Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 101518192021222530 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest of Fate - Apocrypha Universe Grail War

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tapping into my Social Link experiences, I'll go with the Moon since it seemed to match our Melancholic Master's impression.

Probably take this encounter nice and easy, should this negotiation be too one-sided in terms of benefits, politely decline the proposal.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Tapping into my Social Link experiences.
    Ooh, someone got it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lair of Caster - Condemned Hospital
    Morning - 9:52am

The Master of Caster… he's just sitting there like he's been waiting there for the past 5 minutes.

"I've waiting for five minutes."

Ok, no need to rub it in.

"So, I presume you're here to talk? Why else would you come into a derelict building in the middle of the day?"

He sits down on a chair with one leg crossed over the other and just stares at me. His eyes and whole demeanour seem melancholic, beautiful and sad at the same time. His features and posture seem to be almost timid and for a lack of a better word "inviting" but it's probably to lull me into a false sense of security.

"Apologies for the delay," I open, "I was expecting the workshop of the master of a Caster class servant to be less of a cakewalk, I made the assumption there would be something waiting for me so I was cautious. Heh, besides you could have picked a nicer place to park up. Unless you're going out of your way to tell people you’re a necromancer.

The backhanded compliment wasn't the best way to start but it was a way to establish a sense of authority. Likewise the assumption of necromancy was a bluff, any mage could command a few objects to float about but what will be interesting is his reaction.

"The selection of this place is that of my servant but honestly they hate it just as well." He waves away my retort with a lazy literal wave and cocks his head at me with half interest, whether it's another bluff or genuine is another question. "And besides, if I didn't want you here then you wouldn't be here."

Confident? Clearly. Arrogant? Unknown, might be a façade but he's clearly no Reiner. He's not even open about the gender of his servant but he mentioned it was their choice. Possibly a weak Caster who needs preferred terrain more than others or had connotations with death as well as illusion.

"If we're here because you allowed us then you know our intentions." Risa steps forwards with a loud clap of her shoe on the dry flooring. There's a surprising sharpness to her tongue but this isn't how she seems to have dealt with annoyance thus far... possibly another bluff for the negotiation. But the Master of Caster scoffs again.

"A temporary alliance was the obvious choice because if this was an assassination attempt then I must say that I am the one who is unimpressed."

In the depths on my ears, I hear a familiar voice.

"I know you don't want me to kill him, let him take bait and just follow her lead."

At the least, Master and Servant share a connection. I should trust Lancer and let this guy prattle on while he's at it.

"I know things about you both which is why I'm letting you here," he says gesturing wildly towards me. "I know the kind of person you fought against and a supposed weakling no-name bested a powerful spellcaster like him quite soundly."

So then, Justice is powerful, perhaps he was holding back for some reason.

"I know that the Master of Rider hates a certain individual called Seigi Nomikata who matches your description. However Corvella's arrogant and loud so even when his mother tries to muzzle him noise gets out. He prattles on about how you besmirched his honour and how he's going to roast you all alive."
    Reiner is here with his family and summoned a Rider class servant. And he wants to kill me badly, no surprise really. "You've risen from nothing to interesting quickly… I like that in a man."

This time he points to Risa.

"And I heard apparently and family called-" The room lights up with sparks of electricity originating from Risa's book as she lets out a growl though gritted teeth. "-a family that will be remaining unnamed had all their wealth and secrets stolen away by a second born child."

"Then you know that we get results."

"Well when you're mostly bedbound, you need little birds to tell you secrets."

His demeanour as shifted, now visibly irritated by Risa's domineering presence in the room, out of the corner of my eye, I can just about see his hand gripping onto an underside of a table with some small spikes emanating out. Using a basic combination of projection, divination and alchemy - I silently "Scan" it with my minds eye, not quite alchemy he used there. Alchemy is restructuring: break down and rebuild. The base hasn't changed but the spikes of extended material seem to be new but I can't quite find their true source.

Regardless it was a sign of nerves - weakness. A sign of weakness we exploit.

"Then work with us, we'll take down Saber, Rider and everyone else first!"

"I'll cut the crap. We only really care about Reiner Corvella losing his chance at the grail. We'll let you have the temple he's at."

Follow her lead.

Ok Seigi. Breathe. She's only giving away the best tactical position. Breathe. Breathe. I'm calm. I'm calm. I'm calm.

"We'll meet soon to strategise as we both have knowledge on the man. You need us to do it, we know your Caster nearly bested Saber but Rider remains untouched apparently."

Breathe. Breathe. Don't sweat. Stay clam. You're absolutely calm.

"Very well miss, you have the word of Atsusui Kishitoba."

A few awkward handshakes later and some meaningless drivel from both of their mouths which is frankly just obvious lip service on both their parts, we leave but one last sentence sticks with me.

"The two of you take care. It's nice seeing pretty faces around for once."

And besides, what was with that drawing of the moon I saw back there?

1). Scream incoherently at the others for giving away a tactical advantage.
    2). Discuss everything calmly over lunch.
    3). Go to a bar somewhere, it's legal for you to drink in the UK so why not here?
    4). Congratulate the others on a job well done and go back to the apartment.
    5). Go on a stroll and see the sights.
    6). Write in!

=============================================

I'm going to have to update the OP in a bit with the Masters section. Haven't done that in a while

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Your image before Risa talks is broken. Also 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

While Risa's outburst was an unpleasant surprise, this encounter actually had a much better outcome than what I was expecting. As such, this was worth a small celebration by both seeing the sights and acquainting ourselves with Fuyuki even more.

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    3) Specifically go to Copenhagen for a drink

Slight meta-gaming but Neko and her dad do drank deliveries to the Temple.
    They might have some info about the strange men at the temple or the situation at the temple in general.
    Q: What’s the best selling product at Copenhagen? Also, how much does Shirou earn per hour working part-time there?
    A: Whiskey. 950 yen per hour.
    Also whiskey + rum cake leggo.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

I think 3 and 5 could be combined, but perhaps thats undesirable

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lair of Caster - Condemned Hospital
    Morning - 10:00am

Well that was… an event.
    Unlike Risa's emotive outbursts, I elected to remain the way a Magus should be, elegant. Father always said that one must always be elegant, maintain composure and never let others know what you think, that way you can control them easier. For all my strives to be a true example of a magus, I always tried to be one but I could never reach his expectations, my expectations.
    What do I even have to show for it? In the past week I've fallen unconscious more times than I can count and punched a few guys. Risa however… she's the one who's been getting by with her knowledge, I certainly wouldn't have thought about the trick with the river water. Maybe this was why father was interested in her? Furthermo-

"Seigi!"

"Gah!"

"You've been out of it for a while, what's up?"

You're better than me at everything.

"Oh, nothing. That chat was a little stressful is all."

Her eyes dart up and down; I doubt she believes what I just said. I feel a trickle of sweat trace down the side of my neck and my teeth are starting to chatter. If she's as smart as I think she is, she can tell I'm unhappy.

"…"

I can feel her eyes on me.

"You're stressed. You need to calm down," She says, taking my clammy hand in hers and leading me off down the street. "Well then, how about the three of us go on a date?!"

Before I can even think about protesting, she has me dragged off and she begins a monologue about what to do.

"Please just think of me as not here, I would rather not interrupt." I hear Lancer's own protests in our heads.

"Nonsense! You need to be able to move freely around the city so you need regular clothes for that!" Risa chimes in, as she leads us into the nearest clothing shops I remembered she had a taste for maid and butler outfits and offer a quiet prayer to whatever deity is listening that there's no cosplay shops around. Risa took point in dashing off to 'select the first outfit', by which I mean literally grab a couple of clothes and walk into one of the changing booths and bamboozling the poor attendant who had no idea how more people came out of an empty booth than went in.

It's just a thin white shirt and short skirt.

Good god she looks so uncomfortable, looking around almost sheepishly and embarrassed. This isn't her; she's far more comfortable in armour. It's not a state of unfeeling but more of one who has dressed like this for someone before but only one person.

Oddly specific I know but I single picture is worth 1000 words after all?

"S-so? What do you think Risa?
    Master
    Emperor
    ?

Regardless of how good she actually looks, comfort is far more important.

"I hate it."

And I Swear to whatever god that heard my prayer, I think Lancer gave a honest genuine smile.

About half an hour later we settle on an outfit we all agreed on and another that I thought Lancer would care for - a modern business woman's outfit. I would have gotten a suit but we couldn't find one in quite the right size.

Moving on, we end up skipping the tea room to head out and go straight to an indoor swimming pool called Exciting Splash. The usage of the English there only reminds me how dire the Modern Foreign Languages class is back in England. But enough about the flaws in the western education system and the country's insistence that everyone else speak English.

Thank god Caster's master spoke English or I would have been screwed… Hey wait, why did the thought of him not speaking English throw me? Perhaps I have some stuff to work out after all.

Anyways. Switching out into some swimwear that Risa picked up, we go off and get changed before rejoining. Inside there's massive slides, a diving pool that goes up ridiculously high and wherever I see Lancer running off to.
    Oh, it's a Surf Machine.

New! Surfing Rank: D

A specific subclass of the Riding Skill. Although she certainly had no experience with the sport in her lifetime, she seems to be able to pick up the gist of it very quickly.
    Hang 10!

She seems to be a little wobbly at first but she seems to be enjoying herself more and as her move become more natural and relaxed. I can't help but wonder wherever Risa could be. I look around- oh no.

She's at the top of the tallest diving board. Don't tell me she's…

Oh god she's doing a cannonball.

Leaving the water park with Risa covered head to toe in bruises; we end up crashing at a local pub called Copenhagen. It's a nice familiarity considering Britain has a pub about a stone's throw from each other. Unfortunately only Risa is old enough to drink her - never knew she was twenty. Although the drinking age in England is 16 (as long as it's with a meal, it not then 18), the cut of point in Japan is 20.
    As I mourn the loss of the whisky and rum cake that I could have had and instead settle for a soft drink with Lancer whose age looks ambiguous and lacks ID as well, but now she has regular clothes, she can hang about with the rest of us. As Risa makes another order for sandwiches in the national language, I take the moment to ask Lancer a question.

"Have you enjoyed the afternoon?"

She takes a little while to respond, her mouth full of food. Using her fingers to push the last mouthful down, "Truthfully? Yes, it has been too long since I last did this. It has been enjoyable; it's nice trying to get out of the work mindset."

"Then why have you insisted that we only consider you a weapon." I speak in hushed tones and lean in to make sure no one else heard.

"Because… the people I-"

"Guys!" Lancer is cut off abruptly with Risa returning to the table excitedly, practically bobbing up and down with each step. "I have ideas!"

"Well, wh-"

"Oh, you see that waitress over there? Her name's Neko, anyways she does deliveries to the temple! She said that all their regular monks and occupants all moved out with no signal a while ago and the Corvella family basically bought the place!"

That's Reiner…

"She still does deliveries but these new guys are awful customers and! Get this! She can get us IN!"

"Well I must say that's-"

"I KNOW RIGHT!" she bellows before practically inhaling her drink. I don't blame her, she said like 1000 words in a minute the rate she was speaking.

The fast that everyone is now glaring at us aside, the mid afternoon lunch was great but once again, Risa is the star of the show here.

"Wow, how did you convince her to do that?" I ask her.

"The trick is to not let people know how smart you are, it's easier to get what you want from people that ways."

Now to go shopping and make dinner.

I went off myself to pick up ingredients for a recipe that Risa wanted.

【Ingredients】

Chicken thighs or chicken breast (400 - 450g / 15.8 – 14.1oz)
    Garlic paste 1/2 -1tsp
    1 Beaten egg
    Salt & Pepper
    Potato starch or Deep-frying flour
    Oil

-Vinegar sauce-
    Vinegar or Apple black vinegar 3tbsp
    Mirin or Sugar 3tbsp
    Soy sauce 3tbsp

-Tartar sauce-
    Mayonnaise 4 - 5tbsp
    1Boiled egg
    1 – 2 pickled cucumbers
    Lemon juice 1/2 - 1tsp

Back at the apartment we're squatting in, I take the out the main cutting knife, its… very rusty to say the least, it's the perfect time to practise "Nigredo". I focus on the knife. It's steel - a compound of Iron and Carbon. The blade was originally good quality before, well yeah.

I focus on the atomic structure, focus on that, and remove the oxidised waste. With structural analysis complete, I close my eyes and rub my finger along the edge of the knife and all the rust dissipates into the air. Not bad, but I can go further. Refine the edges, sharper, stronger. After the second procedure, the blade is quite sharper. I test it by picking up an old newspaper which it slices through with minimal effort.

Nice. Super knife.

Firstly after washing my hands and preparing the work unit, I cut off the fat and strings of the chicken. I then stir in a bowl an egg with the garlic paste. After making sure the chicken is dry, I cut it into roughly even sized chunks and let it soak in the egg for just under 5 minutes to pick up all the flavour.

Now I move onto the sweet vinegar sauce; adding the Mirin, Vinegar and Soy Sauce together and mix them all in together.
    After turning up the hob, I use it to hard boil an egg for the tartar sauce, after it's done I finely cut the pickles and boiled egg and mix them in with mayonnaise. I'm not normally fond of adding a lot of mayo, usually just pinches with something else but that's what the recipe says. After they're all well mixed together, I coat the chicken with potato starch as I opted for that instead of the deep frying flour. I do this in a refined way by putting it all in a small and clean plastic bag and shake it like I'm throttling someone.

With the coating done, I heat the oil to 160oC and carefully, carefully place the chicken pieces in. The instructions say to wait till the chicken is amber but I give it an extra minute to make sure it's thoroughly cooked, that and I like a little extra crunch myself. While the chicken is hot, I soak it in the vinegar sauce before plating up with the tartar sauce, spices and some greenery for colour.

"All ready!" I call out to the two girls "Lancer, you didn't seem too certain on the Fish and Chips so I made deep fried chicken but with Japanese spices and ingredients."

Risa reaches for the chopsticks and trucks right in with nothing but the occasional Mmm and Yum coming out. Lancer is a bit more hesitant, using chopsticks to slowly lift up a piece of chicken, dip the tip in the sauce and take a bit. Her eyes light up as she begins eating with far more gusto. I have to say I really rather enjoy it myself; the spices light up the pallet and complement each other wonderfully and the chicken has a wonderful crunch to it, it more than makes up for not having that chicken salad wrap earlier.

"So," Risa asks, her mouth muffled with chicken, "are you going to be ok with the plan discussion tomorrow?"

I give a nod, "I have no doubt the assault will go well for us but…you would just give them the temple to make a base in?"

Risa just scoffs in response. You know what; I'm catching on to just how smart she really is, dangerous too.

"
    Master
    Emperor
    , we have set out a few familiars - just small animals that Risa has contracted with to scout about. We've lost track of Justice and Saber but we believe them to be in the sewers, the Caster duo are still held up in the derelict hospital but they appear to be making preparations to move. Reiner and his servant haven't left the temple but we have no sign of Archer at all."
    Lancer reported back.

It makes sense, out off all the classes in Holy Grail Wars, there were two sets. The Knight Classes that were Saber, Lancer and Archer were always a consistent while the Cavalry Classes such as Berserker, Rider, Caster and Assassin seemed to be on a revolving table. There were rumours of other abhorrent types of servant but I paid those rumours no head. Archers were known for their independent activity so it would make sense we hadn't heard of them.

After Lancer finishes eating, she bows her head to me and walks off. Risa pats me on my shoulder to grab my attention.

"So what do you think Caster's Master, Atsusui Kishitoba, what's his niche?"

Hmm

"Well, the spikes grew out of the table when he was angry which made me think of badly controlled alchemy but the spikes didn't have an origin, they just… came to be."

Risa gave a weak laugh. "Are you saying he made matter from nothing? That's like True Magic stuff."

True Magic is different from Magecraft in this age where mystery is all but dead where once they were practically one and the same. Magecraft is akin to a scientific pursuit while True Magic… that’s impossible stuff, things like time control, resurrection, all that stuff is impossible but becomes possible through the indescribable True Magic. We magi suspect it's all connected to the Swirl of the Root but other than that? We have no fucking clue how it works.

"Yeah… Anyways, so was Kishitoba - was hitting on us?"

I give a non-committal shrug. "I dunno, for a recluse he seemed a bit of a tease. Realistically speaking, there's not going to be many chances for things to turn out well. Perhaps he's just gauging how abilities and reactions like you were?"

"Why, how do you think we are?"
    She asks.

"Oh, conventionally attractive but not in a TV Star or model kind of way, more of a childhood neighbour kind of way."

I'm only like a 7/10 but hey, being needlessly self critical isn't going to get me anywhere. I get up and enter the bathroom to clean myself but in an instant I forget everything that happened today.

Lancer's naked in the shower.

"GAH!"

My face is redder than my hair.

"
    Master
    Emperor
    , I was washing as Risa expressed that you both would prefer me in physical manifestation, however if you wanted to I can get out and let you clean yourself."

I look away from her, putting my arm over my eyes and try to calm down.

"I didn't mean to-"

"Respectfully,"
    Lancer replies with her tone surprisingly unfazed my being walked in on, "there is nothing you need to be worried about, I'm by no means embarrassed."

Then why did those short clothes throw you off earlier?!

"…? You don't care that people see you like that?"

"Then it is your embarrassment? Does my form excite you? Or is it that your harbour feeling for someone else and are feeling guilty?"

Damnit Lancer, why must you be like this?

1). I'm attracted to Lancer
    2). I'm attracted to Risa
    3). I'm attracted to Saber
    4). I'm attracted to Justice
    5). I'm attracted to Atsusui
    6). I'm attracted to that waitress from the bar.
    7). I'm not attracted to you or anyone, this is just incredibly awkward.

?). Pick multiple people if that's your thing.
    ===============================================

"Route(s) Decision Time" If you want to think of it that ways. I meant to post this ways back but I've been super busy with work, ill the whole week and bed bound for about 3 days, 0/10 would not recommend. On the up side, I updated the OP with our latest contender Atsusui Kishitoba.

Go nuts with whatever choices you make
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; January 2nd, 2018 at 06:55 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Atsusui's FC is a special kind of broken.

- - - Updated - - -

Also wow we FSN now

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno, 7 I guess? The dominant choice is likely 1 + 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Atsusui's FC is a special kind of broken.

- - - Updated - - -

Also wow we FSN now
    Oh good lawd, fixed.

Also this ain't no dating simulator, just cause we're picking a route doesn't mean we're gonna be successful

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm... Lancer would be the more "traditional" route here but I've basically already committed to Risa at this point and polygamy seems unlikely to go over well so... 2. Childhood friend route here we go!

Also, LOL at the "attracted to Justice" or "attracted to that waitress from the bar" options.

Blog Entries

Personally, picking multiple never went well - so might as well play it safe...
    almost tempted to pick 4 or 5 for laughs

Now Revamped!

God damn never have I wanted more badly than to vote 4

Justice route is best route

but in the interest of maintaining slight seriousness...idk, 7 or 2 I guess?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll go with 2

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Risa has been the only probable love interest so far, so I'd like to open up.

1,2, and 3

Does my form excite you?
    If she's going to be so blunt about it anyways, reply with a straitlaced honest yes
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Blog Entries
    [x] Lancer.

Only losers don't attempt to woo their Servants.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "I'm attracted to Reiner"
    Yaoi hate sex route here we go.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Apartment
    Evening - Awkward O'Clock

"Risa."

Lancer raises an eyebrow, it was a specific look of faux confusion I've seen before where someone is pretending to either know what you’re going on about or pretending to listen… or perhaps emoting is new to her, I can never seem to read her.

"So the one you hold feelings for is the Magus?"

"__________"

The words catch in my mouth, the body's natural reaction against the brain to prevent saying something god-awful. So I go with the next easiest option.

"I don't know, okay?! She's nice, she's pretty, she's…" I end up blurting out "The closest thing I have to a friend."

I've a crush on my only friend who I've only properly known for a few months, I must sound absolutely hopeless.

"Don't worry; I'm hardly in a state to look down on you." Lancer replies as she places a hand on my shoulder "my skills lay solely in combat, I'm the last person who should be giving advice."

I'm not quite sure if that was sympathy, empathy or pity. Not caring about washing myself anymore, I hand Lancer a towel,

"As to your other question… the answer is yes."

and exit the room with her… to a guffawing Risa. Apparently my reaction to Lancers naked body was easily overheard and hilarious. Now although I'll admit the situation felt like a tropey stock filler out of an entertainment that had put in no effort into clever writing, I still have to admit her body was… nice?

Yes, she had 'Curves in all the right places' and good ones at that you could say but she had muscle too, well defined biceps, washboard abs and I didn't look lower than that thank you very much. She has a very similar presence to Saber in that regard and perhaps even dare I say Reiner as well, powerful, overwhelming… it's almost as if my type is people who could overpower me and beat me up in a fight.

But anyways, now she's stopped Risa is lying next to the bed and gesturing for us to lay down.

"This time, we're sharing the bed. I'm not sleeping in the sink."

Lancer gestures for me to proceed, perhaps in her own ways of assisting as well. She bows her head down in the expected reverence of her before turning at a 180o angle before stopping in her tracks.

"No spirit form for you, we need to conserve heat."
    Risa commands before gesturing towards the bed as well. She gives a look of half hearted look of protest at me which I shoot down with a casual shrug before she relents and walks towards us - shoulders hunched down much like a small child who lost an argument with her caretaker.

After a thankfully silent and unanimous decision to turn around so we weren't facing each other, we got changed into just out underwear as we weren’t able to salvage pyjamas from the old place. There's just about enough room for me and Lancer to lie next to each other and Risa elects to sprawl on top of us both, I forgot she was a snuggler.

Finally, darkness envelops me and I fall into slumber.

The dew grass, against my leg. Purple Haze across the sky. I have returned to the dream of the servant.
    It is beautiful, the indigo lighting… transient almost. It deepens, turning crimson, and that's when we smell it. Ash and cinder fills my nostrils - fire is coming.

Shouting and screaming as the soldiers charge and chant at me,
    "Kill the monster."

The fire approaches, scorching the field around me. Arrows filling up the sky with red smoke, they'd burn me alive without so much as even touching me. An 'Admirable strategy' we think but we are never unarmed.

With my spear in one hand, I bat away the ones that come close. But the fire is coming. As I move the sword to cut the grass away from me to stifle the fuel, the wind blows it away. The wind moves in turn with my sword. Testing this; I raise it into the air and slice downwards, leaving a small parting in the blaze before it closes.

The fires still grow around me, closing in, fumes now threatening to choke me.
    Realising the power of the sword in my hand - a gift from my aunt - I sheath the sword and drawing it out, slicing in a full moon crescent with all my strength. The flame is instantly snuffed with only small tatters left. Laying my sword aside, I draw the second gift, small stone fire strickers. With a single motion and only a spark drawn, I enlarge the fires towards the foolish warlord who dared to assault me.

I cared not for his screams; all that was left was to deal with the scum that followed him. With my two weapons, I make short work of them.
    It's exhilarating, I'm unstoppable, the way they all run around all chaotically like animals and easily carved up like fruit - for what could they do against a natural weapon? I hunt them down one by one until there's only one remaining. The strikers are set aside, the sword is sheathed, the spear is on my back. I take his shoulder and with a single fist; I punch through the cold steel, warm blood and brittle bone.
    His look is not that of a soldier, but the look of unrelenting horror with mouth agape and face covered in tears and blood. This isn't… that's not how it should be.

"The… Emperor…"

Those are his last words as he falls to the wayside.

This is not a story of victory, glory and justice. This is a horror story and I'm the monster.

I wake up.

There's a warm weight on top of me. Like a person who is trapped into sitting down by a cat who won't move; I'm stuck underneath Risa and then there's Lancer wedged next to me, I have a pretty good idea who she is now but after the dream she knows I had I'm not sure who I feel about all this and if or when I even have that conversation.

Speaking of conversations, I haven't even spoken to Risa about Fathers life and plans with us.

1). Lay around awkwardly as to not disturb anyone
    2). Wake up Risa and speak with her in private
    3). Wake up Lancer and speak with her while trapped underneath Risa.
    4). Wake up everyone else like an awful roommate
    5). Write in!

3 Command Seals Remain

=====================================

Servant Bond Updated:
    Will add to OP in a bit

Sorry for the 2 week delay, been going through some Bad Things IRL which I won't get into. On the upside, I'm taking next friday off so I can relax and be ProductiveTM
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; August 19th, 2017 at 12:01 PM.