Magical Energy: Great
    Objective: Find Lead on Target!

Base of Operations Status

Hyatt Hotel

Comfort: Great
    Supplies: Normal
    Defence: Normal

[BGM ON]

Last night could have gone worse. Master Grimmwold could have just blown up the Tohsaka estate and framed me for it. Or followed me here and destroyed the entire tower. Or he could have set his servant on me. I may not have achieved all that much but at least I’m still alive.

That…

Really should not be considered a victory.

Anyways.

Apparently according to that waitress at the Copenhagen bar, what was her name… Neko? There’s a particularly helpful young fellow with red hair who’s hard to miss around a certain area of town. Constantly helping people it’s his sole purpose. Well, let’s hope it’s like it’s a compulsive need rather than something that’s going to turn into a hero complex.

On a more positive note, if his is constantly around town trying to help people then he should catch wind of various goings on. It’s not like I expect him to know the first thing about the magical world but all I need is a lead.

Looking throughout the room, I gather what I need before I head out.

All I need is a lead…

About Town

The walk is nice and calm.

The streets are relatively quiet in the morning, aside from the initial morning rush while parents and young children are on the school run there are not as many people around.

I can enjoy the relative peace…

Ok, this is rather dull.

Yes I’m busy here but I’m alone and despite the urgency of the task at hand, I can’t help but feel lonely and frankly, rather bored.

It’s different when I’m at my shop, coffee is a pride of mine and have always been content but…

It’s just more of the same day in and day out.

Just the same.

On the subject of other people, I remember the last person I spoke to before arriving in this place, I cute but clearly exhausted and slightly fish eyed lawyer and a promise I made. It may not do much but at least I’ll have someone to talk to when this is done and I’d have standing to do so. It may take a little time out of my morning but it would certainly help with looking like a tourist, I’d rather not encounter any other masters today if at all possible.

Secondary Choice

Take a quick little detour and buy some souvenirs for Arwyn?

1. Yes
    2. No

It appears as a large traditional Japanese household unlike the Tohsaka estate and doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb but then again, the Tohsaka’s have never exactly been a subtle household. I wasn’t entirely sure what to expect but it more-or-less hits the nail on the head of what I expected of someone who apparently has some renown around here, larger than normal but at least with a degree of discreteness which is apparently hard to come by.

As I approach however, I feel the power of the field boundary.

There is a magic fortification here.

No tell-tale signs of elite mages, no elaborate specters, walls, curses or the like. But it is seeped into the land. An average magus who has spent years here.

It is a familiar school of magecraft as well, I can recall trying and failing to make barriers such as this myself. So therefore whoever is living here is a magus from the west perhaps or at least connected to the Mage Association.

Possibly a representative, but on the other hand possibly not.

Unlike the Tohsaka estate that had its defences shredded, this is still very much active. There will be no sneaking around the back. Just walking to the front door.

I keep moving forward.

And I knock at the door.

‘Have I seen him before?’

[BGM]

Out of the door walks not a young cheerful man but a worn down & middle-aged gentleman. He is posture is poor, slump and shoulders lax and a vacant expression in his eyes as if he weren’t actually looking as me. He takes a drag of a cigarette before putting out and giving me what I think to be his full attention.

“Are you looking for my son?” the man asks with a dry and gravelly voice but with perfect English. “He’s the person people usually come here for but you don’t look like the kind of people he associates with so either you’re looking for me or your trouble.”

Hey now, well this man has certainly jumped to a conclusion!

“Oh no, not at all good sir. You see, I just came to ask for help and I was told this was the place to go.”

“Really?”

He cocks an eyebrow and leans on the side of the doorframe

I nod. “Yes, maybe your son’s just very good at making friends. Not that I’ve met him, I only in town for a week at most and he was name dropped at Copenhagen.”

“Yes, that sounds like Neko…” the man grumbles barely audibly under his breath before pulling out another cigarette. “Urgh, anyways. Fine, since I’ll probably never see you again I can give one or two things but I have things to do so be quick about it’
    Very well then

I think I’ll-

Choice: Help from the Locals

This is not the kind of man you were expecting and he certainly doesn’t seem to have much time on his hands, or tolerance for you for that matter. You can ask questions but some you may not get answers for and he may not even want to help at all.

Salmonis can't seem to read him currently...

A - What will you ask the man about? You have two options:

1. Ask about himself and his reputation around town
    2. Ask about his son
    3. A description of questionable figures showing up around town in the past week or so.
    4. Where figures of a questionable character may be found.
    5. Any out of the ordinary events happening in the last week or so.
    6. General areas to avoid.
    7. Ask about the progress of the Subcategory Holy Grail War in Fuyuki this year.
    8. He knows more than he’s willing to let on, subdue him.
    9. Write in!

B - Alternate actions! You can sacrifice question time for providing assistance

1. Offer to help out this morning if he’s busy
    2. Offer to make coffee

C - This is a waste of time

1. Leave

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1: Yes, shop for souvenirs.

2+3: Ask about his son/A description of suspicious figures.

Also, if this story is set in the Apocrypha-verse where the fourth War (and thus the Fuyuki Fire) never happened it's curious Shirou was still adopted by Kiritsugu. I guess it's a for want of a nail sort of situation where Shirou's parents died anyway and he ended up running into Kiritsugu in some entirely different circumstance?
    Last edited by RoydGolden; March 11th, 2019 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Thanks Hermes!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Ask about his son.
    You can ask about two things

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    You can ask about two things
    Ah, thanks for the reminder. I skimmed over that part quickly and kind of forgot about it by the time I actually decided what I wanted to ask. I've edited my post accordingly.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

B1. He sounds can be a potential ally for non-combatant Lukas

ANDDDDDD-!!!!

I know not about the art of husbando, but I pride myself as a waifu gourmet.

QoF Waifu rating

Lancer (Yamato Takeru):
    + Justified genderbent
    + Swing both ways
    + 10/10 Technique
    + A total bro, will be your co-pilot in threesome
    + Thirsty

Verdict: Really, what not to love? 10/10

Risa:
    + JoJo FC
    + Sweet and considerate
    - will cockblock you in harem setting
    - Damsel in distress
    - Didn't share her secret with you at first
    - Probably dad's replacement of you

Verdict: This girl is probably what you want in a healthy relationship, but lack any endearing and quirky point. 6/10

Seigi:
    + Chad, can cook
    + Like older girls
    + Have a taste in pink hairs
    + Swing both ways
    + Will lead you in sex

~ “Then let me teach you a man’s body.”
    ~ "I almost joke about how I know to please a man."
    - Super chad, un-self insertable
    - Make you feel like a girl in comparison
    Verdict: This guy is your lifelong goal, probably will not be achieved with how you are doing though. MC/10

Yorkie:
    + Smile, a walking moe
    + Sweet, help you in her own weird and endearing way
    + Sister, so powerful she can be both onee-san and imouto
    + SADISTIC
    + Strongest Magus in the quest
    + Weeb
    - Probably wouldn't be a thing even if you constantly choose her
    Verdict: Best girl, don't @ me with your shit taste, end of discussion. 10/10

Reiner:
    + Ojou-sama
    + Potentially the best-unchosen route
    + Just kiss already, you two!

Others:
    - Lady Smoking Priest is pretty cool, you probably want to spend time smoking with her.
    - Rider is a girl but no waifu.
    - Just read Rec for Arwyn.
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 12th, 2019 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Lucas-Lukas

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    ANDDDDDD-!!!!

I know not about the art of husbando, but I pride myself as a waifu gourmet.

QoF Waifu rating

Lancer (Yamato Takeru):
    + Justified genderbent
    + Swing both ways
    + 10/10 Technique
    + A total bro, will be your co-pilot in threesome
    + Thirsty

Verdict: Really, what not to love? 10/10

Risa:
    + JoJo FC
    + Sweet and considerate
    - will cockblock you in harem setting
    - Damsel in distress
    - Didn't share her secret with you at first
    - Probably dad's replacement of you

Verdict: This girl is probably what you want in a healthy relationship, but lack any endearing and quirky point. 6/10

Seigi:
    + Chad, can cook
    + Like older girls
    + Have a taste in pink hairs
    + Swing both ways
    + Will lead you in sex

~ “Then let me teach you a man’s body.”
    ~ "I almost joke about how I know to please a man."
    - Super chad, un-self insertable
    - Make you feel like a girl in comparison
    Verdict: This guy is your lifelong goal, probably will not be achieved with how you are doing though. MC/10

Yorkie:
    + Smile, a walking moe
    + Sweet, help you in her own weird and endearing way
    + Sister, so powerful she can be both onee-san and imouto
    + SADISTIC
    + Strongest Magus in the quest
    + Weeb
    - Probably wouldn't be a thing even if you constantly choose her
    Verdict: Best girl, don't @ me with your shit taste, end of discussion. 10/10

Reiner:
    + Ojou-sama
    + Potentially the best-unchosen route
    + Just kiss already, you two!

Others:
    - Lady Smoking Priest is pretty cool, you probably want to spend time smoking with her.
    - Rider is a girl but no waifu.
    - Just read Rec for Arwyn.
    You are truly doing excellent work, now we just need someone to rate the others.

1. It's necessary for the Arwyn/Lukas pairing to progress.

B1, I'm curious how far we could push the Kerry social link and keep him as a friend.
    Last edited by King Prussia; March 12th, 2019 at 10:18 AM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries

B1
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries

B1

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Not an actual update

Whenever I try and update the OP for everyone, it starts to glitch out have the time so I'm making google docs for everything now. Masters and Magi will have their one large reference sheet and all the servants will have their own ones. This will replace the embedded details over time. I've started it off with Saber in there and will update over time (hopefully a week). His spoiler free sheet is here too: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...QZ7JClLGA/edit

Update should be in a within about a week or so.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lukas Adalbert
    Days 2 - Morning
    Fuyuki City – Centre District
    Health:
    Great
    Magical Energy: Great
    Objective: Find Lead on Target!

[spoiler=Base of Operations Status]
    Hyatt Hotel

Comfort: Great
    Supplies: Normal
    Defence: Normal
    [/spoiler]

[BGM]

Not what I expected, he doesn’t seem to be a ray of sunshine in the slightest. He’s grizzled up and quite curt to say the least.

“I…”

I could be wasting my time, he may not actually know anything. He may not be able even if he wants. This man isn’t what I needed to find this person. How should I expect him to, he’s just another stranger in this foreign land.

Then again-

Am I not a stranger in a foreign land myself? Coming to this person’s door and demanding help?

Come now Lukas, where’s your sense of hospitality?

“I could help you.”

His perpetual(?) frown remains crooked but he tilts his head ever so slightly.

Curious.

“If you are indeed a busy man then I could lend a hand. I am asking you for your assistance with my own needs after all, it’s only fair.”

He remains unmoved.

There is no change in his expression and that is somewhat odd. In my years of providing service at my shop, I always receive a response when providing an alternative. Sometimes customers are delighted, some unpleasable so-and-so’s rant and rave at me for not bending over backwards for not giving into their original unfulfillable demands but they always reply. That’s how communication works after all. This man however, there’s nothing behind those glassy eyes.

If he truly is… or at least was a member of the mage association then what has happened to this man?

He takes a long and slow drag of hie cigarette before taking it out of his mouth and tapping the tip so it falls to the floor. His eyes follow the burned-up tips all the way to the landing point before turning back to me, again with those empty eyes.

“No.”

Wait, what?

I raise my hand in protest but he’s already stepped back inside and with a single swift action is swings the door…

Almost shut.

With about a foot between the door and the frame, I lean over so that I can meet his face without going to the extent of entering his property without his permission.

“Is everything ok sir?” I ask, troubled as he is. “Would you like me to leave?”

I hear another grumble again, I’d guess it’s a curse or something explicit but my understanding of the Japanese language isn’t so strong.

But the opening of the door is the answer I receive.

“Actually, yes. I need to get a few dozen crates to the docks to help with a shipment for Copenhagen, me and my boy are friends with people with there. I was going to do it by myself while he’s out today but I won’t turn you away. Helping strangers out of the goodness of his heart is what he does anyway and I should be setting a good example as a parent after all.”

“How good are you at lifting?” The man asks as he puts out the cigarette.

Utterly terrible
    , these old bones aren’t so good in that department.

“Oh, well enough.”

Status Update

Health: Great >>> Good

Well at least I didn’t completely throw my back out but I certainly heard something crunch to say the least.

They weren’t too big and given by the smell of the crates, I guessed it was fish we were transporting but why we’re taking them to the docks is beyond me.
    Fortunately my new acquaintance seems to be doing far better than I am in regards to manpower the his smoking habit doesn’t seem to be affecting his lungs in the slightest.

“Just load the last one into the SUV and we’ll be good to go!” He calls out.

Finally

But with the last one in, we hop in the vehicle and settle in. Again, aside from the previously mention smell of fish, this is rather nice. Spacious, perfectly warmed comfortable leather seats, air freshener that doesn’t want to make me open the window and vomit-

“Well this is a nice car.”

“It gets me where I need to go.”

Oh is that all? I thought we were making progress. Let me work on that.

“You never get the chance to drive in London, it’s easier to just bike or walk. Public transport isn’t exactly reliable?”

“Not over here,” the man turns to glance at me before putting the keys in the ignition “system moves like clockwork, trains in particular are great. If they’re a minute late they make a formal apology.”

“In the UK, if the bus arrives within an hour and you make it somewhere close to where you actually wanted to go without getting stabbed, you’ve been given a personal favour.”

He cracked something of a smile at that, about time. I wasn’t sure what angle to work.

“Makes sense that you’d stick to bikes in that case then. What kind to you ride, you don’t seem to be the Harley Davidson sort of man.

I try and fail to repress an undignified snort.

“Afraid not, just bicycles myself. Though I admit if I was a few decades younger I might be tempted by a Kawasaki.”

“Kawasaki eh? Not bad taste.”

I’m approximately 78% certain if I tried to ride one of these things the way I am right now, I would certainly break every bone in my body. I know that and I think he knows that too. However bikes seem to be something he’s willing to talk about.

“Do you have a bike?” I ask plain and simple, “It’s not like I was snooping or anything but I couldn’t see any on your estate.”

He seems to lighten up at that response.

“I used to have a custom Yamaha V-Max. V4 1400cc engine, reinforced acceleration which could meet 250 horsepower. It was a beast but I gave that up after I got my boy. Big things like this are safer for little kids.”

A little closed off though he may be, at least he’s a responsible father and a good family man. He’s only mentioned his son though… Maybe best not to pry there, I might unpack something I don’t want to see.

After a short drive we get stuck in traffic down a street. It’s a nice view with us pitched right beside a little corner shop but immediately spoiled by a fight suddenly breaking out in broad daylight. There’s two, no five now – people just beating the ever loving daylight out of each other and people are just watching.

“Eh ignore it.” He says without batting an eye. “Some people have been acting strange this week but I don’t think it’s connected to the Holy Grail War going on here.”

[BGM OFF]

Colour drains from my face as a single bead of sweat trickles painstakingly down the side of my head. I’ve no idea who he is but he seems to have figured things out in less than an hour. I feel the hairs on the back of by neck stick up and if they could go any whiter then I’m sure they would.

What.

“How do you know-”

“I haven’t been to London in a long time but you’ve been there for longer. I know people who know you mister. I may have been out of the game for a while but I can tell some Lord from Clocktower didn’t stick you up to this.” The car which feels more akin to a cage currently picks off again and a low hum from the engine seems to rattle in my ears. “So why are you here?”

There’s no choice. Lying will do my no favours.

“Someone lost a friend here, I’ve been asked to find them.”

This mysterious man gives a nod.

“Makes sense, people do call you the ‘Lifesaver’ after all Maestro Adalbert.”

“They only call me that because my coffee shop gets students through exams” A nervous chuckle escapes me as a scratch the side of my neck, now starting to moisten.

The man’s now focused on the road, paying me little heed.

“Well if this friend of a friend is roped up in the Holy Grail War, then frankly they’re an idiot. No one’s come close to winning it since World War 2 and I would have figured that seeing so many people foul up and die might put the thought of it out of their heads put apparently the pile of bodies isn’t big enough yet.”

That’s needlessly chilling I think to myself and a squirm in my seat.

After what feels like an eternity, we arrive.

“I can unload by myself and I’ll keep a lookout for this person, give my a description and I’ll let you know if I see anything.”

I get out of the car and the sea breeze hits me like a hammer, thankfully as it was getting quite stuffy in that SUV.

I give him a brief description.

“Thank you.” I say, sure to try and leave on good enough terms that I can handle “Perhaps I’ll see you later mister…

“Emiya.” He says before leaving.

And with that I continue.

Walking about the promenade for a bit, I notice a faint magical trail. Easy enough to overlook but a lead is a lead.

The harbour leads to a river with the small trace leading inward. After about 10 minutes walking, I find myself at a large pipe heading underneath the ground. Probably a sewage duct or something.

As for the matter of the Holy Grail War, the participants are active at night and perhaps aside from this Emiya fellow I’ve just met I have no reason there are other magical families here other than the Masters of the war given the state the old Tohsaka household was in.

I may not be fully prepared now but the trail could get cold if I wait.

I need to step forward, but when?

Choice

Lukas is following the trail of a potential Master in the Fuyuki Subcatagory war. What shall he do?

1. Enter now while the trail is hot
    2. Enter at night and continue to gather information

Quest Master's Note

Sorry for the delay, DMC 5 happened. I'll also complete the servants spoiler free sheets this week before moving onto the miscellaneous magi
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; April 8th, 2019 at 05:44 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Uhh, this one is hard. But maybe it best trailing at day time due to the fact that Magi want to hide the secrecy and potentially attack at night so,

Blog Entries
    Fortune favors the bold

Blog Entries

Have a sense of adventure, Lukas

- - - Updated - - -

I realized there are no ratings for Lukas. I came to ratify that.

Sleepy's Husbando Judgement

Lukas Adalbert

+Makes a killer brew - - literally
    +Resourceful, made a good living with what he had in life
    +An Absolute Dandy, charms my inner romantic
    +Will save the desperate students from their consecutive All-Nighters

+/- Silver Fox, competing with the Big Ben London Star in the bangability contest
    +/- Takes things slow, if that's what you're into

- Bad back, likely can't do anything... intense
    - Hates tea

Final Verdict:
    7/10
    A charming fellow to talk to, if age is a problem.
    Last edited by SleepMode; March 27th, 2019 at 07:36 PM.

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Oh dear, just remembered this will most likely be Justice's base

Oh well, at least Lukas is somewhat familiar with them

Now Revamped!

Magical coffee was basically 85% of Lukas' impulse control.

Blog Entries
    1- Enter now while the trail is hot.

Blog Entries

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Grand Order Crossover Event

I don't know if you've seen some of the leaked stills on Reddit but we've been contacted by Type Moon-West to be a part of a crossover three-stage event to engage with fans in the the America's and Europe. I have been authorised to confirm that I will be serving as assistant writer to Sakurai for the first part with Daneel Rush and Spartacus with their respective chapters. This will be the first event to take place in the JP and US servers simultaneously.

Alongside the pre-leaked stills, I can reveal all three protagonists will be released as the free 4* 'welfare' servants and two servants from each quest are going to be released as a limited 4* and 5* respectively.

Leaks - Part 1

Synopsis
    'Singularity F, AD 2004, yet once again this troublesome coordinate become a Singularity!But what is this? The city of Fuyuki has been drenched in cold blizzard befitting of an underworld! Two Holy Grail reading at once, there is another Holy Grail-like concentration of energy below the Greater Grail! However, there is a mysterious onsen opened in the middle of the blizzard. Is it the key to the mystery behind this Singularity?Somehow there are Russian military and Nazi running around, led by obviously the villains of this Singularity: a wolfman, a Nazi commander and a Russian empress wanted you dead! Meanwhile- Chaldea is uncontactable, only 4 Servants searching for their lost Master is your lead. Servants with Masters, are they another Crypters we don't know of?!Fate/Grand Order x Questverse Collab Event!The Mysteriously Holy Grail-powered Onsen in City of Ice!'

Storyboard draft for the animated opening

https://streamable.com/2ibcq

1st 'Questverse' Banner

Leaked snippets from the first part of the trilogy

elaborate for a april fools joke