Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Create your own holy grail war.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.

Create your own holy grail war.

Create your own holy grail war! Simply add a list of servants(they can come from the create your own servant page) and have other people discuss what they think would happen!

rules:
    1. No trolls,flame,etc.
    2. Try to stay logical when deciding what you think would happen in the scenario presented.
    3. Be nice have fun.
    4. Make sure that when you explain what you think would happen, you be as detailed as possible.
    Last edited by venomking; March 7th, 2017 at 01:09 AM.

Well I feel like starting it off, so here's my scenario.
    Servents
    saber: Lancelot, master Emiya shirou.
    lancer: vlad the Impaler: master bazzet.
    Castor: pied piper, master rin.
    Berserker: lu bu, master illyasviel.
    Assassin: kiritsugu Emiya, master tokiomi
    Archer: Emiya shirou , master Gilgamesh(hey it can happen)
    Last edited by venomking; March 7th, 2017 at 01:03 AM.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Please, please, look at what you're writing. If you're uncertain about how to spell a name, check the wiki. It's at least accurate in that regard.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though, it's painful to read. Also, you have no excuse for misspelling Tokiomi's name. It's in your blasted avatar.

- - - Updated - - -

Like, I really don't think you're trying to be a troll, but with your disastrous spelling and grammar, people are going to think so. And if I'm not mistaken, you've been warned about this too.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    Please, please, look at what you're writing. If you're uncertain about how to spell a name, check the wiki. It's at least accurate in that regard.
    you don't need to know japanese to figure this one out
    Quote Originally Posted by tm wikia
    Barthomeloi Lorelei (バルトメロイ・ローレライ)
    Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald (ケイネス・エルメロイ・アーチボルト
    now you're thinking to yourself, there is no god is there

Quote Originally Posted by tm wikia
    Gransurg Blackmore (グランスルグ・ブラックモア)

pfft "names"
    pfft "romanization"
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

There, and please I didn't add a grammar rule, the grammar wasn't even that bad. Anyways will you know tell me what you think would happen in that holy grail war I presented?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Phil12's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    304,680,406/Phil12
    Now*, and Emiya Shirou dies. I suggest you take your own advice and go into more detail so we can have a better idea on what the scenario is. Like where it takes place and such.

- - - Updated - - -

Good grammar while not necessary, is good etiquette. It shows you're willing to put good effort in making sure people understand what you are trying to communicate.

Ah yes fair point, well let's say Emiya after the UBW route, but um mass amnesia so rin and Ilya have no idea who he is so he doesn't ether. Basically all the masters are at there prime, but have no idea about the other. Personalities, likes, dislikes,etc remain the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Also place is obviously fuyuki, time is let's say 2009

Fictional Holy Grail War.
    (Copy and pasting this from my own thing I wrote.)
    An alternate continuity of Fate/'s story. In which the Fuyuki Grail Wars never happened. This is an Alternate Universe separate from Fate/ canon. The Fictional Holy Grail war is a set of grail wars that have been ongoing since after World War 1 each grail war has only escalated and escalated in brutality and power. and the cycles for these wars are ten years max. The Fictional servants summoned can come from any era of time meaning someone like say 'Cloud Strife' could be summoned before he was even created just due to how the Throne of Heroes works in this universe. 'Avatars of Gods' from fiction can be summoned along with 'Demi-Gods' but actual 'Gods' cannot.

Anyway onto the Servants as considering most masters would be purely OC

Saber: Aragorn II Elessar NP: High King of the Reunited Kingdom.
    Archer: Vergil Sparda NP: Yamato: My Father's Heirloom
    Lancer: King NP:?? (Honestly difficult to decide)
    Rider: The Headless Horseman NP: Something to do with how he became headless obviously
    Caster: Seto Kaiba NP: Duel Monsters "True power of a Duelist"
    Assassin: Kakashi Hatake NP: Rakiri "One Thousand Birds that Cut Lightning."
    Berserker: Sayaka Miki NP: Symposium Magarum - Symphony of a Witch

All I got so far on the concept.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    pfft "names"
    pfft "romanization"
    To be fair, "Blackmore" gets across the whole gothic vibe a lot better, so I can understand the choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it's not as if the names that show up in art books and the like are absolute either. I'm sure more then even a few authors have gone back and forth in such cases...

Blog Entries
    I mean "moa" is a type of bird, so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Ah, kinda wanna see what holly Grail royd comes up with.

Blog Entries
    Personally, I feel this thread is kind of silly and (like a lot of your threads, honestly) could easily be folded under Create-A-Servant, at least in the regard that 90% of people here are going to pick their own created Servants anyway.

I already wrote what Servants I would use for a hypothetical fanfic somewhere else, but I'll repost since I can't be bothered to find it right now and a few of the spots have changed anyway.

Saber- Amadis De Gaul
    Lancer- Don Quixote (2.0)
    Archer- Squanto
    Rider- Noah
    Caster- Arachne
    Berserker- Golem Of Prague
    Assassin- Cain (2.0)

Don Quixote would be the protag's Servant, Amadis would be the seemingly unbeatable mentor figure who gets killed off partway through and Noah would be the overpowered final boss ala Gilgamesh. Any questions?

Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually just one is there plot armor?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually just one is there plot armor?
    ...Not really sure what you mean. There'd be plot armor in the sense that the heroes are going to win and the villains are going to lose, but not really beyond that. In particular, by the very nature of the Grail War setup there's pretty much only going to be one Servant left standing by the end at most. (If I didn't decide to pull a Fate True End and have Don Quixote fade away after the final battle, which seems a little cruel)

ah, so protag wins no matter what, got it. but in the scenerio were thats not true my moneys on cain, as cain i feel would probs sit back and wait for a good amount of servants to kill one another off. and then use his second NP to kill them by tricking them into dealing him a mortal blow that would surely kill any normal servant.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seeing this is basically the containment thread for the Holy Grail Fic Ideas i'll just post something i was meant to write but besides some very specific moments in my head couldn't find the courage to truly put in work.

I'm sure one of the first thing people think when it comes to headcannon and fanfic shit is "How about a Grail War in my Country/City!". This is my personal attempt. I have written sheets for most servants featured here in the CaS threads and the sheets i didn't write i still plan to do it so.

Mind you some of the stuff, specially the ones involving Team Lancer and SPECIALLY Team Assassin, the two ones without a sheet and probably the two more important characters to the heart of this story i'll never going to write are heavy subject to change.

The Final Boss is a very dumb idea and to be honest i'm pretty embarassed i'm showing it. Anyway here we go

Fate/Karkinos

Setting
    : Recife, capital of Pernambuco, an state of the northeast of Brazil during the 90's. The largest city of the entire region and the sixth largest metropolitan area of Brazil, Recife is a city situated in the litoral of the country. Named after the stone reefs that made its beaches perfect to receive ships carrying Slaves and Sugar, the City with its many bridges, rivers and beaches has been nicknamed as the "Brazillian Venice". The city also holds a large quantity of "Mangues" or mangrove swamps, the world's largest a urban city. It was during the early days of the country the most important region, being home to some of the largest sugarcane plantations, and so Slavery was a big part of the region's history. However over the years the city has lost some of its influence over to the big southern cities like Sćo Paulo, Minas Gerais and Rio de Janeiro only recently starting to grow in influence again.

Nevertheless in the early 90's Recife was in a dire straits. In 1991 the city was the most violent capital of the country, the city with the largest unemployed rate and the World's fourth worst city to live in. People were living in absolute misery, dying of hunger, sickness and plain old violence thanks to its astounding crime rate. The pollution of the rivers was rampant and coupled with the famous mangroves swamps of the city, gave the city this look of absolute decay and death

However around the time a certain cultural movement started to rise. A group of kids and teenagers set off to kickstart of what used to be the heart of the country through music. The Manguebeat. The scene mixed traditional northeastern music with new eletronic styles. The musicians embraced the idea of the Swamp, but by claiming that while yes, a swamp is a place filled with death and decay it was also one of the most fertile environment of the world. The City was nicknamed by them "Manguetown" and the people living in them, "Crabs with Brains", an homage to the creature most commonly associated with the swamps. in 1991 they published a manifesto explaining the movement

This is the moment i would be trying to capture. An absolutely shitty place to live in, but that is filled with life and people just trying to get by. If this was animated, the soundtrack would be almost entirely based on manguebeat

Heres a nice article and video about the movement

Themes: It's a Fake Holy Grail War, so it doesn't has all the Seven Classes, with Saber missing out. Most Masters are sick, paralyzed or weak in some shape or form. The Servants are all the dominating personality of the teams, mostly carrying them forwards or in most extreme cases simply offing them. However while the Masters are in some shape or form weak they're extremely resilient. Most combats do not end up with death but instead with the Servants and Masters living to fight another day Taking the analogy made by the Manguebeat people, the people here are all crabs living and thriving in death and decay. They all might be a bunch of losers but nobody can navigate this swamp better than these people can.

I generally did not try to make them all that strong in combat. At least on the offensive side. I have one Servant, arguarbly two, that if they were actual servants they might be top tier, but generally they should range from mid-to-low tier.

Anyway here we go, the teams in no particular order

Team Berserker

Chinese Master
    - Part of the growing community of chinese in Recife and important member of the Chinese triads. An ancient magi who is easily one of the most prepared masters for a Holy Grail War and one of the responsible for the implemention of this Sub Holy Grail War. Looked set to be winning this war but he fucked up in the beginning and lost control of his servant. Spends the rest of this fic trying to get it back. Original Master of Berserker

Prostitute Master - A normal prostitute working for the chinese triads. Trying to get by in life. Ends up antagonizing the Chinese Master and becomes the "Master" for Berserker. Also can't control her Servant but has an deep admiration for him

Berserker - A great Chinese legend summoned at his prime. Unfortunately for his master his prime was a very unstable moment in his life. Essentially a man lost in time, a Don Quixote in modern days. chivalrous, gentlemanly but unable to recognize his current reality. Breaks away from his original master immediately. Ends up hanging out with a bunch of undesirables who were going to be used by the Chinese Mafia as sacrifice. The strongest servant

Spoiler:
    Berserker is Guan Yu, the Chinese War God. Definitively the strongest and the most legendary of servants in this war, if his Original Master managed to control him, the war was defintively his. However he made a mistake. By directly aiming to summon him during his absolute peak, his Master summoned the version that represented his greatest feat: The Crossing of Five Paths and the Slaying of Six Generals. During this event, Guan Yu left his current master, Cao Cao, to return to his original master and brother, Liu Bei. And So, Guan Yu, with his memories jumbled, try to relive the journey, with Cao Cao being replaced by his current master and his original master being the Grail.

Caught by surprise, the Chinese Master isn't able to stop a rampaging Guan Yu, who also kidnapps a group of prostitute and homeless man who were kidnapped originally by the triad, thinking they are Liu Bei's entourage.

Guan Yu starts relatively strong and as more and more servants die in the war, the stronger he becomes. Without a Servant, the Chinese Master has to use other means to try to capture the strong general. He eventually teams up with the Team Caster. At some point he gets near to capturing the prostitute whoever Assassin who was raiding Caster's base, uses his Noble Phantasm to kill him.
    Berserker actually survives until the end and is the one responsible for slaying the Final Boss after the reaches his strongest form. Guan Yu then fades away into the Grail with his substitute master with him
    Team Caster

Japanese Master - Part of the Japanese Community in the city of Bonito, a small city near the capital. The youngest son of a family of small magi that almost lost their way as magis. The family has a focus on flower magic, but as the Youngest son of the family and without much promise, they let him be to be whatever he wanted to be. Traveled to Recife to start a small flower shop and got caught in the mess that is this HGW. Just wants a quiet life with his flowers. Probably the most balanced releationship with his Servant of the masters. Master of Archer/Caster

Caster - Relatively known figure in Japan, but in this country a very unknown figure. At heart he is a lazy, good for nothing, well-mannered old man. Big part of the modernization and urbanization of the City of Recife. Doesn't like fighting. Quick to gain friends. Ends up becoming something close to an Yakuza patriarch.

Spoiler:
    Caster is Hojo Ujiyasu, the Lion of Sagami and the Greatest Daimyo of the Hojo Clan. The pair isn't particularly interessed in the war to be honest. The Master was just a poor Magus caught to be a sacrifice for the summoning of a servant by an Yakuza Magus. However in his pleas of help, Hojo Ujiyasu answers his call and saves him from his kidnappers. Hojo and his master are, at the end of the day, more interested in living their quiet lives.

By being completely unknown to most people in the country and by having the "Powerless Shell" skill, Hojo is able to blend perfectly into the city. He is not even scared of using his name in public. So using his Noble Phantasm, Hojo creates the Rojo Group, from where he can manage the city. Recife, goes through great deal of changes:less crime, less deaths, a stronger economy and raising education. Whomever this makes enemies with the Assassin Team who starts losing territory to his Noble Phantasm.

Theres a huge battle between the two where the Caster dies, but not before killing the Cacique and sending his Master away
    Team Assassin

Cacique Master - The Cacique(leader) of a tribe of Native Americans living in the outskirts of the city. Strong, coragous with a heart of gold. A natural born leader. Just wants to give a better life to his tribemates. Knows some Shamanism. Well versed in combat, possibly the strongest Master in a Fight.

Pajé Advisor - The main religious leader of the tribe, wise beyond the years and the main advisor of the Assassin Master. Basically a father to the Cacique. Has a black sense of humour. Very Powerful Shaman but his age doesn't allow him to do much in combat nowadays. One of the people responsible for the implemation of the HGW system in Recife.

Assassin - A sitution similar to the Hassans. Part of an "Order". Hates deforestation. Mostly quiet dude/chick(never decided on it) who keeps mostly quiet to itself. Doesn't rellay Obeys his Master. Pretty weak on the Urban enviroment but very strong in the Jungle. Wishes for the destruction of the City.

Spoiler:
    Assassin is Kurupira, The Guardian of the Jungle, or more specifically one of the Kurupira, a clan of half-breeds, half-human half-demon. Universally the Kurupira have the unique trait of "Mystic Feet of Illusion". Much like their conterparts on Japan, their bodies can suffer from the Inversion Impulse. Those that manage to control their unique version of it become the leaders of the Clan and take on the mission of defending those that try to hurt the Jungle. This Kurupira is one of the last ones and saw the Atlantic Jungle, that used to be alongside the Amazon Jungle one of the biggest Jungles in the world, destroyed by the hands of civilization. His wish for the rebirth of the Atlantic Jungle. The Cacique meanwhile just wishes for their people to be respected by the system.

The team mostly keep to themselves in the heavy jungles of the war during the beginning. They attempt some assassination attempts but outside of the Jungle, Assassin isn't as strong as the other servants that unfortunately for the team aren't fond of leaving their masters alone. However after the effect of Caster's NP start to become stronger Cacique and Kurupira are forced into an suicidal mission against the duo. The mission ends with the defeat of the duo, alongside the Chinese Master, but it also ends with the death of the Cacique. Obeying his last order, she makes a pact with the Pajé

Spoiler:
    The Pajé is Tupć, the Spark of Life, the "main god" of the Brazilian Native American Religion. To be more accurate, Tupć is actually the personification of the "spark of life" sent by Nhanderuvuēu, the actual supreme god of the Native Americans. However over the years that knowledge became unknown to most and Tupć was transformed in to the greatest of gods. However here, Tupć had his powers sealed by someone, and after the death of the Cacique, he felt that it was time to release them. So he plans on using the Holy Grail to unleash his powers. So he attacks the church alongside Assassin, kills the Supervisor and Injuries Archer. Archer then talks with the remaining living servants(that he can talk at least), to warn about him.

In the climatic battle theres another revelation: Tupć is actually Velber 01, the Mass Life Generator, one of the three alien threats that attacks earth every 14,000. Unlike the Civilization Destroyer, Velber 02, who eradicated their enemies by plundering their enemies out of everything, Velber 01 fuction was the creation and employment of an army. Turning the planet against itself .In one of these attacks on Earth, love bloom on the battlefield and Velber 01 fell in love with a woman. From therefore on Velber, now named Tupć become a happy family man. At the end however, because she was a Human, she soon died. Tupć promised to look over his sons. So for thousand of years, Tupć looked over then until the death of his last descendeant. The Cacique.

In a climatic battle, all the remaining Servants manage to somehow defeat him, before he could reach his full power, and Assassin.
    Team Rider

Politician Master - corrupt young politician who is way over his head in this War. The one responsible for the funds necessary for the event and the one responsible of making sure no one in the government wold interfere with the War. Fancies himself as a master manipulator, and while he is very good at the political world, he is completely outclassed by most people in this war. Too dense to notice Rider's actual personality so he just goes with the flow, thinking Rider has a plan behind everything.

Rider - Somehow the Priest is able to summon a strong servant. At first a very dignified guy. Has the airs of a teacher. In actuality he is an adrenaline junkie. He is already fulfilling his wish through the participation of the Holy Grail War. Dangerously gung-ho and a daredevil.

Spoiler:
    Rider is the Infante Henrique, The Navigator, the one responsible to kickstart the age of discovery and the Portuguese Golden Age. A bumbling duo who actually survives everything and goes on to become the winner of the war. Well the Master survives, but Rider sacrifices himself in the climatic battle against the Final Boss. This hopeless pair is actually quite strong. Master has tons of contacts and resources while Rider himself is amongst the strongest servants in the War, stronger in close combat than most servants with the exception of Berserker, and quickly assumes complete naval superiority in this city of Rivers and Beaches. Nevertheless thanks to their personality traits what should've been big bad guys soon turn into comedy. The Master being take in Rider's daredevil and gungho antics.

Rider's dream of fighting against the legends makes him revel in every battle situation. He particularly enjoys fighting against Berserker whose non-nonsense fighting is everything he could ever dream of, and Lancer whose siege tactics reminds me of his greatest military victory. Rider is however a sore loser. While he loves fighting, he isn't particularly fond of losing and will make any excuse possible to their opponents and his master.

Team Rider fights against mostly everyone and is part of most conflicts in the story. While they start initially as formidable enemies to Team Lancer because of their insistence Team Lancer starts treating them with disdain more than anything else.
    During the Final Boss fight, Rider sacrifices himself to deliver a huge blow to the enemy. Rider manages to claim part of the territory in the fight as his "Capitania". He then teleports his ship in the sky above the battleground to and crashes with it in a huge Broken Phantasm.

Rider's Master somehow survives the whole ordeal, though quite traumatized. After seeing this war he changed his view on life. He will try to uphold the wishes of the deceased in the politics and yadda yada he becomes a good person
    Team Lancer

Crab Master - Part of a Magus family that most closely resembles a bunch of hermits, living in the mangroves of the city, nicknamed by the locals the Crab People. Specialized in a mix of Necromancy and Astrology. By tapping into the Cancer constellation, a constellation historically tied to Death and Resurrection since the babylonian times, alongside with the constant decay and fertility of their homes, they're able to reach a state of near-immortaility. Their bodies have become one with the mud of the mangrove in a state of death and Resurrection. But while their body become near indestructible, their self tend to erode away until they just stop and become part of the swamp where they live. While they live in the absolutely misery of the mangrove their influence is surprisingly far reaching in the city with tons of contact amongst the homeless. A Young Magus, he is one of the last fully functional member of the family. His sense of self is pretty damaged, but he is the better suited of the clan for the mission. The clan, much like any other traditional magus family, wishes to reach the root. They plan to do it, by patting into the Grail to accelerate the constant cycle of decay and growth of the swamp essentially creating a Perpetual Motion Machine for the family. He starts a very wooden person, but later through his releationship with Lancer and the other masters and Servants become more and more human. Probably the closes thing to a Main Charater

Lancer - A powerful woman, wielding a ceremonial spear. Pretty down-to-earth, Lancer acts like a mother and a teacher to her Master. She guides her Master through tasks and will at times choose the hardest path because she belives that to be the best path for his character. Can be pretty melancholic and can be caught staring at nothing at times, remembering her life.
    Spoiler:
    Lancer is Gangazumba, The First King of Palmares. The first leader of the Kingdom made by Runaway Slaves, Gangazumba was the daughter of a group group o slaves who run away from work at the brazilian sugar plantations and created their own kingdom:Angola Janga, or small Angola, or more commonly know as the Quilombo of Palmares. Commonly recorded as a man, Gangazumba was the daughter of Aqualtune, legendary Congo princess that fought against the portuguese before being enslaved. However the long years of Guerrila Warfare started to take a toll on her, so when she saw a chance for peace with the slave owners she took it. Unfortunately it didn't pay off and the peace was just a ploy to send her to a less protected place along with her followers. Her nephew and student Zumbi, who became one of the greatest heroes in the country, poisoned her and took her place as King of Palmares.

Summoned by the Magus Clan hoping to get Zumbi, Lancer quickly becomes a surrogate mother for her Master. She is tough and strict but very caring with her followers. She hates her Master lack of care to his body and self and makes her mission in the war to guide and teach him about the importance of being yourself and living. The duo ends up fighting all the participants through out the war. They do not score that many kills, seeing Lancer lacks a good killblow, but their virtually unmatched defensive power, Lancer through her Noble Phantasm and skills and her Master through his virtual immortality in the city made them able to match most opponent and force them into draws or to run away. Thanks to these moments Crab Master is able to talk, argue and fight with all the participants and grows from slow, vacant and directionless kid into a serious, direct and even a bit hotblooded guy.

The Duo survives until the climatic final battle where the duo sacrifices themselves to stop/distract the Final Boss.
    Team Archer

Archer - Amoral, in it for himself, Archer is definitively the most well-known of these heroes locally and what in another country would just be another low-tier Servant, thanks to his fame, transformed into a very powerful servant. Has no shame in betraying anyone, in fact thats the first he does, offing his original Master and sustaining himself through continuous use of his Noble Phantasm. Spends most of the War trying to create partnerships and breaking them not long after. The Wildcard of the war.

Church Supervisor - Not a part of the the Team Archer perse but the only person whose Archer doesn't betray. The Church Supervisor. Screams Evil and Shady, and while he is definitively Shady as a Priest, he is an honest-to-god supervisor without any evil plan just trying to do his best. Didn't want to be part of this war at all. Very good hand-to-hand fighter, specialized in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

Spoiler:
    Archer is Lampićo, the King of Bandits and the Greatest and most well-known hero in the region. The King of Bandits quickly offs his Master stealing all his mana using his Noble Phantasm. He acts like a major annoyance to all the teams, acting without much care in the world, joining sides and quickly betraying them. He meets the Church supervisor and quickly befriends/annoys him. The poor bastard wasn't found of the idea of a Grail War, but because of his lack of authority he instead volunteered to be the Supervisor to make sure the war doesn't grow into major problems for the population of the City. Because of his lack of communication skills, people generally assume he is planning something bigger but he really isn't. However this brings some problem with some of the teams and Archer ends up jumping to his side as he is truly a devoted man and greatly respects men of cloth.

Archer thanks to his Noble Phantasm is one of the few in the war that can truly kill Lancer's Master even with his field advantage which makes him a major thorn on Team Lancer's side. Nevertheless they aren't able to have their decisive fight before the Final Boss attacks and kills the Church Supervisor and badly injures Archer who on his last moments warns the remaining servants of the Final Boss before passing away

OR DID HE?
    Last edited by JetKinen; March 11th, 2017 at 03:24 AM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As silly as this Thread might be, I might as well put this up for fun. Heed that this is almost not serious. So expect some stupid tidbits.

Setting is a normal Grail War. The place is still Fuyuki. Honestly, I can't write a story to save my life, so this will never be a fanfic. Like RoydGolden and JetKinen, most of the Servants listed will be the fan-made ones I created. If some of the names aren't created yet, then assume they're the ones I'll make in the future.

Saber - Jaques de Molay, The Last Grandmaster

Archer - Huang Zhong, Shu's Hawkeye

Lancer - Hong Hai'er, Red Child of Flame

Rider - Zenobia, Warrior-Queen of Palmyra (Protag's Servant)

Caster - Perenelle Flamel, Alchemist's Aide

Berserker - Ashoka Maurya, The Fierce

Assassin - Virginia Hall, The Limping Lady (likely "Final Boss," surprisingly.)

(However, unable to bring itself out, Angra Mainyu sent another Avenger as an agent of sorts.)

Avenger
    - "Roger de Flor," who is actually Berenger VI, Revenge of the Grand Company.

---

​Notes:

(Archer is the rival to Saber for most of the War, until the former sacrifices himself when fighting Berserker.)

(Meanwhile Rider is this to Assassin, while the latter seemed pitifully weak and non-serious, she managed to fool the others and managed to get the the last two in the War.)

(Avenger is pitifully weak, but his NP is extremely dangerous.)

(Caster and Lancer will die against Berserker. Caster would overuse her NP to kill Berserker, causing her to fade away.)

(Remaining Servants after killing Avenger would probably be Rider, Saber and Assassin.)

(Saber may get shot in the back since he's pretty weak after the fight with Avenger.)

(While Assassin may seem weak, her Knowledge is Power Skill gives her a boost to opponents who she knows everything about.)
    Last edited by SleepMode; March 19th, 2017 at 05:24 PM.

So I'm going to not only use my servants but as well as a couple from type moon itself(cuase I gotta face reality and admint that most of my sheets are bad) so
    first a couple of things for the holy grail war.
    Clas skills: each class has teh orgional class skills but I'm adding some extra state skills to spice things up. Archer class gets mana boost which can temparly increase there mana by 2 and half ranks as well as increased understanding.
    Saber class gets reality resistance which allows for up to 1/10 of the damage of reality based Phantasms to be nulled.
    Castor gets physical reasistence which enables small scale reasistence to physical stats allowing castors to fight on the front line. Assasin, berserker, and rider get mental reasistence.
    Also in this holy grail war, time has no real relevance. All masters have memories about themselves, but any attachment or memories towards or about the other masters are erased.
    archer: is EMIYA. Master:emiya shirou
    caster:is pied piper. Master: kotimine
    Lancer: cu chulune. master tokiomi
    Berserker: leather face. Master: bezzet
    Rider: Achilles. Master irisviel.
    Assasin:Cain. master kiritsugu emiya.
    saber: mordred. Master: rin

who wins, is up to what you think.
    Last edited by venomking; March 19th, 2017 at 11:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    What on earth qualifies as a "reality-based" Noble Phantasm? Ones like Ea that work by revealing the "truth" of the world? Still seems like a needlessly specific Skill that'd come in handy almost never... Don't understand the logic for Archers being able to increase their Mana either.

On to the actual participants... If Shirou summoned EMIYA, wouldn't he just get immediately shanked in the back? Unless EMIYA's motives have changed in this incarnation from "murder my past self at all costs". And why would Tokiomi be in a Grail War fighting against his very own daughter? Doesn't that seem a little odd? The same with Iri and Kiritsugu.

At least the Leatherface and Bazett pair-off could be somewhat interesting. I presume he doesn't attack her since she's a woman and all... (and maybe even reminds him of his past love)

Also, going by the above Achilles would almost certainly stomp. As well as just being incredibly powerful, Andreias Amarentos insures he can only be harmed either by striking the heel or those with Divinity of C or higher. Literally nobody in your setup has Divinity at all except Cu, and I doubt many of them would be precise enough to direct attacks at his heel. This seems a little ill thought-out...

Actually, I guess Cain might be able to hurt him since from what I recall of that old sheet (blocking out the memories of the painfully bad grammar) his first murder NP had some fancy conceptual BS that let him ignore defense or what-not. Still, I don't exactly imagine Cain has the raw stats and combat proficiency to match up with one of the swiftest and most powerful heroes in Greek myth. (Unless he gets a surprise attack in, he's toast)