now!
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries
    Saber has the most amazing completion ever? I think you mean complexion.

And go! Go Elf, finish this story off so you can move on to Rider!
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....

That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Saber is so adorably moe when doing regular things, it's just . . . DAWW.

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Saber is so adorably moe when doing regular things, it's just . . . DAWW.
    Meh. I like Saber kicking ass and taking names.

Clearly I am an overcompensating man who advocates blood, gore, and asskickery while repressing his homosexuality and love for chick flicks.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Filler's fine - especially when Saber gets to act girly, and shy about it.

Seriously - she's gorgeous as she is, but this gives her ranks in "cute" as well!
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Blog Entries
    You used it.~
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Meh. I like Saber kicking ass and taking names.

Clearly I am an overcompensating man who advocates blood, gore, and asskickery while repressing his homosexuality and love for chick flicks.
    Well, she's going to probably kicking some guy's ass really soon once she finds out his real name. I'm still deciding how to have that play out. I know what the aftermath is going to be, but . . .

Blog Entries
    Well, she's going to probably kicking some guy's ass really soon once she finds out his real name. I'm still deciding how to have that play out. I know what the aftermath is going to be, but . . .
    Whoo hoo, violence, action, and Archer suffering!

Beat the angst outta him, Saber!

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Oh, poor Archer.

But then he has it coming for not telling her straight out!
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice