Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    /L/
    we leave no cuties behind
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    L
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    L

Still our best lead for finding out what happened.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

L/ets go after Taylor!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    L/ook for the plot bunny

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    I'm professionally obligated to choose F/
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Lel
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

/* LOG UPDATE 05 */
    Geographical Orientation: Calibrating…
    Temporal Index: 4:30 PM (Translated Local Time)

/* Party Status */

/* Begin Log */

For the first time in my brief existence, I felt alone. Not alone like when I woke up amongst the bodies, but truly alone. Having the only two living entities in my knowledge base absent gave me a deep sinking feeling that had me feeling deeply troubled.

I needed to find Taylor.

How far could they have gotten during my battle? It hadn’t been terribly long.

Despite this, I wandered quite some time amongst the labyrinthine walkways before I finally caught sight of Taylor making their way towards the top of the ridge. I suddenly stopped, not sure how to handle the situation.

Taylor had abandoned me.

Why? Was I always just a decoy? Had they given up on me? Would my companion think I was coming back for revenge for being left behind?

I decided to go the simplest route. I call out to Taylor.

I saw them dart their pink head about in concern before finally noticing me. Once it gave a nervous wave, I took it as approval to approach.

“Nully, you’re safe! I was worried when I saw the dragon flee after you charged it. You must have really shown it who was boss!”

“…”

I wasn’t sure what to say. While Taylor seemed happy to have me back, it didn’t stop me from feeling a bit betrayed.

It seemed to catch on.

“I’m….sorry about the whole running away thing. I didn’t…”

“What is going on? Why was it after you?”

The question just spilled forth from my mouth. I wondered if it was some sort of stack overflow.

“I may have tried to…acquire a certain something it possessed.”

“Do you still have it?”

“I said ‘tried’. He just doesn’t suffer thieves well.”

I didn’t really care to find out what ‘it’ was. Taylor didn’t possess it, so unless the Dragon really held grudges, it wouldn’t be circling back.

At least…unless it wanted revenge for its arm….

“So where are we going?”

“Back to my friends. It might be a bit of a jog though…can’t be leading an angry Dragon back to them now can I?”

“….”

Meeting more people was good I suppose. Though I still wasn’t quite sure what my goals were, and if they really aligned with their mysterious pink-haired creature.

“Though you can fly though, so perhaps we can make it back before nightfall. If you don’t mind carrying me.”

I nodded and we ascended out of the ravine. What first caught my attention was the immense orange sun that dominated the western sky. Its mass only obscured by a thin ring of debris that split the sky. Beneath it stretched out a vast desert, dotted here and there by rocky outcroppings and crumbling masonry of forgotten ages. Imposing mountains loomed to the east.

“I bet it looked a lot different last time you were here. Your kind did a real number on this world.”

“My…kind?”

“Ah that’s…complicated.”

My people had done this? Had the people deserved it? Or was I the villain here? If I had no memory…did it matter?

Taylor just stares at me while I muse over that. I eventually put my arms out and pick my small companion up. It gestures the direction to go in and I comply.

In truth, I don’t really fly. Rather, I can alter how much I am subjected to the force of gravity. Thus I can hover or launch myself great distances. I have little means of propulsion while in the air however.

The technicalities don’t seem to bother my companion however, who makes howls of glee as we glide towards our destination. I land a few times on our way as to not get too high up.

The immense star is still falling in the west by the time we reach our destination. It seems to be a farming community huddled amongst the ruins of an old fortress. Surprisingly my database fills me in on a long list of tactical information on it, though the scan seems to have been done back when it stood. Sprawling to the south of the village is a large caravan that seems to have settled in a menagerie of different tents. That seems to be where we are going. Taylor has us land a distance away as to not startle them with our arrival.

Two sentries are alerted by our arrival. One is a larger, stronger, and less jovial version of my companion. The other is larger yet, though has somewhat bestial countenance. They both give but simple bows and say not a word to us as we enter the camp, though the beast-man seems to keep an eye on me.

Thankfully those inside the camp is much more lively than the guards. Some seem to be discussing the trade of various wares, while others entertain through music, song, or dance. I’m assaulted by so much noise that’s its almost intimidating.

“How bout you make yourself at home? I have some things to discuss with my colleagues.”

With that he darts off towards perhaps the most decorated tents of the camp, swiftly melting into the crowd.

Abandoned again, though at least somewhere safer. I hoped.

/* Tactical Input Requested */
    Watch the /E/ntertainment.
    Try to /F/ollow Taylor into the heavily decorated tents.
    Investigate the /C/olourful tents that people seem to be entering.
    Investigate the /W/hite tents that seem adorned with iconography.
    Investigate the /B/rown tents where people seem to be standing around
    /W/rite in
    Last edited by Janx; March 18th, 2017 at 10:47 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    F/ollow Taylor, there's a few things we aren't being told here.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; March 13th, 2017 at 09:38 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    W
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    W/

Trail Taylor and try to spy. Play the 'new guy in town' card if caught.
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

"Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm switching mine to Bobin's W as well, we still find stuff out and get to explore the place as we need.

/* LOG UPDATE 06 */
    Geographical Orientation: Taylor’s Camp, Khaz Vedran, Castores (Translated Planar Coordinates)
    Temporal Index: 6:45 PM, 5th Month, 403/3 After Invasion (Translated Local Time)

/* Party Status */

/* Begin Log */

I still had a million questions, and Taylor seemed to be avoiding giving me them. That didn’t mean I couldn’t find some answers without needing to ask them however.

I tried my best to follow after them, giving them distance in hopes they didn’t notice me. Taylor seemed relatively carefree, but it did not hurt to be safe. Thankfully there was a lot of people milling about who were all manner races and wearing all sorts of outfits. Still, my dark violet armor kind of stood out.

Everyone seemed so primitive compared to me.

Taylor eventually disappeared into a large tent the same shade as their hair, embroidered with gold. More concerningly were the rather savage looking guards defending it. They were well adorned however.

Was Taylor some sort of nobility?

I tried to circle about the tent to look for an unguarded portion, but I swiftly caught the attention of one of the sentries. Being nearly eight feet tall and walking on four powerful legs, there was certainly no chance of missing him approaching me.

“Who goes there?”

Despite his minor garb and untamed hair, he spoke in a calm, almost noble tone. It was oddly relaxing despite having just been caught trying to spy.

“I am Nully. I am…new here.”

I had no experience in deception, so I just went with the truth. Effectively.

The Centaur eyed closely, paying close attention to my armor and my barely concealed weaponry.

“You aren’t from around here. Are you?”

“N-no. Taylor lead me here, but left me alone. I do not know why I am here or what is going on.”

The centaur stroked his chin.

“Taylor? Ah yes, Taylor can be a bit of an eccentric. “

The Centaur gestured to me to follow to follow him away from the tent, but not back into the crowds. I hesitated for a moment, then followed him.

“If you were a spy, you would be the worst. So I will tell you where you are. You are at the heart of the revolution. This camp may not look like much now, but one day we will tame the Dragons that have ruled this land since before memory, and free ourselves from the rotting Empire.”

“That sounds like a…ambitious goal.”

The Centaur chuckled.

“The Empire was once the pride of the world, but without Ahmed, its become a petulant child eager to try to impress others. Instead it just makes everyone into fools.”

“Ahmed?”

The Centaur paused for a moment and regarded with an expression that made me feel I was as foolish as the Empire.

“Ahmed Thrakul? The true Emperor? The Hero of the Seven Journeys? The man who united the world? Have you been living under a rock?”

“Something…like that.”

“I could keep you all night telling you the greatest tale of our time, but I do have other duties to attend to. Perhaps you should listen to the bards. If you need rest, the brown tents offer lodging to all.”

“What are the white and colored tents for?”

“They are our makeshift temple, as well as where we take care of our injured. The colored tents are…not for the quite as pious. Unless you’re an El-Rabee or Guaros follower I suppose.”

“Thank you…I did not mean to bother you.”

“It was no trouble. You look like you could make a formidable addition to our little revolution…if you are willing to commit. I am sure Taylor will come for you eventually.”

I give a small nod and wander back towards the rest of the camp.

Watch the /E/ntertainment.
    Try to /F/ollow Taylor into the heavily decorated tents again. Clearly I should just be more careful this time.
    Investigate the /C/olourful tents. I’m curious what the Centaur was referring to.
    Investigate the /W/hite tents. I am curious what gods these people worship.
    Head to the /B/rown tents. I can just rest there till Taylor returns.
    /W/rite in
    Last edited by Janx; March 18th, 2017 at 10:44 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    So the colored tents are obviously for the tantric rituals.

C
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    C/uriosity: piqued

"Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    C/olour me interested

C/an't hurt to check it out

/* LOG UPDATE 07*/
    Geographical Orientation: Taylor’s Camp, Khaz Vedran, Castores (Translated Planar Coordinates)
    Temporal Index: 7:04 PM, 5th Month, 403/3 After Invasion (Translated Local Time)

/* Party Status */

/* Begin Log */

With the revelations of the camp’s nature, I see it in a new light. This wasn’t just a grouping of travelers and merchants, it was a den of warriors seeking to usurp a greater power. In truth, it didn’t look like much to me. The people seemed lightly equipped and armored, though some looked particularly fearsome. By my assessment, they had a long way to go before they would be taking on Dragons.

Despite the Centaur giving away potentially dangerous information, he had trusted me, and even suggested my staying here was a choice. Did I want to stay with these people? This wasn’t my country. I didn’t know the other side of the story.

Though cutting off the hand of one of the opposition was unlikely to endear me to them.

I decide to sate my curiosity by investigating the multi-colored tents at the edge of the encampment. The Centaur had been rather clear what the other places were, but when it came to this portion of the camp, he had been oddly cryptic

By the time I reach the colored tents they had transformed. A larger bright red tent had been raised over them, obscuring them from sight. No one seemed to be keeping watch by the entrance however, so I took no time slipping in.

The interior was quite an enigma to me.

Inside the great tent, the smaller tents were arranged in a circle. In the center was lit a large incense burner, and many smaller scented candles littered the open area. There was no one watching them. I was surprised no one was worried about a fire hazard.

While there may have not been anyone watching the fires, there were people here. From within the smaller tents I could hear soft voices, some troubled breathing and…some sounds I had a hard time placing.

I wasn’t quite sure what was going on, but I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

One of the tents suddenly got a lot noisier. Despite my reservations, I found myself drifting towards it, curious if there was some sort of scuffle going on in there.

“My my. It’s not often we get a woman around here.”

I made a small jump, not sure how she managed to approach me without me noticing. I turned almost bumped into the source of the voice, eliciting a giggle from her.

She was a dark-skinned Elf only about an inch taller than me. Most notable were her intricate red tattoos that decorated her form more so than her actual clothes. While she had a top, skirt, and leggings, she seemed to be making no attempt to cover her chest.

“….”

“Has the triumphant warrior come to make her conquest?”

“N-no I…”

“Or perhaps your friends dared you to come in here?”

Something about her made me really uneasy. Perhaps it was her stream to assumptions, or how close she was to me. Perhaps it was her movements as she spoke that seemed tuned to showcase her body and the movement of her breasts. Or perhaps it was her cheerful expression mixed with her predatory gaze. Despite this, I tried to remain calm.

“I was just…curious what this portion of the camp was for.”

She seemed to like my answer.

“This my dear, is where people come to escape from the world.”

“Do…men need to escape more than women?”

That got another giggle out of her.

“They do tend to like to over-complicate things. But me and my girls? We just want to have fun.”

“Escaping the world is…fun?”

My systems contain some degree of understanding of inter-planar translations. Most notably the risks of regulations of such procedures. Unless she was secretly some master of trans-dimensional transit I wasn’t quite sure how she or many others could consider it an enjoyable experience. Further more, I don’t grasp how these primitives managed to achieve such a feat.

“How do you…. escape?”

“Like this….”

The Elf suddenly threw her arms around my neck and pulled me against her. Our chests colliding as our lips met. I almost thought it some form of attack, before realizing she was trying to show me their strange ritual. I got strange reports across my system as she kept our bodies together. I held her to me in kind as if to mimic her procedure.

She closes her eyes and forces her tongue into my mouth, a both alien and oddly exhilarating experience.

She then raises her thigh between mine.

/* WARNING: SENSORY OVERLOAD */
    /* Stack overflow in sector 69 */
    /* Performing Partial Reset */
    …..

/* Rebooting sensory system */

When I come to we are still in the tent, though I’ve fallen limp in her arms. The Elf seems to be quite amused with my actions.

“My…aren’t you a cutie. Say what. I’ll give you a freebie this once if you want to experience more.”

I had come to this tent seeking answers, but somehow my number of questions had become quadratic.

/E/scape. Some things are better left unknown.
    I /M/ust learn more. It is what I came here for after all. /* Warning: workplace viewing may be in danger */
    /C/ustom input.
    Last edited by Janx; March 18th, 2017 at 10:43 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    E

run away

this is a pure robot who complies with t-regulations
    canon finish apo vol 3