Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Create your own holy grail war.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    i find the windigo an interesting secant to be used in a holy grail war.
    ...Excuse me?

Blog Entries
    That 1904 Grail War sounds pretty slick. I'd read it.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    ...Excuse me?
    Update: Never mind, by the time I quoted you the post had updated to be more intelligible.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    this holy grail war involves posters(cause why not) also gunner replaces archer. also posters get the servants they created!
    servants are as follows:
    saber: frey. master RoydGolden.
    gunner: bonnie&clyde. master venomking
    castor: Anna Ivanovn. astersim42
    Berserker: guan yo, master jetkenen.
    Assassin: Ehud ben Gera. Master funderfullness
    Rider: Frederick I. Master: Spartacus.
    Lancer: Zhao Yun. Master: Bird of Hermes.
    Tell me what yall think.
    Last edited by venomking; April 6th, 2017 at 07:28 AM.

Blog Entries
    If I had stopped myself from making Servants back when I had one per class this idea would be a lot easier.
    Saber: Timur
    Archer: Punxsutawney Phil
    Lancer: Ageng Mangir
    Caster: Siberian Ice Maiden
    Rider: T.E. Lawrence
    Berserker: John Hunyadi
    Assassin: Pteskawin

I have a couple of original grail war ideas. One that I like to play around with from time to time is the idea of one taking place in Shinjuku. The grail in this war is designed to grant the "wishes" of those people who either feel lost in life, or have strong desires, and grants them a special Command Seals, which also come with a psuedo-Magic Crest that grafts Magic Circuits into their body, as well as giving them basic knowledge of magic and rules of the Grail War. Of course, this is a horrible process that most people do not sruvuve, as such, out of the 89 Masters chosen, less than 30% survuve the process. However, there would be a few actual magi who got into the war through manipulating the system or pressuring the grail war orchestrator into letting them join.

The Masters would be able to summon a Servant under the classes Saer, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Berserker, Assassin, Gunner, Shielder, Avenger, or Saver, with an uneven ratio between the classes. There would be no limitations on what type of Heroic Spirit could be summoned like there was in the Fuyuki Grail War. Among all the Heroes, Anti-HEroes, and Evil Heroic Spirits that can be summoned, the unique nature of this grail calls wayword wraiths and similar existences to it, allowing them to be granted Heroic Spirit like traits upon being summoned as a Servant.

Obviously, there would be a lot of Masters and Servants in this war. When I had a fic planned for it, the protagonist was going to have a genderbent Yamato Takeru as a Servant, but those two where moved to another fic idea of mine. Just a few Servant ideas would be:
    -The Cowardly Lion: A spirit born from the imaginations of man, however, it normally would ot come close to being a Heroic Spirit. However, due to its comparability with a certain British king, it is summoned as a Saber in the king's Servant shell. However, there are a few differences, slightly darker skin, more voluptuous body and lion ears, tail, as well as altered stats and abilities.
    -Briar Rose: A spirit similar to the Cowardly Lion, who when summoned as a Servant, becomes a composite of herself and Brynhilde, another girl who had been placed under a sleeping curse.
    -Jason of the Argonaughts: This is not the young bastard seen in F/GO, this is Jason manifested as an old man filled with nothing but regrets and memories. He would be a non-combatant, only using the partially manifested Argo to see the future, allowing his Master to navigate her "journey" through the grail war as smoothly as possible.
    -Gregori Rasputin
    -Guan Yu
    -Bellerophon
    -Several F/GO Servants.

The demonic grail war, come join us for fun and death. You thought the holy grail war was bad well heroes are good and all but meet the villains of history the men who kill, lie, and cheat there way to victory as they fight for a chance to gain the all powerful and evil demonic grail, in order to gain there greatest wish, to rule the underworld.
    lancer vlad Dracula.
    caster lucifer Morningstar.
    assassin cain.
    saber nameless sociopath(ill do his sheet in a bit)
    berserker leather face.
    gunner bonnie & clyde.
    rider hitler(do his sheet after i do nameless sociopath.)
    Last edited by venomking; May 8th, 2017 at 02:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    demonic grail
    Purified by
    All The World's Good
    Spenta Mainyu
    , and therefore gaining the ability to summon genuine heroes I assume? Reminds me of a fic I read once where EMIYA got accidentally transported to another world that was basically the exact inverse of Fate/Stay Night, complete with an Unholy Grail calling upon "Villainous Spirits" but somehow including a few genuine heroes as well.

Among other things, Gilgamesh was a kind-hearted wimp, Shirou was a card-carrying villain and Sakura was a red-headed asexual Asuka expy. Good stuff, though the premise dragged out a bit during the second half...

Hmm, thx.

An idea:

The Holy Gaius War -
    Saber - Gaius Julius Caesar
    Archer - Gaius Gracchus
    Lancer - Gaius Marius
    Rider - Gaius Suetonius Paulinus
    Caster - Gaius Plinius Secundus
    Berserker - Gaius Cassius Longinus
    Assassin - Gaius Mucius Scaevola
    Shielder - Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus
    Avenger - Gaius Marcius Coriolanus

All the masters are also called Gaius.

Admittedly, some of the classes there are pretty arbitrary, but I think most of them at least deserve to be heroic spirits. Also, it's pretty one-sided towards Caesar, but whatever.

i actually wonder how that would work out? ah well.

so heres an idea tell me who you think would win.
    theres only two mages. each must fight, and one must win, for control of reality itself .
    this is the holy reality war(don't ask I'm running out of ideas)
    and on the side of the mage venom king(the mage i created not myself) .
    are:
    castor: hephestus.
    saber: nameless psychopath.
    rider: medusa

and on the side of sel aroíndate.
    are.
    berserker: hydra.
    archer: hawyk.
    lancer: phoesidan(ill cretae him about 2 days, just imagine he a trident which control via his eyes, and create eathrquakes and you got the basic idea.) (also this is him when he was human.)

and on his own is the power assassin cain.
    Last edited by venomking; May 26th, 2017 at 10:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Considering both sides are Chaotic Evil, I'm guessing that no matter who wins humanity is pretty much screwed.

not exactly scrwed, as venom king would just use it to kill emiya, altho if les won he would create a permeant imprint on reality using his reality marble which is he over powers with the grail, and thus probably enslave humanity. so venom king(who i will say again is not me.) would be the lesser evil.
    Last edited by venomking; May 25th, 2017 at 02:42 PM.

the holy anniversary, hello I'm your spectator, and down comment on the fact that I'm made of mud or ill kill you, so ready for some fun and leisurely activities, wanna watch heroes as they meet one another? well welcome to the greatest event of all time, as every hero from every culture meet one another, and mingle with the any mage and mage and human who comes to the event, in fact for your pleasure we have forcibly teleported the entire human race to this event in order to end all of i mean give humanity a valuable time to learn, have etc. so welcome to the 5th holy anniversary.

so i plan to do a fanfic for this, and yes i know i need to change the name anyways what do y'all think.

Blog Entries
    Why does "venom king" want to kill Emiya?
    Why would a "nameless psychopath" be a Saber?
    Who is Leather Face? Hawyk?

(I'm going to guess that English isn't your first language.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Venom King is a Mage I created on the "create a Mage thread" hawyk and leather face are servants I created on both versions of the create a servant thread, you should probs know who leather face is. And hayk(I know I spelled his name wrong when I wrought that holy grail war) is a famous enough archer of Armenian mythology, and "nameless psychopath" terrible servant sheet I made awhile back, but is the only servant I created on the "create a servant" thread who could damage or potentially kill the hydra so a lesser evil needed to make both sides capable of winning. Any more questions?

- - - Updated - - -

all the mages and servants are ones I made with the exception of medusa.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I've changed the berserker to hydra, Cause leather face was not as good as hydra.

Here's a question that seems appropriate for this thread.

You've got your Grail War, but where/when do you want it to be set? What locations (or time periods, I guess) do you guys think would make cool Grail settings?

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking for myself, I've always thought Alaska would make for a pretty interesting setting. Probably in the modern day, but I guess it could pretty much be whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Here's a question that seems appropriate for this thread.

You've got your Grail War, but where/when do you want it to be set? What locations (or time periods, I guess) do you guys think would make cool Grail settings?

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking for myself, I've always thought Alaska would make for a pretty interesting setting. Probably in the modern day, but I guess it could pretty much be whenever.
    China would be an interesting one. Canada for another, mainly because I don't think its ever been mentioned. But mostly China.

But really, I'd rather see a more "futuristic" setting for a Grail War. Extra doesn't count, for obvious reasons.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Continuing the China setting: Yunnan Province is a good place; not too much urban areas, surprisingly high amount of rural. Perfect for a Grail War without too much collateral damages.

If it's in a city though, I would suggest Dali.

(Although it's best to stay out of the main districts, the night-life is insane...)
    Last edited by SleepMode; June 6th, 2017 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Kunming was the main city, whoops!
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!