that said

threesome

Blog Entries
    Yes, of course

threesome

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, as y'all have swung in for threesome this boils down to a single question left.

Do you want the H-scene included or not.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I flipped a coin: Heads for yes, Tails for no.

I got Heads.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Well, as y'all have swung in for threesome this boils down to a single question left.

Is that a rhetorical question?

Is this a rhetorical question?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries

As someone who never quite forgave you for "A magus, a Servant, and a Dead Apostle walk into a bar":

Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Is that a rhetorical question?

Is this a rhetorical question?
    I just wanted to check to be on the safe side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    As someone who never quite forgave you for "A magus, a Servant, and a Dead Apostle walk into a bar":

Yes.
    Don’t worry, I haven’t forgiven myself for that.

(I assume I’m still a fair ways off from making it up?)

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Well, you're not as bad as Chris at least
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

nope
    this was my plan all along

- - - Updated - - -

oh shit my plan was the reiner route
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I still think a threesome in this situation is a terrible idea, but as long as we're going for it we might as well at least get the goodies. Yes.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

A boy playing Wizard
    Phase: Day – Afternoon
    Condition: Good

“Those bastards, they’ve really started it…”

Two fingers tapped rhythmically on the boy’s knee. It was a curious site. Here far off in the east, was a boy clearly from European or American heritage. He was all dressed up in a very old fashioned outfit that was ill fitting those of his generation; grossly outdated blue and black robes, leather gloves and a big oversized wizard’s hat. At first one could make the mistake that it was cosplay or an outfit designed specifically for a child. Upon closer inspection you wouldn’t notice too much about the outfit due to overall good condition but you would notice that the leather gloves were worn and burnt at the fingertips, with the faint smell of brimstone.

However the most peculiar thing about this sight was the fact that this adolescent child was perched upon a roof all alone quite comfortably, with no one minding in the slightest.

He looked like he was pulled out of his native country from about ago thousand years

‘I told you Master, there is no reason to worry.’

“With genuine respect, I sincerely doubt that.”

The boy was alone, so there was no reason for a second voice to be heard, yet there was one that existed in his head alone. This voice was far different to his. It was mature, worldly even, the kind of voice a man gains when he has seen much. However despite all this it was quite lax. The boy was not so fortunate, despite his complexion, statue, attire and voice, there was something else there. There existed a tiredness that a boy should not carry.

“The Nomikata’s are making quite the mess here. Worst of all is they don’t seem to be making any ground at all. They gain traction and an advantage only to give it away. It’s unpredictable and above all else… it’s illogical. They’re making my role here significantly more difficult.”

Those words did not bode well. For a Magus must be elegant at all times. They were to move with purpose and step closer to their goal with every action. To be bold. To be unmoving in the face of adversity. The wind was blowing quite firmly, jossling his cloak and hat and yet he stood firm. The people he spoke of however were not magi of the same calibre as he.

The grizzled voice in the young boy’s head groaned in resentment. Agitation meant more work. Work meant less time doing literally anything else.

“I would ask for your silence on this good sir,”
    the boy asked. The words carried might. A well rehearsed line of a superior demanding obedience without demanding obedience outright. Regardless it was a quarrel that had been won without the member of the party uttering a single word.

After a quick tut, the grizzled voice came to an agreement.

“Very well, what is it you would request that I do?”

The boy clapped his hands together decisively, swinging himself up onto his feat before hopping atop the railing of the edge. His gaze was locked onto the distance but the mind was routed firmly in the moment.

“You will do what you do best my good crow. You’ll pitch yourself in a nest, watch, wait, then strike them down in a single moment.”

“Hah! Yes, I like that!”

A confident laugh erupted forth. Instead of bickering with the youth like an old married couple which appeared to be the norm, there was a confident agreement. The boy was thrown as well, his brows rising in surprise. As much as he tried to be the immovable object, he was still a boy.

“Those three redheaded fools did not notice I was behind them the entire time last night… If we desired it, we could have easily removed a disagreeable cog from the equation. Two even!”

There was a silence. Not that there was no reply, on the contrary, the silence was the reply. The voice realised the faux-pas.

“Sorry Master, though redheaded you are, you are no fool.”

Beyond his years yes but a boy he still was. He nodded in response, now giving the voice the grace of one.

“Thank you. Now shall we prepare to mobilise Archer? We can dispose of the two children trying to fill the shoes of adults at our leisure but we have much to do and I would rather make sure that the monster we faced earlier did not have his new pet hound to sic on us like he did with the Corvella’s .”

“Bigger fish to fry I believe the saying is. But of course, the quicker a job is begun, the quicker the man can return home and rest...”

But a final sentence lingered, not cruel, not cold, not mean spirited… No nothing of the sort.

And yet-

It would linger.

“I just hope you know what you’re doing, Master Grimmwold.”

And with a rush of wind, the silent presence was gone. The boy however would stay, just for a few more moments to take in the view.

An arm was raised into the sky and with a crack like thunder, the boy snapped his fingers. The would roar released a resounding pressure he placed upon the land. As the bounded field he imposed began to lift around the suburbs, everything seems to come to life more, the bird flew by tweeting, the sun’s warmth graces his skin with its loving touch, even the people down below seemed to be talking louder.

As one civilian looked up to the sky, he saw nothing among the skyline and after pondering the reason as to his stop, he continued with his day.

The boy gave a laugh to himself as a reward as his body unfurled and he to danced away with the wind.

The Corvella’s were complacent, the Nomikata’s were reliant on fortune.

He always knew what he was doing.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...Is this crossing over with zikari8's RP?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    ...Is this crossing over with zikari8's RP?
    I currently have permission to use the character, potential future developments are unknown. Mainly because we haven't really discussed any further yet.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Team Archer has no cute girls, dropped.
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not every team can have a cute girl Raff.

Also the wait for the next proper section will be a bit longer with me writing the requested
    Arts Chain
    smut scene
    on top of a few other things so one or two more of these may pop out for a few other teams.

I currently have permission to use the character, potential future developments are unknown. Mainly because we haven't really discussed any further yet.
    Is this the start a new RP Extended Universe

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Even if that does happen (somehow) I doubt I’ll become the new Verg anytime soon. Besides Hermesverse doesn’t have the same ring to it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    WARNING/DISCLAIMER

By popular demand, the following section is R18+ for adult material.
    If you are offended by such, please skip to the end where the next decision for the Quest is available.

Seigi Nomikata
    Phase: Day – Afternoon
    Condition: Tired

Risa’s been acting different recently.
    When we kissed what feels like moths ago, she didn’t push me away. She’s always been more physical with us sharing the same bed at least once at her initiation. Also she’s been warmng up to Lancer as well, she seemed almost standoffish but is treating her like me more and more with each passing day. However what she just said says a lot.
    She wants to take care of Lancer and she was the one to bring up ‘What all guys think about’. I don’t think she truly wants to merely take care of Lancer, seeing the way she’s changed over the last few days…

She doesn’t want to take care of Lancer, she wants Lancer.

Given the way she treats myself as well… I’m likely jumping to conclusions but Risa seems unsure of her desires. Whenever she gets close to an event taking place she’s always frozen up, always come up with an excuse, always tried to look elsewhere instead of confronting the situation.
    She doesn’t know what she wants.

But I know what I want.

“Join us.”

It takes a moment for it to hit Risa, initially her composure is the muted disposition is was before but slowly cracks show up in the persona. Cheeks begin to flush fully, expression rising higher and higher into a figure of utter disbelief. It’s like a deer in headlights but in slow motion.

Her followed reaction is accurate to my deductions just moments ago. She’s incomprehensible, there’s a lot of spluttering and her face is the same colour as her hair.
    If I don’t do something now, she’s going to spiral.

“Look,”
    I say in a calm and gentle tone, slowly reaching out to stroke her shoulders to try and soothe her. “You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. I know how you’re feeling, I’ve been there myself.” There’s truth to my words, I wasn’t in her exact position but I know what it’s like trying to find yourself. “You’ve been here for me lately; the least I can do is helping you with this.”

“I concur.”

Lancer appears behind me. I do not understand why, perhaps it’s the psychic connection or something from the dream but I don’t even need to look to know she’s dressed in a shirt. Only a shirt. A thought that is confirmed as Lancer walks past me and I step back so she takes up all of Risa’s awareness.

“I was uncertain of how you thought of me and how I should feel towards you, but there is something you need to know-”
    Before Risa can react, Lancer moves in to cup her face and gracefully kisses her. I wasn’t even a part of that and I felt the electricity.

Lancer moves again, kisses her again, and again. Each time her movements are more assertive, more dominant, with each touch of her lips Risa reciprocates and breaths harder and faster. Lancer’s hand glides up the side of Risa’s head and carefully balls it into a fist, pulling back her head and making her gasp while Lancer continues to lay kisses on her neck and pulls Risa’s hips in with her free hand, giving a firm squeeze.“I know how to please a woman.”

Risa’s eyes are wide open as Lancer pulls away, tracing a finger down Risa’s arm as she steps back, with the invitation open.

Even as Risa shakes with anticipation and more, she somehow takes a step back her eyes darting back and forth between the two of us. “I have to go!” She shouts, near tripping over as she grabs whatever she can and heads out the door. She didn’t even stay long enough to say anything for Lancer, the experience clearly being an eye opener though too embarrassed to even look at her in the eye is my guess.

Lancer takes a step forward after her but I place a hand on her shoulder to stop her.

“Let her go, she needs time.”

The spearwoman paused in confusion.

“That always worked with Otoachibana…”

I give out a playful laugh to try and lighten the mood.

“Perhaps you’re just too much for her to handle so soon?”

“-A pity.”

I’m caught aback.

“Not simply for magical reasons, I know a woman’s body better than a man’s so the procedure would have likely been more pleasurable. And…”

Her voice quietens.

“I have only been with Ota.”

Well it appears that I’m the only one here without baggage for once. Rather none that I care to bring up at the moment. In this moment it appears that I need to be the one that takes the lead.

“Then let me teach you a man’s body.”

Shit.
    Shit shit shit.
    I can’t believe I just said that.
    It is the most cringe-worthy line I’ve ever heard of in my life.

The ghost of Sappho hasn't arisen to strike me down with my poor prose and disappointing a woman so I suppose it could have been worse.

But back in point, from what I’ve seen in my dreams, Lancer speared to have had an odd relationship with her wife. Perhaps that is what I need to put at ease.

“I am not your wife, nor do I have any intention to be.”
    I say as I take Lancer in my hands. Her warm body, her sweating skin, and her weight… Firm defined muscle underneath soft skin but her fingers are worn rough as I intertwine them with my own.

I can feel her against me.

[BGM ON]

“Shall we begin then?”

It happens in an instant as she pulls me closer. She reached out and kissed me. Pulls me body to feel her. To urn for her. To need her.

“!!?”

I can’t breathe.

My grip on the situation crashes down and I can’t think at all.

… She’s soft.

It’s special to feel someone in such a way.
    But this isn’t skin that I’m feeling, this is flesh upon flesh.
    Her lips feel so mesmerising, with a sweetness and a taste that feels unique, feels like Lancer.

I can feel her body.

It’s perfect to the touch as my hands run up the back of her lone shirt and glide onwards with one headed upwards while the other to her arse.

It’s firm.

Perhaps Risa was right, I can’t seem to think, I can’t seem to stop.

I just want to take as much of Lancer in as I can-

…Our lips part.

But Lancer seems to have activated a switch inside her, like the first dream…

She runs her fingers over me in a feverish motion and pulls me back, forcing my body to walk forwards till I’m pushing her against the wall. My body moves on muscle memory, not quite instinct but not hardened experience.

I slowly sink down onto my knees, laying kisses of my own down her chest as I move. With my head at her pelvis, I press my weight forwards. Lancer’s back against the wall and legs over my shoulders as I pushed my tongue against her core, slowly lapping into the folds and gently sucking on her clit, preparing her with as much grace as I can muster. My hands dig into her arse as I hold her upright, eyes staring needfully upward towards her as I lick and kiss, carefully working my way through her.

I don’t know what Lancer’s thinking, but I can feel her. All the ministrations with every roll, every jerk of her hips as she begins to squirm in my grasp, my tongue devoting itself to worshipping her. I feel her body roar out as she starts to moan, gripping my hair with a single hand as I hear the other drag against the wall. “You feel good
    Emperor
    Master
    .”
    She groans out, no desire to stop but indulging in the moment like I am as I devour her with fever and delight.

I push onward, intoxicated by her grip, the tang of her taste, the rolling of her hips as she start to grind against my face with her thighs around my head as I lick her clit. My fingers push into the slick warmth next, sinking deeper and working firmly, stroking at her and stiring fires within Lancer, drawing more vocal approval to my delight.

It fuels me.
    It stimulates me.
    It sustains me.

Everything I do right now is for one purpose, to bring release.

With her so slick, I unravel myself thrusting my hand and arching my fingers as I feel out her sweet spots and kindle them while I rock my head, sucking at her with a steady aggression.

I need to bring her down, nothing else will do.

This wasn’t what I was expecting but none of the events prior to this matter right now. I’ve a different purpose. She needs me; she needs the release I can give, just as I need to give it to her.

Lancer moans, she cries and does everything I expect her as I bring the pleasure to rain down as her body lurches forwards, bringing more weight upon me to carry. She twists, hotter and hotter with each second of bliss I bring, bubbling within. Her hips buck, as I feel her finally unravel.

As Lancer hits her peak, the nectar shoots against my face as I bring her down to everything we both want.

As I relinquish my grasp and let her frame go, and she places her weight on her quivering legs.

The grip on my head lessens and turns to a stroke as she guide me up her frame and I’m rewarded with a kiss, smearing her release against both our faces.

“Th-thank you…
    Emperor
    Master
    Lancer mewled, kissing me again “But I..”

“More?”
    I pant as my arm begins to tingle, the aches slowly beginning to catch up with me as I no longer have a purpose to distract myself from them.

Lancer nods as she takes my hand and slowly walks me over to the bed with a firm grip on my hand despite her wobbles in her stance. She places her hands on my shoulders to guide me down as she swings a leg round and lowers herself to mount me as I remove my trousers without thinking.

“I don’t know how to please a man,”
    Lancer mumbles quietly as she embraces me, “I regret to say I will need your assistance
    Emperor
    Master
    .”

I almost joke about how I know to please a man.

“No Lancer,”
    I groan as her slick folds rub against my erect member. “Seigi.” I sit up and kiss her cheek and wrap my arms around her waist, doing my best to keep their shakes calm as I press our bodies close. “I want you to call me by my name. Now should we keep going?”

“Yes,”
    the word came out almost pained as she stares back at me. “I want to do this
    Emper...
    Mast...
    Se-s-Seigi.”
    Hearing her say my name after all this time sends a shiver up my spine but more importantly it’s making her smile, brightening her up as she slowly begins to grind her hips up and down my length. Her movements are slow and cautious as I do my best to guide her hips with my weak arms.

“~This feels nice~” Lancer moaned, delighted out our touch as she rolls against me as we slowly increase our pace, we just focus on holding onto and gentle rocking each other as our lips meet once more as she rides my lap and I guide her how to do it just as much for her sake if not my own.

Her hands guide up and down my back with another sweet moan as Lancer takes me in, her motions changing to move up and down at the same pace but even with her on top, I still can’t let her do all the work and I rock my hips eagerly, meeting her in the middle, pushing myself quicker into her slick hot core with nothing but affection and attention. It makes us both louder, her head rolling back as she picks up the pace and holds me tight. “This is good!” she moans “It’s different but you feel so good Seigi.” She grabs my hair and shoves her lips against mine more forcefully before pressing her chest into my face.

I realise what she’s trying to do, stimulate her whole body for a final release in a way she knows with Ota. I steel myself and take a firm hold of Lancer and roll her onto her back and put myself on top, rocking my hips into hers. I quicken the pace and Lancer wraps her legs around my waist to keep my steady , with one hand I repeat what she did with Risa and gently pull on her hair and suck on her breasts, massaging the other with my free hands. The pleasure was overwhelming for us both, building greater and greater with everything inside me ready, moaning “I’m close, Lancer.” As I hold tightly to her

“Me too”
    she whined “I need to feel you… inside.” Our bodies heave faster as we push feverishly, unable to get enough, as ecstasy we both cry out for. We cry out for each other when we finish as I erupt inside her, tightening and jerking, making me release even more as we come down.

My body loses power…
    From holding out for her.
    From magical energy donated.

We pull away and lay beside each other, both sweating in a heap and breathing heavily.

“I needed that, it’s been a while,”
    I groan out, still semi-winded from the experience. “Did it work for you too?”

“Well, it’s been millennia for me
    .” She replies.

A fair point.

“Seigi…”
    the word comes out instead, still not used to calling me by my name rather than a title. Still, she seems resolute and firm in what’s about to come. “I’m ready to talk about her.”
    ---

Mana Transfer Success!

+Servant’s mana capacity is at maximum
    -No notable change in connection strength
    -No change in Servant’s parameters

Status Changes

Seigi
    Tired -> Exhausted
    Condition will persist for remainder of today

Lancer
    Tired -> Fully Energised

What questions should Seigi ask Lancer?

[ ] Write in!

What should Seigi open up about in response?

[ ] Family (Parents, Siblings)
    [ ] Friends (Risa, Reiner?! etc)
    [ ] Past Romance (Apparent Ex's)

For bonus points, write about your views on the supporting cast and your views may be shared!

=====================================

Well after a series of delays, here it is with the requested content. I’ll still be keeping this up even with The Great Heracles Hunt RP starting doing so worry not, I’ll keep doing this till I get My Poorly Written TvTropes article.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; April 1st, 2018 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Typo

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    _____§__§§__§___§§
    §§§__§__§__§___§§
    §_§__§__§_§___§§__§§§§§
    §__§_§__§§§___§§_§_____§§
    §§_§_§___§§____§§__§§§___§
    _§__§_§___§§___§§___§_§§§§§
    __§__§§§___§§§§____§§____§_§
    __§§__§§§§_____§____§____§__§
    ___§§_______________§§___§___§
    _____§___§§___§§§____§§__§§§_§
    ______§___§§§___________§§___§
    _______§_____§§__________§__§
    _______§§_____§§____________§
    ________§______§§__________§§
    ________§_________________§§
    ________§__________§§____§§
    ________§§__________§___§§
    _________§____________§§
    _________§§_________§§
    ______§§§§__________§
    _____§§§§________§_§
    _____§__§__§§§§§§_§§
    ____§___§__§_____§§
    ____§§___§§______§
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    [X] Ask why Lancer fell for Ota (boy I hope this wasn't easily inferrable from her flashback because I do not remember it at all)

[X] Talk about friends

[...]
    Justice: You might think that Reiner is Seigi's rival, but it's definitely his translated alter-ego. No doubt he's honing his vigilante edge in the sewers, waiting for the ideal time to strike. Probably grew up on a diet of Final Fantasy and Shinjuku.

Saber: If we threw a stick at him, would he fetch?

Reiner: Assuming he and Seigi don't kill each other they'll be like Goku and Vegeta in the end. I bet we work with him to take out Caster.

Rider: If she's Baba Yaga the dragon rider, and the dragon is her kid, then she rides her son, right? Lewd. I bet she'd get along with Raikou. Or hate her in an anime-boobs-pressed-together-sparks-flying way.

Blood Boy: Emo. Not a cute girl like Rani, so no interest in helping him develop an ego.

Mystery Girl: Should probably track down at some point.

Slaine: If he claps, will we die? Hopefully he's an alchemist so we can do sick decomposing his foundation inside our bodies shenanigans Flat or Medea style, not that I recall the details, tasukete You-Sensei. I really wish we'd gotten him to help us against Reiner so we could've gotten a closer look at his spells.

Caster: spooky boi. 20% he's a cute girl under that cloak.

Lancer: Next time I'm making her fight even if it's tactically stupid, I wanna see HOUGU

Risa: She ran, huh? The boat sails inexorably closer...

Archer's Master: Meh. Not following Zikari's? quest, so no investment in him. Should've been a cute girl.

Archer: pls no noscope

Supervisor: Where were the homicidal whispers coming from? Is there an evil in the basement? Is that where Daddy is? Is the Church an old folks' home?

Hohenheim: A dick. Dunno if I want to find him or just let him come to me with the equivalent of Gilgamesh.

Aoi: broke: seigi hallucinates her in a time of crisis and mans up to save the day
    woke: seigi communes with her conveniently older soul a la garo vanishing line and she helps out until it's time to say goodbye
    invoke: daddy dearest resurrects her and she's evil and thirsty for seigi

- - - Updated - - -

Oh right, Caster is probably mummy boy.

dammit, that means if he's genderbent he's a loli

fucking beefcake grail war

- - - Updated - - -

Well shit it was inferrable after all.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dammit
    canon finish apo vol 3